JJ&T Entertainment

JJ&T Entertainment's #1 goal is to provide you with the best service possible. We want you to come away from your experience with us saying, "That was so easy." We represent the areas top of the line DJ's, Variety Dance Bands, Classical Strings, Jazz/Latin combos, Gospel Choirs, magicians, and more.

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

3824 Wendy Lane, Silver Spring, MD (301) 830-8441

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Sarah K

JJ&T Entertainment was exceptional to work with and the string trio they sent, String of Pearls, was wonderful. Having the strings made our wedding extra special and having a vendor who provided service in a stress free way was amazing. They never used any high pressure sales... Read More tactics, they provide great service at a good price and they know that speaks for itself. I would highly recommend booking through JJ&T and if you are looking for strings, String of Pearls was wonderful to work with and the music they played was beautifully done. They clearly take their music very seriously, but also have fun with it. If I ever need another musician I will definitely use JJ&T!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Linda E

We used JJ&T Entertainment to hire a DJ for our daughter's Wedding. Jessica was very helpful and asks great questions in order to recommend DJ's that would best fit our needs. She sent several recommendations along with Bio's and contact information. We selected DJ Debbie... Read More Bulles. We could not have chosen a better DJ. She was very personable and easy to talk with. She was very detail oriented. In order for her to give our daughter and her fiancé the Reception program they envisioned she provided Coordination sheets with questions. Debbie has a 90,000 plus music library. She worked with my daughter and put together a wonderful playlist. Debbie was fabulous and made the evening very special! We received many compliments about her wonderful presence and her great speaking voice! We highly recommend Debbie Bulles!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 John A

We hired JJ&T Entertainment and DJ AP Andres Perugachi for our wedding in downtown Washington, DC. WOW! Andres was extremely professional and quick to respond to any question or request in the planning process. On the day of the wedding he executed our plan flawlessly as a... Read More master of ceremonies and he helped keep the events on schedule. As for the music, everything was perfect from our grand entrance music, dinner music, and dance music. He kept the music going at all times and played a wide variety of music. He played a great mix of classics for our older crowd, newer hits for the young crowd, and songs we specifically requested. All of this kept people on the dance floor constantly. His setup was very classy and his equipment was top of the line. The uplighting and dance floor lighting was the perfect touch to our venue. I highly recommend DJ AP Andres and JJ&T for any event large or small.

2017-08-22T21:25:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you. Please identify yourself. The wedding date says 10/23/18, but that can't be right. Andres and I want to post your wonderful review on Facebook, but I need your name. Thank you.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Liz N

Jessica and DJ Debbie were both wonderful to work with. They were so responsive and made the whole process easy. Jessica reached out and called me right after I put a request in on the knot. DJ Debbie was so sweet and spent almost 30 minutes on the phone a week before the... Read More wedding making sure she was correctly pronouncing everyone’s name in the bridal party. Numerous guests came up to us during the wedding and raved about her. Would recommend them over and over again!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Katelyn K

Very professional, accommodating, and flexible. We used Peter Fields as our guitarist for the ceremony and Debbie Bulles as our DJ for the reception. We received so many compliments throughout the night and after the wedding about how amazing our music was!!!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Linda E

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Sadia S

DJ Angie was wonderful at our wedding reception. She made every effort to talk with us many times before the wedding to make sure she understood the timeline and what kind of atmosphere we wanted. She was very good about making sure we had music that both my family and us, the... Read More couple wanted to hear. She even triple checked to make sure she had the names and pronunciations of everyones names in my bridal party so that our introductions were perfect. She was really interactive on our wedding day getting the guests to pay attention when important moments were taking place and most importantly getting people out on the dance floor. Many of my guests commented on how much they enjoyed our DJ that evening! We were really happy with DJ Angie and would strongly recommend her to anyone looking for a interactive DJ who makes sure she delivers exactly what her clients are looking for on their big day.

