Excellence in HD Wedding Videography & Photography

Its all about preserving your memories in HD. We are a husband & wife team with a passion & artistic flair for producing state of the art high definition wedding videos. We are documenting history one family at a time. In 2013 we added photography and have some amazing photographers working with us.

$ – Inexpensive

Documentary

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Second Shooter Available, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

2710 Kreider Road, Lititz, PA Serving Central PA and beyond (717) 569-4665

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Nicole C

Our daughter and son-in-law got married in December 2016. Their wedding was beautiful and such a wonderful day! Thanks to JKM Productions, all the special moments of that day are saved and can be re-lived for many, many years to come. Sandy and John were very professional and... Read More responsive to all of our questions and requests throughout the entire wedding experience! They did a great job, and we love our videos! Cheryl C. Alburtis PA

Reviewed on 12/10/2016 Kelly J

Our choice of Sandra and John as our wedding videographers was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! The quality of their work is absolutely phenomenal. We have seen our wedding trailer and it is breathtaking. We could not be any happier! They were so... Read More professional and prompt in their responses prior to the wedding. They were a dream to work and correspond with. On the actual wedding day, they blended right into the background! We are so thankful they captured our special day for us.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Chris P

We are so glad we hired JKM Productions for our daughter's wedding for both Photography and Videography. They were easy to work with during the planning, very professional during the event, and the photos and HD video were simply amazing! We couldn't be happier. And very... Read More reasonable pricing. We highly recommend JKM Productions for all your Photography & Video needs! 5 stars all the way!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Lindsey W

Our video captured all the moments of our day, so we can remember many details that flew by that day! It is beautiful! Sandy and John were a pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Naomi A

John and Sandra did an amazing job capturing our wedding day festivities. They were very professional and were very accommodating with our requests. We will treasure our wedding video forever ❤️.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Steven G

They did a fabulous job at our wedding and reception. Would definitely recommend them for their quality of work and the way they handled our entire day. Fabulous photos and video

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Erika R

Jkm productions were very professional and did a wonderful job photographing and videographing our wedding. We recieved the full rights to our pictures and were given a flash drive with over 800+ pictures containing pre-ceremony, ceremony, and all reception photos. When there... Read More was a mishap with one photo going missing they gave us a large photo for free. They gave us three professional-looking copies of our videography also. We are very pleased with their business !

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Jena B

Sandra and John did an excellent job capturing our day. They were reliable, flexible, and went above and beyond to accommodate our needs. Overall our trailer and full video came out great. The quality is excellent.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Caitlin G

I love that we got a long video of our entire wedding day as well as our entire ceremony. Great price! We will treasure our video for years.

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Aglaia M

I loved working with JKM Productions. They were very accommodating with our needs and wants. I am obsessed with my book and video they made for us. I used JKM videographers and photographers.

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Michelle B

Sandra and John did an amazing job capturing our wedding. We love watching the video, especially the wedding recap. They did a great job compiling everything and were great to work with!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Laura L

Sandra and her husband did a great job capturing our wedding. I am so glad that I went ahead and ordered their services. We went with the economy package, which included video for the ceremony and entire reception. They captured the setup and decor, which was fantastic. They... Read More also got a lot of personal messages from family and friends, and a lot of dance floor moments. They are affordable and professional. It took about 5 months for us to get the video, which was a bummer but understandable.

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Melissa M

We thoroughly enjoyed working with JKM Productions. They were very responsive to all of our questions and made suggestions that fit with our style. We love our recap video and look forward to reliving our wedding day with the full video as well!

Reviewed on 11/21/2015 Veronica W

We are so happy with our wedding videos from JKM! They were on top of things and attentive throughout the planning process and easily reachable via phone and email. On the big day, they knew what they were doing and captured the guys and girls' preparations as they had two... Read More manned cameras. They captured the best memories that we will always have to look back on and cherish. I especially loved the interviews they gathered from friends and family at the wedding. They do awesome work and are flexible and easy to work with. I would definitely suggest them to any friend or family member for their wedding day!

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Bryana U

This couple is fantastic! The work they do is phenomenal. Very high quality! They take so much time and effort into one couple and really make them shine. Every email or phone call was very professional and they are really genuine people to work with. They have provided me and... Read More my family with beautiful keepsakes of our wedding. It was better than we ever could have imagined!

