Welcome to the Jocelynn's Bridal experience. We carry a wide variety of styles in Bridals, Bridesmaids, Mother's Gowns, Flower girls, and Special Occasion Dresses, as well as accessories. Call for an appointment and see what we have to offer. Jocelynn's Bridal is sure to have the dress for you!

1705 Rte 9, Clifton Park, NY (518) 371-1199

Loved them!

Reviewed on 10/29/2013 Rebecca R

They allowed me and my family to browse and as they felt I was leaning toward a certain style they pulled dresses for me to try and helped narrow it down. We had all the time and help we needed! They were great!

WONDERFUL SERVICE BEAUTIFUL GOWNS

Reviewed on 10/28/2013 Christine B

Absolutely the best !!!

Perfect Wedding Dress Shop!

Reviewed on 10/26/2013 Sofia G

This dress shop has been a staple in my hometown since I can remember. I got my senior prom dress here, so it was only fitting that I went there for my wedding dress also! I got lucky, the first dress I saw and tried on ended up being my dress! Everyone there is so friendly and... Read More helpful, and the seamstress is so talented, she can do anything you want to make your wedding dress perfect! I love this store!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Rachael K

I started my search for a wedding gown at Jocelynn's because I had gone there for my high school graduation gown. I had planned on it being the first stop of several salons, but I didn't need to look any further after my first visit! First, they make it incredibly easy for you... Read More to pick out what you'd like to try on, even if you don't have a specific idea in mind. I selected about 8 dresses from two designers I liked and knew Jocelynn's carried. Three of the dresses were beautiful, each in their own way, and I didn't want my wonderful sales associate to put them back. However, I knew none of them were "the" dress. She got this look in her eye and asked me what I liked about each one. "Give me a few minutes, and I'll be right back", she said. The gown she brought me was a stunning Allure Bridals fit and flare, with lace, beading and bling - all of the things I loved separately on the other 3 gowns. As soon as I put it on in the dressing room, I had the moment we all hope to. My mother, aunt, and maid of honor could tell this was it as soon as I came out to show them! Jocelynn's also did my alterations, and made that process so easy and comforting. I didn't have a moment of worry that my gown would be anything but perfect on the big day. Everyone at Jocelynn's was extremely pleasant and helpful at every step. Never just a number! Their selection is extensive, and they carry grooms' attire as well as all of the necessary accessories. Fabulous experience!!

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Lindsey C

Buyers beware! We put a deposit on a dress. We were told as long as they hadn't ordered it we could get a refund but when we approached them for a refund it was a hassle to even get a partial refund. Very rude and disrespectful from the beginning. Please be careful and don't let... Read More them ruin your special day!

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Victoria H

Went to Jocelynn's expecting great things from the previous reviews. I was so disappointed. I made an appointment but when I went in it was very busy and the sales people seemed unfocused and rushed. There were a few other parties trying on dresses who didn't have an appointment... Read More and they were being serviced before me. There weren't enough chairs for my mom and a few bridesmaids to sit. The area where you try on dresses is a normal fitting room, so all the other brides were right next to me trying on dresses and it just didn't have that special feel to it. I was overwhelmed the entire time. They also had me select dresses I liked on an iPad, and when they brought them out they were different than expected. The lady was borderline rude when I said the style wasn't what I wanted, and had me convinced A-line dresses didn't exist (they do, but they didn't have any at this store). Overall, it wasn't the intimate experience I wanted when trying on a dress. They did have some good deals going on, but their style was very specific and not what I was looking for.

Great little shop

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Linda P

You cannot judge a book by its cover as this shop has a great dress selection and service. The dress I ended up saying YES to was a dress that was suggested that, at first, I refused to try on. My dress was perfect! The staff is helpful, always there to help but not... Read More aggressively and gives you time to decide and makes you feel extremely comfortable.

A great start to wedding planning!

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Heather F

I went to Jocelynns on my first try looking for a gown. I was easily able to make an appointment for the day/time that I needed and upon arrival was immediately acknowledged. I was given an iPad that had pictures with the prices of all of the dresses that they currently had in... Read More stock. I was able to "like" the dresses I wanted to try on and Shahad pulled several. After assisting me in several dresses (5 or 6?) Shahad pulled a dress she thought I would like from what I was saying I liked/disliked about each dress I had already tried. Shahad was SPOT ON! The dress she pulled for me was perfect along with the accessories she assisted me in picking. All of the staff made me feel valued and were amazingly attentive. I purchased my dress that day and it arrived within 4 weeks! Much earlier than expected. They called to let me know I could come in whenever I wanted to try it on, but didn't need to start alterations for several months and they would hold the dress for me. I went in to try the dress on and again they were awesome and remembered me immediately. The process of getting the dress altered was wonderful, and the alteration staff did such a great job! My dress fit perfectly, and the accessories were perfect accents. I am SO THANKFUL for the amazing experience I had at Jocelynns.

