Jessica Roop Beauty & Boudoir

Austin and surrounding area including Dripping Springs, TX.

On location bridal hair & makeup Austin, TX

Jessica and her team are licensed cosmetologists that specializes in on location bridal hair and make-up and boudoir photography in Austin, TX. Jessica Roop Beauty & Boudoir is stationed in south Austin and travels on location all around the Austin area including Dripping Springs, Driftwood, Lakeway, Buda, Kyle, and other areas around Austin. With over 10 years of experience in the industry, Jessica has worked with celebrities, top designers and countless brides. We offer wedding day hair, makeup, airbrush makeup, false lashes, and beauty and boudoir Photography. Jessica Roop Beauty & Boudoir would be pleased to help you make your wedding day the most beautiful day of your life! Contact us today to reserve your special day.

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Austin and surrounding area including Dripping Springs, TX. (773) 241-0508
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 JESSICA F

I used Jessica for my bridal portraits and for my wedding day. She definitely exceeded my expectations, my hair stayed in place and my make-up was absolutely flawless. She takes bridal beauty to a whole new level, not to mention she is the sweetest!! The day of my wedding I... Read More was super busy, we had to rearrange a few girls around the hair and make-up schedule, which she puts together herself ahead of time, which took stress off me, due to them helping me with reception details, she was so accommodating, even made a special trip to my reception venue, to double check my hair, make-up and do a few touch ups before my big walk down the aisle. I highly recommend Jessica, I will be using her again!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Adriana D

Jessica was AH-MAZING! On top of the amazing work she did she was so sweet and while remaining completely professional managed to joke and laugh with us to keep us calm while getting ready for the wedding. The hair and makeup held up to the crazy heat at our outdoor Texas... Read More wedding and I barely had to use the sweet little emergency kit she put together for me other than another quick swipe of gloss after dinner. The hair and makeup turned out better than I imagined and even went out of her way to make sure she had a fun eye shadow she knew I would love. I HIGHLY recommend her in any and all hair and makeup needs and look forward to working with her again in the future where I need to get beautified!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Chelsea C

Jessica was FANTASTIC!! From the hair and makeup trial to the actual wedding day, Jessica was so much fun, passionate, and talented. Jessica and her partner did my hair and makeup, as well as my mother's and the mother of the groom's hair and makeup and she made us all feel so... Read More special. My mom could not stop raving about Jessica and how amazing her hair and makeup looked that day. Beyond making us look and feel beautiful, Jessica brought a fun and calming energy to the day. I cannot thank Jessica enough for making me feel beautiful on my wedding day!!

Reviewed on 2/05/2017 Nicole D

I still feel so incredibly lucky to have found Jessica! I had no idea what to look for when I initially started my search for a hair/makeup artist for my wedding, but when I found Jessica on WW and noticed the Chicago area phone number, I knew she had to be good people. Going to... Read More her in-home studio for my trial really sealed the deal, I felt absolutely beautiful when I left there and it was so much fun talking with her. On my wedding day, she not only did my hair/makeup, but my 2 matron of honors as well. They both looked gorgeous and I was beyond thrilled with my hair and makeup for the day, Jessica really helped me create the perfect bridal look for my day! Jessica, you truly are a talented artist, and I wish you lived next door so you could do my hair/makeup every single day!

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Natalie M

Jessica did the hair & make up for myself and my 4 bridesmaids for my wedding day and I could have not been more pleased. She was so fun to have around on the morning of and is amazing at what she does. I would recommend her to anyone. I did a lot of shopping around prior to... Read More booking a hair/make-up artist, when I stumbled upon Jessica Roop on TheKnot and reached out to her, she responded promptly with a great level of professionalism. Thanks Jessica! :)

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Lauren D

Jessica was amazing to work with for our wedding! She communicated well and created a Pinterest board for wedding day looks. I could not have been more pleased with my wedding day makeup!! All my bridesmaids and mom loved her. My husband thought I looked stunning! Her pricing... Read More was very reasonable. I would highly recomm be Jessica for any ATX or hill country wedding! Thank you Jessica for being so talented, flexible, and fun!

Reviewed on 12/19/2015 Jennifer K

I'm not a super girly, girl, but Jessica made me feel absolutely beautiful -- both at my trial and on the day of my wedding. I live in New York and appreciated her flexibility in having my trial only 2 days before the wedding; I posted some images to a shared Pinterest board... Read More that she had setup, so even though we only had time to try one hairstyle for my trial, it was exactly what I was looking for. She was easy to work with and enjoyable to talk with while she was styling my hair and makeup. She came to the venue and styled hair for 4 and makeup for 3 on my wedding day. Jessica did a wonderful job, and if I lived in Austin, I would definitely work with her again. Can't say enough good things!

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Elizabeth K

Jessica did an absolutely beautiful job on my hair (and my bridesmaids hair) for the wedding day. She was a pleasure to work with, and was helpful in recommended what would and would not work with someone's hair type. I would highly recommend her for any bride getting married in... Read More the Austin area!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015

Jessica and a couple of staff was so awesome to work with for hair and makeup for my daughters wedding. Everyone at the wedding commented on how beautiful all the bridesmaids and the brides hair was. They were a pleasure to work with and make such a relaxing, stress free day... Read More in getting ready for the wedding.

Awesome hair services!

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Geena M

I found Jessica on another wedding website and I'm so happy I booked her for my wedding! Her prices are competitive and she is very talented! I only used her for hair services but I've seen pictures of her work in makeup and I would've used her for that too if I hadn't already... Read More booked someone else. My hair is pretty thin so I had to come back for another trial because the look I wanted ended up requiring extensions. I came back a week later for a second run and Jessica nailed it. I think my hair came out even better on my wedding day! I felt beautiful and my hair did not move or fall down the entire night. She's so nice, easy to talk to and she definitely listens to what you want so you won't be disappointed. Thank you Jessica!

Jessica

Hi! My name is Jessica Roop and I am a hair stylist. I am a makeup artist. I am a photographer. And I am passionate about all three. I love empowering women to feel and look their best. I am a licensed cosmetologist with a bachelors degree in Photography. I specialize in on location bridal hair, bridal makeup, airbrush makeup and beauty and boudoir photography.