Simple yet sophisticated, unique paper goodies!

Jessica is a NYC + Long Island based Designer. Offering custom design services, creating unique wedding & event invitations, for all occasions. Her hand-crafted paper products are one of a kind & made with love. If you're looking for something personal & memorable, Jessica will design it for you!

Signs, Decorations + Accents, Custom Invitations, Escort + Place Cards, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

7 West Main Street, Bay Shore, NY (631) 647-8892

One of my favorite vendors!

Reviewed on 6/05/2014 Lori F

Jess designed our invitations and escort cards but also does programs, signage, and other printed materials. We could not be any happier with the finished products! For days after our invitations went out, my phone was blowing up with texts from people who couldn't believe how... Read More gorgeous they are! She did such an amazing job with them, even better than I could have imagined. Jess is also one of the sweetest people to talk to. I have really enjoyed working with her and strongly recommend her to anyone looking for invitations or other printed materials!

Personalized Perfection

Reviewed on 11/19/2013 Mary W

Before we even looked for wedding invitations, we agreed that we wanted something that was not cookie cutter, something that was unique and special. We certainly got that by choosing Jess to do them for us. She cares about the little details and created invitations that we loved... Read More and received endless praise for. She also designed our church programs, menus, and various signs for our reception. Everything she designed for us was beautiful, and we are very happy to have chosen her to do work for our special day.

PERFECT!! CANT GIVE ENOUGH STARS TO JESS!

Reviewed on 10/24/2013 Christina

I was absolutely obsessed with my wedding invitations and all of the day of goodies we got from Jessica. They were absolutely stunning and exceptional in every way. I received so many compliments on them and was asked repeatedly who they were done by. Everything that Jessica... Read More made was worth every single penny and more! I cant wait till my next event that I can order stuff from this vendor! LOVED everything!!!

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Erin B

My Husband and I can't thank Jessice Leigh Paperie enough for the beautiful menus and invitations designed and provided for our wedding. We selected Jessica Leigh Paperie as they were a preferred vendor for our venue, had excellent reviews and since we were not satisified with... Read More the offerings from less personalized online companies. We met with Jessica having very little ideas as to what type of invitations we wanted. Jessica was friendly, professional, courteous and patient. She helped us select an invitation that was perfect for us and assured us that proofs would be received prior to printing. The invitations, as well as the menus, were beautiful. They arrived promptly, without errors, were clean and boxed perfectly. When it came to the menus, Jessica worked directly with our venue to obtain approval and when things got crazy nearing the big day, shipped them directly to us! Thank you Jessica Leigh Paperie for making the process so easy and providing us with beautful invitations/menus that were exactly what we wanted!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Tara

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Jessica and her team made nearly all paper goods for our wedding and it was absolutely perfect! Price was very fair, and the whole team was such a pleasure to work with! Can't say enough good things about Jessica Leigh Paperie. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Jessica R

I cannot thank Jessica Leigh Paperie enough on all that they did for my baby shower. Not only has she brought our thoughts and ideas into a reality, but she magnifies them by adding her own special touch. They truly went above and beyond throughout the entire process. We also... Read More used them for our beautiful wedding announcements that told our story perfectly. Jessica and Leslie are so easy to work with and they take the time to make everything special that they create. I look forward to working with them for all my future special moments, because the beautiful work Jessica does adds to beautiful lasting memories.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Daniel D

Jessica Leigh Paperie company is the best in the business! I had the pleasure of working with Jessica and co. for my wedding invitations and I must say, they were very flexible and willing to make any necessary changes and adjustments from the initial meet and greet down to the... Read More place cards a week before the wedding! They are extremely accommodating and their work is amazing! My sister used Jessica Leigh Paperie for her wedding and my brother will be using Jessica as well for his upcoming wedding.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Francesca L

I used Jessica for my wedding and and continue to do so for all other necessary occasions. She is extremely talented! From classy and elegant to fun and whimsical, Jessica is able to design exactly what you want. Throughout the entire process she's patient, and attentive! I... Read More couldn't be happier with my items. Thanks Jess :)

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Danielle V

Jessica Leigh Paperie was awesome. Everyone told me the invitations were the most beautiful invitations they have ever seen. We also used them for our seating chart (instead of cards) and it came out fabulous. They were very good with communication and we couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Shannon E

The invitations were absolutely gorgeous. However, I ordered about 14 more than I originally needed and it was frustrating that I couldn't change the number considering how expensive they were. If I was able to change the number and didn't have to pay for 14 extra that will now... Read More go in the garbage, I would have rated a 5 because they were beautiful!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Lauren S

