JJ&T Entertainment

JJ&T Entertainment's #1 goal is to provide you with the best service possible. We want you to come away from your experience with us saying, "That was so easy." We represent the areas top of the line DJ's, Variety Dance Bands, Classical Strings, Jazz/Latin combos, Gospel Choirs, magicians, and more.

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

3824 Wendy Lane, Silver Spring, MD (301) 830-8441

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Misty D

DJ Debbie was fabulous. She was calm and collected and made last minute changes for us an hour before the event. From the moment we heard her voice on the phone (during the interview/get to know you process) we knew she was the one. I would absolutely recommend this company... Read More and DJ Debbie!!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Jeff F

Jessica Lynn was fantastic in putting together the entertainment package for my wedding. Everything went flawlessly. Fred Lieder of Panorama Strings worked the strings magically during the ceremony and cocktail hour. DJ Debbie was amazing in her song and activity selections... Read More during the reception and everyone responded beautifully, especially the children who had a ball! Overall, it was a wonderful experience and I strongly recommend this group for future events.

2016-11-17T20:05:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you.

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Crissy H

We hired Jerry Lynn Cocktail Trio for our Cocktail Hour music at our Four Seasons Hotel wedding. From the moment I hired Jerry Lynn through JJ& T Entertainment, I was so impressed with his quick responses and desire to really make my husband and I feel super comfortable with the... Read More music selections. Everyone loved the music he played and the trio came in wearing nice black suits. The company, JJ&T Entertainment, is great. They have a huge selection of very good Artists for competitive prices. I will absolutely be hiring Jerry Lynn again for future events and work with the company to hire other event acts and musicians.

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Vanessa F

Working with Jessica Lynn to set everything up was really easy, and we couldn't have been happier with JJ&T customer service. However, DJ Ricky Bulles was a bit of a disappointment. Our first conversation with him went well, so we booked him and even bought the uplights (which... Read More were definitely worth it). On the other hand, during our conversation a few days beforehand, I got nervous because he was having trouble finding the song I wanted to walk in to (a famous song from a famous musical) and did not quite seem to understand what my fiance and I meant when we said we liked American Songbook such as Cole Porter, Frank Sinatra, and Rat Pack stuff ... even though our "homework" playlist included a lot of Ella Fitzgerald and Michael Buble. Based on my worries, I asked my day-of coordinator to help him with timing during the ceremony, so the ceremony went fine. The dancing portion was a bit more frustrating. He played all of the songs on our "must-play" list, but in between our suggestions, he kept defaulting to weird elevator musak. At least two of my guests commented on it, and I was embarrassed. It was hard to get anyone to dance, and he wasn't very effective at getting the crowd going. All in all, I would work with JJ&T again, but I might choose a more experienced DJ. I think that DJ Ricky has the potential to be good, but he needs to work on listening to what his clients ask for. As is, I might have been better renting sound equipment and using my iPod, and I don't say that to be cruel.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Marie B

Tiffany did very well the only misstep was that the que for the bridal procession was not planned ahead of time. Id just recommend she speak with someone before ceremonies about who will que her if she cannot see the bride from her seating. That wasn't really anyone's fault... Read More though. She was wonderful and we would be happy to have her be our violinist for any other special occasions in the future.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Jeff W

FABULOUS! Wedding was Oct 15, 2016 in downtown DC venue. Used JJ&T Entertainment for a DJ and pianist (dinner music). DJ Debbie Bulles and pianist Yvonne Johnson were wonderful. Coordination was mad easy by Jessica Lynn of JJ&T Entertainment--a real pro who delivered exactly... Read More what we wanted. Can't say enough good things about them. My guests loved them both--lots of great comments about both. Their prices are very reasonable. Just wonderful to work with. Make your life easy and use these folks.

2016-10-29T15:59:11 Response from the vendor

Wow, nice review Jeff. Humbled and grateful.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Liz N

After tiring online search for live music, my venue suggested that I contact JJ Entertainment. I'm glad they did. Jessica at JJ Entertainment was just the person I was looking for. Her level of knowledge, recommendation and responsiveness relived my stress. Even when I was... Read More falling behind, she kept me on track. She assigned me Fred Lieder and his team for my ceremony and cocktail hours. Fred worked with me in selecting my processionals and recessional songs. They were on time and went very well. Thank you Jessica, Fred and team!!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Angel J

JJ & T Entertainment and the owner Jessica Lynn were hired by us for our daughters wedding. We had "Panorama Strings Quartet" who were amazing for the ceremony the music was so beautiful and just made the ceremony. For the reception we had "Keynote Band" who were fabulous and... Read More our guest loved them. We can't thank the Quartet and Band enough for traveling it meant the world to us. And a big thank you to Jessica Lynn for working so hard to make everything work out for us, you were amazing. Love the Joyce/Zurawski Family

2016-09-20T10:52:11 Response from the vendor

Thumbs up Angel.