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Esther K

DJ Nelson was an incredible master of ceremony and DJ for my reception. He was friendly, professional, and had great energy. DJ Nelson made the night fun for all ages. He played an array of pop, Christian, East African (Kenyan), line-dancing, country, Reggae, Latin, R & B, and... Read More Hiphop music. He even took request. The dance floor was filled all night long. My guests are still raving about the incredible time they had in March. Kudos!!!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Nancy F

We contracted with JJ&T to provide music for our daughters wedding at the Inn at Perrys Cabin in St. Michaels, Md. Jessica of JJ&T Entertainment was a pleasure to work for. She matched the choices of musicians to the bridal couple perfectly. The music provided by Panorama... Read More Strings(Fred Lieder) and DJ Motheus (aka Tim Campbell) was wonderful and made for a very beautiful, fun and memorable wedding day. I would highly recommend Jessica and JJ&T Entertainment for your wedding entertainment.

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Lauren H

We found harpist Jan Holland through JJ&T Entertainment and were very pleased with her performance at our wedding. She worked with us to select music for our ceremony processional and recessional and was open to adding a personal twist on some of the songs. Thank you Jan and... Read More thank you JJ&T for setting everything up and ensuring we were happy!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Kelly M

We used JJ&T for ceremony music(Jerry Lynn Guitar) as well as a reception DJ(DJ Motheus) at Rust Manor House. Communicating with Jessica, Jerry and DJ Motheus was very easy, which was nice planning from out of state. Jerry was so flexible and was able to tailor our music to... Read More exactly what we wanted. The music was beautiful, he did a fantastic job! DJ Motheus did an amazing job with the music during dinner- we said we wanted music that we listened to which wasn't the typical wedding music and he nailed it on the head. Had a few technical difficulties with the equipment, but I discussed this with Jessica who will make sure this doesn't happen again and it did not detract from the evening.

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Kallie S

Trying to find a professional, budget friendly DJ was much harder than I expected. I was happy when I found JJ &T Entertainment. They provide all types of entertainment services that can work within your budget. Jessica responded rapidly with several options to choose from and... Read More was very helpful. We interviewed DJ Debbie Bulles for our wedding reception and immediately felt like she was a good fit for our event. Throughout the planning process, she usually responded within about 12 hours and was helpful with planning a timeline. We gave her a do not play list and a must play list and allowed her to take requests, which she stuck to very well. We didn't want an over the top personality as an MC, so she matched her tone appropriately to our event. We had no glitches, and everyone that was out on the dance floor seemed to be having lots of fun! There is not much else you can ask of the DJ. We would recommend using JJ & T Entertainment and DJ Debbie!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Liz P

Music is an extremely important part of my and my husband's lives, so finding the right DJ was important to us. Jessica was wonderful at guiding us through the selection process, and gave us multiple DJs to interview and pick from. We went with DJ Rick Bulles and he was... Read More awesome! He was great at reading the room and knowing just when to up the tempo or slow things down. He worked with us to plan out all the moments of the event, and was very professional and kind. It was a relief knowing that I could trust him to make sure everyone was having a good time and that important moments in the evening were announced on time. I recommend them very highly!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Michael H

Jerry Lynn and Susan Jones were FANTASTIC during our ceremony and cocktail hour. Working with Jessica Lynn was painless and fun as she helped us plan for the strings for our wedding. Thank you so very much JJ&T. We highly recommend your impeccable services!

