Jessica Yahn Photography

Serving SouthWest Missouri + Available for Travel

Your Life. Your Love. Your Story.

Your wedding is one of the most important days of your life, which is why I am so happy that you are considering including us to be a part of it. We are a Fine Art Lifestyle Wedding Photography team based in Springfield, Missouri. Our images have been described as candid, emotional, romantic & organic. I work to create images that evoke feelings of genuine love & affection while telling the story of your wedding day in the best way possible. I strive to create beautiful portraits, but also a lasting relationship with my couples. When you book with us, you are more than a client, you become part of the JYP family! I am honored to have the opportunity to laugh…to cry…to share in your love story.

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Serving SouthWest Missouri + Available for Travel (417) 501-6854

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Courtney J

Jessica is just absolutely amazing to work with. Our entire process with her from our initial meeting to engagements to our wedding was one of the easiest and least stressful parts of our wedding. Her work is phenomenal and she truly takes her time getting to know you on a... Read More personal level in order to capture you at your best and truest form. I cannot wait to be able to watch our family grow through her photography lens because I know we will be using her again as we enter our next stages of life. Our wedding photos are just gorgeous. There is honestly not a bad one in the bunch. They were edited and delivered quickly and there are just tons of them to look through. On a side note: her assistant on wedding day is equally as great. Not only did she help keep everything on track and moving, she got myself and my bridal party some chicken nuggets before the ceremony began so we would not be hungry! You can't say that about many vendors! These photos will be cherished for years to come; they are as beautiful as the woman who took them!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Jamie B

Jessica was absolutely wonderful!! I could go on and on about her! She was great for our engagement season and even better for our wedding! We couldn't be happier with our pictures! They are absolutely gorgeous! Also our family and friends loved Jessica at our wedding--they've... Read More complimented on how nice and professional she was and how wonderful all the pictures turned out!! Not only have I found a photographer for all my future photography needs but I've also found a new friend. You could not find a better person or photographer to go with for your wedding :).

2017-10-17T09:47:54 Response from the vendor

Jamie, I am so glad I could be there to celebrate with you and Shane! You are such an amazing couple and I am extremely lucky to now call you friends!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017

Fantastic. Jessica was wonderful to work with. She went above and beyond for my wife and me and knew exactly what to do every step of the way. Very friendly and personable. The photos also look amazing. Would recommend to everyone.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Beth Q

I'm so grateful I found Jessica to take my wedding photographs! From the beginning, she asked questions and listened closely to what we envisioned for our day. She has an artistic eye and is skilled at getting the best from her subjects and the surroundings. I am a bit anxious... Read More in front of the camera but she put me at ease right away. Our photos were taken as sun was setting and they are stunning! Jessica was professional, responsive and a joy to work with throughout. I was delighted when she posted a sneak peek the very next day! People who have seen them often comment that they look like they should be in a magazine. Jessica captured our special day beautifully! I recommend her whole heartedly for your engagement or wedding photography.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Maddison C

Jessica was amazing to work with and our photos were everything we dreamed of and more! I could not have asked for a more relaxed and supportive photographer on our big day! I highly recommend Jessica Yahn photography. Her personal customer website made working with her and... Read More making payments oh so easy! She was well worth every penny!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Leda B

Jessica was absolutely amazing. She was available on short notice and very fair priced. She connected with us and made taking our photos a blast. Our ideas were taken into consideration and she did whatever she could to make sure we were happy. I reccomend her to everyone I... Read More know!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Halle S

For our (upcoming) wedding, Jessica has already been nothing but helpful and wonderful since the day we booked and we are so looking forward to taking our pictures with her. If you haven’t already, check out her work!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Chrystal J

Jessica is the best photographer, hands down. She makes everything so easy. She really gets to know you and does an amazing job making you feel comfortable. Neither my husband and I like being in front of the camera but it was extremely important to get our wedding day in... Read More pictures. She understood that and got every detail that was important. She laughed with us and made us feel so relaxed. I wanted some good pictures of my stubborn children and Jessica got some amazing ones. I will cherish these pictures forever and will be recommending her to anyone I see looking for a wedding photographer. Thank you so much for making me feel beautiful

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Alyssa B

Working with Jessica was just so easy. With the chaos of planning a wedding, I knew my photos were the absolute last thing I had to be worried about. She was flexible in getting me the package that had exactly what I wanted and wanted to make our shoots reflect us and our... Read More personalities as much as possible. For those less than comfortable in front of the camera, she made it fun, exciting and most importantly natural so our personalities would show through our photos. There aren't enough positive words to say about Jessica.

2017-10-17T09:53:43 Response from the vendor

Alyssa, Thank you so much for your sweet words! You and Shane are so perfect together and I am so glad I could be a part of your day! It was such an amazing and gorgeous wedding!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Emma M

Jessica is absolutely amazing at what she does and also such a sweetheart. She spent extra time with me planning the whole day and the pictures turned out perfect! She made it so fun and comfortable! You should definitely pick Jessica if you want amazing wedding pictures and... Read More someone there who feels like family!

2017-10-17T10:06:49 Response from the vendor

Emma, I cannot Say enough about how much I adore you and Taylor! You are sincerely two of the most kind-hearted people. Your wedding has been one of my absolute favorites and I am so honored that I could share your big day with you!

