I would love to tell your love story.

Your love story is so important and I want to make sure it is preserved. Planning a wedding is no small feat and in the end it should be remembered. Not just all the amazing details that you are putting together but the whole process and how you did it together and then enjoyed it together. It really is a story. The way I photograph I try to leave no moment overlooked so hopefully looking back you will get to see things you didn't even notice in the moment! I do it artfully but also authentically because every love story is so unique. I want your photos to be true to you. Your laughter. Your happiness. Some of the many best days of your lives. I would love to talk more so reach out to me to start a conversation!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 12/22/2017 Esma T

JESSICA IS THE BEST!!! Brides stop here and go with her, you will thank me later!! I highly recommend her to all brides!!! She is so friendly, genuinely cares about her clients, extremely organized, very professional, and did an exceptional job at making sure we got all the... Read More pictures we wanted, and them some!!! When it looked like it was potentially going to rain the day of our wedding - she had already had a list of a few places we could go to for pictures just in case. And if it did rain - she had umbrellas!! When I didn't have the fancy shmancy hanger for the pictures of my gown, she had me covered. She did such a great job capturing all the special moments too. The pictures turned out AMAZING!!! LITERALLY I CANNOT SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT JESSICA and her team!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Kyle M

We are so blessed and thankful to have found Jessica. She is truly the most loving, easygoing, charismatic photographer {person} you will want on your special day! Our wedding day could not have been any more perfect without her and her wonderful partner Lisa. From the moment my... Read More husband and I met Jessica, she immediately understood our love language and began to create her vision for our day. I promise you, {She is amazing} you will not regret your investment with her for the priceless moments you will have for the rest of your lives. Thank you so much Jessica!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Theresa S

Hands down the best decision we made for our wedding day was having Jessica as our photographer. She is such a kind, calm soul which was appreciated during the excitement and chaos of the wedding day itself. She was flexible and willing to improvise with the unexpected changes... Read More in our wedding timeline. Jessica is a professional who understands and appreciates capturing the perfect photograph.

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Natalie M

Hiring Jessica was one of the best wedding planning decisions we made! She is not only insanely talented, so is also so easy to work with and truly makes you feel comfortable throughout the entire day. We have gotten so many compliments and have had multiple engaged friends... Read More reach out to us to ask us about our photographer because our photos are honestly that stunning!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Alana K

Jessica is beyond amazing!! Every step of the way was easy and professional! She is a dream to work with, and made me feel so comfortable on my wedding day. I knew she wouldn’t miss capturing a moment. Our pictures are gorgeous and I couldn’t ask for more! thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Marisa G

Loved loved loved working with Jessica. She was very thorough and organized which made the day of run smoothly. I would very highly recommend. Love her personality and her style and loved the photos.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Becca N

Jessica made the whole process painless and easy! We are so happy with our photographs! They are absolutely stunning!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Malaney V

From start to finish, Jessica and her team were just fantastic. Jessica took the time to get to know us and the vision for our wedding. She was extremely communicative throughout the entire process and worked with us to create a timeline that would fit our unique schedule for... Read More the day. We had some hiccups day of (as nothing ever goes as planned!) and Jessica was so flexible, calm and collected and made everyone feel comfortable, ensuring that all of the shots were taken and within a timely matter. The pictures came out just beautiful. All of the feedback I've received from friends and family have said that the photos should be in a magazine! She is truly talented and I couldn't recommend anyone more.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 michelle m

Jessica was amazing in every way. I had very high expectations for my photographer going into it and she surpassed every one of them. Jessica and her assistant were pleasant, outgoing, easy to talk to and very articulate. They made sure every picture taken was beautiful and... Read More perfect. It has been 4 months since my wedding and I have yet to print out any pictures because they are all so good I can't decide which to chose. Jessica Vidmar Photography is worth every penny we paid and you will not be disappointed using her.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Kate B

Jessica did a beautiful job with our wedding photos. She was organized and prepared and kept us on our timeline for the day. She adapted to our preferences and was did a great job in subtlety capturing all of our special moments!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Abigail L

Where do I even begin about how wonderful Jessica was as our wedding photographer? She was so detail-oriented, organized, and attentive--checking in with us regularly over our year-long planning. Her portfolio is breathtaking, and I have all the confidence in the world that we... Read More will love our photos for a lifetime. Thank you, Jessica, for a wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Alisha R

Working with Jessica was like making a new best friend. She was thoughtful, reassuring, sweet, kind and extremely talented. I can't begin to tell you how much I enjoyed having Jessica as our wedding photographer and how much we are enjoying the beautiful pictures of our... Read More special day. Her pictures truly captured the esssence of our special day and we would recommend Jessica Vidmar Photography without hesitation. We are eternally grateful to you Jessica. Much love. ❤️💗

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Erin C

We cannot say enough good things about Jessica and her partner Andrew! We are in love with the few 'sneak peek' photos they shared with us on our wedding day and can't wait to see the finish product. Jessica did a wonderful job reminding us to stay 'in the moment' with each... Read More picture and knew everyone's name in our large wedding party within just a few minutes of her arrival. She made the whole day seem very relaxed. We could not have imagined a better photographer for our special day! We would have zero hesitations about recommending her to anyone.

