j.morgan salon and home

j.morgan salon & home is the perfect place to get your hair & make up done for your special day! At j morgan we have three floors to our salon. The second floor is dedicated just for our special bride for the day. She gains total access to do what she pleases! please call for more details 6102583480

Hair Stylists, Makeup Artists, Beauty

252 Spring Grden Street, Easton, PA (610) 258-3480

Everyone was Happy and Looked Amazing

Reviewed on 4/23/2015

J. Morgan Salon has a private 2nd floor for you and your lovely ladies. They were amazing with us and let us set up some food and drinks as we prepared and enjoyed the company of loved ones. They were on schedule and very aware of our timeline. They had enough people to style... Read More and do the make up for all of my girls and my mom as well. We were ready ahead of schedule! I also liked that the photographer was allowed to come in and get some shots of us as we got ready. J. Morgan was very aware of the look I was going for and worked with me in my trial to be sure I was 100% thrilled with my look. All my girls felt the same way. Everyone was very happy and the hair held up after a very fun night of dancing! Getting ready at J. Morgan was like getting ready with good friends who just happen to be stellar hair and make up artists.

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Casey D

Saved me on my wedding day! I cannot say enough good things about this place! The morning of my wedding day, my hair and makeup people cancelled on me! my bridesmaids found J. Morgan salon online and they were able to fit a few of us in! It was obviously extremely last minute... Read More and a saturday in september (so peak wedding season) and they were able to squeeze in hair and makeup for myself and my MOH and do all my bridesmaids hair! I was obviously very nervous about having someone do my hair and makeup for my wedding without a trial but i cannot say how talented they are! It was 10x better than the trial I had! I showed them a few pictures and they literally recreated everything only 10x better. they were a dream and there will never be enough that i can say. from the moment we walked in, the salon is gorgeous! so cute, i knew we were in good hands. They were so kind to us, let us have champagne and they could not have been more accommodating. I know that they were very busy and bent over backwards to squeeze us in. They didn't have to be so nice to me, and they were beyond nice. As soon as i get my photos back from my photographer i will be posting them as proof for how amazing they are!