Jessica Barfield Photography

Tampa | St. Petersburg | Clearwater | Sarasota

Telling an Elegant Story with Candid Fun

My photography style is elegant and classic with all of the candids in between. I believe every moment of your day is important, and every detail adds so much your story. I am fun to work with, and while I am laid-back, I maintain the high level of professionalism that you would expect from the photographer entrusted to capture your day. I understand what a critical role I have, and I take it very seriously. I am very quick to respond to any inquires you have, so check out my site! I can be contacted from there, or you are welcome to email me at jbarfieldphotography@gmail.com.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available

Tampa, FL Tampa | St. Petersburg | Clearwater | Sarasota (813) 728-2665

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Stephanie F

Jessica is an amazing photographer and made our special day so fun. Jessica also did our engagement photos so obviously we are in love with her. We had our wedding on the rooftop of the Vinoy hotel in Saint Petersburg, FL and we really wanted to capture the feeling of being up... Read More there. She accomplished this and the vibe our guests felt that night. We highly recommended Jessica for all your photography needs. She rocks!!!

2017-11-10T08:02:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! Working with you two was such an incredible experience <3

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Alexandria L

Jessica at Jessica Barfield Photography is a both a long time friend and the only photographer I will ever use! I have known her many years and I have watched her build her business into what it is today, which is just amazing. She has done many photo sessions for myself and my... Read More family but my most memorable was my wedding in April of 2016. She was there every moment of the day from first thing in the morning at the hair salon to the last moments of everyone leaving late that night. She is so dependable, honest, on point, and just a great person to be around overall. She had so many wonderful ideas for our family pictures, and was sure to include everyone...even when the day of our wedding was windy beyond belief she still made beautiful pictures happen! I would highly recommend her to anyone that needs their wedding photographed or for any photography needs.

2017-07-13T13:27:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such kind words!! And thank you for entrusting me with documenting your wedding day!! You guys are so amazing!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Jessica N

Jessica shot our engagement photographs. She scouted out and provided us various locations to pick from for the shoot and we decided on a perfect little park in South Tampa. She was extremely fun to work with and made us comfortable in front of the camera. She arrived early for... Read More the shoot to get prepared and already knew the best spots to take our photos when we arrived. She's extremely professional and got us our photographs back to us quickly. I have recommended her to other friends and family who have already used her for other events and will continue to do so!

2017-11-10T08:03:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Working with you was such a pleasure!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Kim M

Jessica was excellent! She was patient, detailed and very creative. Several of the photos were absolutely breathtaking and others were more fun than we could have imagined! One picture in particular that stands out to me is the recreation of the Beatles iconic Abbey Rd photo... Read More she had the wedding party do; it is by far my favorite. We would use her again in a heartbeat; I highly recommend her.

2017-07-14T12:45:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!

Jessica Barfield

I am a wife and mother of two, born and raised right here in Florida. I graduated from the University of Central Florida with a B.A. in Legal Studies and spent 8 years working as a Certified Paralegal. After having my children, I shifted gears and started a business doing something I was passionate about...photography. I would love to connect with you, so please contact me through my page, or at jbarfieldphotography@gmail.com.