Real emotions. Your Wedding.

6832 La Concha Pass, Austin, TX

Reviewed on 7/11/2014 Emily H

Words cannot explain how AMAZING Jetter photography is!! My husband and I were lucky enough to have Buster photograph our wedding last month in south Louisiana. His joyous and lively personality made him an absolute blast to work with! The professionalism and passion he has for... Read More his work shows in every single picture! Not only did he capture the hilarious and unexpected mishaps that kept occurring (which we had many haha), but he also captured every single heartfelt moment! We get to relive all of the precious moments through Buster's amazing pictures!! Our family and friends are constantly telling us how stunning and perfect the pictures are and we could not agree more! Buster is such a talented photographer and you would definitely be missing out if you didn't get him to capture your precious memories!!!

Great photographer

Reviewed on 5/04/2012 Jessika W

We picked Nelson after meeting him at our venue's (Kindred Oaks) open house. He was easy-going and very open to any suggestions we had. We, are pretty easy going ourselves and pretty much left it up to him to do his thing. I was very pleased with the outcome and only had a few... Read More poses I wish I had asked him to do specifically, which is more my fault than his. The photos went online in a timely fashion but we are still waiting on the album proof. I am excited to see how that turns out.

The Best Photographer You Could Ever Ask For!!!

Reviewed on 1/28/2011 Rachel R

Nelson did my engagement and wedding photos, and the experience still puts a smile on my face. For our engagement pictures, Nelson was extremely flexible with the date and the location of our photo shoot. We took pictures the weekend of SXSW and couldn't make downtown, so he... Read More came to Georgetown. We had a blast! He had great poses for us and took our input as well. Nelson got all of prints back to us in a timely manner, and again, they looked great. For our wedding, I can honestly say he was the best vendor we had. He and his assistant got there early to capture all the special moments and stayed until the very end. He was a fantastic part of the day. My guest loved him (I have had so many people comment on him...all good). As the bride, I was very wrapped up in all the things that had to be done. Nelson capture all the special moments at the ceremony and the reception, but the candid family and friends shots he took were invaluable to me. I love going back and looking at the pictures and seeing how much fun all of our guest were having. Nelson doesn't forget you after your event either. He has been very helpful with questions and requests that I have had after my wedding too. I would recommend Nelson for any special event in your life. I know that my husband and I will use him for every photo shoot we will ever have!

Review for Jetter Photography

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Natalie R

Nelson was amazingly easy to work with. I was extremely comfortable with him! Our wedding pictures are great!

TO Jetter Photography