Jessica Valle Photography

A Variety/Blend of Styles

Roosevelt Drive, SPRINGFIELD, OH

Unparalleled

Reviewed on 7/19/2011 Megan S

We couldn't have been more pleased with Jessica! We spent a few months searching photographers in the central Ohio area. Our wedding photos were important to us - in many ways the most important decision. These were something we would have forever. We received several hundred, what I will refer to as exceptional photos shortly after the wedding. Jessica captured the most incredible moments of our lives on her camera and we had no idea she was even in the crowd. Seeing the happiness in not only our eyes, but also our family and friends is irreplaceable. Words can't describe how happy we were the day of our wedding, but our pictures can. We would recommend to Jessica to all day long!!

Her first name should be Shazam!

Reviewed on 7/05/2011 Kat S

Her first name should be Shazam! Jessica Valle was like a ninja with a camera on our wedding day and we are forever grateful for her talent. Our wedding was not traditional. It was a surprise wedding reception for our guests and it was important to capture the moments of shock, festivities, and fabulous. We wanted pictures that illustrated our various unique relationships and didn’t want to have to act as a cruise director getting people posed and staged. Jessica came through 100%. Before the wedding, she took the time to meet with me and prioritized understanding “our story”, which calmed my nerves. That personal connection says a lot about her work ethic. When she shared, “I’m competitive and I want you to be happy”, I knew she was the right person for the job and was going to take our event seriously. The day of the wedding, her professionalism shined. She was prepared, on time, and ready to work. She was a calming influence who used strategy to perfectly capture the memories I wanted with loved ones. Jessica will work to accommodate your schedule and what matters most to you. Plus, our pictures were in my hands within several days and I cannot imagine working with another photographer! Jessica (Shazam!) Valle Photography was the best wedding choice I made, second to my husband!

Cavender/Smith wedding

Reviewed on 7/02/2011 emily c

My husband and I had the absolute privlage to work with Jess during our wedding this year. It is hard to describe in a few words the talent that Jess possesses. Her eye for priceless shots and the sheer quality of her photos is truly unrivaled. We are absolutely in love with our photos and could not have even imagined anything better. We cannot thank Jess enough for making our wedding day memories truly ever lasting.

Outstanding eye for detail!

Reviewed on 6/29/2011 Marie E

I was introduced to Valle through my friends wedding. I was surprised by how she could keep such a low profile while shooting the wedding, and at the same time get such amazing and outstanding shots (I have been involved in a variety of weddings where it felt like the photographer was taking over the day). Valle made it feel like she was a friend shooting the wedding, which put everyone in the wedding party at ease and made the day very enjoyable & fun! The artistry and style in her shots, proved that she not only had a winning personality but also incredible artistry and an outstanding eye for detail. I was not only impressed and inspired by her shots, but completely floored by how quickly she got them back to the bride - 1 week! I could not recommend her more highly, and would not be at all surprised if she is considered to be "one of the greats" in photography in no time at all. Valle has the style, personality, talent, and passion that it takes to create really remarkable works of art. If you can book her for your wedding you will not regret it!!! :o) Marie VE

Emmy & Greg's Wedding

Reviewed on 6/28/2011 Doug C

Jessica is definitely Five Star. I have attended many weddings and seen many pictures, but her's were the absolute best.

More than just a Photographer... a true artist

Reviewed on 12/03/2010 Wesley D

Jessica's ability to capture honest moments is uncanny. She does an amazing job of making people feel comfortable in their own skin and willing to expose their vulnerability. Every moment she captures is special and unique. Even though this review is kitchy, she by no means is not. A professional to the nth degree. The final product is always an incredible package. Highly highly recommended. Amazing photographer and even cooler person. If you don't plan to have Miss Valle do your photos you're planning on regretting something for the rest of your life.

Engagement PHOTOS!

Reviewed on 12/03/2010 Zach G

Did an awesome unique personal job making it fun.

GREAT to work with...