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Ashley B

Jessica is such an AMAZING, talented, AWESOME photographer!! We had the pleasure of meeting her in early 2015 when planning our wedding. Upon meeting her, she was so nice and so interested to get to know Todd and I. Jessica did our engagement photos in the fall of 2015, which... Read More came out great!! Made us even more excited for her to be with us to capture everything on our big day! And now, all I can say is WOW! Her talent and eye for photography is out of this world. We received our wedding photos back, and it was sure worth the wait!!! They are absolutely breathtakingly gorgeous. I am so happy with everything she has done thus far for us, and I look forward to working with her in the future! :) THANKS JESS!!!!

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Stephanie D

Jessica does amazing work. She is very nice, very professional. Even our parents who didn't interact with her much loved her. She has a great eye and personality.

Amazing Photographer!

Reviewed on 7/28/2015 Mary B

Jessica and her assistant Heather were absolutely AMAZING! They were both very punctual, professional, and very flexible throughout the entire day! They were also very organized. Pictures taken in the church after the ceremony went quick and smooth. Jessica was very... Read More accommodating to any last minute requests. She was fun, polite, and very sweet to the wedding party and to all of our guests. She made taking pictures a lot of fun with 0 hassles. She also added a lot of creativity to the photo shoots. My husband and I enjoyed working with Jessica and Heather, and would recommend their services to anyone. We did see a couple pictures she took, and they look beautiful! We are expecting the pictures to be ready in about a week or two, and are excited to see all of the pictures!

WOW!!!

Reviewed on 1/14/2015 Jennifer W

This girl is amazing! She does such a great job and makes me feel beautiful the entire time! She is so sweet and wonderful to work with and prices are fit for the quality of the photos she takes! She has TONS of experience and can make any photo look unique, beautiful, and stand... Read More out! A+ vendor!!! She also has a facebook page under Jessica Vidmar Photography

Wow, wow, WOW!

Reviewed on 11/17/2014

When my fiance and I were looking for a photographer we knew we had to be picky. We saw a couple photographers, felt like just another client to them, and kept on our search. I found Jessica online and set up an appointment with her. We met at her beautiful home where she made... Read More us feel very comfortable and talked about how WE wanted our pictures to look. She showed us some of her previous weddings and right away we knew she was our woman! Jessica kept in touch with me months leading up to the wedsing, seeing how we were doin, if we had queations, etc, and that alone made us feel like close friends with Jessica, not just a client. The day of our wedding was the coldest day of the season. We had all 4 seasons in 1 day, but that didn't stop Jessica or her assistant from taking the most amazing pictures and making us so comfortable we don't even look cold in the photos! She was so nice our family loved her and the guests couldn't help but notice how she bounced from spot to spot with ease! Can I note this amazing woman just had a baby!?! Our pictures should be in a magazine because they are so beautiful! (maybe I will email a bridal mag!?!?) Thank you, Jessica, for taking us back to our beauriful wedding day when looking at our photos. I will never forget you, and will surly refer you too all of our friends who will soon be tying the knot!! Xoxo

I didn't realize I had a good side - Fantastic!

Reviewed on 8/30/2013 Lindsey

Jessica and her assistant were absolutely amazing! Professional, and budget-friendly (there are a range of options to choose that fit any budget!). I couldn't have been happier with all the special moments caught in all the beautiful photos! she took the time months in advance... Read More to meet with me and my husband and our moms several times to make sure we were on the same page, and that she would try to capture everything we wanted. She even brough examples of albums of different styles that she recently created - very impressive! the online blog and access to photos is very convenient too. Very happy to have Jessica Vidmar Photography at my wedding!!!

Jessica

Art has always been my passion. Photography became my passion as soon as I took my first photography class in college. Weddings have been my passion ever since photographing my first one in 2009. I have photographed close to 200 weddings and there is nothing I would rather do more! It is so rewarding to preserve the kind of emotion present during engagement sessions and especially weddings. Memories unfortunately fade but photographs brings those memories right back in focus and that is beautiful and irreplaceable.