love....sweet love...

Its true...love is such a sweet thing...and photography helps us to relive those sentimental emotions for a lifetime! We love <3 Jessica's is both a film and digital shooter. Her work has been featured on Martha Stewarts blog, Style Me Pretty, Utterly Engaged, Weddingchicks, Wellwed among others.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

55 Olin Street, Ocean Grove, NJ NJ, NY, PA, and Destinations (732) 988-8600

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Greg M

My wife and I hired Jessica to be our photographer for our wedding in September 2016. We only have good things to say about her. Her and her assistant were responsive and guided us through the process effortlessly. Most importantly, during the photo shoots (both the engagement... Read More shoot and the wedding), one of Jessica's major strengths was her ability to orchestrate everyone to get the shots that we needed, but in a way that everyone had fun doing it. It wasn't a tedious part of the day to check off, but rather a memorable part of the day that we laughed and joked through, while fluidly getting some great shots. It was pretty clear that Jessica (and her assistant Erin) knew what they were doing, knew what parts of the venue would look best in photos, knew the nuances of lighting, etc. Jessica comes highly recommended and we absolutely love our photos!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Kayla R

Jessica and her team are absolutely amazing at what they do, and are true professionals. They captured every moment of our wedding day and then some! We could not be happier and are in love with every single shot from our day.

Reviewed on 5/01/2015 Nicky S

Jessica was very professional and organized, and helped to make our wedding on 9/13/14 the day we had dreamed of. She was excellent when we met, through emails, and on the phone to discuss possible shots and ideas. The same day edit was an aspect of our wedding that we and our... Read More guests loved. I would definitely recommend Jessica!

100% Recommendation! Love Love Loved her work!

Reviewed on 11/11/2013 Jackie R

My husband and I are so happy that we chose Jessica as our wedding photographer! While searching for photographers we came across her breathtaking online portfolio and instantly fell in love. Jessica is extremely patient, professional, personable, and caring. She was... Read More quick to respond to all of our all questions and concerns over the phone/email and even made a special trip to visit us in person a few weeks before the wedding to ensure that she fully understood our timeline and requests. Overall, an amazing vendor to work with. Jessica obviously has a sound technical understanding of photography and was able to provide recommendations on appropriate lighting and color scheme based on our style, the season, time of day, and our venue. The day of the wedding, Jessica arrived right on time and stayed until the very end of the reception. She did an amazing job of corralling the bridal party and family for group photographs and kept right on schedule. The morning after the wedding, I woke up to a beautiful "sneak peak" of photographs on Facebook. I couldn't believe she was able to post so many highlight shots so quickly. It was a wonderful treat right before we left for our honeymoon. All of our wedding photos are absolutely stunning! We have nothing but praise for Jessica and are so grateful that she was able to capture every detail of the best day of our lives. My husband and I recommend Jessica 100%! -Jackie (and Gene)

awesome photographer!

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Meghan H

Jessica recently photographed my wedding. I would recommend her to everyone. She was so easy to work with prior to the wedding and knew every detail necessary to build a day-of timeframe, which was especially helpful for me because I really had no idea about how to time... Read More getting ready. She was so easy to work with the day of the wedding. She was so patient with my not-so-eager-to-take-pictures husband (Props to her associate who was working with the guys as they got ready. I heard nothing but great things about her as well!) The same day edit she did was amazing. It was so great to see pictures of your wedding during the reception. I can't wait to see all of the other pictures she captured!

Beautiful Pictures!

Reviewed on 5/24/2013 Jennifer M

One of the hardest parts about planning a wedding in New Jersey from Southern California was finding a photographer. This vendor was going to be the second most important selection we made (the venue being number one). When I reached out to Jessica to see what her availability... Read More was, I was told she was available and that I would see a bunch of questionnaires that would help Jessica and I start our conversation about what I was looking for in a photographer and how Jessica might fit our needs. These were great because other than knowing these pictures were future keepsakes of our special day, I didn't know what else to ask. Jessica personally called me and we had an hour long interview that touched on her approach, how she handled capturing those special moments, and what had been successful in her experience. With this personal touch, my mind was made up and we hired Jessica and her assistant, also Jessica, to shoot our wedding. The day arrived and Jessica was right on time and took great care in capturing small details right off the bat. The getting ready pictures are fun and speak of the great time I had with my bridal party. The ceremony pics told of my poorly behaved veil and the ocean breeze and of the love, happiness, and joy all of our friends and family hold for us. Ahhh the family pictures. My husband comes from a smaller family. I on the other hand come from two large Catholic families, one German and one Irish. And almost all of the extended relatives came. With that in mind, my husband and I asked Jessica to get pictures of all of our family in one shot. Not only did Jessica organize close to 75 people with panache, but she did it quickly. And they listened! I can't wait to see all of the pictures from the reception, but Jessica was able to put up a slide show of same day edits for all of our guests to see at the reception. She also posted a small album on Facebook that I could share with all of our friends and family that weren't able to make it. I found Jessica to be professional yet engaging, with a great personality. She made me feel comfortable, beautiful and in good hands.

