On location bridal hair & makeup Austin, TX

Jessica and her team are licensed cosmetologists that specializes in on location bridal hair and make-up and boudoir photography in Austin, TX. Jessica Roop Beauty & Boudoir is stationed in south Austin and travels on location all around the Austin area including Dripping Springs, Driftwood, Lakeway, Buda, Kyle, and other areas around Austin. With over 10 years of experience in the industry, Jessica has worked with celebrities, top designers and countless brides. We offer wedding day hair, makeup, airbrush makeup, false lashes, and beauty and boudoir Photography. Jessica Roop Beauty & Boudoir would be pleased to help you make your wedding day the most beautiful day of your life! Contact us today to reserve your special day.

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Austin & Dripping Springs, TX (773) 241-0508
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Brenda K

Jessica is absolutely amazing! She was so easy to work with and so skilled. She did my hair and makeup for my wedding and I couldn't have been more pleased. I've never felt more beautiful in my life. I decided to give the boudoir pics a shot as a present for my hubby. I... Read More was very hesitant at first. She was so professional, and I didn't even believe it was me when she first showed me the pictures. She is truly gifted at what she does and I would recommend her to everyone! Love love love Miss Jessica and I couldn't have been happier!!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 JESSICA F

I used Jessica for my bridal portraits and for my wedding day. She definitely exceeded my expectations, my hair stayed in place and my make-up was absolutely flawless. She takes bridal beauty to a whole new level, not to mention she is the sweetest!! The day of my wedding I... Read More was super busy, we had to rearrange a few girls around the hair and make-up schedule, which she puts together herself ahead of time, which took stress off me, due to them helping me with reception details, she was so accommodating, even made a special trip to my reception venue, to double check my hair, make-up and do a few touch ups before my big walk down the aisle. I highly recommend Jessica, I will be using her again!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Ariella M

Jessica did my hair and makeup for my wedding, but I also wanted to work with her for those services because I saw she did boudoir as well! This was a great idea, as I was able to get comfortable with her during my hair and makeup trial and also try a whole other look for my... Read More boudoir hair and makeup! I chose Jessica, as her work is very tasteful. It is sexy, girl-next-door, and never raunchy or cheesy. The entire time we were shooting, she made me feel like a million bucks and the photos were equally as incredible. She really knows how to coach you during the shoot to position your body in the most flattering ways and to get some great smoldering as well as natural facial expressions, so don’t worry if you aren’t a model! I never felt rushed or self-conscious, and trust me, I have always had body image issues. Doing the boudoir shoot was huge for my self-esteem and my husband LOVED his gift that I gave him the night before the wedding. Not just because it had some sexy photos in it, but because so many of the photos also just captured the every day beauty he sees in me. Even if you aren’t getting married and just considering doing this as a gift to your significant other or even for yourself, please do it! You won’t regret it!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Allie G

I worked with Jessica for my wedding hair and makeup and she and her assistant also did the hair and makeup of the MOB and MOG and hair for a few of my bridesmaids. I first reached out to Jessica because of her the natural beauty and elegance of the brides in her portfolio - no... Read More one looked overdone, but everyone looked pretty and polished! Jessica worked with me to find a good time to meet for my trial, which was a challenge given that I don’t live in Austin! When the first foundation we tried was a bit too dark, she gave it another go to find the right match for what I was looking for. She uses airbrush, which lasts all day and night! She also included a touch up kit which I honestly didn’t use much, beyond the lip gloss, which my MOH ended up having all night! But should you find you have some oil, there are blotting sheets, or if something is out of place, there are bobby pins and hairspray! Overall, both my hair and makeup turned out to be absolutely gorgeous - it was a bit more than I am used to wearing every day makeup-wise, but you absolutely need this if you want it to show up in photos! As for my hair - it stayed in place ALL night and I have super heavy, thick hair that normally bobby pins and hairspray just can’t save. I highly recommend Jessica - not only is she super talented, but she is also an absolute joy! Something you must have in your hair and makeup artist given that you are sitting there for a bit for both your trial and day of services!

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Laura B

Jessica was professional, a wonderful listener and fun to work with. She made my wedding day super stress free and fun and I felt beautiful. She gave me exactly what I wanted. I could not recommend her more highly!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Betsy C

I really loved working with Jessica. She was super down to earth, flexible, fun, and so talented with both hair and makeup. I could tell that she really wanted me to be totally satisfied. I had a few hair and skin crises leading up to and on the day of my wedding, and she was... Read More happy to answer all of my questions and reassure me about my concerns (e.g., my face was so red and blotchy on the day of my wedding... she promised me she could cover it up, and she totally delivered - my skin looked great). My hair and makeup lasted all night, my mom/stepmom/mother-in-law all felt like a million bucks, and my bridesmaids loved their hair (her assistant Renee did an awesome job). I highly recommend Jessica!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Avery M