Jessica and Leslie did an amazing job on my invitations. We needed to rush the invitations, since we had to move up our wedding. Jessica worked so hard and was able to get our invitations out within two weeks! They came out gorgeous! They print out all your addresses, so you... Read More don't have to worry about getting a calligrapher, another worry off my mind. Everyone commented on how beautiful and elegant the invitations where. I cannot say enough good things about them! Since my wedding needed to be move up by over a year and we needed to plan everything within 3 months, I was very nervous about the invitations, turns out i didn't have to worry one bit once I found Jessica Leigh Paperie. Jessica did everything perfectly and put my mind at easy. The invitations come wrapped in a beautiful box with a bow and extras come in a reusable bag, just icing on the cake!Thank you Jessica and Leslie!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Amanda K

The minute I sat down with Jessica, I knew we would be working together. She has a thorough creative process which is very comforting and professional. We originally contacted JLP for our wedding invitations but loved their work so much that we also had Jessica and team create... Read More our menus and custom inserts for our Welcome Bags. JLP was easy to work with and very accommodating with our changes, edits and additions. Our wedding invitations came out perfect, just as I imagined and everyone raved about how beautiful they were (other vendors included)! Our invites set the tone perfectly for our vintage weekend wedding in CT. Jess and team were wonderful to work with and wildly creative. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Jessica S

Can't say enough great things about Jessica Leigh! After many years of using her talent for birthdays, bridal and baby showers, as well as recommending her to close friends, I finally had the pleasure of working with Jessica to design my own wedding invites! Jessica always goes... Read More above and beyond what I ask for. Her talent is a true gift! I am looking forward to continuing to use Jessica Leigh for all my paperie needs!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Marie S

Before beginning to look for save the dates, I knew I wanted something different. Upon meeting with Jess and her team I knew she was the one for us. She created us the most gorgeous save the dates, and then continued to blow us away with what she did for our wedding invites. Her... Read More and Leslie were such pleasures to work with. Always so sweet and accommodating, and fast in responding to my thousands of emails. They both knew how important the small details were to me and everything she created was far beyond my expectations. They handmade our save the dates, wedding invitations, menus, favor tags, 4 custom signs for the reception and the most fabulous seating chart I have ever laid eyes on! You will not be disappointed in choosing Jessica Leigh Paperie to make wedding dreams come true!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Jen C

Jess and Leslie at Jessica Leigh Paperie were amazing to work with. I had them design and print my wedding day signage including signature cocktail signs, a large welcome sign, hashtag signs, our programs, escort cards and a few other smaller signs. Jess was super helpful and... Read More patient with me throughout the proof process. It was very important to me that all of my signs match which Jess accomplished for me. Her designs and ideas were stunning. The signs throughout truly made our wedding venue 'pop' and look so personalized. I was so happy and excited when I picked up the signs from her cute studio and then was even more excited to see them all on my wedding day. I can't wait to use Jess for future events!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Gabriella G

We used Jessica Leigh Paperie for our invitations and wedding programs and couldn't have been happier! Jessica was so welcoming and we appreciated her guidance while going through the design process. Her attention to detail made sure that all the customizations came out exactly... Read More how we wanted. It couldn't have been easier! Everything was so beautiful and high quality, and came perfectly packaged. We also worked with Leslie who was very friendly and accommodating. I definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Cristina F

Jessica is absolutely fantastic! We got a million compliments on all the paper items she made for our wedding, which included invitations, wine labels, escort cards, table numbers, menus and ceremony programs. Everything was stunning and Jessica and her staff were a pleasure... Read More to work with. I’d highly recommend Jessica Leigh Paperie for your wedding needs!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Nicole R

I found Jessica through a family member and after going to a few other invitation places I am so happy we found her! Our invitations were perfect! They were everything I wanted and so much more, Jessica also made us table donation cards and they were even better than what I... Read More pictured them to be! Thank you Jessica Leigh!

