Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Fashion

7382 E Main St, Reynoldsburg, OH (614) 856-9848

Reviewed on 7/27/2016

Joan's Bridal store is AMAZING! After going to David's and feeling like I was just another person in the store, I went to Joan's. Joan and her employees made me feel like a BRIDE! All my girls were able to come and we had our own room so I wasn't around a bunch of strangers... Read More trying on dresses. She was so attentive and gave me options to make the dress I picked even more perfect. I had planned my wedding within 6 months, and Joan was able to alter my dress withing 2 weeks of shipping to have it perfect my wedding. I also got all my girls bridesmaid dresses and flower girl dress from her and she fit them all! We looked amazing!! Joan even saved me last minute with my wrinkly rehearsal dress that I had ordered online. She steamed it so I looked perfect. Joan and her staff are so comforting and not only made me feel special as the bride but as a friend as well. I would recommend her to any Bride!! She will make you feel and look like the Bride you've always dreamed about!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016

My experience at Joan's Bridal was absolutely wonderful. As soon as I described the dress that I wanted to Joan, she presented a dress to me that far exceeded my expectations, and I was only there for 10 minutes!! Joan is patient and she goes above and beyond to make sure the... Read More customer is happy! I even changed my mind twice, to only choose the original dress I choose initially! Not once did she become impatient, uninterested, or rude. I felt like I was truly choosing my dress with a member of my family, she was truly concerned about my needs. JOAN IS THE BEST!

Awful experience!!!!!

Reviewed on 3/20/2015

I never write reviews, however, my experience was so terrible that I decided to write a review to help other brides in my situation to stay clear of this store. I like many brides, bought my dress at a huge sample sale. I needed to find a bridal store though to do alterations,... Read More find a veil, find a flower girl dress, and mother of the bride dress. I walked into the store and it smelled terrible, like smoke and some type of food. I was greeted by a man at the desk and asked him about alterations, getting a flower girl dress, buying a veil and etc. He looked very confused and said, "I am not sure if we can help you, let me ask Joan". Joan, who was helping a customer right next to me, looked directly at him and said, "absolutely not, I do not do alterations from outside shops" she then started laughing loudly and I was so embarrassed. The man at the desk also looked embarrassed, I felt tears in my eyes and he said, "sorry" and I said thank you and walked out. The customers in the store were staring at me because Joan was so inappropriate and loud. If you are a bride, you are better off going to davids bridal or actually any other bridal store because this store is by far the least cleanliness store I have stepped foot in. I hope other brides do not have to experience what I went through with this place!!! Stay clear!!!!

Please save your time and dont go to Joan's Bridal Couture!

Reviewed on 1/27/2015 cierra d

WORST experience imaginable. First let me start off by saying, this bridal shop was a HUGE waste of time! As a bride, we want this to be the most memorable times of our lives, so being in the Wedding/Bridal industry you are supposed to make that happen! I went to Joan's bridal... Read More recently with a few of my bridesmaids, grandmother, aunt and my mom! When we got there we were told to wait & Joan would take us to the bridal building which is a few doors down from the building we were at. No big deal! So Joan walked us over, let us in, & told us to take a look at some dresses & left us with a lady who wasn't very much help considering it what her first day! So after about 30 minutes I finally started to try on dresses! EVERY dress was entirely TOO big, again no big deal just clip me up so I can at least have a vision of what this dress would look like! Well we were handed file clips and NO HELP! I tried on a couple dresses with no help from an Employee. At this point I was pissed and stopped trying on dresses & we left! After an hour and 15 minutes of being there STILL NO JOAN or anyone that had a clue about these dresses! This place should be embarrassed! Terrible customer service skills.

tux rental

Reviewed on 11/19/2014 kali a

The challenge: half of the groomsmen lived in OH, half lived in KY. The solution: Jim's Formal Wear, with authorized retailers in both states. Five minutes from my house was Joan's Bridal Couture, so there we went. Both on the phone and in person, they were friendly and very... Read More helpful, and went out of their way to make sure we were taken care of and that everything was right. I have no complaints. They were wonderful.

Super Satisfaction

Reviewed on 9/01/2014 Rachael B

I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED my wedding dress! Joan's was the perfect place for me to find my dress! I planned our wedding in less than 6 months and Joan was able to alter my dress for me in the two weeks that my dress came in before my June wedding. I could not say enough how much... Read More of a positive experience I had with Joan. Her personality was so calming but fun at the same time! She listened to every concern and/or question that I had and on my wedding day I felt absolutely beautiful!

Wonderful

Reviewed on 11/20/2013 Kristiana H

I got the most wonderful dress from Joan's. They were always wonderfully friendly whenever I was there or called to check on the dress.

best wedding dress selection in Cbus!