Jessica was awesome!!! We had Jessica come do my hair and makeup, and bridesmaids hair, and it was an amazing decision. I never felt prettier, my hair and makeup was exactly what I envisioned, and my bridesmaids all looked stunning!! Jessica is wonderful to work with, and so... Read More much fun, she made the whole wedding day a breeze. I would definitely recommend her to any of my friends getting married, she came to our house to prep before the wedding, listened to what hairstyles all the girls wanted, and rocked it out. She even gave my little sister some sparkley eyeshadow because she wanted to "look like a princess" (she's 10) - it absolutely made her day. Thanks Jessica!!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Adriana D

Jessica was AH-MAZING! On top of the amazing work she did she was so sweet and while remaining completely professional managed to joke and laugh with us to keep us calm while getting ready for the wedding. The hair and makeup held up to the crazy heat at our outdoor Texas... Read More wedding and I barely had to use the sweet little emergency kit she put together for me other than another quick swipe of gloss after dinner. The hair and makeup turned out better than I imagined and even went out of her way to make sure she had a fun eye shadow she knew I would love. I HIGHLY recommend her in any and all hair and makeup needs and look forward to working with her again in the future where I need to get beautified!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Chelsea C

Jessica was FANTASTIC!! From the hair and makeup trial to the actual wedding day, Jessica was so much fun, passionate, and talented. Jessica and her partner did my hair and makeup, as well as my mother's and the mother of the groom's hair and makeup and she made us all feel so... Read More special. My mom could not stop raving about Jessica and how amazing her hair and makeup looked that day. Beyond making us look and feel beautiful, Jessica brought a fun and calming energy to the day. I cannot thank Jessica enough for making me feel beautiful on my wedding day!!

Reviewed on 2/05/2017 Nicole D

I still feel so incredibly lucky to have found Jessica! I had no idea what to look for when I initially started my search for a hair/makeup artist for my wedding, but when I found Jessica on WW and noticed the Chicago area phone number, I knew she had to be good people. Going to... Read More her in-home studio for my trial really sealed the deal, I felt absolutely beautiful when I left there and it was so much fun talking with her. On my wedding day, she not only did my hair/makeup, but my 2 matron of honors as well. They both looked gorgeous and I was beyond thrilled with my hair and makeup for the day, Jessica really helped me create the perfect bridal look for my day! Jessica, you truly are a talented artist, and I wish you lived next door so you could do my hair/makeup every single day!

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Natalie M

Jessica did the hair & make up for myself and my 4 bridesmaids for my wedding day and I could have not been more pleased. She was so fun to have around on the morning of and is amazing at what she does. I would recommend her to anyone. I did a lot of shopping around prior to... Read More booking a hair/make-up artist, when I stumbled upon Jessica Roop on TheKnot and reached out to her, she responded promptly with a great level of professionalism. Thanks Jessica! :)

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Lauren D

Jessica was amazing to work with for our wedding! She communicated well and created a Pinterest board for wedding day looks. I could not have been more pleased with my wedding day makeup!! All my bridesmaids and mom loved her. My husband thought I looked stunning! Her pricing... Read More was very reasonable. I would highly recomm be Jessica for any ATX or hill country wedding! Thank you Jessica for being so talented, flexible, and fun!

Reviewed on 12/19/2015 Jennifer K

I'm not a super girly, girl, but Jessica made me feel absolutely beautiful -- both at my trial and on the day of my wedding. I live in New York and appreciated her flexibility in having my trial only 2 days before the wedding; I posted some images to a shared Pinterest board... Read More that she had setup, so even though we only had time to try one hairstyle for my trial, it was exactly what I was looking for. She was easy to work with and enjoyable to talk with while she was styling my hair and makeup. She came to the venue and styled hair for 4 and makeup for 3 on my wedding day. Jessica did a wonderful job, and if I lived in Austin, I would definitely work with her again. Can't say enough good things!

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Elizabeth K

Jessica did an absolutely beautiful job on my hair (and my bridesmaids hair) for the wedding day. She was a pleasure to work with, and was helpful in recommended what would and would not work with someone's hair type. I would highly recommend her for any bride getting married in... Read More the Austin area!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015

Jessica and a couple of staff was so awesome to work with for hair and makeup for my daughters wedding. Everyone at the wedding commented on how beautiful all the bridesmaids and the brides hair was. They were a pleasure to work with and make such a relaxing, stress free day... Read More in getting ready for the wedding.

Awesome hair services!

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Geena M

I found Jessica on another wedding website and I'm so happy I booked her for my wedding! Her prices are competitive and she is very talented! I only used her for hair services but I've seen pictures of her work in makeup and I would've used her for that too if I hadn't already... Read More booked someone else. My hair is pretty thin so I had to come back for another trial because the look I wanted ended up requiring extensions. I came back a week later for a second run and Jessica nailed it. I think my hair came out even better on my wedding day! I felt beautiful and my hair did not move or fall down the entire night. She's so nice, easy to talk to and she definitely listens to what you want so you won't be disappointed. Thank you Jessica!

Jessica

Hi! My name is Jessica Roop and I am a hair stylist. I am a makeup artist. I am a photographer. And I am passionate about all three. I love empowering women to feel and look their best. I am a licensed cosmetologist with a bachelors degree in Photography. I specialize in on location bridal hair, bridal makeup, airbrush makeup and beauty and boudoir photography.