Jessica Miller Photography

Serving Columbus, all of Ohio, National and International destinations

It's all about the love

Jessica Miller Photography is proud to offer photography to those looking to artistically preserve the most special moments of their lives. Capturing authentic and honest images for the Best. Day. Ever.

Engagement, Trash The Dress

F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

54 West Longview Ave, Columbus, OH Serving Columbus, all of Ohio, National and International destinations (614) 448-6285

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Amber T

I can't tell you enough how much I love this woman. She's so genuine, and if you've never been professionally photographed, she will make you feel at home, and at ease. I knew after our engagement shoot that we were in good hands. By no means are Thomas and I professional... Read More models, but you couldn't tell by our engagement session. Jessica's photos are clean, elegant, and beautiful. The day of our wedding I was so excited to see Jessica, probably because I knew this was one day of detail that I never had to worry about. I knew that our pictures would turn our stunning, and they absolutely did. Such a pleasure to work with. Will probably use Jessica again in the future if she'll have us!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Sarah

From the moment we met with Jessica, we knew she would be our wedding photographer. In addition to being super talented and taking gorgeous pictures, her sweet, kind, and fun personality is a huge bonus and a warm welcome; Jessica really put us at ease in front of the camera.... Read More Jessica and her husband Scott photographed our engagement pictures and they turned out beautiful! I was a bit worried about being awkward getting our pictures taken, but Jessica is a pro in giving you some direction and also just taking super cute candid shots. It's a great balance! For our wedding, we chose the option of the second shooter and it was definitely worth it. Jessica and Melissa (second shooter) added so much fun energy into our day. From start to finish, they never missed a beat and worked so hard. A wedding photographer does so much more than take pictures; they help adjust your dress, hair, veil, help with the bustle, so many different elements. Our wedding pictures are so beautiful that we were both speechless when we viewed them. Our families literally cannot stop saying "wow". Jessica captured the essence of our venue and our vision in its entirety. We will cherish our pictures forever and cannot thank her enough. I will use her again for pictures in the future and highly recommend Jessica for your wedding day photography!

A very enjoyable experience

Reviewed on 3/09/2014

Jessica and her crew were absolutely a pleasure to work with on our special day. She knew and envisioned exactly what we wanted and with her creativity our wedding photos are so beautiful. We, our families and all of our friends were impressed by the amazing job that Jessica... Read More did. Jessica was very helpful on how to pose, she had the best photography equipment and the results were incredible!

Reviewed on 3/03/2018 Molly J

Choosing Jessica Miller Photography was one of the best decisions of our Wedding!! Not only is she incredibly talented and captured our day perfectly, she was so professional and made us comfortable from the minute we met her. We have the most beautiful pictures to remind us... Read More of our Wedding and are so thankful that she was there to capture every moment! We would highly recommend Jessica to everyone!!

Reviewed on 3/01/2018 Maxwell G

Jess took our special day and captured each element in beautiful, lasting detail. Not only are the pictures we took wonderful, working with Jess was a major highlight of our day! She’s funny, energetic, and was able to showcase our love in ways we didn’t think was possible. We... Read More can not recommend Jess enough!

Reviewed on 1/22/2018 Alyssa C

Jess is a wonderful photographer- from start to finish! When you first meet, there is absolutely no pressure from her to book- she truly wants to make sure that her style is first and foremost a good fit for the vision you have for your photos. She has wonderful suggestions on... Read More locations to shoot and how to pose- but is also great at letting the couple lead and definitely lets your personality shine through the photos. Not only is she a superstar at taking photos, she is also a blast to be with! You will laugh and feel right at home with her through each session- a joy that will shine through in the final photos! Jess was one of the best vendors we had for our wedding and were so blessed to have found her!