2017-06-01T16:35:08 Response from the vendor

Glad you were pleased and thank you for taking the time to comment. Cheers!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Ruthie M

No exaggeration, this was the best money I've ever spent!!! I would give 100 stars if I could. I really wanted a packed dance floor at our reception, but assumed we couldn't afford a band - and felt overwhelmed by all the choices out there. So I put off doing anything, and... Read More figured we would go with a friend of a friend who DJs as a hobby. But as the date got closer, I knew I would regret it if the dance floor was empty. My planner said she had worked with JJ&T before and thought we should reach out to them - even though it was only 6 weeks before the wedding! So we sent them a little info about our music preferences, and Jessica quickly replied with several options in our price range (under $3,500), who would be willing to drive way out to our rural location (a backyard wedding, way down in the country in Southern MD). All the bands looked cool, but we were most impressed by Nightlife's very professional video. They seemed high-energy without being too cheesy, and their video showed they could do a wide range of styles of music. Jessica was excellent at communicating - I was not the most organized bride, but she sent me gentle, friendly reminders about deadlines for payment & contract, asking for our song preferences, info about what the band would need for logistics, etc. Nightlife turned out to be an AMAZING fit for us. It was cold, rainy and muddy, plus there was a bad generator cord so the power kept flickering in the tent. But they were such pros and really saved the evening. After the ceremony, we went into the house for family photos - and when I peeked outside, I saw the tent was already rocking. The appetizers hadn't even been served yet, and everyone was jumping around - even the Southern Baptists got on the dance floor! We also had lots of changes to the schedule (cancelled the bonfire, everything running an hour behind), but the band rolled with it seamlessly. When they took some short, well-deserved breaks, I heard them playing every artist we had mentioned we liked - they'd created a custom playlist of recordings just for us! Throughout the night, our friends and family were saying, "Where did you find this band?" By the end of the night, they were saying, "Best wedding ever!" And I don't think they were doing this just to flatter us, either - many folks stayed much later than they had planned, despite the fact they had a long drive home to DC or Baltimore. After the wedding Jessica followed up promptly to ask for feedback and make sure we were happy. She was so easy to work with, and obviously cares about matching couples with the right entertainers for them. If you care about the dancing and music, JT&T will be worth every penny.

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Jennifer M

JJ&T Entertainment and DJ Debbie Bulles were amazing for our wedding reception! They were both affordable and very accommodating to our DJ needs. Jessica Lynn of JJ&T Entertainment helped guide us to the perfect DJ for what we wanted and what we could afford. She made the... Read More booking process seamless and helped us look into other music or entertainment things we might want for our day. She was very responsive which is so important during the planning process and helped communicate directly with our venue when they needed additional paperwork! She truly made this part of the planning process a breeze. Our DJ, Debbie Bulles, was also phenomenal. We were able to have a couple phone interviews to go over exactly what we wanted from her and our expectations. We wanted a "no frills" reception, so no extras like a photobooth or anything else due to our budget, just good music for dancing and good times. Our venue had a lot of restrictions on the music (no jumping or line dance songs) , but Debbie was able to work around that and still keep everyone entertained and having a blast on the dance floor. She was able to customize our song lists for the whole evening to exactly what we wanted and make the whole experience very easy for us. Debbie was also fantastic at Emceeing the whole night and keeping the show running on time and smoothly. We got so many compliments from our guests about how much fun our reception was and it would not have been quite a success without Debbie Bulles! Thanks to both Jessica and Debbie for all your hard work and help in making our wedding so memorable.

2017-05-11T21:24:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such a wonderful review Jennifer. Cheers!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Vanessa F

Working with Jessica Lynn to set everything up was really easy, and we couldn't have been happier with JJ&T customer service. However, DJ Ricky Bulles was a bit of a disappointment. Our first conversation with him went well, so we booked him and even bought the uplights (which... Read More were definitely worth it). On the other hand, during our conversation a few days beforehand, I got nervous because he was having trouble finding the song I wanted to walk in to (a famous song from a famous musical) and did not quite seem to understand what my fiance and I meant when we said we liked American Songbook such as Cole Porter, Frank Sinatra, and Rat Pack stuff ... even though our "homework" playlist included a lot of Ella Fitzgerald and Michael Buble. Based on my worries, I asked my day-of coordinator to help him with timing during the ceremony, so the ceremony went fine. The dancing portion was a bit more frustrating. He played all of the songs on our "must-play" list, but in between our suggestions, he kept defaulting to weird elevator musak. At least two of my guests commented on it, and I was embarrassed. It was hard to get anyone to dance, and he wasn't very effective at getting the crowd going. All in all, I would work with JJ&T again, but I might choose a more experienced DJ. I think that DJ Ricky has the potential to be good, but he needs to work on listening to what his clients ask for. As is, I might have been better renting sound equipment and using my iPod, and I don't say that to be cruel.