2013-05-25T13:50:58 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the review Jen! You were an absolute pleasure to work with! And so were your families:) Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day!

Jessica is amazing!

Reviewed on 10/29/2012 Stephanie S

I can't say enough about Jessica. She is super easy to talk to and she listens. There were specific pictures I wanted to capture or ideas I had and she did everything she could to make sure we got them. Even when I got a little stressed about my timeline for the big day she was... Read More calm and reassuring. She took charge and was an absolute pleasure to work with. She always answered my emails. I was really happy with everything from start to finish. Her pictures say it all. My guests can't stop talking about how amazing she is. We all got a sneak peak since she posted some same day edit photos at the reception. I would recommended her!

Beautiful Pictures!

Reviewed on 5/12/2012 Meredith D

I could not have been happier with Jessica and my wedding pictures! She is the best to work with. Jessica is kind and sweet and really captures, not only the special moments, but the bride and groom's personality. I love my pictures and could not have made a better choice!

Love love loved my wedding photos

Reviewed on 12/09/2010 Alison M

Having Jessica Morrisy photograph my wedding was definitely one of the best decisions we made. She came highly recommended by a professional photographer we knew, and she did not disappoint. As a bride coordinating a wedding from out of state, Jessica made my job so easy by... Read More returning my emails almost immediately, setting up online questionnaires, and always being available via phone. I knew from her website that she had the perfect mix of photojournalistic styling and vintage shots, but she also did a wonderful job coordinating my large family for the traditionally posed group photos. My husband is not a big fan of photos, but she was so personable and relaxed that she was a calming presence during the commotion of the big day. &nbsp;The color and quality of all the photos continues to receive compliments from friends and family. We also received a digital copy of the hundreds of gorgeous photos she edited (presented in a beautifully personalized DVD cover) shortly after the wedding was over. All in all, we highly recommend Jessica Morrisy for capturing our wedding day so beautifully and the exceptional value of her photo packages for the quality of her work.&nbsp;

One of the best decisions we made for our wedding

Reviewed on 12/03/2010 Sarah A

While planning for our wedding in October of 2010, there were so many decisions to make and one that was extremely important to me was choosing a photographer. I did a TON of research on photographers in the area and was beginning to feel frustrated as I didn't feel I was really... Read More connecting with anyone who understood the feel and vibe I wanted for our wedding. I was also having a hard time getting in touch with some photographers. I came across Jessica's website and instantly knew we would be working with her. Her vision and feel for a wedding was exactly what I was looking for, beautiful, romantic, laid back, but also with a little bit of a vintage flair. We had gone back and forth through email and Jessica was so prompt in getting in touch, I made an appointment to meet with her and knew immediately that we made the right decision. She is such a warm and welcoming person and her work certainly speaks for itself! We choose Jessica to shoot our engagement and wedding photos, along with our Save the Dates (which were amazin). I am not one that likes to be in front of the camera, and neither is my husband, but she made us feel so comfortable and made everything so easy. When we received our engagement picture proofs, my husband, myself, and our families were blown away by the quality of Jessica's work. Each picture was more beautiful than the last. When it came down to shooting our wedding, Jessica made the process so stress free- with everything going on that day, it was such a relief knowing there was nothing to worry about. At our reception at Clark's Landing, Jessica had a monitor up with some shots of the day and they were beyond what I could have ever hoped for. I cannot wait to see the rest! All of our guests are still commenting on how beautiful the pictures turned out. Jessica is not only an extremeley talented photographer and artist, she is an absolute pleasure to work with. If you have not chosen a photographer to work with- I highly recommend getting in touch with Jessica to shoot your wedding.

Jessica Morrisy-Parker

I guess you could say I live my live similar to &quot;la vie en rose&quot;, or looking at the world through rose colored glasses. My camera is an extension of my heart and allows me to convey through art, the beautiful world I see everyday.