Reviewed on 1/18/2018 Andrew S

When we first met Jess, it was like we were long lost friends: One minute we were talking wedding, the next we were off on a tangent, talking about whatever! She's a professional, but she's easygoing enough that it takes a lot of the stress out. We weren't sure about doing... Read More the engagement shoot with the extra cost on top of all the other wedding expenses, but I'm glad we did. My wife and I loved our pictures, and when the "big day" finally was upon us, we weren't worried at all about the quality, or what to expect from her regarding style, poses, etc. Jessica was also invaluable with the flow of the day too. We composed a highly detailed schedule and gave a copy to each of our vendors as well as some of our "go-to" people. She knew what shots we wanted, but also kept us moving so we stayed on track [and weren't horridly late to the reception]. A shout-out to Mike for helping us capture more of the day, as well! He was a welcome addition and extension of Jessica's artistry. Overall we felt that Jess was patient, thorough, committed, and sincere. With my wife and I both in a creative occupation, the expectations were high, but we were pleased with the whole experience! And our wedding album was awesome too! Thanks Jess!

Reviewed on 1/14/2018 Erin G

We were beyond thrilled with our engagement and wedding photos from Jessica!! She knew exactly how to make us feel comfortable in front of the camera and had great suggestions for shots and locations. Jess is very organized, personable, and genuinely cared about our wedding. She... Read More is truly a pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 1/13/2018 Emmy C

Jess was everything I was hoping for when it came to a photographer. We met with a couple of different people, and by far, Jess was the one we clicked with the most. She has the best demeanor, skills, and patience. She is so bubbly and kind, but was down to business and kept... Read More our huge wedding party in line (which is not easy to do). Our pictures were everything we hoped for and more. We already have friends using her for their wedding later this year, and I know they will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 12/02/2017 Becca K

My husband and I are not "wedding people," so when we started planning our own wedding day we weren't so sure a professional photographer would make the cut. Boy, am I glad I was wrong! Jessica was the only photographer we met with and we hired her immediately. She completely... Read More got our "non-wedding wedding" and put together a unique elopement-esque package for us. She was always communicative, always friendly, and always excited to be with us. When she arrived at the courthouse the day of our wedding, we could immediately tell that she understood our vision and provided impeccable work to boot. Her documentary-style photos really captured the day; when we received our photos this week I couldn't stop smiling. Everything turned out better than I could have imagined! Thank you, Jess, for being such an amazing partner, photographer, and supporter.

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Brianna G

I just wanted to say choosing Jessica as our photographer was the easiest choice planning our wedding. Her bright, outgoing personality made the whole process effortless and natural. The pictures themselves were breathtaking and I will proudly hang them all over my home. If you... Read More are looking for an amazing photographer choose Jessica Miller!!!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Rachel H

Jessica is full of creativity and hard work. I am not very photogenic, but she still managed to capture all of my "good sides". The photos she took for my wedding were perfect and looked very natural. Everyone who has seen them is blown away as well.

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Christine W

When I had to fire my photographer a month before my wedding. I went on into full panic mode. Luckily my friend recommended Jessica! From the beginning she worked with my budget and we designed my package. She met with me 2 days later and was so professional! she really got to... Read More know me and wanted to know things I liked and didnt like. She was also very good about setting my expectations correctly. The day of the wedding she was very prompt and courteous. She also was very organized and help direct my family members for photos. When I got my photo's back my mouth almost hit the floor. They were everything I could of imagined and more. If you need a awesome photographer don't wait any longer. Book her NOW!!!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Kiersten T

Jessica was the best decision we made for our wedding day. She was fabulous with our crazy families and captured every moment we didn't want to forget... perfectly. She helped both my wife and myself feel more at ease with the process... neither of us are very comfortable in... Read More front of the camera. We let go with full confidence that Jess had it covered... and she did.

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Shannon B

The photos are proof for Jessica's amazing talent. My husband and I couldn't be happier with the collection that we received. Wonderful person to work with!! One of the members of our bridal party needed a walker the day of our wedding after an accident and Jessica was very... Read More patient and accomadating regarding this situation. Such a great heart and great at what she does. Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Tanya L

OMG Jessica was so amazing to work with. My husband and I loved everything about her and all her ideas. She's such a trooper. She came out in 15 degree weather to work with us on our shoot. Her work is stunning and we couldn't be happier with the work she did. We will be booking... Read More her again and again!! Love her so much!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 amanda h

Words can't describe how awesome Jessica was to work with. Our photos came out even more beautiful than I imagined. If you are looking for a killer photographer for your special event, Jessica is the one to go with! Thanks for the great photos Jessica.

