Simple yet sophisticated, unique paper goodies!

Jessica Leigh is a Long Island based Graphic Designer. Offering custom design services, creating unique wedding & event invitations, for all occasions. Her hand-crafted paper products are one of a kind & made with love. If you're looking for something personal & memorable, Jessica will design it for you!

Signs, Decorations + Accents, Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Embossing, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

7 West Main Street, Bay Shore, NY (631) 647-8892

Reviewed on 3/08/2018 Ali L

Where do I start?! JLP and team were amazing to work with. Unfortunately I have a pretty demanding job, so I was not able to hop on a call or visit her office as much as often as I would have liked, but it honestly didn’t make a difference. The team was so accommodating via... Read More email that I was never nervous about the outcome. They were responsive and efficient. The team really took the time to understand what we were asking for and delivered! If there were any question Jessica made sure to call. I will continue to recommend her to everyone and look to find ways to use her services in the future.

Reviewed on 1/24/2018 Jessica F

I had an absolutely wonderful experience with Jessica Leigh Paperie. I went there for my consultation a little unsure of what I was looking for, and I left with the most beautiful suites. All of their work is beautiful but the reason I loved this shop the most is their attention... Read More to detail and AMAZING customer service. You don’t even feel like a customer at all, you feel like old friends. Everyone is extremely accommodating, sweet, and knowledgeable. I ended up with the most beautiful invitations thanks to suggestions combined with some money saving options. I have even ordered some signs, favors, and custom napkins from this shop because I wouldn’t even think of going anywhere else. All of my emails were answered immediately. I can’t say enough good things!

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Ray G

We can't say enough about Jessica. Jessica prepared our Save the Date announcement, the Wedding Invitations, Bridal Shower Invitations and all the Day Of items (Church Itinerary, Menu's, Guest Gift Favor, Escort Cards, etc), and the compliments are still coming in on how nice... Read More they were. However; the best part was just working with someone with such a high level of professionalism. She delivered when she said she would, and always made time for us. Jessica was recommended to us by a friend, and we have already recommend her to three other party's. We cannot thank Jessica enough, she made our daughters special day, even more special. I would be re-miss if I did not mention Leslie. She was always there to help us, and made the process so easy for us. So to Jessica and Leslie, THANK YOU, you are the best. The Gaetano's

Reviewed on 4/20/2018 Kate S

Great place to go for stunning but affordable wedding invitations!!! I was so lucky to come across JLP when I was panicked to find invitations that were reasonable in price but also high quality and beautiful. Jessica and her team made the process easy from the start, they have... Read More a showroom to show you some of their best selling designs (along with others) to make the process not so overwhelming and you can customize as you wish. Jessica also sat down to discuss where I could save costs in different areas. In the end I was really impressed with the invites and their service. I received so many compliments from my guests on the invitations!! I was so happy working with JLP I went back for a few more items needed for my wedding .Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 4/20/2018 Kate M

I was told by so many people to "not stress over invitations, they are going to get thrown out." I NEVER once believed them and I am so glad I didn't! Your wedding invitation is the first piece of your vision that your guests will receive. It sets the tone for your entire... Read More wedding. Jess nailed my vision! Her shop is absolutely adorable and has anything and everything you'd ever imagine. She is so energetic and passionate about her work and it shines through. Her team is so quick on emails and answered any questions I had. Jess even made an exception and stayed open on the only day my mom and I were able to take off work! Not many vendors are willing to be so accommodating. My invitations were packaged in a gorgeous box and were so meticulously placed. I am using Jess and her team for all of my wedding decor (table numbers, place cards, menus, signs) and my bridal shower decor. She has so many options available and will make changes to anything you ask her. You get an email proof of everything. JLP, Thank you!! You have made wedding planning a joy :)

Reviewed on 3/23/2018 Christina A

Jessica was a pleasure to work with from start to finish! She was overly helpful throughout the invitation process and guided us along the way. Our invitations came out absolutely amazing and I would recommend her for any type of special occasion. After receiving our invitations... Read More and seeing the how perfect everything came out, we are going to inquire about additional goodies for our big day! Thank you so much for our gorgeous letter-press and foil stamped wedding invites! We are beyond thankful for everything you’ve done for us! Highly, highly recommended!!!

