JM Photography

We are a brother and sister team that have been photographing weddings together for over 15 years. I have a more traditional approach while my sister likes to step out of the box to get that unexpected shot. We love what we do and have such a good time doing it. Give us a call or send an email for more information or to set up a meeting.

Artistic, Classic, Modern

Engagement

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100

Serving PA and NJ (215) 332-8236

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Rhiannon B

John and his assistant were wonderful to work with! In the days leading up to our wedding, John checked in with me multiple times to make sure he and his assistant knew our itinerary for the day so they could capture every picture we wanted. On our wedding day, even though our... Read More salon appointments were running a bit late, John checked in with me and reassured me that they were here for US and would do whatever we needed them to do. That small comment meant so much to me in that moment, and I was so thankful that they had the patience and level of calm that they did. In short, John and his staff definitely know what they are doing - trust their instincts! While there were a few specific shots I definitely wanted to have captured (such as a first look and a couple of staged shots with my bridesmaids), I was pretty clueless as to how the flow of the family/wedding party shots should go. John and his assistant had this covered, however, as they efficiently handled this part of the day with such skill that we were all able to join our guests for part of our cocktail hour (what an unexpected treat!). I would wholeheartedly recommend JM Photography, and would absolutely book their services again in the future! The level of service and professionalism they offer (particularly at this price point) cannot be surpassed!

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Shannon H

John and Patty were amazing! My husband and I got married in November 2016 and we're more than happy that we chose them as our photographers. From our first meeting to the last photos taken at the reception, John and Patty made the whole experience enjoyable. John was very quick... Read More to respond to emails and he made us feel comfortable throughout the process. They got all of the shots that we wanted, plus so much more. We are in LOVE with our engagement and wedding photos. My husband and I highly recommend using John and Patty. The extra bonus was the reasonable pricing! You can't beat the service you got for the fantastic pricing!

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Jenna M

First of all, John and Patty are INCREDIBLE to work with! Both so friendly and really made me feel like a star that day. Second, I just received a link for the online gallery of photos and they are STUNNING!!!! I had no idea what to expect because I don't even remember seeing... Read More them most of the night... they blended right in and got some great candid shots! They are incredibly professional and were such a joy to work with, highly recommended.

Reviewed on 12/15/2017 Rachael J

JM Photography is a perfect team for your special wedding day. I truly enjoyed having two photographers to capture each moment of the occasion, and overall they did a wonderful job. We love our canvas wedding prints, which are currently hanging in our living room, and our... Read More beautiful wedding album. When looking for a photographer, the four big things to look for are price, experience, editing skills, and communication. JM Photography excels in each of these areas. First, their package deals were exceptional, and I greatly appreciated being able to immediately own each photograph that was taken that day (over a thousand photos!). Second, on the day of our wedding they demonstrated experience by working professionally with the entire wedding party and assisted in directing unique photography shots and identifying perfect backgrounds for our photos. Third, after the photos were all taken and the wedding day was over, John and his team quickly went to work editing the photographs and made them look truly angelic. Finally, (and the most important) I have had quick responses in communication with John (even over a year after the wedding). John has always picked up the phone or responded quickly via email when we had a question or wanted to revise our wedding photo album or canvas prints in a particular way. I think it's very important that your photographer is supporting you throughout the process of creating your wedding photos, and not just on your wedding day. JM Photography definitely supports the bride and groom, even long after their wedding. In conclusion, I would highly recommend JM Photography to anyone who wants to have wonderful photographs to last a lifetime. They are worth it!

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Sarah B

My husband and I had the pleasure of having John and his sister there photographing our wedding day, and honestly wouldn't want anyone else. Even before the wedding john made it extremely easy to meet and stay in contact (our engagement was over 2 years). Being completely... Read More overwhelmed with the wedding process in general, John put our minds to ease. The day of the wedding his whole team made sure both my husband and I were comfortable and stress free. You never realize how important that is. They were so great with pur huge family and getting the best pictures. We just received our pictures back and we're blown away. They completely exceeded any expectation we had. They made the whole process smooth and painless, and with juggling other vendors that meant a lot. I couldn't be happier with JM Photography.