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Liz A

We picked up our invitation suites from Jess & Leslie today and I cannot stop staring at them - they are absolutely stunning and exactly what we set out to have our invitations look like. The whole process has been the easiest ever, so enjoyable and worth every penny. Jess... Read More found the time to meet with us in the evening since we were coming out from NYC and was so prompt in creating and emailing proofs of what we wanted and incorporating our comments. We ended up with a gorgeous, doublethick letterpress invitation with gold foil details and stunning guest addressing. What a bonus that they take care of the addresses and even offered to reprint any mistakes or additional guests at no extra cost (which I did have to take them up on for our own mistake!). They don't miss a single detail! The invitations came beautifully packaged in a big box with a beautiful ribbon and all the envelopes and other suite details were in a fun reusable JLP bag - these details are not lost on me. It is so fun to have pretty things every step of the way when it comes to weddings and they totally get that. I most certainly plan to solicit Jess & Leslie's help for other wedding day details, which their pricing is very competitive on and have said they only need 4 weeks before the wedding's notice to complete everything. So easy! Thank you both so much for everything - looking forward to seeing what other beautiful things you can create for our October wedding!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Deirdre C

Jessica Leigh, Leslie, and the rest of the team are an absolute pleasure to work with. They listened to all of my little details and made my vision for my invitation come to life. She works in a professional and timely manner and is extremely helpful. It was a true pleasure... Read More working with them!! HIGHLY RECCOMEND!!!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Kimberly O

Jess is amazing!!! She is so talented and incredible to work with. Jess designed our wedding invitations, menus, escort cards, and table numbers. We had so many changes and questions throughout the process, and Jess and her assistant Leslie were so helpful and professional, and... Read More very responsive. Our invitations were SO beautiful; we received so many compliments on them. They were truly so perfect. Thank you so much, Jess!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Mackenzie S

Amazing! In the beginning I didn't care much about invitations until I found Jessica Leigh. I went into her studio with my Mother and Future MIL and her style is exactly what changed my mind. Leslie helped us initially explaining everything in full detail and showing me all... Read More different options that would work with my budget. We ended up combining two sample invitations as well as tweaking the colors and fonts to fit the theme of my wedding. Jessica and Leslie stayed in touch until the day I picked up the invitations. I can be very meticulous and somewhat annoying when it comes to details but they were extremely patient with me and helped me feel at ease through the whole process. I CANNOT WAIT FOR MY GUESTS TO RECEIVE THESE! They came out absolutely gorgeous and cannot recommend them enough. You will not be disappointed!! Thank you ladies <3

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Ray G

We can't say enough about Jessica. Jessica prepared our Save the Date announcement, the Wedding Invitations, Bridal Shower Invitations and all the Day Of items (Church Itinerary, Menu's, Guest Gift Favor, Escort Cards, etc), and the compliments are still coming in on how nice... Read More they were. However; the best part was just working with someone with such a high level of professionalism. She delivered when she said she would, and always made time for us. Jessica was recommended to us by a friend, and we have already recommend her to three other party's. We cannot thank Jessica enough, she made our daughters special day, even more special. I would be re-miss if I did not mention Leslie. She was always there to help us, and made the process so easy for us. So to Jessica and Leslie, THANK YOU, you are the best. The Gaetano's

Reviewed on 4/02/2016 Laura B

Amazing!!! Working with Jessica and Leslie was so easy and enjoyable! My wedding invitations came out more beautiful and elegant than I could have ever imagined and are so unique! I had been wanting to send my invitations out early enough to have time for a second round if... Read More needed and Jessica was able to have them finished before the day we had even discussed which made me extremely pleased!! I have already been getting phone calls about how gorgeous the invitations came out, and they truly are. I highly recommend Jessica Leigh Paperie!!!

Reviewed on 3/25/2016 Tula B

We found Jessica through The Inn at New Hyde Park and we could not be more pleased with the work. Our invitations just went out and they are a huge hit! To quote my aunt, "Those invitations are really something special." Everyone has been sending along their compliments of them.... Read More It was a fabulous way to start off this wonderful event--in just the right way! Jessica and Leslie have been amazing; they really have gone above and beyond for us. The rest of the day-of items came out just as beautifully, as did our AMAZING thank you cards. In a sad turn of events, my husband's grandmother passed just after we received our thank yous, and we wrote one out for her and placed it with her in her final resting place--a true testament to how much we loved the cards, alongside all of the work they did for us to make our wedding special. I highly recommend Jessica Leigh Paperie for any paper goods for your wedding day and beyond.

Jessica Leigh

I'm an artist ... a dreamer ... a GOAL digger! When I'm not designing pretty paper creations for clients.... I'm designing pretty paper creations for my friends and family haha! It's what I do and what I love! I also enjoy spending time at home with my handsome boyfriend and my fur baby (#paperiepup), Olive. We're renovating a home and it's chock-full of fun DIY makeover projects. If it's summertime, you'll surely find me at the shoreline with my toes in the sand. If it's winter time, you'll find me cozied up with my favorite people watching movies, cooking dinner, & laughing lots and lots.