Jessica's Bake Shop

Jessica's Bake Shop is a home bakery serving the North Dallas area. We specialize in fun cookie flavors, cupcakes, and the best rice krispy treats you'll ever have! One of our favorite things about baking is the opportunity to help you celebrate the fun things in life! Whether you want a dessert table with a variety of flavors or a beautiful cupcake tower, we are here to help make your wedding day even sweeter! We guarantee it will be “love at first cookie”!

Cookies, Cupcakes, Desserts

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Jessica S

Jessica created the most amazing sweets table for our wedding! Everything was beautiful and delicious. My brand new husband and I walked into the room, saw the table and both said "You guys, this looks so good!!!" She was so wonderful about responding to all of my questions and... Read More requests during what I will call our "pre-production emails." Unlike many other vendors you communicate with, as a bride planning and paying for her own wedding, she never once made me feel like I was being a high maintenance bride. It's not very often, in situations like these, that the end result far exceeds your expectations, but it was better than I could have ever imagined. P.S. I never even leave reviews, but she is so awesome, I will! We will use her again for our future parties and life events.

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Sherry B

Jessie is the most amazing and creative baker I've ever seen! I found a picture of a specific cookie for a "beach theme" engagement party. What she made was EXACTLY what I had sent her. The guests almost didn't eat them because they were so amazingly beautiful. Once everyone... Read More started eating them, after taking pictures of them, they were VERY good! So, not just looks but tasted so good!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Kyndal T

Jessica & Laura did such an amazing job with everything that they were in charge of. The deserts and their service exceeded all expectations and I am so thankful for them. I can't say enough good things about this company and highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Giovanna W

I had a great experience with Jessica! Her responses were always prompt and she was very flexible with us from start to finish. I ordered custom cookies and cupcakes, and all came out beautiful - customized exactly how I wanted! The sky is the limit with her designs! I highly... Read More recommend.

Reviewed on 5/22/2017

Jessica came up with the perfect idea for our wedding favors! They were the cutest and most delicious cookies we have tasted! We were so thrilled with the way they turned out! Highly recommend Jessica's Bake Shop!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Kaitlyn C

We were VERY happy with Jessica's Bake Shop. Our guests could not stop raving about how beautiful the cupcake display looked! She went above and beyond to make our vision come to life. All of her diverse cupcake flavors were a huge hit with our guests as well! I highly recommend... Read More Jessica's Bake Shop!

Jessica Palmer

Hi! I’m Jessica, the owner of Jessica’s Bake Shop! In 2015, I graduated from Texas State University, moved back home to Dallas, and started Jessica’s Bake Shop right out of my own kitchen. My mom, Laura, is my baking assistant and bake shop manager. We make a great team fulfilling daily orders, but also working to customize your order specifically to your event. We look forward to helping you celebrate your special day!