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Lauren P

John and Patty were amazing from start to finish. I was a bride that asked a lot of questions when meeting with my vendors, and John was able to answer all of them; I never felt like I was getting ripped off. They were very reasonably priced and there was no extra charge for... Read More having them be apart of my wedding day ALL day. The engagement shoot was the perfect opportunity to meet them and get comfortable in front of the camera. On our wedding day, they made me feel at ease when I was a little nervous and helped complete that very special day. :)

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Krystal D

Jon and his assistant were simply wonderful. They were so patient and kind to our bridal party who were a little excited and rambunctious. They did a great job corralling us together to capture the most breath taking pictures of our wedding day. We are so pleased with our... Read More photos. Thank you!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Kaitlin D

John is a true professional! He and his assistant did a wonderful job at keeping us on schedule, checking in with me throughout the process (it was incredibly hot!), and coming up with the perfect poses. I cannot wait to see our photos as I know they will be fantastic! Not... Read More the mention his pricing is EXTREMELY competitive for his skill level. Cannot recommend them enough!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Kate J

Finding a photographer that fit our budget and style was one of the most daunting tasks of wedding planning. I'm SO glad we found and went with John! He responded to emails and calls immediately (we had to remotely plan our wedding), and helped us create (and stick o!) a... Read More timeline that worked out perfectly. John coordinated with all of our vendors to ensure the day/evening went perfectly. John was so affordable and such a great package -- having two photographers for as long as necessary really took a lot of stress off the day! Each of them had a different angle they wanted to capture, and it made our pictures turn out amazing. John and his assistant were so easy to work with -- they made us all feel so comfortable by doing little things like making sure they learned our bridal parties name, having discreet conversations with us about who needed to be in what picture, etc. It was HOT on our July 21st wedding, and John was so sweet in making sure we were drinking enough water and taking enough breaks. If you are searching for a top-notch, affordable photographer, who is unbelievably professional, talented, caring, and easy to get along with, John is your guy. We could not have asked for more out of our wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Natalie R

My Fiancé and I went to our fair share of photographers and none of them felt right. Like many couples we had a tight budget, but as soon as we met John we felt at ease. He listened to everything we wanted and more, he worked with our budget and gave us everything we were... Read More hoping for! We got back to the car after our first meeting and we both just smiled and said that's our guy. After booking JM Photography officially, we decided to book our engagement shoot for June and both Patty & John went above and beyond our expectations! They have been so helpful and accommodating during this whole process! We cannot wait to have them document our big day in November! Thank you a million times over, John and Patty!!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017

Thank you to JM Photography for making sure my day was flawless. Thank you for keeping us on schedule and making the day as stress free as possible!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Samantha L

I was very happy with JM Photography for my engagement and wedding photos!! John always had another photographer with him to help take the pictures and was very good at recommending poses and coming up with what would look best for pictures. The day of the wedding he helped us... Read More to get through the bride and groom/family pictures quickly as we took them during the cocktail hour and we were even able to make it to part of it. I am extremely happy with how all of the pictures turned out and have received multiple compliments on them. JM Photography is also very reasonably priced. I would HIGHLY recommend JM Photography for your wedding and engagement photos!!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Rebecca R

John and his assistant were wonderful! He made our big day that much easier. All the photos captured were amazing. He new exactly where and when to take photos . He kept checking on me and making sure I was getting through the day ok. The pictures turned out perfect! John is... Read More very easy to work with and an excellent photographer!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Lisa H

We cannot recommend JM Photography enough! The price is what initially attracted us to John and Patty, as it was incredibly reasonable and well below other quotes. I have to say that I am very impressed with the quality of their work - they are an amazing value. John, Patty, and... Read More Maria all took beautiful photographs, and it was great to have all their different perspectives represented in our photos. John was always quick to respond to my emails. The day of our wedding, it rained heavily the entire day. In the majority of our photos, you can't even tell the weather was poor at all - they did amazing at capturing our first look and portraits outside under an awning yet framing them to look like a nice, sunny day. John also came prepared with umbrellas, and we took some great shots outside with them. We are so happy with our photos, and we can't recommend them enough!!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Shelby R

John and his assistant were a perfect match for us! They were so professional and fun all at the same time. They knew when and where to be to capture the best moments of our wedding. I cannot wait to get back the photos we took!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Heather T

