Simple yet sophisticated, unique paper goodies!

Jessica Leigh is a Long Island based Graphic Designer. Offering custom design services, creating unique wedding & event invitations, for all occasions. Her hand-crafted paper products are one of a kind & made with love. If you're looking for something personal & memorable, Jessica will design it for you!

Signs, Decorations + Accents, Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Embossing, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

7 West Main Street, Bay Shore, NY (631) 647-8892

One of my favorite vendors!

Reviewed on 6/05/2014 Lori F

Jess designed our invitations and escort cards but also does programs, signage, and other printed materials. We could not be any happier with the finished products! For days after our invitations went out, my phone was blowing up with texts from people who couldn't believe how... Read More gorgeous they are! She did such an amazing job with them, even better than I could have imagined. Jess is also one of the sweetest people to talk to. I have really enjoyed working with her and strongly recommend her to anyone looking for invitations or other printed materials!

Personalized Perfection

Reviewed on 11/19/2013 Mary W

Before we even looked for wedding invitations, we agreed that we wanted something that was not cookie cutter, something that was unique and special. We certainly got that by choosing Jess to do them for us. She cares about the little details and created invitations that we loved... Read More and received endless praise for. She also designed our church programs, menus, and various signs for our reception. Everything she designed for us was beautiful, and we are very happy to have chosen her to do work for our special day.

PERFECT!! CANT GIVE ENOUGH STARS TO JESS!

Reviewed on 10/24/2013 Christina

I was absolutely obsessed with my wedding invitations and all of the day of goodies we got from Jessica. They were absolutely stunning and exceptional in every way. I received so many compliments on them and was asked repeatedly who they were done by. Everything that Jessica... Read More made was worth every single penny and more! I cant wait till my next event that I can order stuff from this vendor! LOVED everything!!!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Wesley M

I cannot say enough wonderful things about JLP! My best friend recommended them because she has used their services for not only her wedding but multiple other occasions (including my bridal shower). I can honestly say that Jessica and her team were one of my favorite vendors I... Read More used for my wedding, hands down. I went in for my first meeting and they were extremely welcoming and friendly. I wanted my invites to be unique and different. They told me to pick out a few of the sample invitations they had in their office and to tell me what I liked and didn't like about each of them. After a ~20 minutes discussion, they magically created a custom invitation for me that was more beautiful and unique than I could have come up with on my own. JLP was prompt with all of their correspondence and deadlines. I was so overwhelmed by the entire wedding planning process, but JLP made things so easy for me. The best part about my invitations (aside from being gorgeous) was the rave reviews and comments I got from our guests about them. Everyone told us they were unlike anything they had ever seen and the best invites they had gotten to date! WAHOO! I have nothing but wonderful things to say about this company and hope they continue to make brides as happy as I was. Thank you JLP!!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Jacqueline D

Thank you for creating all of our perfect paper details, from invites to day of decor, you made my vision come to life! Loved every ounce of it!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Alyssa Y

Jessica and her team were absolutely amazing. It was so refreshing not to have to flip through a huge binder of ordinary invitations. Jessica's designs were beautiful and so detail oriented.

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Christine V

Working with Jessica and Leslie was an absolute pleasure!!! I still can't get over how gorgeous our invitations were and how perfect all of our day items looked. After we sent out our invites we kept getting call about how beautiful they were! Working with Jess and Leslie was... Read More easy and stress free. I never had to worry because they were always so professional and kind. We had luggage tags as our escort cards and Jess helped to create the perfect insert for them..they came out amazing! Our menu, ceremony programs, donation cards and table numbers were outstanding. Everything that is made by Jessica Leigh paperie is the best quality and always looks perfect! Thank you so much Jess and team for helping to create the most perfect items!!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Claire K

My mom and I booked Jessica Leigh for our invitations and a lot of other "day of items." From the moment we sent back the signed contract, Jessica and her team were always readily available. My wedding still isn't until September so I haven't received my day of items yet but... Read More Jessica and her team have answered probably thousands of emails from me (including tons of pinterest photos), sending me new information, and updating me on prices as necessary. When I received all my invites (pick up was also super easy!) I was blown away. Jessica exceeded all my expectations. She helped every step of the way and helped with all sorts of little details like where I should put our wedding website on the invite. All of my fiancee's friends are big dopey cops/military men who don't know the first thing about stationary but I had more than one of them contact me saying it was one of the best invites they've ever received!! I cannot wait to get all my "day of" items (privacy door hangers for out of town guests, 'in lieu of favor' donation cards, couples cocktails signs, etc.) Thank you Jessica Leigh Paperie!!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Shelbi P

