Jessica Miller Photography

Serving Columbus, all of Ohio, National and International destinations

It's all about the love

Jessica Miller Photography is proud to offer photography to those looking to artistically preserve the most special moments of their lives. Capturing authentic and honest images for the Best. Day. Ever.

Documentary

Engagement, Trash The Dress

Destination Weddings, Photo

54 West Longview Ave, Columbus, OH Serving Columbus, all of Ohio, National and International destinations (614) 448-6285

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Amber T

I can't tell you enough how much I love this woman. She's so genuine, and if you've never been professionally photographed, she will make you feel at home, and at ease. I knew after our engagement shoot that we were in good hands. By no means are Thomas and I professional... Read More models, but you couldn't tell by our engagement session. Jessica's photos are clean, elegant, and beautiful. The day of our wedding I was so excited to see Jessica, probably because I knew this was one day of detail that I never had to worry about. I knew that our pictures would turn our stunning, and they absolutely did. Such a pleasure to work with. Will probably use Jessica again in the future if she'll have us!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Sarah

From the moment we met with Jessica, we knew she would be our wedding photographer. In addition to being super talented and taking gorgeous pictures, her sweet, kind, and fun personality is a huge bonus and a warm welcome; Jessica really put us at ease in front of the camera.... Read More Jessica and her husband Scott photographed our engagement pictures and they turned out beautiful! I was a bit worried about being awkward getting our pictures taken, but Jessica is a pro in giving you some direction and also just taking super cute candid shots. It's a great balance! For our wedding, we chose the option of the second shooter and it was definitely worth it. Jessica and Melissa (second shooter) added so much fun energy into our day. From start to finish, they never missed a beat and worked so hard. A wedding photographer does so much more than take pictures; they help adjust your dress, hair, veil, help with the bustle, so many different elements. Our wedding pictures are so beautiful that we were both speechless when we viewed them. Our families literally cannot stop saying "wow". Jessica captured the essence of our venue and our vision in its entirety. We will cherish our pictures forever and cannot thank her enough. I will use her again for pictures in the future and highly recommend Jessica for your wedding day photography!

A very enjoyable experience

Reviewed on 3/09/2014

Jessica and her crew were absolutely a pleasure to work with on our special day. She knew and envisioned exactly what we wanted and with her creativity our wedding photos are so beautiful. We, our families and all of our friends were impressed by the amazing job that Jessica... Read More did. Jessica was very helpful on how to pose, she had the best photography equipment and the results were incredible!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Shannon B

The photos are proof for Jessica's amazing talent. My husband and I couldn't be happier with the collection that we received. Wonderful person to work with!! One of the members of our bridal party needed a walker the day of our wedding after an accident and Jessica was very... Read More patient and accomadating regarding this situation. Such a great heart and great at what she does. Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Tanya L

OMG Jessica was so amazing to work with. My husband and I loved everything about her and all her ideas. She's such a trooper. She came out in 15 degree weather to work with us on our shoot. Her work is stunning and we couldn't be happier with the work she did. We will be booking... Read More her again and again!! Love her so much!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 amanda h

Words can't describe how awesome Jessica was to work with. Our photos came out even more beautiful than I imagined. If you are looking for a killer photographer for your special event, Jessica is the one to go with! Thanks for the great photos Jessica.

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Abby D

Jess was awesome from beginning to end! At our initial meeting, we knew she was the perfect photographer for our day. She's easy to talk to and always positive. She was wonderful on our wedding day and was very organized. She was so fun to work with! Always smiling and you can... Read More tell she loves what she does. Also, we had a limited amount of time for couple photos and she really made the most of it. We had so many wonderful photos to choose from and our album is absolutely beautiful. I can't recommend Jess enough!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Lydia M

We couldn't have asked for a better photographer! Jessica did both our engagement and wedding photos and we love them all. She is such a sweet and kind person! We're not picture people and she made us both feel extremely comfortable around her. Scott was the second photographer... Read More working with Jessica at our wedding and he was just as wonderful.

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Samantha G

Jessica is fabulous to work with! She is more than a photographer, she truly takes the time to get to know you and your future spouse so she has an understanding of what kind of interaction you will want on your special day as well as what kind of pictures you want. We are so... Read More happy with the photos even now that several years have passed since our wedding. She creates the perfect balance of what's "in" at the time but makes sure it will last and translate for decades after the event. She has been our go-to photographer for family photos as well!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Steph F

Jessica is one of the most phenomenal photographers that I have ever met. She is personable and really makes an effort to put you at ease during photograph sessions, not to mention that her photographs are amazing! My husband and I are so thrilled with her quality and style of... Read More photographs and have received many compliments.

Reviewed on 8/23/2016

This is a long over-due THANK YOU to Jess and her husband for helping to capture our wonderful memories. We did both our engagement and our wedding photo session with Jessica, and she made us feel at ease and more comfortable with being ourselves in front of the camera. She was... Read More so flexible with our schedule and ideas for the wedding day, and helped guide us into some really gorgeous photos. Jess was professional, and timely with reminding us of deadlines and session dates (which is HUGE when you're trying to plan everything else in your wedding), and flexible with rescheduling an engagement session as it kept raining on our planned date. Definitely recommend Jess to everyone I know planning their wedding!

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 Phil H

Jessica was the best photographer to work with. She was wonderful to work with and was very helpful the day of our wedding. Most importantly, the photos she took were gorgeous. We were thrilled with the photos and everyone else was too. She was fun to work with, kept things... Read More moving, and is a genuinely cool person. Two thumbs up.

