Jett Prescott ~ Piano, Guitar, Vocals

Los Angeles, CA

Los Angeles, CA (717) 608-4118

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Tyler L

It I could describe Jett in one word it would be AWESOME. We did a wedding in Santa Barbara and we are from the east coast so we knew nothing about music out there. We looked at various vendors on gig master and we chose Jett to perform for our ceremony. Our only regret was... Read More that he didn't perform for the reception too. Jett was just amazing. He spent the time to check in with us and talk about our songs and preferences. He was even on vacation and customized our wedding song while on vacation and sent it to us. Just a top notch performer - creative, professional, and just awesome. I cannot say enough good things about him.

Worth Every Penny

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

My wife and I had a musician booked, but he had an emergency and cancelled TWO days before our wedding. In a panic, we took to Google and found Jett...as the fates would have it, we couldn't have been happier with how things turned out! He was available to play for us, and... Read More already knew some of the special requests we had. Due to time constraints, all we did was give him an idea of our music taste and he performed a fantastic setlist with no further direction. It takes a true performer to not only set the (right) tone, but to enhance it as the night went on...he knocked it out of the park and sounded brilliant! Thank you Jett :)

Jett Prescott

Reviewed on 10/27/2014

Jett is the ultimate musician/entertainer; a perfectionist and very accommodating. We had many special song requests and I know that he spent weeks learning some of the songs he hadn't played before. He made my wedding so special that it was almost like an intimate concert.... Read More He's equally talented at singing, piano, guitar and songwriting; it's incredible. He had my guests mesmerized, and I'm not exaggerating. His originals were even more awesome than his covers. I've been following him for about 5 years, so I wanted to make sure he played all his originals. He WILL be a star and very soon, I predict! I couldn't have asked for anyone better to play at my wedding. It could not have been more perfect and wouldn't have been anywhere near as entertaining and special with any other artist. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone who wants THE BEST they can possibly get to play at their wedding. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to say one day soon that Jett Prescott played at my wedding and people will say, "WHAT??!! Are you serious??!!" He was nothing short of amazing. :-)

Set the mood perfectly :)

Reviewed on 10/20/2014

We enjoyed every interaction with Jett, he's super accommodating and really did a great job catering to the vibe I was going for. Jett performing during our ceremony truly made it an intimate and unforgettable moment for everyone. Thank you!!!

Highly Recommended

Reviewed on 9/07/2014

Jett was a fantastic performer and really impressed us with his ability to take any song and do an intimate and unique interpretation of it. We gave him a country song and were really surprised how well he made it his own! Will never forget that first dance thanks to you. Much... Read More love :)

Just Perfect

Reviewed on 8/22/2014

My wife and I had been following Jett for a long time as we simply love his original music. It was an honor to have him actually perform at our wedding, hearing him play not only his own music but our first dance among other requests! 5 stars, would recommend to anyone. Thanks... Read More Jett!

2 thumbs up

Reviewed on 7/24/2014

Incredibly talented guy, couldn't have asked for a better musical experience. Was prompt, gave us exactly what we asked for, and we even enjoyed his original music during the cocktail hour. Would absolutely recommend!

The only way to go!

Reviewed on 6/20/2014 Sarah S

Brilliant musician. Easily the most incredible Elton John covers I've ever heard!! He played "Tiny Dancer" and all my bridesmaids started singing... then everyone else chimed in at the chorus. It felt just like that scene in "Almost Famous" lol! He did a super unique, heartfelt... Read More piano/vocal rendition of "Sweet Child of Mine" for us and it just brought the house down. Such a memorable experience, I couldn't have imagined doing the music any other way. Thank you Jett!!! :)

Stellar Music & Individual!

Reviewed on 5/28/2014

Let me start by saying Jett was by far the nicest, easiest to work with vendor out of everyone we had to interact with throughout the course of our wedding planning. I was honestly pretty clueless on what we wanted out of the music at first, but he really made me feel... Read More comfortable, that he truly cared about every detail and went above and beyond to deliver. He was always prompt, quick at getting back to us, open to all ideas, and performed the songs we wanted to hear brilliantly. Couldn’t ask for more :) 5 STARS!!!

great musician

Reviewed on 5/23/2014

Jett blew us away with his phenomenal renditions of the songs we wanted to hear (Sara Bareilles, Metallica, Van Morrison) the genuine emotion in his performance was felt by the whole room. He even emailed us rough recordings of the songs to make sure we were okay with it!

Couldn't be Happier!

Reviewed on 5/21/2014

Jett possesses this remarkable ability to capture the energy of the moment through music -- we didn't even pick any of the songs! He complimented the atmosphere of our ceremony and reception brilliantly, while the feedback from our guests was also overwhelmingly positive. We... Read More simply loved how he eased in with ambient instrumental, then kicked it into high gear with upbeat rock standards when people were itching to dance at the reception. He was always easy to get a hold of, extremely kind, and not to mention incredibly talented!! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for unique, top class live music!

AMAZING :)

Reviewed on 5/21/2014

The intimacy and pure romance of the music was simply perfect, we were sold as soon as we heard Jett's voice! Having your first dance performed live can't be compared to a recording everyone has heard...plenty of us enjoyed dancing during his reception set too!