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Amanda D

Jessica was wonderful to work with. She did a beautiful job capturing our wedding day, and I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone!

2017-10-17T10:13:28 Response from the vendor

Thank You so much Amanda! Your day was absolutely beautiful and I cannot stop raving about all the personal details you and your family did for the wedding. Thank you for sharing such a special moment with us!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Madelyn M

Jessica Yahn Photography was all we could've asked for in a photographer! Affordable, professional, fun, and caught EVERY perfect moment of our wedding. Thank you so much!

2017-10-17T10:18:32 Response from the vendor

Thank You, Maddie! I'm so glad I was able to share in your Wedding Day! You were an absolutely beautiful bride!!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Chelsea H

Jessica was so wonderful to work with!!! She made us so comfortable. Our engagement session turned out so beautiful! Then on our wedding day, she walked us through everything we needed to know. the second photographer never took a break. When she wasn't needed for pictures she... Read More helped the florist make table arrangements or literally anything we asked her to do! But the best part is, after seeing our pictures, there isn't one I don't like! I couldn't recommend her more!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Courtney C

Jessica made both of us feel so comfortable during our entire engagement session. We got to just be ourselves and enjoy the time together. The pictures turned out absolutely gorgeous and her turnaround time was super quick. We had the entire gallery just 4 days after the shoot!... Read More Jessica was super easy to work with and I look forward to our wedding shoot with her. By the end, we knew exactly what she needed us to do. She responds quickly to messages or requests and makes sure that everything we are wanting from her is accomplished. Her prices are very fair for wedding photography and the quality is beyond expectations. Thankful we found such a great photographer to capture such a special time in our lives!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Morgan O

Jessica is the absolute best! I never dreamed my wedding (and engagement) photos would be so great! She perfectly captured our day with a mix of posed and candid shots that I can't stop looking through. I'm obsessed! You won't regret having Jessica as your wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Brandy A

Great to work with and my pictures are incredible! Was so patient with me and my 100 question. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️For sure

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Alli O

Jessica was absolutely amazing to work with on our wedding day! Already knowing her from our engagement photos, she made it so fun and easy at the wedding. She made sure to get all the shots that I wanted and thought of all the ones I had forgotten about. The images we got back... Read More were so beautiful and captured our special day perfectly! The turn around time was so quick, just about 2 weeks, with a sneak peak the next day. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for weddding photography.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Brad O

Jessica is absoluetly amazing! I can't say enough good things about her. Neither my husband nor I are particularly photogenic but we ended up with many wonderful photos from our engagement session. Our wedding photos were even better! She helped us feel comfortable and worked... Read More with our ideas but she had tons of her own. I can't wait for a family photo session! Highly, highly recommend.

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Amanda K

Jessica did a fantastic job on our wedding photos! She is easy to work with, is very open to picture ideas, and really wants to get those perfect little moments captured. She intrigued me with teasers of the pics and then the full gallery was ready super fast.

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Kasi Y

Jessica is amazing! My husband and I were lucky enough to have her capture our wedding day, and she was phenomenal. We traveled from across the state and met her the day of the wedding, but she put us at ease quickly. She is so nice, and stuck out the heat with us (95 degrees!).... Read More We will definitely be using her again in the future!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016

Jessica does an amazing job. Her pictures are high quality for reasonable prices! We use her for all of our pictures and couldn't be more pleased. She has done engagement, wedding, family, and now even pregnancy announcements....she's so versatile she can do it all and be your... Read More photographer from the start of your life together all the way through!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016

We have used Jessica a total of 3 times now and she is AMAZING!! Absolute quality photos at a reasonable prices and she is awesome to work with! What more can you ask for??! Jessica has helped us keep our memories and has shot our couples photos, engagement photos, and our... Read More wedding. We will be using her for years to come! I definently reccomend her!

Reviewed on 5/12/2016 Katelyn C

She worked with our crazy schedule and made our day perfect by capturing it in great quality pictures! She is just an amazing person in general. I will forever use her as our family photographer!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Rachael T

When my wife and I were looking for potential wedding photographers, we wanted someone affordable, professional, and trustworthy. From the moment we initially met Jessica, she exceeded these expectations and more! She made us feel very comfortable and educated us on what to... Read More expect the day of the wedding, which eased our stress level!! Another aspect that was very important to us, is that she agreed and was excited, without hesitation, to photograph our same-sex wedding! We bonded with her very quickly and already want her to photograph our future family sessions!! She has a great personality and is wonderful to work with. She knows how to ease your nerves the day of the wedding while your emotions are on fast forward! She truly captured the love between us on our wedding day! Not to mention, she finished our photos within two weeks of the wedding. We would highly recommend her!!

Reviewed on 8/04/2015

Jessica and Amanda were amazing! They took time to make sure I got everything I wanted! Had some of the best ideas for pictures. My pictures turned out so amazing! :) I love em I'm defintely going back for more pictures. I highly suggest Jessica Yahn Photography! :)

Jessica Yahn

Hi! I'm Jessica! Originally from Missouri, I spent 5 years living in Hawaii and Washington, but am happy to now be serving the greater Missouri area once again. I am the proud wife to a wounded warrior and a mommy to two crazy monkey's disguised as children. I am an internet & technology junkie. My primary diet consists of coffee...coffee....and more coffee. I am an avid reader, Chronic over-punctuator!!!..??!, and I believe that music heals the soul.