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Abby D

Jess was awesome from beginning to end! At our initial meeting, we knew she was the perfect photographer for our day. She's easy to talk to and always positive. She was wonderful on our wedding day and was very organized. She was so fun to work with! Always smiling and you can... Read More tell she loves what she does. Also, we had a limited amount of time for couple photos and she really made the most of it. We had so many wonderful photos to choose from and our album is absolutely beautiful. I can't recommend Jess enough!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Lydia M

We couldn't have asked for a better photographer! Jessica did both our engagement and wedding photos and we love them all. She is such a sweet and kind person! We're not picture people and she made us both feel extremely comfortable around her. Scott was the second photographer... Read More working with Jessica at our wedding and he was just as wonderful.

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Samantha G

Jessica is fabulous to work with! She is more than a photographer, she truly takes the time to get to know you and your future spouse so she has an understanding of what kind of interaction you will want on your special day as well as what kind of pictures you want. We are so... Read More happy with the photos even now that several years have passed since our wedding. She creates the perfect balance of what's "in" at the time but makes sure it will last and translate for decades after the event. She has been our go-to photographer for family photos as well!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Steph F

Jessica is one of the most phenomenal photographers that I have ever met. She is personable and really makes an effort to put you at ease during photograph sessions, not to mention that her photographs are amazing! My husband and I are so thrilled with her quality and style of... Read More photographs and have received many compliments.

Reviewed on 8/23/2016

This is a long over-due THANK YOU to Jess and her husband for helping to capture our wonderful memories. We did both our engagement and our wedding photo session with Jessica, and she made us feel at ease and more comfortable with being ourselves in front of the camera. She was... Read More so flexible with our schedule and ideas for the wedding day, and helped guide us into some really gorgeous photos. Jess was professional, and timely with reminding us of deadlines and session dates (which is HUGE when you're trying to plan everything else in your wedding), and flexible with rescheduling an engagement session as it kept raining on our planned date. Definitely recommend Jess to everyone I know planning their wedding!

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 Phil H

Jessica was the best photographer to work with. She was wonderful to work with and was very helpful the day of our wedding. Most importantly, the photos she took were gorgeous. We were thrilled with the photos and everyone else was too. She was fun to work with, kept things... Read More moving, and is a genuinely cool person. Two thumbs up.

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 clare

Jessica did both our engagement photos and wedding photos. From the first email and phone call (we planned the wedding remotely), Jess put us at ease and made. Our engagement shoot was beautiful and really helped us get to know each other so the day of the wedding it was like... Read More old friends reuniting rather than being followed around by a camera. I'm usually pretty stiff/awkward in solo photos and the bridal portraits she did were fun and gorgeous. We reached out to Jess based on online reviews and reviewing her website - it was the best investment we made in the wedding. Your wedding day is such a whirlwind no matter how much time you think you've padded - Jess went with the flow to get the candid shots and good naturedly hustled the bridal party along when necessary. Moments are fleeting but your photos are forever - the hardest part about working with Jess was narrowing down our favorites for our photo book! She took notice (and photographed) details and moments I would have missed - receiving our flawlessly edited photos after the wedding was a chance to experience the day all over again. Check out her website and blog - the photo collections she posts of couples and families could be you!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Adrienne Y

Jessica was professional, prepared, and very fun to work with. She went out of her way to make sure my husband and I were comfortable and she captured the best moments of our day with perfection. I have had many people comment on how incredible our wedding and engagement... Read More pictures are! She not only knows how to capture the perfect moment but she finds the perfect angles for each shot. She's also very prompt in her response time and exceeded our expectations in a photographer!