Reviewed on 3/14/2018 Joanna M

Jessica and her staff are beyond awesome!! Jessica's work is beautiful and worth the money! Whatever you come up with or incision she makes it..and it comes out better than expected! I met her when I had an appointment for my wedding invitations and then my baby shower,... Read More holiday/baby announcement cards, and now my baptism invites! You can tell that her passion and dedication is the work she creates. Shes my go to girl for my party paper goods & I'm so happy to have met her work with her.

Reviewed on 2/28/2018 Adriana F

Jessica and her team were lovely to work with. From our first appointment I knew we were in good hands. The quality of our invitations and the time that was put into these is clearly shown in the product we got. I cannot wait to get feedback from all my family and friends once... Read More they are sent out. I know I will be using Jessica Lee Paperie in the future for other events I may have!

Reviewed on 2/28/2018 Adriana F

Reviewed on 2/12/2018 Carly D

I absolutely love my invitations!! Jessica and her team were so accommodating and helpful! She is so creative and helped me design exactly what I was looking for. Definitely recommend!!!

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Laura D

Do not go anywhere else for you invitations!! Jess and her team are absolutely amazing! The work is stunning and like no other. They are so friendly and have great communication. They do so much more than invitations too. Everyone has complimented us over and over on our save... Read More the dates and wedding invitations. They came out beautiful!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Rebecca M

JLP is the BEST! The minute I met with Jessica in her office and saw all of the amazing and creative things she did I was sold. The work she does is 10/10. She designed a custom invitation for me based on the ideas I gave her. I am very detail orientated and was nervous that... Read More she (or anyone) wouldn't be able to make what I had envisioned. She surpassed my expectations. I have received so many compliments on all of my Wedding Stationary, on how unique they were to how they were the most beautiful invitations anyone had ever seen. Thank You JLP for all of your hard work and creating all of my stationary dreams for my Wedding Day! I can't wait to use you for future events!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Trish F

#1! Jessica was able to make exactly what we wanted for our wedding invitations, when all other invitation companies gave us excuses of why they couldn't. We couldn't have asked for anything better! Everybody LOVED the invites, we got so many compliments! Jessica and her staff... Read More were a joy to work with, they were so helpful from start to finish. I wouldn't recommend anybody else!! Thanks ladies!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Christin O

Jessica and her team created the most beautiful invitations for our wedding! We came to her not knowing what we want, but she has so many examples for you to choose from or get ideas. We ended up using one of her examples and added some personal touches to it. Jessica met with... Read More me a few times to make sure that the invitation was exactly how I envisioned it. Our invitation was unique and we received so many compliments on it!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Wesley M

I cannot say enough wonderful things about JLP! My best friend recommended them because she has used their services for not only her wedding but multiple other occasions (including my bridal shower). I can honestly say that Jessica and her team were one of my favorite vendors I... Read More used for my wedding, hands down. I went in for my first meeting and they were extremely welcoming and friendly. I wanted my invites to be unique and different. They told me to pick out a few of the sample invitations they had in their office and to tell me what I liked and didn't like about each of them. After a ~20 minutes discussion, they magically created a custom invitation for me that was more beautiful and unique than I could have come up with on my own. JLP was prompt with all of their correspondence and deadlines. I was so overwhelmed by the entire wedding planning process, but JLP made things so easy for me. The best part about my invitations (aside from being gorgeous) was the rave reviews and comments I got from our guests about them. Everyone told us they were unlike anything they had ever seen and the best invites they had gotten to date! WAHOO! I have nothing but wonderful things to say about this company and hope they continue to make brides as happy as I was. Thank you JLP!!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Jacqueline D

Thank you for creating all of our perfect paper details, from invites to day of decor, you made my vision come to life! Loved every ounce of it!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Alyssa Y

Jessica and her team were absolutely amazing. It was so refreshing not to have to flip through a huge binder of ordinary invitations. Jessica's designs were beautiful and so detail oriented.