Reviewed on 12/03/2010 Kevin F

My wife and I were hired as videographers for a wedding that Jessica shot. She was discreet and professional - always getting the great shots and angles without being obtrusive or in the way. She was very personable and easy to work with. We loved working with her and got great some great video shots from her creativity. - Kevin, Impact Video Productions

Capturing the moments

Reviewed on 12/03/2010 Sarah B

Jess did a wonderful job of summing up our perfect day!

Why couldn't I have known her 7 years ago?

Reviewed on 12/03/2010 Erika R

Jessica uses her camera to capture the fun & love that can only be found at a wedding! She produces photographs that the bride & groom will cherish many years past "I do!"

Magic

Reviewed on 12/03/2010 Stephanie S

Jessica took our engagement photos and I am very excited for her to photograph our wedding in January! She has been so helpful in planning for the day--and I completely trust that she will work her photo magic!

Jessica Valle = AWESOME!

Reviewed on 12/02/2010 Kristen N

I had the great privilege of being a hired videographer at a wedding that Jessica happened to be doing photography for. I had seen her work previous to meeting her that day and always LOVED her creativity and perspectives. When I found out I was going to be working with her for this wedding, I was ecstatic! She works quickly and efficiently, but captures all the right moments of the day. She is super upbeat and friendly and works so well with people. I would love to be able to work with her again if the chance ever comes up! I'd recommend her to anyone! I wish I would have found her to capture my own wedding a few years ago! Kristen F. of Impact Video Productions

Happy Day

Reviewed on 12/02/2010 Kristin E

Jessica is an amazing blend of creativity, fun and composure. She captured the uniqueness of our day and provided a relaxed atmosphere. We loved her flexibility and her fun-loving personality.

Professional job

Reviewed on 12/02/2010 Charles B

My wife and I attended a wedding that Jessica photgraphed. I was intriqued by the way Jessica shot the event. She was up close to the action and yet neither her camera or her distracted from the bride and groom. Each time there was something happening, there she was in the middle quietly freezing the moment. I did get to see some of the finished work and it is as complete as I imagined. I know the family is very happy with Jessica's touch.

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 12/02/2010 kelly b

I attended a wedding two weeks ago that Jessica photographed. I had seen such intimate, touching photos on her website so I was excited to see what she would do with my friend. I was not disappointed. Jessica got such beautiful shots of the bride preparing and of the bride's niece resting on her gown. Jessica caught such moments of joy and pride. I know her work will be treasured always.

best yet...

Reviewed on 12/02/2010 tim c

My wife and I have been married for almost 13 years now. As we reflect at times on our wedding the one area we would do differently is our photographer. I wish we knew Jessica when we were getting married! Extremely professional, yet very creative. The pictures tell the story as does her tag line, "see yourself the way I see you"...wow, she captures so much in her work! If we had to do it again, she would be our photographer! My sisters wedding pictures are absolutely amazing and we've been showing them to everyone who comes over! I would recommend Jessica to anyone who has a desire to have the best capture of the best moments in their lives! Thanks again! Tim Crozier, brother of the bride...Adrea Croziers wedding, Columbus Ohio, 2010

Great even in the rain!

Reviewed on 12/02/2010 Cherrie S

Her pictures turned out great even though it rained the entire wedding!

Five Star, For Sure!

Reviewed on 12/02/2010 amy t

I was the member of the wedding party at a wedding Jessica shot. Initially I was impressed by her great personality and organization. After the pictures came out I was blown away. They speak for themselves and are absolutely gorgeous! I'm hoping she is available for my wedding next year!

Jessica Valle's Bridal Photography is Beautiful!

Reviewed on 12/01/2010 Lori O

Jessica's photographs of my daughter Caitlin's wedding day are beautiful. Jessica is a true artist and her talent in photographing this most important day are evident in the beautiful pictures we have to remember it by. Most important, Jessica worked with my daughter beforehand to understand what Caitlin wanted Jessica to photograph - not only of the bride but family and friends and all the wonderful events of the day. The morning of the wedding Jessica arrived and went to work seamlessly moving between all the wedding party members taking pictures of all the key events through out the day and ending with the reception. Jessica was able to capture the entire day and tell a beautiful story of the wedding. Jessica's photographs are priceless.