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Shaun M

JJ&T entertainment provided both a guitarist for our cocktail hour and a DJ for our reception. Both of them were easy to work with and played great music! Jessica at JJ&T was very helpful connecting us with both musicians and making sure the whole process ran smoothly!

2016-09-17T18:14:03 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the kind words Shaun.

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Roberta G

Outstanding job! JJ&T Entertainment provided an excellent jazz trio for my rehearsal dinner. We worked long distance and I described the music I wanted, George Shearing, as well as the songs I wanted played. They provided 3 CDs of potential trios for my review. I made the... Read More selection, and the trio played beautifully at the event. I would recommend JJ&T Entertainment with no reservations.

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Mara I

DJ AP Andres provided the music for my wedding, and the night was truly wonderful. Even with other activities that people could participate in during the reception, there was always a large amount of people on the dance floor. We gave him a list of requested song, and it was... Read More clear he was able to watch the audience to see what song should be played next so that people would continue to have a blast. Finally, I really appreciated that I was able to come up to him 2 or 3 times and ask him to make short announcements to remind guests of certain events happening. He was very professional, and I highly recommend him and JJ&T Entertainment.

2016-09-07T11:03:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such a wonderful review.

Reviewed on 9/04/2016

JJ&T Entertainment and DJ Nelson Xtreme were awesome to work with! Communication was great with Jessica throughout the whole process. They really helped work with our budget to find something that would fit our needs. DJ Nelson played great music and had everyone dancing. Highly... Read More recommended!

2016-09-04T18:36:50 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the wonderful review Lauren. Cheers!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016

Jerry and I worked together for several weeks prior to the wedding. He provided a great selection of songs for the wedding and was very agreeable to songs that I wanted him to play before the wedding. He also played during cocktail hour and I received many compliments from... Read More wedding guests about his beautiful songs.

Reviewed on 8/03/2016

If I could give the Invitation Band more than 5-stars, I would! We heard them at a wedding a couple years ago and they were our only choice for music at our wedding. They play music that transcends all age groups, so it made it fun for everyone at the reception. The single... Read More guitar for the ceremony was a perfect choice. I am sure the keyboard for the cocktail hour was great, but we didn't hear it because we were getting pictures taken. :-( The reception was a blast. They even had my 17 year old son (my Best Man) on stage singing with them at one point. At 11:00 PM when the reception ended, we were kicking people off the dance floor because they wanted the band to keep playing. Jessica was easy to work with during the planning phase. The Invitation Band learned and played our first dance song and it was perfect. They worked well with our wedding planner, so my wife and I had nothing to worry about during the entire day. Throughout the night they remained engaged with the audience and kept the reception from becoming boring. I can say that other than actually saying our vows, the Invitation Band was the best part of the entire wedding/reception! Thank you to Jessica and the entire band for making our wedding day perfect! The bottom line: If you want an amazing wedding and reception, book the Invitation Band today!!!

2016-08-03T09:19:06 Response from the vendor

Thanks David. Thumbs up!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Katie M

I couldn't have been happier with my overall experience with JJ&T Entertainment! Jessica Lynn was so great to work with and made choosing a band and DJ for my wedding reception such an easy process. And I was absolutely thrilled with my choices -- Blue Ridge Jazz Trio and DJ AP... Read More Andres!! We had Blue Ridge Jazz trio play during the cocktail portion of our reception. They did the perfect job of setting the mood and provided exactly the vibe I was going for in terms of background music while people were mingling. For dinner and dancing we had DJ AP Andres. He played all the songs I requested and did an amazing job of keeping our guests out on the dance floor! He worked closely with my wedding coordinator to make important announcements (toasts, cake cutting, etc.), but wasn't overly talkative! He also had a very clean and sophisticated DJ booth which I liked because it didn't take away from the decor in the ballroom. I was so pleased with JJ&T Entertainment, Blue Ridge Jazz Trio and DJ AP Andres! I highly recommend them for your wedding or event.

2016-07-27T15:40:32 Response from the vendor

Thanks Kathleen for such an awesome review!! I can't wait to post on the Facebook page. Cheers!!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Courtney W

We were very happy with JJ&T Entertainment's services for our June 11th wedding. Jessica was easy to work with and connected me with the available artists for my wedding. We ended up hiring Peter Fields and Nelson Vargas. Peter played the acoustic guitar for our ceremony and... Read More cocktail hour. This was the perfect touch for our intimate vineyard ceremony. Nelson (DJ Xtreme) was our DJ for our reception. Nelson got everyone dancing and made sure that everyone had a great time. I would definitely recommend JJ&T Entertainment and would highly recommend Peter and Nelson.

