Jim Cerone The Perfect Host DJ MC Wedding Entertainment

Central Indiana and Midwest USA

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Music, Planning

9939 Allisonville Road, Fishers, IN Central Indiana and Midwest USA (317) 845-0749

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Dan A

Jim was everything my wife and I could have asked for and more. My wife, having the privilege to babysit his kid’s growing up, knew that Jim was top notch and he outdid himself! We had a magical evening that went absolutely perfect. The ceremony, food, drinks, cake, Jim’s... Read More Selfie-Stand, and THE MUSIC- All the right songs at the perfect moment! I can't begin to tell you how many people have said it was the best wedding reception that they have been to and we are still receiving messages expressing congrats and thanks. The Selfie Stand was an absolute hit and was such a great time going through the pictures with family the day after. All of the memories that we will be able to keep from that including the continuous laughs as we made our way through all of the pictures are priceless! Once again thank you so much for all that you did- keeping us on schedule, me on the dance floor as I tend to get chatty, and the party hoppin! Jim Cerone is indeed The Perfect Host!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Zak K

Jim is the best in the City! He's Classy and Professional! He is a 10

A great party for everyone

Reviewed on 1/28/2015 Kathleen M

Jim kept everyone dancing all night. It wasn't a nightclub for the younger guests, but rather a party for everyone invited.

This man was amazing!

Reviewed on 7/27/2014 Andrea

When my husband and I were asking around about DJ's for our wedding, every single venue and person that we talked to said to go with Jim Cerone - and I'm so glad that we did! This man was amazing from start to finish! It was great to be able to meet with him and discuss the... Read More general feel of our wedding, and as the date got closer he was excellent about the details. He made sure he had the correct pronunciations of the wedding party, honored our do not play list, and even helped guests find their seats at the reception. He was not only a DJ, but facilitated our reception to make sure every event ran smoothly. Jim got to know us on a personal level, which definitely showed throughout the evening. It felt as if he were a friend rather than a stranger playing music for us. It was an honor to have Jim Cerone at our wedding!

Hands Down the Best DJ Entertainer!

Reviewed on 10/01/2012 Abby M

Jim Cerone did an amazing job of keeping our reception fun and alive. We told him this was a big celebration and we wanted people to have fun! He really did everything we asked of him and more. I think he is worth every penny we spent on him. In my eyes, the reception's success... Read More is based on the music and dancing. He helped make ours smashing hit!

More than music...

Reviewed on 12/01/2011 Kate E

I do not have enough words to describe how awesome Jim was! We used his services for our wedding reception. My husband and I have very specific thoughts when it comes to music and those carried over into the music we wanted at the reception. Jim accommodated every request we... Read More made - he even managed to play Kings of Leon, Frank Sinatra and George Strait seamlessly! Where we weren't sure what to do/play, he made suggestions that went over so well with our guests. He also helped me orchestrate a few surprises for our guests that went off without a hitch. He worked well with us and our vendors - almost all our vendors knew him! Jim is wonderful and I highly recommend his services.

Reviewed on 7/29/2011 Kate K

Jim is fantastic! He took all the music we love to create the perfect blend for our reception.

The best

Reviewed on 5/31/2011 Shane H

A friend of the family recommended Jim to us and we're glad she did. He wasn't a DJ so much as he was an MC. He basically acted as a wedding planner for the ceremony, helped us with details for that and the reception that we did not anticipate, and hosted the perfect wedding... Read More for my wife and I. The music was just as we asked. He prepped everybody on their speeches and how the evening was going to flow. I can't say enough good things about Jim! The dance floor was packed all night and our families don't even dance haha