Romantic & Airy

I LOVE photos. If you are like me, “it didn’t happen unless there’s a photo of it.” I love how photos can transport you back into time…I love the nostalgia. That’s why I shoot with my eyes and my heart. I take my job seriously and honestly love what I do. I want you to LOVE your photos and I will do everything I can to make that happen! One year on The Knot, and "2017 Pick for Best of Weddings!"

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Lauren J

Purely amazing photographer! Jessica was so sweet and kind to work with, and the work she accomplished on our wedding day was beyond our expectations! Prior to the wedding we meet a couple of times to discuss the vision of our wedding, and when we had issues with finding a... Read More location for bridal party photos Jessica was such a help. She met with our wedding coordinator on her own time, along with scouting out a location we had in mind for our photos. On the day of the wedding, she already had small spots marked out at our location to easily direct both the couple, and the bridal party! She was a champ at helping us to stick to our time line, and was easily able to direct us while taking photos to ensure they turned out amazing! During the reception, she ensured to capture photos that I had wanted, and always ensure to asked if there were any other photos I wanted before she left for the evening! She's so attentive to details, and has an eye for artist shots! We utilized a wedding package that incorporated her husband as a second photographer and we are so glad that we did! They are an amazing couple! I am looking forward to seeing more of her amazing photography!

2017-06-09T17:09:13 Response from the vendor

Aww thank you Lauren! I can't thank you enough for the kind review. You guys were truly awesome to work with! Thank YOU for that:) I m wishing you a lifetime of happiness. Take care XOXO Jessica

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Corey B

Jessica is a remarkable photographer. My wife and I were blown away by Jessica's professionalism. We both are extremely appreciative for her dedication to our special day! Her expertise, guidance, and knowledge made our wedding day perfect. We are so thankful for her hard-work!... Read More {Simply put: she's amazing.} Much love! Corey

2016-09-16T09:02:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Corey, for the kind words! :)

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Brittany B

Jessica shot both our engagement and our wedding photos, and my husband and I are overjoyed with quality and quantity. She got to know us very quickly and it was very easy and comfortable to work with her. We will definitely be calling her again when it's time for a baby! We... Read More highly recommend her, you'll love the memories. Everything, the love, the fun, the laughter, was all captured perfectly. Every time I look through the photos it's as if I revisit that day!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Roxanne J

Jessica photographed my son Cole and Lauren's wedding last Friday June 2, 2017. Jessica and her husband Tim did an amazing job capturing every special moment of that day for the two of them . She was kind , considerate , organized and very easy to work with . We have been able... Read More to see a sneak peek of some of the photos and they are stunning !! If you are looking for an amazing photographer for your wedding or next special event I would highly recommend her for the occasion. She will not disappoint!! Thanks again Jessica for making Cole and Lauren's day truly memorable!! Roxanne J mother of the groom .

2017-06-09T17:07:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Roxanne! It was so nice to be a part of the big day:) Take care xoxo Jessica

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Tonja P

Jessica Abbey is an amazing photographer! She took my daughter's wedding photos and they are absolutely beautiful. She is able to capture the day's emotion and kept the day events on task. She was barely noticeable during the wedding and throughout the reception. I appreciated... Read More her guidance and expertise during our planning process. Highly recommend Jessica for any special event! Thank you. ~MOB

2017-06-07T12:31:53 Response from the vendor

Aww thank you so much for the review :) I really appreciate you taking the time to write one. Lauren was a pleasure to work with and you as well :) Very nicely done wedding, good job! Hope you had a blast at the wedding.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Brooke B

Jessica was amazing and super flexible. She did every pose I had in mind plus more. She even made sure that I had all the shots I wanted before she left. I will definitely be using her for any upcoming events where a photographer is needed. You won't be disappointed if you use... Read More Jessica! :)

2016-12-20T09:05:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We had so much shooting your wedding:)

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Jordan T

Jessica was everything we could have asked for as our wedding photographer. She is very creative and so easy and fun to work with! My husband hates getting his photos taken and while we were leaving our engagement session he said "that was actually really fun." Our wedding was... Read More the same way. As a bride, I never felt like I had to ask her to get specific shots. I knew right away that she would get everything I wanted and more. She truly does an incredible job! We would highly recommend Jessica.

2016-12-20T09:06:18 Response from the vendor

Aww thanks Jordan! You guys are the best! Your wedding was incredible!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Ed N

Jessica has the ability to put you at ease so the true person is captured in her photography. A true artist!

2016-10-05T09:40:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Ed! I really appreciate it:)

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Holly N

Jessica is a delightful, detail oriented, artist who knows her field! She went about her business in such a professional and unobtrusive way that at times I forgot she was there snapping shots. The people, the family, the wedding party, the hair, the dress, the setting, the... Read More decorations..... she thought of things I would never thought to take. And to top it all off she made me look good,too:) Actually she made everyone look awesome, the lighting the set up, the backdrops, she thought of it all!!! She took pictures that were amazing, memorable, emotional snap shots that told the whole story of a beautiful day!