Invaluable!

Reviewed on 11/30/2010 susan c

Jessica captured so many precious moments... the day went quickly and already these photos are invaluable in remembering such a wonderful time in our daughter's life! Jessica was very inconspicuous... and yet captured the beauty of it all! Thank you Jessica for using this awesome gift God has given you in seeing the beauty around you... and in sharing this gift with others through your photos.

J. Valle made our rainy wedding look PERFECT!

Reviewed on 11/30/2010 Crystal R

A good friend of mine randomly met Jessica a few years ago. When I got engaged I knew exactly how I wanted my photos to look but couldn't find the right photographer. Luckily, my friend remembered Jessica and her unique talent. I looked at her site and found that she was exactly what I was looking for! Our photos were perfect, we had her do our engagement photos in Pioneer Square in Seattle, WA and she came back 10 months later to shoot our very rainy wedding in Lakewood, WA. She handled the weather and wedding party of 16 so amazingly well! I could not have asked for more perfect photos from our wedding day. Thank you so very much Jessica!!

Simply the best.

Reviewed on 11/30/2010 adeola e

Jessica is incredibly talented! I've been following her work since the beginning of her photography career. I'm constantly impressed by her unique sense of style and the warm, personal yet truly beautiful quality of her photos. She captures emotion and personality with skill and elegance. I asked her to be our wedding photographer before we even got engaged! She is professional, perceptive and very easy to work with. Her presence at our wedding was a huge blessing and our photos are exactly what we wanted: timeless.

Mine was the 1st wedding Jessica ever shot.

Reviewed on 11/29/2010 Trina F

Mine was the first wedding Jessica ever shot. She was a friend of a friend and I always saw her with a camera doing some kind of creative shoot, some involving lion masks, some not, some just plain cool: of portraits, people, musicians, and well..life. She just liked taking pictures and did it all the time for fun. Jess's pictures were and are authentic and real, never staged looking, they are creative and quirky, nothing ever ordinary, they are lovely and capture beauty at it's most beautiful..in real moments not unauthentic poses. The pictures that she took for fun were so beautiful and real that I said, well I outta have her shoot our wedding! So I asked her if she would, I took a chance on a gal who hadn't shot a wedding before, and well i really hit the jackpot. I had beautiful pics, I got to enjoy the moments of our wedding knowing that she was lurking in the background capturing the moments as they happened. I didn't have any ordinary pictures, only extraordinary and beautiful ones that felt real and joyous and real joyous! She'd capture smiles as they happened and tears as they happened. And when I look back on our pictures, I am reminded of the feeling and emotion of the day...and not just what everyone was wearing. Jessica is top notch, has a real gift for capturing moments, and i could not have been more blessed to have had her shoot our wedding. She is a sweetheart and is like a creative photographer friend that everyone wants to have at all of life's biggest moments because she's sweet to be around, and because she captures great memories.

Awesome Engagement Photos

Reviewed on 11/27/2010 Jim M

Jess shot our engagement photos in Springfield, OH. She was easy to work with, had a creative vision, and we had a fun time shooting at our little college campus. The finished product was beautiful, and we are extremely happy to have chosen her.

Thank you!

Reviewed on 11/26/2010 adrea c

I loved the before the event shots. Also, Jessica was sensitive to take pictures that even my friends and family wanted. Not only will I have great memories, but those closest to me will be able to have great photos from our special day. That was very important to me. I was super impressed with the creativity and variety of pictures taken. I don't know how she got the variety of pictures in such a short amount of time! Jessica took pictures of things that I wouldn't have even thought to have asked for, but am very grateful to have those pictures now. I can highly recommend Jessica Valle's Photography!

Send Email