JM Productions Professional DJ Service

Greater Houston

Elegance & Entertainment all in one

JM Productions is one of the top rated wedding DJservices in Houston. Our experienced DJs provide each client with professional personalized attention. With our tenure in the wedding industry, professionalism and references, we are confident that choosing us for your special day is the right choice!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Flamenco, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Greater Houston (713) 502-9298

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Haley C

The best DJ I have ever worked with! Tish was so nice on the phone helping me out with my wedding and Jamie did an incredible job at the wedding! My husband and I made a playlist for ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and dance floor and they had every song! If you are a couple... Read More that knows exactly what songs you want to be played at your wedding this is the DJ for you because they have everything and if they don't they will work to get it. I also purchased the photo booth through them... I was a little hesitant at first but it was such a BIG hit! I am so happy I purchased the booth through them. Jamie and Tish are a great team and made my wedding night so incredibly special!

Reviewed on 1/25/2016 Danielle G

JM Productions was absolutely wonderful and we would absolutely recommend them for any event. They not only did their job extremely well and professionally, but they went above and beyond in a way that directly contributed to the whole wedding being as smooth, successful, and... Read More fun as it was! Tish helped us understand and guide us down the right path in ways that really ensured us they had our best interest in mind. Their price was extremely fair with no hidden charges, and they were extremely flexible throughout the whole process. Leading up to the event was straight forward and even helped us plan our wedding timeline overall. Their comprehensive spreadsheet allowed us to be very specific what we wanted, and very guiding and yet extremely flexible to make the event exactly how we wanted it. Their music database was easy to work with to create playlists and they definitely used it. If there was a song we wanted and they didn’t have, they were more than happy to get it. For the actual event, we had our ceremony during the time they were meant to arrive and set up. They did so with ease, and were ready to go without being an intrusion in any way. Things were a little hectic getting everything organized on our end, and we just had to jump right into things without any real face to face coordination with Jamie and Tish, but they handled it great and really took charge in a great way and ensured things went the way we wanted it to. For the music, they did a great job following our playlists created but also using their judgment to read the crowd and play what the room was feeling. As an MC, Jamie had a good feel for the room, was entertaining, directive when needed, and knew how the wedding should flow. He went ABOVE AND BEYOND, almost taking on a coordinator role, helping ensure that the wedding went smoothly, people were where they needed to be, and events happened on time and in order (making suggestions that greatly improved the wedding!).

Reviewed on 12/31/2015 Divina O

We decided to go with Tish and Jamie after meeting them ( we met with 5 DJ's) from first day they were very responsive very professional and gave us the best sense of security. Tish made our day magical ever small detail she has it figured out guests after the wedding said the... Read More day of coordinator did a great job making all events during the wedding smooth. Jamie was great we couldn't even do our table rounds because everyone was on the dance floor the whole night . The photo booth was a hit and the lighting was awesome . For two picky people ( my husband and I)Jamie and Tish exceeded our expectations and we will recommend them to all our friends that will be getting married . Thanks Jamie and Tish Divina and Mark

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Katie T

JM Productions did a fantastic job at our wedding reception! We had Jamie as our DJ and Tish got everything lined up beforehand! We selected songs from the database and they were played! When speaking with Jamie over the phone the week of the wedding, he understood our vision... Read More for the night. The reception went smoothly with everyone enjoying themselves and maintaining a packed dance floor! Everyone is still raving about how much fun they had in the photo booth! I would highly recommend JM productions to brides out there looking for a DJ!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Mindy M

We had Craig as our DJ and he was AMAZING! I've never been to a wedding where the dance floor stayed so full! He also accommodated all of my requests for cocktail hour and dinner, and also worked with my violinist for the ceremony! We also had Tish for day of coordination.... Read More She did an excellent job and made everything run smoothly. Talking with her a couple days before took away so much stress! She really did have it all under control!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Heather N

Jamie and Tish are an AMAZING team. ALL of my guests had such a wonderful time! Jamie kept the reception very up-beat, and really knew how to judge the mood of the crowd. Tish helped me keep it together all afternoon. Could not have done it without her!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Jill L

BOOK! Jamie was our DJ and he nailed it! He did the music at our ceremony and reception. Tish was our day of coordinator and we absolutely loved her! We will definitely be recommending JM Productions to anyone looking for a DJ or coordinator. They were so easy to work with and... Read More got the job done making our special day stress free. We never once had to ask or worry about what was going to happen next they were already on top of it.

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Kendall C

Awesome DJ, Would definitely recommend! Very professional and kept the reception so much fun!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Robert V

Jamie was AWESOME!! He worked with us to make sure the night went smoothly. He engaged the crowd and kept the party going! He was very professional and I would highly recommend him and JM Productions to anyone looking for a quality DJ!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Sarah G

Really easy to work with, super responsive, it was a great night.