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 clare

Jessica did both our engagement photos and wedding photos. From the first email and phone call (we planned the wedding remotely), Jess put us at ease and made. Our engagement shoot was beautiful and really helped us get to know each other so the day of the wedding it was like... Read More old friends reuniting rather than being followed around by a camera. I'm usually pretty stiff/awkward in solo photos and the bridal portraits she did were fun and gorgeous. We reached out to Jess based on online reviews and reviewing her website - it was the best investment we made in the wedding. Your wedding day is such a whirlwind no matter how much time you think you've padded - Jess went with the flow to get the candid shots and good naturedly hustled the bridal party along when necessary. Moments are fleeting but your photos are forever - the hardest part about working with Jess was narrowing down our favorites for our photo book! She took notice (and photographed) details and moments I would have missed - receiving our flawlessly edited photos after the wedding was a chance to experience the day all over again. Check out her website and blog - the photo collections she posts of couples and families could be you!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Adrienne Y

Jessica was professional, prepared, and very fun to work with. She went out of her way to make sure my husband and I were comfortable and she captured the best moments of our day with perfection. I have had many people comment on how incredible our wedding and engagement... Read More pictures are! She not only knows how to capture the perfect moment but she finds the perfect angles for each shot. She's also very prompt in her response time and exceeded our expectations in a photographer!

Reviewed on 5/26/2016 MOLLY G

Jessica and Carmen, the second shooter, did a fantastic job capturing our day. We were over the moon with how the photos turned out. From our initial meeting to receiving the photos - our experience working with Jessica was fantastic! Jess was patient, kind, professional, and a... Read More ton of fun. We couldnt have asked for a better experience and photographer.

Reviewed on 4/24/2016 Lauren D

Jessica was so sweet to work with and made our wedding day extra special. Our engagement & wedding pictures turned out perfect! Jessica and her husband were able to take creative pictures that perfectly captured our day. We had our wedding, pictures and reception all at... Read More different places across Columbus and she was able to keep us on schedule but without feeling rushed to get all the pictures I wanted including pictures at Ohio Stadium! The engagement session was also a really nice bonus to get to know Jessica before our wedding and have another great set of photos of my husband & me.

Reviewed on 2/07/2016 Scott S

Jessica and her husband Scott were fantastic to work with! She shot our engagement photos and wedding photos and we would absolutely have her shoot both again in a heartbeat. She was very engaging, calm, organized, and professional throughout the entire day and her photos were... Read More phenomenal! Book with Jessica if you haven't already, you will be thrilled with your choice!

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Lindsey K

My husband and I met with a few other photographers before finally finding Jessica. We knew instantly that we wanted to work with her. Our personalities just meshed and we knew we could be ourselves and be comfortable during our engagement shoot and on our wedding day. Having... Read More Jessica and her husband and their second shooter (who was just as amazing!) on our big day was like having close friends with us instead of a vendor. They totally put up with our silly antics and captured them all on camera too! Our pictures did not disappoint! I felt our wedding day was the most perfect day ever, but Jessica truly captured that feeling in pictures that will live on long after we've forgotten exactly how we felt that day! Thank you!

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Regan S

Jess is awesome! So down to earth and funny! I loved my engagement photos!

Reviewed on 8/19/2015 Emine C

Wow! What an amazing job by Jessica and her team! My husband and I had an engagement shoot and a full day of photography for our wedding day. Jessica came with a plan of beautiful places to go in columbus for pictures and led the entire day with so much ease. I was so... Read More thankful to have one more thing to take off my plate of things to worry about! And the pictures are absolutely gorgeous!! She made us both feel comfortable and had so many poses/idea/plans galore! Definitely chose her if you want you big day to run smoothly and be captured beautifully!

Reviewed on 8/14/2015 Kelly

Jessica and her team did an absolutely AMAZING job of capturing the essence of our wedding--I was blown away by just how many pictures she provided me with...They didn't miss a beat. I also loved how our pictures were a great blend of "in the moment" shots, and posed shots.... Read More Jessica and her team always found a way to make us feel comfortable and make the experience fun as well--Not always easy for someone like me who can be picture shy! Jessica is truly a gifted photographer with an eye for beauty and detail that not every photographer has.

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Jenny R

I worked with Jessica for my engagement shoot and my wedding, and I could not have been happier with the results! Jessica and her husband, Scott were so helpful in putting my husband at ease during the shoots, and that is not an easy task. The photos that we got back are... Read More absolutely stunning. She even brought a 2nd shooter for the wedding, so we wouldn't miss a thing. Thank you so much, Jessica!

Reviewed on 6/08/2015 Carrie D

Jessica ' s photos of our wedding are simply gorgeous! We had a tough time choosing which pictures we wanted to print because there are so many good ones! Jessica was very professional during our wedding. She knew exactly what to say to us and our wedding party to make us feel... Read More comfortable and get the best shots. We were very impressed with Jessica, and we would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great photographer!

Engagement Pictures

Reviewed on 5/01/2015 Lauren M

Jessica was originally going to do my wedding, but was unable to due to a conflict that arose. Even though that happened, she offered to still do some engagement pictures with my fiance and me. I am not originally from the Columbus area, so Jessica took us out to some of her... Read More favorite places. She had some awesome areas and really knew how to get my fiance and I to look and feel natural in front of the camera. Her and her husband are an awesome team to work with and I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone. Unfortunately, I can't comment on her wedding photography, as she can't do my wedding, but I loved working with her for my engagement photos. You can tell that she loves and has a passion for what she does. I love my photos that I received from her after our shoot! Jessica was very timely and professional and was great to work with.

Great Photos

Reviewed on 3/27/2015 Catherine P

Jessica and the second photographer did an amazing job. They were friendly and put our friends and family totally at ease. The photos turned out perfectly. She really captured the moment, and understood the kind of photography we wanted.