Reviewed on 10/23/2013 Kristin S

I'm not one who tends to feel particularly attractive, but the wedding dress I chose at Joan's Bridal Couture made me feel absolutely beautiful (and all night at the wedding I was getting compliments from EVERYONE about the dress). I had stopped in Joan's shop on a whim with a... Read More couple of out-of-town friends nearly a year before our wedding, but I wasn't expecting to find anything because I had already struck out at several other bridal shops in the Columbus area and had resigned myself to the fact that I would never find something I liked. in less than half an hour at Joan's, I found my dress! It sounds cliche, but when I put the dress on, I knew it was "the one." It just felt right. Imagine how happy I was to find that it was also way under what I had budgeted!!! She also found the perfect veil to match my dress and the jewelry I planned to wear. Joan was an absolute pleasure to work with and she really takes the time to get to know her brides and make them feel special and beautiful. She was always so personable at each appointment. Thank you Joan for making me feel like the most beautiful bride on my wedding day this weekend (something I never thought I would feel!)

Bridal Gown

Reviewed on 5/07/2013 Brenda E

Joan and her staff provided excellent service. Always helpful, friendly, they helped make my wedding day everything I hoped it to be.

I love Joan!

Reviewed on 11/13/2012 Ebonee W

Joan was awesome to work with. I was a little intimidated at first, but she was very warm, kind, and made me feel like a princess. Her prices can't be beat! Thanks for everything!

Mothers Dress

Reviewed on 11/11/2012 Makenzie L

My mom (mother of the bride) got her dress at Joan's. She wanted a dress that was hip, yet classy and she found exactly what she was looking for here. My mom is also very tiny, but Joan was able to alter the dress to fit her perfectly. When i saw my mom in her mother of the... Read More bride dress, i could not stop smiling! She looked amazing!! And we owe that to Joan! This place is definitely worth it!!!

Outstanding!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Christin S

Joan is an absolutely amazing person! She provides outstanding, personalized customer service. Not to mention, the selection of dresses is outstanding! After browsing through a few catalogs and indicating my preferences, Joan was able to show me several dresses of similar... Read More styles. She listened as I described what I liked/disliked and also suggested other styles that I might not have considered. When I found "the dress," Joan was able to get my measurements and promptly placed my order. My dress arrived in a timely manner and was a perfect fit! It was beautiful!!

Nice shop, great customer service.

Reviewed on 10/13/2012 Michelle W

Joan's was my first stop when shopping for my dress. Their shop is small but their selection is great. Their bridal gowns are in a different store front from their bridesmaids/prom dresses and on the weekday afternoon I was there I was the only bridal customer, so my mother and... Read More I had the shop and salesperson to ourselves. Their dresses are gorgeous and reasonably priced. The only problem I had was that I only had 3 months before my wedding and their special orders took longer than that to come in. Although I did not purchase my dress here I would recommend it to anyone that is not short on time. This locally owned shop is wonderful. Joan, the owner actually came to talk to me about my options when she was told about my lack of time. She is very professional but down to earth, and very knowledgable and honest.

Not much to choose from

Reviewed on 10/09/2012 Misty J

They had mostly "prom dresses" style and practically no realistic bridesmaid dresses. So disappointed.

Joan's Bridal Couture

Reviewed on 9/17/2012 Susan B

I LOVE Joan!!! She is so friendly and has a great selection. She helped me find the perfect dress which was quicker than I thought because of her great selection!!! I also got all of my bridesmaid's dresses through Joan. She is very easy to work with and sells quality... Read More merchandise!!! I was also very lucky to find my perfect dress on clearance so I was extremely happy with the price as well:)

Alterations perfect!

Reviewed on 4/04/2012 Alissa H

I love Joan and Joan's Bridal Couture! I got my dress on Say Yes to the Dress: Atlanta but Joan altered it for me and she did a magnificent job!! She even held it for me at her shop because I was scared to take such a big dress home to my tiny apartment while I was moving out.... Read More Joan is wonderful!

We had a couple issues

Reviewed on 6/18/2011 Chelsea H

Joan was really great at helping me find my dress, my veil, and an added flower to put on my dress and I got a great deal on everything as well. We had some issues with the groomsmens' vest colors and the groom's pants were too small but we ended up getting everything squared... Read More away with that and they even delivered what we needed the day of the wedding. My biggest issue was that my dress only had one fastener for the bustle so we ended up having to safety pin my dress after the ceremony and it kept falling out but we eventually got it. Just make sure you discuss your bustle needs before you take the dress home with you! Joan was very sweet and fun though.

October 2010 Wedding

Reviewed on 11/16/2010 LeAnna H

Joan is amazing!! I will be recommending her to everyone I know who needs anything formal!!

Excellent :)

Reviewed on 10/16/2010 Andrea S

Fabulous! Joan is so friendly and helpful and really helps you pick out the best dress for you. I got a gorgeous and affordable dress and she gave me a discount on the bridesmaids' dresses as well. Highly, highly, highly recommend!