Wonderful, fun, affordable DJ!

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 Jennifer S

I met Tish at a wedding showcase and hired both Jamie as our DJ and Tish as our day-of-coordinator. We sent Jamie all of our requested songs and paperwork before the wedding. We had very specific songs for our ceremony, including some songs that could only be found on YouTube. I... Read More also had a list of songs I absolutely did not want played at our ceremony or reception, including your typical "ice breakers." I was a little nervous about playing such specific songs. I had a great call with Jamie before the wedding and we went over each song, the schedule, even how to pronounce every name in the bridal party. Jamie even came to our rehearsal to make sure everything would be set up correctly since the chapel had a new sound system. The ceremony songs were absolutely perfect. You couldn't even see the DJ in the chapel. Our schedule went perfectly at the reception as well. Jamie was upbeat and I received a lot of compliments on the music and Jamie's good attitude. We got to go on the field at Minute Maid Park to toss the bouquet and garter, and Jamie was even there to count down for the toss and let the guests know what to do. He was there until the last detail when we had our confetti toss exit and he announced our departure. We also had uplights added to our package and gave our reception site a really romantic feel for an affordable cost. If you're looking for an affordable, professional DJ who will make your wedding perfect, fun, and stress free, look no further.

Excellent DJ and Day of Planner

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Jacquelyn G

Tish was wonderful as the Day of Planner. She was excellent in handling situations that came up and did it with such calmness and efficiency. She was always one step ahead of what was happening and never alarmed me. I was able to enjoy the evening and relax. Jaime was an... Read More excellent DJ and made all announcements and handled the music beautifully and kept the party going. They also went above and beyond in several situations which made the evening wonderful. Thank you so much for everything. I highly recommend them!

Top Notch DJ Service

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

Jamie and Tish of JM Productions were wonderful to work with for our wedding at Haak Winery. Utilizing their website to make the song playlist was easy and every song you could want was available. Jamie orchestrated the whole wedding with his DJ service and making... Read More announcements to help the guests know what was going on next, where and when they should go to certain areas. Their sound system was great and so are they. Thank you guys for making our wedding so much fun and rememorable!

Tish made my day run smoothly

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Brittany C

I met my wedding coordinator (Tish) at one of the Houston bridal shows. I like how up-front she was with my mom, fiance, and myself in explaining their services and how they like to approach weddings. She was very straight forward and I knew I needed that for the wedding day.... Read More Tish contacted me primarily a month out to start discussing the Day of Planning process. If anything went wrong on my wedding day, I have no clue about it because Tish was great in handling the organization of the entire wedding and reception. I have to give credit to Tish for making everything run so smoothly the day of my wedding!

Reviewed on 10/04/2015 Allie M

The owner, Jamie, was our DJ. Absolutely horrible! Do not hire. While JM Productions played music that had my guests dancing (not a hard feat, we are a dancing group) he let me down in NUMEROUS huge ways. 1. He flat out lied to the wedding planner and said that he had tried... Read More to put a mic on our officiant and the officiant had refused. We later asked the officiant about it and Jamie had never approached him to mic him, something we had asked him to do as our ceremony was outdoors. None of our guests heard the ceremony. 2. He didn't play the song we specifically requested him to play as I walked down the aisle. He played random background instrumental music instead of the incredibly special song my husband and I had many a time imagined me walking down the aisle to. No explanation, no warning ahead of time. Just total blatant disregard for what I was paying him to do. 3. He showed up in a polo and casual pants. Not that big of a deal, EXCEPT he specifically asked us on a form he had us fill out what he should wear. We checked the "Suit and Tie" option he provided for us! Still showed up extremely underdressed and stuck out like a sore thumb. Other guests noticed and mentioned it. Embarrassing! More for him than us, but still inappropriate. 4. He played a live version of the song we wanted to have our first dance to. It sounded nothing like the recorded version. How hard is it to play the studio version of a song instead of the live version? The song is everywhere! How hard is that? It was so important to us and definitely not a hard task 5. He approached me, the bride, twice during the course of the wedding, both while I was in the middle of important wedding events, to remind me to post a review about him on WeddingWire. Well, Jamie, you got your wish! Next time I suggest you don't interrupt family prayer time to beg for an online review... How tactless! Definitely skip this one. What a disappointment. Only dark cloud on our otherwise wonderful wedding day.

Very professional

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Cindy M

We used JM Productions for DJ, lighting, photo booth and day of wedding coordinating. Awesome service from set up to tear down. Could not have been more pleased and couldn't have done it without Tish!

