Jessica Strickland Photography

Indianapolis, IN

Classic

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

6083 Green WIllow Road, Indianapolis, IN (317) 418-0321

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Janice P

Can we give her a million star rating??? We were completely blown away by Jessica and her incredible talent. She is truly one of the sweetest people we have ever met, and being with her all day for our wedding was so much fun. Jessica is incredibly organized and yet at ease. We... Read More were so comfortable with her because of her genuine spirit and friendship. We could never have imagined such a caring, kind, professional, and talented photographer to capture our day. We would hire her again in a heartbeat, and we are so thrilled to have her as a friend!! We can't say enough about her and recommend her fully with great enthusiasm!

Reviewed on 2/28/2016 Lisa B

Jessica was absolutely amazing. From the planning process to the day of she made everything easy and comfortable. Her positivity makes the day fun and her professionalism and experience makes it go by so fast. We were nervous about looking awkward in our photos and she made... Read More both of us feel so comfortable and let us just be ourselves while still getting all must have shots. She also stepped in to help in anyway she could which was over and beyond the call of duty.

Absolutely Amazing

Reviewed on 4/20/2015 Gail S

I really cannot even begin to express how amazing working with Jess was! Her pictures have no comparison, after seeing her blog her work clearly stands out. After meeting with Jess I instantly felt so comfortable and trusted not only her experience but her genuine joy for what... Read More she does and the clients she works with. We did our engagement shoot with her which was an absolute blast. She was not only willing but excited to do a winter shoot and was very flexible the day of to avoid some bad weather later in the day. I LOVE those pictures and cannot wait to see our wedding photos! Before the wedding Jess was available via email and her cell phone for all my last minute questions and concerns, she really acted as our coordinator and I must have asked her 100 planning questions the months before and even a few the week of the wedding. Jess is such a joy to be around and extremely professional. She even cleared out her car last minute when our limo didn't show up after the ceremony to help carpool the bridal party for our off site pictures. Jess was a blast to have around the ENTIRE wedding day, morning to the very end of the reception, and I would highly recommend working with her! My husband, family and my bridal party all could not say enough good things about Jess and her assistant Erika who was just as bubbly and professional. I feel like I could ramble on but I wanted to be sure to take the time to try and express my rave reviews because Jess was such a joy throughout all the planning and for the beautiful day of!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 7/21/2013 Christina C

Hands down the best vendor I used for my entire wedding. A friend of mine used Jessica for her wedding in Indianapolis and after seeing her wedding photos I couldn't find a single wedding photographer in Michigan that came close. I emailed Jess to see if she had any suggestions... Read More for photographers in Michigan and just happened to ask her if she traveled for weddings (just in case). Not only did she email me back with suggested photographers in my area, but she said she would be willing to travel to Ann Arbor for my wedding! Not only is Jess the worlds best wedding photographer (no joke, just look at her blog) but she made me feel completely at ease and absolutely beautiful on the day of my wedding (and I had never even met her before!). Even my husband raved about how awesome she was! There are no words for me to express how much better Jess made my wedding day. Not only was I absolutely sure that I would love my wedding photos but it's impossible not to feel completely comfortable with her.

Couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Reviewed on 7/06/2012 Ashley M

Jess was there for every one of those special moments. She was always making sure to remind me that if there was something else I wanted her to capture, to just ask. Her photos speak for themselves! Her work is amazing and she is truly a gifted person!

Hands Down the Best!

Reviewed on 6/11/2012 Holly H

I'm a firm believer in you get what you pay for, and Jessica didn't disappoint! She was so personal, professional, and energetic...not to mention a fantastic photographer. We enjoyed getting to know her and truly felt like she was our friend. I would recommend her to anyone... Read More and everyone!

Start a Conversation!