Jim Cerone The Perfect Host DJ MC Wedding Entertainment

Central Indiana and Midwest USA

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Music, Planning

9939 Allisonville Road, Fishers, IN Central Indiana and Midwest USA (317) 845-0749

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Katy S

Jim really is the "Perfect Host". He is, by far, the best at what he does! If you're getting married in Indiana, you will regret not booking Jim. He will make your day go smoothly, he'll communicate with your vendors to make sure details line up, he'll get the crowd riled up to... Read More dance the night away (seriously, he got EVERYONE out there dancing!). We are so thankful we had Jim at our wedding.

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Lexi M

There are not enough good things I could say about Jim Cerone to truly convey how amazing he is! We had the pleasure of having him as our DJ for our wedding on 10.13.2017. Jim is a fantastic host, he is so elegant and well-spoken and knows how to read a group perfectly. He kept... Read More the reception flowing smoothly all night. There were no lulls in activity and everyone was on the dance floor as some point during the night. My favorite thing about Jim is how much he genuinely cares for his clients. You aren't just a paycheck for him, you are important and interesting and he wants to get to know you so that he can create the best evening possible for you. Jim saved our ceremony, too. We hadn't opted for him to do our ceremony music thinking, "It's only 6 songs and it's only 20 minutes. A playlist on my phone through the house sound system will be fine..." (Seriously, don't be like us. This was the ONLY thing that went wrong during our wedding). The house sound system crashed literally minutes before the ceremony and we couldn't play the music on my phone through their speakers. We were stressed. Poor Jim was stressed (he was pacing on the patio while we were frantically trying to fix the sound). Finally, my husband asked if anyone had a bluetooth speaker we could borrow and Jim was immediately on it! He generously lent us his bluetooth speaker and hooked my phone up to it and, voila! we had music! This is just one of the reasons why you can't find a review of this man that is less than 5 stars. He cares about his clients. He is amazing at what he does, and you can tell that he loves his career. If Jim is available on your wedding date, you would be crazy NOT to have him.

2017-11-05T12:03:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write an extensive review. Your kind words leave me speechless. Thank you, thank you!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Audra F

Jim was such an AMAZING DJ!!!! He was so professional and so fun at the same time and made our day so smooth and seamlesss! He went around and got to know all of our family members and friends and truly was the perfect host. We could not have asked for a better DJ!

2017-10-17T19:53:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write! It was truly my pleasure to meet you and your families. Your wedding was unique and personal, warm and FUN!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Mary Z

Jim is truly the best at what he does! He is extremely professional, organized and well spoken. He was an essential piece to our "A-List" wedding vendor team. I am so glad we booked him as he the "best of the best" for DJ services. He set the tone for a classy and elegant... Read More wedding for our guests and truly kept the evening entertainment right on par. I would hire Jim again in an instant! He is very well respected in the industry and that speaks volumes to his craft. Thank you Jim for making our day a very memorable one!

2017-10-17T19:54:47 Response from the vendor

You're very welcome. Thank YOU for including me!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Dan A

Jim was everything my wife and I could have asked for and more. My wife, having the privilege to babysit his kid’s growing up, knew that Jim was top notch and he outdid himself! We had a magical evening that went absolutely perfect. The ceremony, food, drinks, cake, Jim’s... Read More Selfie-Stand, and THE MUSIC- All the right songs at the perfect moment! I can't begin to tell you how many people have said it was the best wedding reception that they have been to and we are still receiving messages expressing congrats and thanks. The Selfie Stand was an absolute hit and was such a great time going through the pictures with family the day after. All of the memories that we will be able to keep from that including the continuous laughs as we made our way through all of the pictures are priceless! Once again thank you so much for all that you did- keeping us on schedule, me on the dance floor as I tend to get chatty, and the party hoppin! Jim Cerone is indeed The Perfect Host!

2017-11-05T12:04:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review. I appreciate your kind words!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Zak K

Jim is the best in the City! He's Classy and Professional! He is a 10

A great party for everyone

Reviewed on 1/28/2015 Kathleen M

Jim kept everyone dancing all night. It wasn't a nightclub for the younger guests, but rather a party for everyone invited.

This man was amazing!

Reviewed on 7/27/2014 Andrea

When my husband and I were asking around about DJ's for our wedding, every single venue and person that we talked to said to go with Jim Cerone - and I'm so glad that we did! This man was amazing from start to finish! It was great to be able to meet with him and discuss the... Read More general feel of our wedding, and as the date got closer he was excellent about the details. He made sure he had the correct pronunciations of the wedding party, honored our do not play list, and even helped guests find their seats at the reception. He was not only a DJ, but facilitated our reception to make sure every event ran smoothly. Jim got to know us on a personal level, which definitely showed throughout the evening. It felt as if he were a friend rather than a stranger playing music for us. It was an honor to have Jim Cerone at our wedding!

Hands Down the Best DJ Entertainer!

Reviewed on 10/01/2012 Abby M

Jim Cerone did an amazing job of keeping our reception fun and alive. We told him this was a big celebration and we wanted people to have fun! He really did everything we asked of him and more. I think he is worth every penny we spent on him. In my eyes, the reception's success... Read More is based on the music and dancing. He helped make ours smashing hit!

More than music...

Reviewed on 12/01/2011 Kate E

I do not have enough words to describe how awesome Jim was! We used his services for our wedding reception. My husband and I have very specific thoughts when it comes to music and those carried over into the music we wanted at the reception. Jim accommodated every request we... Read More made - he even managed to play Kings of Leon, Frank Sinatra and George Strait seamlessly! Where we weren't sure what to do/play, he made suggestions that went over so well with our guests. He also helped me orchestrate a few surprises for our guests that went off without a hitch. He worked well with us and our vendors - almost all our vendors knew him! Jim is wonderful and I highly recommend his services.

Reviewed on 7/29/2011 Kate K

Jim is fantastic! He took all the music we love to create the perfect blend for our reception.

The best

Reviewed on 5/31/2011 Shane H

A friend of the family recommended Jim to us and we're glad she did. He wasn't a DJ so much as he was an MC. He basically acted as a wedding planner for the ceremony, helped us with details for that and the reception that we did not anticipate, and hosted the perfect wedding... Read More for my wife and I. The music was just as we asked. He prepped everybody on their speeches and how the evening was going to flow. I can't say enough good things about Jim! The dance floor was packed all night and our families don't even dance haha