I cannot even begin to convey how absolutely thrilled I was with John and his team! They showed up early with plenty of time to set up and get ready. The photographers were more than willing to take photos at multiple destinations and transitioned between them each with ease...... Read More they were all so incredibly friendly and fun. We even got some extra photos from a photographer they brought along to train which was awesome! I also have to give extra credit to John's assistant... she was getting on the ground, running, and standing for hours in order to take beautiful photos all while 8 months pregnant! Not to mention, John was willing to follow my husband and I around the grounds of our venue as we went to explore the woods behind the building and took some fun and gorgeous photos! I was so impressed by the entire team on my wedding day. Turnaround time for our photos was incredible... we were sent our online gallery before we even hit 3 weeks after the wedding! John's prices are incredible but don't let that lead you to believe his work will match the price... my photos are some of the best wedding pictures I've seen in my lifetime! I would recommend photography to ANY bride and groom looking for a professional, timely, fun photographer! Thank you SO so much JM photography!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Amanda K

John and Patty were amazing!!!! I can not say enough how professional they were! My dad would have never of went as perfect as it was if they were not with me every step of the way. Whatever I needed they were right there! Their pictures captured every single moment of our day.... Read More I am still getting feedback from people about how wonderful and breath taken my pictures are. I have given friends and family their number and they have used them for their weddings. Thank you again John and Patty for making our day a dream come true!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Nicole D

Photos were beautiful!!!! They captured every moment of the day. John and Patty were wonderful and so helpful throughout the whole day. We got our photos back in about a month and they were just amazing.

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Holly A

John and Patty were awesome on our wedding day, 10/15/16. John was quick to answer any and all messages/emails/calls leading up to the day (he was our most accessible vendor through the planning process for sure), and they were both relaxed and supportive the day of, John was... Read More super helpful when it came to timing for the day! Above and beyond for sure. Most importantly, the photos came out just as we hoped. They captured all of the memories, and I love that they have different styles, so each moment is captured in slightly different ways. We went through our photos and have about 350 starred as favorites, honestly! The ordering process is easy, and I am glad we get a disc of all the photos. We were concerned with our budget for photography, especially because we needed someone for a long day. JM Photography was the best that we found for what we needed, and we are completely satisfied with the outcome. Thank you so much, John and Patty!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Lauren R

John and Patty were great to work with. We liked the idea of having 2 photographers when we booked them. They each have their own unique style that we love. They were very accommodating of the pictures we wanted we wanted to get as well as having great ideas for other shots.... Read More They were extremely professional and patient throughout the whole day. We're very happy with our photos and are happy John and Patty were there to capture these memories.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 allyson p

Super happy with their work! They were excellent the entire process. We felt so comfortable with them at the wedding. they did an amazing job making sure you felt ok thru out the day. everything came out amazing. we are SUPER happy and would recommend them any day! they are... Read More affordable and amazing ! couldnt get any better than that. thank you John and Patty!!! :)

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Bridget R

John and Patty were amazing! we got married July 30th of this year and it was hot & HUMID, they were troopers and worked with me, my husband and our entire bridal party and got great photos! we are very pleased with their work and would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Katelyn M

John and Patty did such a wonderful job on my wedding on 7/2/2016. John made it a point to learn everyone's name in my bridal party which made it so much easier to direct everyone the day of. Prior to my wedding I had sent over samples of photos that I wanted as well as a list... Read More of everyone I wanted a photo with and John and Patty made sure that all of those photos were taken. The turn around time on our photos was very quick and the photos turned out beautiful. The easy going nature of John and Patty was such a comfort on my wedding day and they definitely provided a lot of laughs. Oh and John was injured the day of, but he did not miss a beat. The professionalism is outstanding. I am so happy I chose JM Photography to photograph my wedding and I highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 brittaney s

I am so glad I worked with John and Patty to capture my wedding day! Having 2 photographers really made the difference for the number/ quality of shots that were taken. Our whole day is documented from getting ready to the end of our reception. Going through my online album,... Read More there were SO many beautiful photos to choose from, and I ended up marking about 200 as a 'favorite'. The site was organized into categories such as 'ceremony' or 'family'... very easy to use! While working with my bridal party, John and Patty took the time to learn ALL of our names... a small gesture to make us all more comfortable with the process. They were helpful both in suggesting poses and organizing ones we wanted to do...and still captured priceless candid moments throughout the day.

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Ashley S

My husband were just recently married this past May. John and Patty were the absolute best! Although it rained on my big day, they made sure that as soon as we had a rain break we would run out and take all the necessary pictures outside. John and Patty have a great attitude... Read More and was easy to work with. They were both so laid back and willing to go above and beyond for any photos that we wanted taken. John and Patty were able to capture beautiful moments throughout the day and not. They have great time management! All my pictures were amazing and their service is at a reasonable price too. They really strive to make you happy! I highly recommended them! You couldn't ask for a better team!