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Christine V

Working with Jessica and Leslie was an absolute pleasure!!! I still can't get over how gorgeous our invitations were and how perfect all of our day items looked. After we sent out our invites we kept getting call about how beautiful they were! Working with Jess and Leslie was... Read More easy and stress free. I never had to worry because they were always so professional and kind. We had luggage tags as our escort cards and Jess helped to create the perfect insert for them..they came out amazing! Our menu, ceremony programs, donation cards and table numbers were outstanding. Everything that is made by Jessica Leigh paperie is the best quality and always looks perfect! Thank you so much Jess and team for helping to create the most perfect items!!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Claire K

My mom and I booked Jessica Leigh for our invitations and a lot of other "day of items." From the moment we sent back the signed contract, Jessica and her team were always readily available. My wedding still isn't until September so I haven't received my day of items yet but... Read More Jessica and her team have answered probably thousands of emails from me (including tons of pinterest photos), sending me new information, and updating me on prices as necessary. When I received all my invites (pick up was also super easy!) I was blown away. Jessica exceeded all my expectations. She helped every step of the way and helped with all sorts of little details like where I should put our wedding website on the invite. All of my fiancee's friends are big dopey cops/military men who don't know the first thing about stationary but I had more than one of them contact me saying it was one of the best invites they've ever received!! I cannot wait to get all my "day of" items (privacy door hangers for out of town guests, 'in lieu of favor' donation cards, couples cocktails signs, etc.) Thank you Jessica Leigh Paperie!!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Shelbi F

It has been such a pleasure working with Jessica and Leslie for our wedding invitations. They came out more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. These women are professional and talented and really care about their customers. When I told Jessica that I mistakenly gave her... Read More

my mom's old address to print her invite, she simply printed a new one for me free of charge. I highly recommend using Jessica Leigh Paperie!!!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Jessica D

Beautiful and amazing work - and excellent customer service! I used JLP for my wedding invitations and all of my decor/signs for my wedding on April 28, 2017. I honestly didn't even shop around for invitations and booked JLP right away because I had two friends who used her who... Read More not only couldn't say enough positive things, but her work and style of invitations was exactly what I wanted. Jessica and her team did an amazing job on all of my invitations and signs/items. Her manager Leslie was honestly so wonderful to work with and answered my million emails and was also so helpful and responsive. If you are looking for beautiful, classy invitations with excellent customer service definitely check out JLP. My guests loved my invitations and so many people reached out to tell me that they did! Beautiful work!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Cassie A

Jessica Leigh Paperie was amazing every step of the way. They not only did my wedding invitations but also my escort cards and church pamphlets. Every detail came out beautiful. With the limited time frame I gave them for wedding day items they were able to fill my order so... Read More quickly and so perfectly. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing any paper goods, they are amazing!

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Erin B

My Husband and I can't thank Jessice Leigh Paperie enough for the beautiful menus and invitations designed and provided for our wedding. We selected Jessica Leigh Paperie as they were a preferred vendor for our venue, had excellent reviews and since we were not satisified with... Read More the offerings from less personalized online companies. We met with Jessica having very little ideas as to what type of invitations we wanted. Jessica was friendly, professional, courteous and patient. She helped us select an invitation that was perfect for us and assured us that proofs would be received prior to printing. The invitations, as well as the menus, were beautiful. They arrived promptly, without errors, were clean and boxed perfectly. When it came to the menus, Jessica worked directly with our venue to obtain approval and when things got crazy nearing the big day, shipped them directly to us! Thank you Jessica Leigh Paperie for making the process so easy and providing us with beautful invitations/menus that were exactly what we wanted!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Tara

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Jessica and her team made nearly all paper goods for our wedding and it was absolutely perfect! Price was very fair, and the whole team was such a pleasure to work with! Can't say enough good things about Jessica Leigh Paperie. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Jessica R

I cannot thank Jessica Leigh Paperie enough on all that they did for my baby shower. Not only has she brought our thoughts and ideas into a reality, but she magnifies them by adding her own special touch. They truly went above and beyond throughout the entire process. We also... Read More used them for our beautiful wedding announcements that told our story perfectly. Jessica and Leslie are so easy to work with and they take the time to make everything special that they create. I look forward to working with them for all my future special moments, because the beautiful work Jessica does adds to beautiful lasting memories.

Jessica Leigh

I'm an artist ... a dreamer ... a GOAL digger! When I'm not designing pretty paper creations for clients.... I'm designing pretty paper creations for my friends and family haha! It's what I do and what I love! I also enjoy spending time at home with my handsome boyfriend and my fur baby (#paperiepup), Olive. We're renovating a home and it's chock-full of fun DIY makeover projects. If it's summertime, you'll surely find me at the shoreline with my toes in the sand. If it's winter time, you'll find me cozied up with my favorite people watching movies, cooking dinner, & laughing lots and lots.