Joyful, Authentic & Timeless Wedding Photography

Hello and congratulations! It's time to plan your best day ever. Let me help you write the story of your wedding day with memories that will last forever! I absolutely love getting to know my couples and helping them feel comfortable in front of the camera. You can have a good time while still taking amazing photos. You will be able to relax and enjoy yourself. I truly believe that a picture can paint a thousand words. A week from your wedding day I create a detailed blog that tells your story. From the getting ready photos to your final exit, I am behind the camera celebrating your love! I would love to get to know more about you and your fiancé! Talk to you soon. ~Jessica

Artistic, Classic

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

Winston Salem, NC The Carolinas and Destination Weddings! (336) 926-7209
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Melynda H

If I could give Jessica 100 stars, it would not be enough. She is the absolute best. She's sweet, fun, and so easy to work with. I haven't even seen all of my pictures yet, but the ones she has posted are more than I could have ever hoped for. She did my engagements and came to... Read More the beach, and also my bridals. Without her, my wedding day would not have been what it was and I will never be able to thank her enough. I wish she was on The Knot so I could write her a fabulous review there too! (She's finally here! I wrote this on Facebook too!) Seriously though, she's very affordable and knows what she is doing. I needed someone that could whip a wedding party (and my dad) into shape because we had a large and very chatty, love to pick and play group. It was a lot of fun but we had to have someone that could hurry with this group that sometimes didn't always listen and she was it! I would recommend her for any pictures you need. She's quick, she does a great job, and she really loves what she does. Thank you again for helping making my day perfect!

2017-12-05T11:36:40 Response from the vendor

Melynda thank you so much for all your kinds words. You know I loved working with you and David and would do it again in a heartbeat! You are so sweet and your wedding was so much fun.

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Brooklyn K

5 stars does not do Jessi justice. We could not be happier with Jessi's whole package. She has a wonderful personality that allows you to feel comfortable and at ease while taking breathtaking pictures. We are absolutely blown away with our wedding/engagement pictures and... Read More everyone has raved on how well they turned out. She truly catches "those special moments" while making you feel like old friends. We are excited to work with her in the future! Look no further - you have found your photographer!

2017-12-05T11:38:07 Response from the vendor

Kayla thank you so much for this review. Your day was full of so much joy. I am so happy for you and Bobby and love following your story as your family is growing and you are building a business!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Brittany S

Jessica is the absolute best! I had originally hired a different photographer for my wedding and to make a long story short, it was an awful experience and we ended up having to go to court. This all happened a few months before my wedding. I was so worried that I would not find... Read More anyone good and in my price range at this point and with a short notice. My sister in law recommended Jessi Paige Photography and Jessica absolutely exceeded everyone's expectations! My friends and family talked about how nice she was and how my photos were gorgeous. Even my husband loves the pictures, I saw him sending them to his friends on our honeymoon! I got married at my small town church and I am just amazed at how she got my pictures to come out like that. Jessica is so creative and I love that she gave us a timeline. She is so quick to give you your pictures, to write your blog, and she gives you a ton of pictures! She is so sweet, kind, and very funny. Jessica was a big part of making my wedding very special. She is so encouraging, tells you that you look so pretty, and she shows you how beautiful the pictures were. Jessica wants to get to know her clients, so she asks questions and talks to you just like a friend would, she has a great personality. Something else that I love about Jessica's photography is that you can see her prices upfront on her website. Other photographer's, I had to message to see their prices and I just felt like that was a waste of time, especially if they were not in my price range. Also, I would like to add that Jessica is worth much more than what we paid. I know you have to pay very good money to get an awesome photographer. So, I was not expecting the amazing service that I got from Jessica and her second photographer. Her second photographer was very talented as well and also very nice. It was just the best experience I could have ever gotten. I don't think I would have gotten a better experience from anywhere else no matter what I paid. I have heard many horror stories from brides and their photographers, I even have my own with my past photographer. Jessica is a professional, she uses something called Pass where you can order professional prints directly from there. One last thing I love about Jessica, is that she loves what she does and you can really tell. She is also a nurse, a wife, and a mother and she is so busy but she will always find time to message you back, to take your engagement pictures, to get your pictures back quickly. I just got my photo album back, and I love it! If you are reading this review, I recommend you review Jessica's work and consider hiring her for your special day, I promise you will not be disappointed. Thank you so much Jessica for everything you have done for me and Kendall, you are the best and we could never thank you enough! Thank you for the laughs and the beautiful photos!