It has been such a pleasure working with Jessica and Leslie for our wedding invitations. They came out more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. These women are professional and talented and really care about their customers. When I told Jessica that I mistakenly gave her... Read More my mom's old address to print her invite, she simply printed a new one for me free of charge. I highly recommend using Jessica Leigh Paperie!!!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Jessica N

Beautiful and amazing work - and excellent customer service! I used JLP for my wedding invitations and all of my decor/signs for my wedding on April 28, 2017. I honestly didn't even shop around for invitations and booked JLP right away because I had two friends who used her who... Read More not only couldn't say enough positive things, but her work and style of invitations was exactly what I wanted. Jessica and her team did an amazing job on all of my invitations and signs/items. Her manager Leslie was honestly so wonderful to work with and answered my million emails and was also so helpful and responsive. If you are looking for beautiful, classy invitations with excellent customer service definitely check out JLP. My guests loved my invitations and so many people reached out to tell me that they did! Beautiful work!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Cassie A

Jessica Leigh Paperie was amazing every step of the way. They not only did my wedding invitations but also my escort cards and church pamphlets. Every detail came out beautiful. With the limited time frame I gave them for wedding day items they were able to fill my order so... Read More quickly and so perfectly. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing any paper goods, they are amazing!

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Erin B

My Husband and I can't thank Jessice Leigh Paperie enough for the beautiful menus and invitations designed and provided for our wedding. We selected Jessica Leigh Paperie as they were a preferred vendor for our venue, had excellent reviews and since we were not satisified with... Read More the offerings from less personalized online companies. We met with Jessica having very little ideas as to what type of invitations we wanted. Jessica was friendly, professional, courteous and patient. She helped us select an invitation that was perfect for us and assured us that proofs would be received prior to printing. The invitations, as well as the menus, were beautiful. They arrived promptly, without errors, were clean and boxed perfectly. When it came to the menus, Jessica worked directly with our venue to obtain approval and when things got crazy nearing the big day, shipped them directly to us! Thank you Jessica Leigh Paperie for making the process so easy and providing us with beautful invitations/menus that were exactly what we wanted!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Tara

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Jessica and her team made nearly all paper goods for our wedding and it was absolutely perfect! Price was very fair, and the whole team was such a pleasure to work with! Can't say enough good things about Jessica Leigh Paperie. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Jessica R

I cannot thank Jessica Leigh Paperie enough on all that they did for my baby shower. Not only has she brought our thoughts and ideas into a reality, but she magnifies them by adding her own special touch. They truly went above and beyond throughout the entire process. We also... Read More used them for our beautiful wedding announcements that told our story perfectly. Jessica and Leslie are so easy to work with and they take the time to make everything special that they create. I look forward to working with them for all my future special moments, because the beautiful work Jessica does adds to beautiful lasting memories.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Daniel D

Jessica Leigh Paperie company is the best in the business! I had the pleasure of working with Jessica and co. for my wedding invitations and I must say, they were very flexible and willing to make any necessary changes and adjustments from the initial meet and greet down to the... Read More place cards a week before the wedding! They are extremely accommodating and their work is amazing! My sister used Jessica Leigh Paperie for her wedding and my brother will be using Jessica as well for his upcoming wedding.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Francesca L

I used Jessica for my wedding and and continue to do so for all other necessary occasions. She is extremely talented! From classy and elegant to fun and whimsical, Jessica is able to design exactly what you want. Throughout the entire process she's patient, and attentive! I... Read More couldn't be happier with my items. Thanks Jess :)

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Danielle V

Jessica Leigh Paperie was awesome. Everyone told me the invitations were the most beautiful invitations they have ever seen. We also used them for our seating chart (instead of cards) and it came out fabulous. They were very good with communication and we couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Shannon E

The invitations were absolutely gorgeous. However, I ordered about 14 more than I originally needed and it was frustrating that I couldn't change the number considering how expensive they were. If I was able to change the number and didn't have to pay for 14 extra that will now... Read More go in the garbage, I would have rated a 5 because they were beautiful!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Lauren S