2015-11-16T18:03:59 Response from the vendor

It was a pleasure working with you and we loved your Winter wonderland theme. We wish you both the best and hope you and your families have a happy Thanksgiving.

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Elizabeth M

JKM did an awesome job with our wedding video - very clear, great sound and captured the best moments of the day. I would recommend to anyone planning a wedding.

Adorable Team

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Christina S

The videographers are husband and wife and very sweet. They helped me feel very comfortable while being filmed the majority of the night. They really work with you to capture the most precious moments of your special day. I enjoyed meatting them and working with them very... Read More much!

2015-10-30T19:39:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you Christina, It was a joy working with you and your family. The venue that you chose is a pleasure to work at and your video will be awesome especially with your ceremony having such a breathtaking view. We will be in touch.

Reviewed on 10/11/2015 Christina B

We live out of the area, so I wanted to make sure to find someone who was easily and willing to work with a couple that doesn't live in Lancaster. Sandy was wonderful! She was very quick at responding to emails and keeping us posted on the final video. We highly recommend her.

2015-10-30T19:34:04 Response from the vendor

Hi Christina, It was such a pleasure working with you both and your families. I really enjoyed the ethnicity you brought into the reception by changing your outfits to reflect your culture and going table to table to greet your guests and have a photo... Read Less Read More

Wedding Video

Reviewed on 4/06/2015 Julie Y

A wedding video was a last minute addition by the bride’s family. JKM Productions stepped up at the 11th hour and produced a very professional video. One we are proud to share with all and can look back on in the years ahead to relive our special day.

Definitely Recommend

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Emily B

Very nice couple, really easy an enjoyable to work with. Sandra was so accommodating with the songs that I wanted in the video. They worked well with the photographers. Would definitely recommend. You get your whole wedding and a highlight reel so you don't have to choose... Read More between the two.

2014-10-23T14:13:25 Response from the vendor

Hi Emily, It was a pleasure working with you and Jason and what a beautiful wedding day the two of you had. Everything ran smoothly, all of your planning paid off.

Christine & Sean's Wedding - Videography

Reviewed on 9/29/2013 Christopher P

John & Sandy from JKM are the best videographers you could want to be a part of your wedding day. They are a pleasure to work with and very accommodating to all requests. My family loved them as they captured the true emotion and celebration of the day without being... Read More intrusive. They have great creative ideas and with multiple HD cameras and artistic editing the final movie is truly a way to watch our daughter's wedding and see all the things we missed during the fast paced celebration. We love that we got Grandpa putting the garter on grandma as he played it up during the 007 theme music. I'm sure Christine and Sean's children will someday enjoy watching their wedding video as they contemplate their own weddings. We are so glad we hired JKM!

Can't wait for our video!

Reviewed on 7/11/2013 Kali M

John and Sandy did an excellent job capturing our wedding day! We just received our trailer, and I can't wait to see the rest of our video. They are very professional, and were able to capture everything without getting in the way. I highly recommend JKM Productions!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Leslie D

John and Sandy make a great team and are so diligent with their work! Not only did they video the wedding but they invited us to record our love story to be overlaid in the final wedding video! I cannot wait to see the final video!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/28/2012 Erin H

Let me save you a lot of research and time.. Go with JKM! While planning our wedding, the one thing I knew I was dead-set on was hiring a videographer. We looked at several companies within a large radius of the Reading/Lancaster/Baltimore area and fell in love with JKM. Out of... Read More all the videographers we researched, we felt as though they offered what we most wanted. After getting our video and watching it, we are beyond speechless. JKM captured every emotion, moment, and memory that we wanted to remember from our day. Throughout our whole wedding day, JKM was a step ahead of everything. From the church, pictures to cocktail hour and reception, they were all set up and filming as we arrived at each location. They are an extremely talented husband and wife team that add such amazing touches to the video.. and we will be forever grateful. Thank you so much JKM!! You are truly the BEST!

Amazing Videography! Exceeded expectations!

Reviewed on 9/26/2012 Lauren U

My mom recommended me to JKM, and as soon as I looked at some of their work, I knew they would be great. But they truly exceeded my expectations. They went above and beyond on the wedding day, and the final product was done so well. They really care about what YOU want the video... Read More to be like. It was very high quality, with great camera angles, and they captured everything important. I very strongly recommend JKM to any brides out there who want their wedding memories forever beautifully and artfully captured!