2016-07-27T15:36:44 Response from the vendor

Thanks Kathleen for such an awesome review. I can't wait to post it on my Facebook page. Cheers!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Brett P

We had Debbie Bulles for our wedding and she was great. She even took time out to meet with me in person when trying to select a Dj. On the day of the wedding, everything was great. I got so many compliments about how it was such great song selections and everyone was on the... Read More dance floor the entire night!

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Caitlyn D

Great company! They will answer all your questions, they are very accommodating to what you're looking for and you won't have to worry about a thing on your wedding day. They have it all taken care of!

2016-06-16T14:28:00 Response from the vendor

Thanks Caitlyn.

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Kirsten H

Debbie did a great job as the DJ for our wedding! We spoke on the phone a couple times and emailed many times before the big day. She played all the songs we requested and none of the songs on our "do not play" list. She was good at reading the crowd and knew to keep the dance... Read More music playing to keep everyone on the dance floor. Debbie made announcements when needed, but was otherwise in the background - just as we had discussed. I would recommend Debbie and JJ&T to others looking for an affordable, professional, and easy to work with wedding DJ!

2016-06-13T15:18:39 Response from the vendor

Thanks for making the time to respond with this nice review. Enjoy your summer.

Reviewed on 6/12/2016 Julia B

Professional and easy to work with. All my guests raved about Panorama Strings!

2016-06-12T09:38:35 Response from the vendor

Thanks Julia and Cory for responding. Enjoy your summer.

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Gabriella P

We were very happy with our experience using JJ&T Entertainment and would definitely recommend them!! Jessica was very helpful, and Nelson (DJ Xtreme) was incredibly professional throughout the wedding planning process. When it came time for the big day, our dance floor was... Read More packed the entire night and we got multiple comments from guests saying that they loved the music. I provided Nelson with a short list of songs that I wanted to be played and he did a fantastic job of sensing what I wanted for the overall experience, and filling in the rest. Very happy overall!

2016-06-07T15:49:12 Response from the vendor

Thumbs up! Thank you for taking the time to review us.

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Lauren D

We hired Peter Fields through JJ&T entertainment. Peter was our ceremony gutsrist. Working with JJ&T was seamless. They responded the same day to our request. Provided a contract and reasonable price quote for the service we were requesting. Peter was just as easy to work with.... Read More He's extremely talented. And even learned the transformers theme song for my groom to walk down the aisle. He showed up early, set up quickly, and performed beautifully. Exactly what you want in your wedding day. Working with this team was a stress free process.

2016-05-25T12:56:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Lauren for your wonderful review. I will share this with Peter. Love to get positive reviews. Here is wishing you and Saqib a wonderful life together.

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Christen G

As bridesmaid and wedding planner at this wedding, I knew how important the music was to the bride and groom in setting the right tone for their wedding. They wanted their guests to have a great time, and to dance late into the evening. They needed a DJ that would be an... Read More effective translator of events--cake cutting, first dance, etc--but who wouldn't intervene too much into the celebration. A DJ who would respect their music choices but also make recommendations based on their apparent taste. I could not say enough positive things about DJ Debbie. She was excited to work with us in planning the music, dependable, talented, and 100% worth every penny. I would hire her again and again. She was professional, fun, and was the easiest vendor to work with at the wedding by far. Hire her for any and all of your special events--you won't have to worry about the music, and can trust that you are in excellent hands!

2016-05-23T11:10:02 Response from the vendor

Excellent. Thrilled all went well. Debbie is awesome.

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Ashley W

I am happy I went with JJ&T Entertainment for my weddding. From the start, Jessica was very responsive and easy to work with. We chose DJ Debbie Bulles, who we were very pleased with. She was very thorough and prepared for our big day. The music was great and we received many... Read More compliments from our guests!

2016-05-02T09:39:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the nice review Ashley.

Reviewed on 3/15/2016 Kate M

Jessica at JJ Entertainment was GREAT to work with and helped us line up not only our DJ (DJ AP Andres) but also assisted us in booking a string quartet for our wedding in October 2015. She was flexible, responsive and professional throughout the entire process. Andres did a... Read More great job! He seamlessly and expertly managed our wedding reception on October 3, 2015, in both English and Spanish. He was diligent and responsive. He prepared with us prior to the wedding date. He also had the knowledge and experience to complement the venue, The National Museum of Women in the Arts, with his sound and lighting equipment.