Jessica and Leslie did an amazing job on my invitations. We needed to rush the invitations, since we had to move up our wedding. Jessica worked so hard and was able to get our invitations out within two weeks! They came out gorgeous! They print out all your addresses, so you... Read More don't have to worry about getting a calligrapher, another worry off my mind. Everyone commented on how beautiful and elegant the invitations where. I cannot say enough good things about them! Since my wedding needed to be move up by over a year and we needed to plan everything within 3 months, I was very nervous about the invitations, turns out i didn't have to worry one bit once I found Jessica Leigh Paperie. Jessica did everything perfectly and put my mind at easy. The invitations come wrapped in a beautiful box with a bow and extras come in a reusable bag, just icing on the cake!Thank you Jessica and Leslie!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Amanda K

The minute I sat down with Jessica, I knew we would be working together. She has a thorough creative process which is very comforting and professional. We originally contacted JLP for our wedding invitations but loved their work so much that we also had Jessica and team create... Read More our menus and custom inserts for our Welcome Bags. JLP was easy to work with and very accommodating with our changes, edits and additions. Our wedding invitations came out perfect, just as I imagined and everyone raved about how beautiful they were (other vendors included)! Our invites set the tone perfectly for our vintage weekend wedding in CT. Jess and team were wonderful to work with and wildly creative. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Jessica S

Can't say enough great things about Jessica Leigh! After many years of using her talent for birthdays, bridal and baby showers, as well as recommending her to close friends, I finally had the pleasure of working with Jessica to design my own wedding invites! Jessica always goes... Read More above and beyond what I ask for. Her talent is a true gift! I am looking forward to continuing to use Jessica Leigh for all my paperie needs!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Marie S

Before beginning to look for save the dates, I knew I wanted something different. Upon meeting with Jess and her team I knew she was the one for us. She created us the most gorgeous save the dates, and then continued to blow us away with what she did for our wedding invites. Her... Read More and Leslie were such pleasures to work with. Always so sweet and accommodating, and fast in responding to my thousands of emails. They both knew how important the small details were to me and everything she created was far beyond my expectations. They handmade our save the dates, wedding invitations, menus, favor tags, 4 custom signs for the reception and the most fabulous seating chart I have ever laid eyes on! You will not be disappointed in choosing Jessica Leigh Paperie to make wedding dreams come true!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Jen C

Jess and Leslie at Jessica Leigh Paperie were amazing to work with. I had them design and print my wedding day signage including signature cocktail signs, a large welcome sign, hashtag signs, our programs, escort cards and a few other smaller signs. Jess was super helpful and... Read More patient with me throughout the proof process. It was very important to me that all of my signs match which Jess accomplished for me. Her designs and ideas were stunning. The signs throughout truly made our wedding venue 'pop' and look so personalized. I was so happy and excited when I picked up the signs from her cute studio and then was even more excited to see them all on my wedding day. I can't wait to use Jess for future events!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Gabriella G

We used Jessica Leigh Paperie for our invitations and wedding programs and couldn't have been happier! Jessica was so welcoming and we appreciated her guidance while going through the design process. Her attention to detail made sure that all the customizations came out exactly... Read More how we wanted. It couldn't have been easier! Everything was so beautiful and high quality, and came perfectly packaged. We also worked with Leslie who was very friendly and accommodating. I definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Cristina F

Jessica is absolutely fantastic! We got a million compliments on all the paper items she made for our wedding, which included invitations, wine labels, escort cards, table numbers, menus and ceremony programs. Everything was stunning and Jessica and her staff were a pleasure... Read More to work with. I’d highly recommend Jessica Leigh Paperie for your wedding needs!

Jessica Leigh

I'm an artist ... a dreamer ... a GOAL digger! When I'm not designing pretty paper creations for clients.... I'm designing pretty paper creations for my friends and family haha! It's what I do and what I love! I also enjoy spending time at home with my handsome boyfriend and my fur baby (#paperiepup), Olive. We're renovating a home and it's chock-full of fun DIY makeover projects. If it's summertime, you'll surely find me at the shoreline with my toes in the sand. If it's winter time, you'll find me cozied up with my favorite people watching movies, cooking dinner, & laughing lots and lots.