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Misty D

DJ Debbie was fabulous. She was calm and collected and made last minute changes for us an hour before the event. From the moment we heard her voice on the phone (during the interview/get to know you process) we knew she was the one. I would absolutely recommend this company... Read More and DJ Debbie!!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Jeff F

Jessica Lynn was fantastic in putting together the entertainment package for my wedding. Everything went flawlessly. Fred Lieder of Panorama Strings worked the strings magically during the ceremony and cocktail hour. DJ Debbie was amazing in her song and activity selections... Read More during the reception and everyone responded beautifully, especially the children who had a ball! Overall, it was a wonderful experience and I strongly recommend this group for future events.

2016-11-17T20:05:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you.

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Crissy H

We hired Jerry Lynn Cocktail Trio for our Cocktail Hour music at our Four Seasons Hotel wedding. From the moment I hired Jerry Lynn through JJ& T Entertainment, I was so impressed with his quick responses and desire to really make my husband and I feel super comfortable with the... Read More music selections. Everyone loved the music he played and the trio came in wearing nice black suits. The company, JJ&T Entertainment, is great. They have a huge selection of very good Artists for competitive prices. I will absolutely be hiring Jerry Lynn again for future events and work with the company to hire other event acts and musicians.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Marie B

Tiffany did very well the only misstep was that the que for the bridal procession was not planned ahead of time. Id just recommend she speak with someone before ceremonies about who will que her if she cannot see the bride from her seating. That wasn't really anyone's fault... Read More though. She was wonderful and we would be happy to have her be our violinist for any other special occasions in the future.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Jeff W

FABULOUS! Wedding was Oct 15, 2016 in downtown DC venue. Used JJ&T Entertainment for a DJ and pianist (dinner music). DJ Debbie Bulles and pianist Yvonne Johnson were wonderful. Coordination was mad easy by Jessica Lynn of JJ&T Entertainment--a real pro who delivered exactly... Read More what we wanted. Can't say enough good things about them. My guests loved them both--lots of great comments about both. Their prices are very reasonable. Just wonderful to work with. Make your life easy and use these folks.

2016-10-29T15:59:11 Response from the vendor

Wow, nice review Jeff. Humbled and grateful.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Liz N

After tiring online search for live music, my venue suggested that I contact JJ Entertainment. I'm glad they did. Jessica at JJ Entertainment was just the person I was looking for. Her level of knowledge, recommendation and responsiveness relived my stress. Even when I was... Read More falling behind, she kept me on track. She assigned me Fred Lieder and his team for my ceremony and cocktail hours. Fred worked with me in selecting my processionals and recessional songs. They were on time and went very well. Thank you Jessica, Fred and team!!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Angel J

JJ & T Entertainment and the owner Jessica Lynn were hired by us for our daughters wedding. We had "Panorama Strings Quartet" who were amazing for the ceremony the music was so beautiful and just made the ceremony. For the reception we had "Keynote Band" who were fabulous and... Read More our guest loved them. We can't thank the Quartet and Band enough for traveling it meant the world to us. And a big thank you to Jessica Lynn for working so hard to make everything work out for us, you were amazing. Love the Joyce/Zurawski Family

2016-09-20T10:52:11 Response from the vendor

Thumbs up Angel.

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Shaun M

JJ&T entertainment provided both a guitarist for our cocktail hour and a DJ for our reception. Both of them were easy to work with and played great music! Jessica at JJ&T was very helpful connecting us with both musicians and making sure the whole process ran smoothly!

2016-09-17T18:14:03 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the kind words Shaun.