2016-10-05T09:41:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Holly! It was a blast photographing your daughter's wedding!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Holly N

2016-12-20T09:06:56 Response from the vendor

Thanks Holly!:)

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Paul B

Whenever Mary and I browse the memory book that Jessica created for us of our 50th wedding anniversary we are reminded again of the fantastic job she did of capturing the joy and beauty of the occasion. Jessica is the consummate professional!

2016-10-05T09:42:55 Response from the vendor

Thanks Paul! That was so much fun! And to see you love birds still strong at 50 years of marriage:)

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Scott R

Jessica was an awesome addition to our day. All of our pictures are fantastic. She captured everything we requested and added so much more. Jessica and Tim (Husband, 2nd photographer) Have great eyes, are very professional and easy to work with. You will not be disappointed if... Read More they shoot your wedding!

2016-12-20T09:10:00 Response from the vendor

Thanks Scott!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016

A very artistic, thoughtful and hardworking photographer. We enjoyed all the photographs. Jessica will go above and beyond to make your day truly special. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Jenni K

This past summer I attended an outdoor wedding for which Jessica did the photography. The weather was HOT! 90+ degrees. We were all hot, sweaty, and a bit irritable due to the temperature. Jessica worked hard! She spent soooo much time taking every photograph the bride... Read More wanted her to take ... even though the weather was so miserable. And through all that, she kept her cool! She not only smiled and acted like she was having a good time, but she made the entire bridal party at ease with her kindness, light-hearted mood, and patience. She was organized, efficient, calm, and confident. And her assistant did a great job of organizing all those involved and keeping the photos moving along (a difficult job with a large wedding party)! And the true test ... the finished product! Her photos are amazing! They are artistic, creative, tasteful, fun, and of overall high quality. I would recommend her to ANYONE in need of a wedding photographer. I am still impressed just thinking about it! Kudos to you, Jessica!

2016-12-20T09:08:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jenni! I appreciate that.

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Helen P

Jessica has an amazing talent for capturing those special moments. It's not just the formal photos but the natural fun and excitement that you want to capture. She is a true professional at this. She has the ability to blend in where no one realizes they are being photographed.... Read More Her artistic talent comes across in her photos. I highly recommend Jessica for your next special event.

2016-12-20T09:09:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you-Helen!:)

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Kira B

Jessica Abbey Photography was amazing! Very professional and fun! She told us exactly what to do in order to create our picture perfect wedding photos. Even in a time crunch, she got the job done! I would recommend her to anyone, especially family! ;)

2016-12-20T09:11:53 Response from the vendor

Thanks Kira! It was so much!:)

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Cristina P

Excellent service and great work! Overall I am totally satisfied with Jess she is very professional and will make the best out of your Big Day. Thank you!

2016-12-20T09:11:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you Cristina!!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Amanda D

We would highly recommend Jessica Abbey Photography!!!! She does an amazing job and is so personable and friendly. Jessica will scout out sites for the big day and create a game plan based on your personal vision for your big day. She did the same for our engagement session.... Read More It was great getting to know her during the engagement session, it felt like a good friend taking our photos at the wedding! Bed are looking forward to using her in the near future for our family photo 😊!!! Thank you Jessica for all the hard work and effort your out into our most special day!

2016-06-15T14:55:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you Amanda & Steven! You guys were truly great to work for:) I couldn't of asked for better clients. Can't wait to see what the near future holds for you;0

Reviewed on 12/09/2015

Jessica photographed my daughters engagement and wedding pictures. She was professional and easy to work with. She blends right in and captures emotional and fun moments giving us great memories to last a lifetime. We were very pleased with the results.

2016-12-20T09:10:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you Debbie! Hope all is well:)

Super photos for great memories

Reviewed on 11/27/2015

Great eye for unusual, artistic shots. Very cooperative, efficient and hard working. Pleasant to all in wedding!

Wonderful Experience Beautiful Photos

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 Callie E

Jessica Abbey Photography was wonderful. In the best way....it was like she wasn't there, but she was because of the great photos we have. She really caught a lot of moments that were natural and not staged. The shots she did organize were just plain fun. The artistic... Read More approach to her photography sets her apart from a lot of photographers and she really cares. She wants you to be happy with the process on what can be a hectic day and the end result....beautiful photos.

2016-12-20T09:12:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you Callie:)!

Jessica

I have a fine arts and communications background from my beloved alma mater, Ohio University. I obtained my photography degree from the amazing program at Tri-C. My love of photography flourished while living in NYC & Brooklyn, NY. While in Maine, I fell in love with weddings. I have been actively pursuing photography on a professional level since 2006. Columbus has been my home for the last four years after transplanted from the east coast. When I am not taking photographs, you can find me with my husband, the love of my life, and our two dogs, Bode & Devlin