JM Productions Professional DJ Service

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Marilyn W

JM Productions Professional DJ Service is more than a DJ Service. We also rented our Photo Booth through them. Our guests loved the props they brought and pictures were being taken all night. My daughter loved, loved the photo album they presented her with the all the pictures... Read More that the guests took and funny comments next to each one. It was really cute. Jamie is an awesome DJ. He not only allows you to choose your "must have" songs, but he throws in some really good ones that we didn't even think about. The dance floor was packed all night and even now, weeks after the wedding, we are still being told how much fun everyone had. I cannot say enough about our wedding coordinate, Tish. I don't know what I would have done without her. From the beginning when we first met, she was so helpful, guiding us through the whole process. She listened intently to what was important to my daughter and I, and she delivered on all of them. She had so many suggestions that we hadn't even thought about. On the night of the reception, she was always one step ahead of us. Every time I looked up, she was already getting done what I knew needed to get done at that moment. She was instrumental in helping us with the perfect time-line that made the whole evening flow so smoothly. She was kind and courteous to our guests and worked so well with the other vendors. I HIGHLY recommend Tish as your wedding coordinator if you want to enjoy your night without having to worry about a thing!!!

2015-09-29T00:09:26 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the kind words. We thoroughly enjoyed working with your entire family. During the planning we had some stressful moments, but we pulled it all together & it was a wonderful day. Again, congratulations to your entire family. ~ Tish & Jamie

Brittany Cole/Chad Menefee Wedding, June 6, 2015

Reviewed on 9/28/2015

We used JM Productions for my daughter's wedding in June. I was very impressed with their professionalism and commitment to make this event run smoothly with no problems. Tish is a great coordinator and highly recommend her services. The DJ was great and accommodated every... Read More request we had. The photo booth was a big hit with our guests and everyone enjoyed themselves. I will recommend JM Productions for all services they provide. Reasonable and very professional.

August 29th

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Angelique B

Everyone who we worked with was amazing. They made my wedding day a success and everything ran smoothly. I can't thank them enough. I highly recommend them to anyone.

Hall wedding

Reviewed on 9/27/2015

Very professional group to work with. The DJ, Craig was awesome. He kept everything on schedule. The dinner music was very appropriate and the after dinner dance music was exactly what the bride and groom requested. It has been a month since the wedding and we are still getting... Read More compliments on the night and how much fun it was. The dance floor stayed packed with all ages and the night flew by. The photo booth was a hit and I know my daughter and son in law really enjoyed getting the book and. Seeing everyone that left them a message and all the photos. I would highly recommend this vendor, it was money well spent. If you have to budget, I would recommend not budgeting down your DJ because people are going to remember the food and the music.

Reviewed on 8/02/2015 Joanna M

They really worked with us at the beginning when we first booked them. The only thing I did not care for was that we did not receive a phone call from the actual DJ until 2 days before the wedding day. He did play all the songs we requested which was good and stuck with our... Read More timeline. We did ask for some icebreakers; however, there were no fun icebreaker games.

2015-08-02T23:28:36 Response from the vendor

All calls are made on Monday but sometimes we can't get a hold of them. We leave messages for them to call us back but if we don't receive a call in a few days we call back. It's not our intention to talk that... Read Less Read More

Amazing!

Reviewed on 6/28/2015 Stephanie S

JM productions was great!! We used their DJ and photo booth services. They were so helpful, always responsive, and made my wedding the best party anyone had ever been to! The photo booth props and operator were all wonderful! Would suggest them to everyone!

Not Much Dancing

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Maxine H

Dj was great announcing was going on during the reception (cake cutting, father dances etc,) but he did not keep the dance floor going. We asked for top 40 music and we got old music nobody wanted to dance to. Even after I asked him twice that I know of, to pick up the tempo... Read More because the dance floor was empty. He did not engage the crowd as I have seen other DJs do. We have received several comments about how beautiful the venue, decorations and wedding ceremony were but they wished the DJ would have been better. And I have to agree.

Great service Helpfull Staff Affordable

Reviewed on 10/18/2014 Kassey D

Everything about our DJ Jamie was great! He personally called us to go over any questions and personal details we had for the wedding. We also used their Photo booth service and loved it! Our guest really enjoyed using the photo booth. You will not regret booking !! Photo booth... Read More came with a photo strip book we get to keep with a zip drive! Each guest got to keep their photos and use a variety of cute props. We chose a spotlight of our names on the dance floor that turned out beautiful! Great job! very happy Bride and Groom.

Leleuxwedding2014

Reviewed on 10/12/2014

JM Productions, Amazing staff we used them for our photobooth, lighting and dj services at my daughters wedding. so professional kept everything on schedule and was able to juggle crazy guest. I would use them for any occasion. Very impressed!! CWimberly