2017-12-05T11:39:52 Response from the vendor

Brittany you know how much I loved working with you and Kendall. I am so glad that I was recommended to you and that we got to enjoy so many different days together. I cannot express how wonderful your wedding day was and I'm sure... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/18/2018 Martine M

I really could not praise jessi enough, we hired her after a wedding show where I met her and fell in love with her work. We have only had our engagement photos at this point but we were so comfortable and they turned out so dreamy I simply cannot imagine anyone else... Read More photographing the biggest day of our lives.

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Anna T

Jessi was amazing to work with! She gave us incredible pictures of our special day and was so much fun to work with. She made us both feel comfortable when both of us tend to be very camera shy! She worked with our request phenomenally and her turn around time for pictures was... Read More amazing! I will definitely recommend her to anyone I know getting married!

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Leah H

Jessica is the best! Her work is amazing! I’ve looked at my wedding photos a thousand times and they always put a big smile on my face. I can’t thank her enough for capturing the love and fun that we had on our wedding day! ❤️

2017-12-05T11:51:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Crystal G

Jessica is the absolute best!! She is very easy to work with and made us feel very comfortable at our engagement session and on our wedding day. We had such a fun time with her as and our pictures were absolutely gorgeous!! I feel that you gain a connection with your... Read More photographer that only you and your photographer understand. Friends and family see your photos, but only you and your photographer know the stories behind them. We were so thankful to have found Jessica and to have shared these special moments with her. I can't wait to continue life's journey and for Jessica to captures those moments along the way.

2017-12-05T11:53:31 Response from the vendor

It means so much to me that you trusted me enough to capture your wedding day memories. I love being able to tell a story through pictures.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Jenn S

Jessica is amazing. She did our engagement shots, my bridal portraits, and our wedding. She is on the ball 100%, knows what looks good, plays with natural light perfectly, and flexible enough to get those shots that you're dying to have. She's professional, but personable,... Read More and I love how she managed the family photos at the wedding- she didn't rush them, but kept a good timeline so that we could spend time with everyone at the reception. She got along with everyone and I love multiple little moments that she captured. If you want a photographer who knows what she's doing and goes the extra mile to get you gorgeous photos, Jessica is your girl!! I cannot recommend her enough!

2017-12-05T11:55:17 Response from the vendor

Jenn you know how lucky I feel to have been a part of you and Joff's big day! We couldn't have asked for a more perfect engagement, bridal or wedding day. I would love to do it all over again and travel back to 3... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Karl M

Amazing Photographer! Very friendly and professional. And the photos: Absolutely stunning and very creative.

2017-12-05T11:55:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Damaris R

Hands down the best photographer with such a humble soul! Stop looking now and book with this amazing, beautiful, and extraordinary natural light photographer! Jessica you're awesome!

2017-12-05T11:55:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you for this sweet review!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Ashley C

Jessica is simply AMAZING. She was the best vendor in our wedding experience and I would hire her again today. She traveled and accommodated us at every turn. We wanted our dogs as part of our engagement shoot... not a problem! She brought fresh flowers to my bridal shots and... Read More gave me multiple pictures to choose from. On our wedding day she made sure everyone that needed to be included in the pictures were there, and even took our ideas for pictures and made them better. I never once wondered if the pictures would be good or if I would have enough. She kept us smiling the whole time and made us feel at ease. She will forever be my photographer for everything.

2017-12-05T12:01:05 Response from the vendor

Hey Ashley! Thank you so much for choosing me! I loved getting to know you and Thomas and your wedding was a blast! Can we do it all over again now?

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Christina B

Loved her!!! Very organized and prepared. Made you feel comfortable lots of fun the work with.

2017-12-05T11:56:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you for saying this Christina. I loved working with you and Phillip!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Chelsea K

My husband and I had our engagement shots, wedding day & my bridal portraits done by Jessica & she blew all three out of the water! Jessica's enthusiasm for photography radiates from her & through her work. She is phenomenal with her images. This girl is as hard working as... Read More they come. Not only does her upbeat attitude make you feel comfortable but her professional presence blends right in with any wedding. My wedding party & family absolutely loved working with her as well. I would recommend Jessica 10/10 times!

2017-12-05T12:02:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for all your sweet words. I love what I do and it's couples like you who make my job so worth it. I work with the best people!

Jessica Carter

Hi friends! Here are some fun facts about me: Name- Jessica. Age- 34. Loves- the color turquoise, all kinds of music, animals and the mountains! Jobs- Human Mom, Doggy Mom, Wife and Photographer. Hometown- I was born and raised in Northern California but I call North Carolina home. A little about me- I'm awkward, clumsy, kind and creative with a sense of humor and touch of sarcasm. I love romance and telling stories with the pictures that I take. Where you'll find me on my days off- Relaxing on the couch, working on my laptop and drinking coffee or wine depending on the time of day.