Jessica Strickland Photography

Jessica Strickland Photography

6083 Green WIllow Road, Indianapolis, IN

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 7/21/2013 Christina C

Hands down the best vendor I used for my entire wedding. A friend of mine used Jessica for her wedding in Indianapolis and after seeing her wedding photos I couldn't find a single wedding photographer in Michigan that came close. I emailed Jess to see if she had any suggestions for photographers in Michigan and just happened to ask her if she traveled for weddings (just in case). Not only did she email me back with suggested photographers in my area, but she said she would be willing to travel to Ann Arbor for my wedding! Not only is Jess the worlds best wedding photographer (no joke, just look at her blog) but she made me feel completely at ease and absolutely beautiful on the day of my wedding (and I had never even met her before!). Even my husband raved about how awesome she was! There are no words for me to express how much better Jess made my wedding day. Not only was I absolutely sure that I would love my wedding photos but it's impossible not to feel completely comfortable with her.

Couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Reviewed on 7/06/2012 Ashley M

Jess was there for every one of those special moments. She was always making sure to remind me that if there was something else I wanted her to capture, to just ask. Her photos speak for themselves! Her work is amazing and she is truly a gifted person!

Hands Down the Best!

Reviewed on 6/11/2012 Holly H

I'm a firm believer in you get what you pay for, and Jessica didn't disappoint! She was so personal, professional, and energetic...not to mention a fantastic photographer. We enjoyed getting to know her and truly felt like she was our friend. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Send Email