Reviewed on 8/23/2015 Jessica S

Everyone at Jocelynns's was very nice and great to work with - there was always someone to help me with my dress for any fittings, etc. I had to give 2 stars because at my final fitting before I picked up my dress, a 4"x2" section of lace had been taken off of the bodice of my... Read More dress. Completely removed, and no one could give me an explanation as to why. Ultimately someone ended up creating a piece of lace for that section, and it pretty much blended in, but it shouldn't have happened in the first place. When you're paying $1600 for a dress, you want it to be perfect. I cant say I would recommend them to anyone; while this certainly didn't ruin my day, it caused a LOT of unnecessary stress the week of my wedding.

Beautiful Dresses, Friendly Staff

Reviewed on 8/04/2015 Lindsey H

I purchased my wedding gown at Jocelynn's about 8 months before my date. When I walked in, I was given an iPad with a catalogue of their selections and checked off which dresses I was interested in trying on. The staff brought the dresses to me and within trying on three... Read More dresses they already had an idea of what I was looking for and they narrowed down the dresses I had selected and added to them with their own suggestions. I found my gown after only 5 dresses and fell in love. Jocelynn's completed my alterations and worked with my schedule for fittings since I live 4 hours away. The alterations did take 4 fittings to get right but in the end the dress fit perfectly and I was very happy. The seamstress was attentive, knowledgeable and friendly. My bridesmaids also had their dresses altered at Jocelynn's (but not purchased) and were happy as well. Happy to have worked with them!

Very good

Reviewed on 12/13/2014 Katherine

Very unique styled dresses,great service.

Very Helpful and Easy to work with

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Katelyn H

I bought my wedding dress at Jocelynn's after trying on dresses at 5 different wedding shops (yes, I looked around quite a bit!). The dress I ended up ordering was not at Jocelynn's as a sample however after my experiences at the other boutiques, Jocelynn's was my favorite! They... Read More were easy to work with and calming in the ordering process. When I went to try on dresses Maryam helped give me the whole vision with veils, necklaces and all. I ended up ordering a custom veil from them to match my dress as well. The dress came in 2 weeks early which was great! I ended up not getting my alterations done there as their quote was a little high, but I would definitely recommend them for dress/veil shopping!

A great little shop!

Reviewed on 8/18/2013 Justine S

My mother and I went to Jocelynn's Bridal on our first shopping trip for my wedding dress. The staff there was extremely attentive, and they had a very big selection for such a small store! I never felt rushed, even though they were clearly very busy that day. We didn't end up... Read More purchasing my dress there, but my two sisters went in later to be fitted for their bridesmaids dresses, and Jocelynn's made them feel as special as I felt when I visited.

Great Little Dress Shop!

Reviewed on 8/04/2013 Esta D

I loved every one of my experiences at this bridal shop. The staff was friendly, thorough, and not at all aggressive. I am not a fan of women shoving me into wedding dresses in the fitting room. Compared to other dress shops in the area, I was very pleased. My dress is Alfred... Read More Angelo, reasonably priced, and fairly ornate. They did a great job of shortening the length of it while maintaining the detail of the lace appliques. I would definitely recommend this store to any bride to be!

great service

Reviewed on 3/03/2013 Christen B

My dress was perfect. The staff were all very helpful.

Perfect experience :)

Reviewed on 10/09/2012 Mindy Y

When I started shopping for dresses, I thought for sure that I'd end up at David's, the Wal-Mart of bridal shops, picking out one of the same dresses everyone else wears 'cause it's cheaper. But what the heck, I decided to go look at Jocelynn's first, just to see. And I was... Read More pleasantly surprised. They have a wide range of dresses to suit any budget, even mine, and I saw plenty of gowns that weren't the same old, same old ones you always see. I ended up hitting the jackpot, 'cause I found one on the clearance rack that fit me and was just perfect, really beautiful and totally fitting for the theme of my wedding -- and it was unique! I've never seen a gown anywhere, on TV or online or anything, that looks just like mine. Wonderful! The ladies at Jocelynn's were really helpful through the whole process, very friendly and good at guiding us through the whole process, from trying on gowns to figuring out a bustle to picking up my freshly cleaned, perfectly altered gown. I looked beautiful on my wedding day, and Jocelynn's helped make that happen. :)

Said YES to the dress

Reviewed on 8/30/2012 Robyn S

Loved that they helped us but also gave us our space. Very helpful, friendly and professional. Got my dress here, the bridesmaid dresses here and also the guys tuxedos here. (His is free if you buy the dress here). Also they preserve the dress and 3 pieces afterwards. Loved... Read More that I could do it all at this one place.

Dress was beautiful but...

Reviewed on 8/18/2012 Amy Z

Let me start off by saying that I absolutely LOVED my wedding dress. It was perfect for me, and for that I will always be happy that I walked into Jocelynn's Bridal that day. Plus, you really cannot beat their prices...and believe me, I shopped around! The woman that I worked... Read More with the most was very pleasant, and went out of her way to make sure that I was happy with my choice of dress. She must have laced me, pinned me, and taken 25 photos of me using my phone more than any one person should ever have to...and she did it all with a smile. Also, while my dress alterations were good, they were not perfect. In particular, my bustle was terrible. I chose to go with a three point bustle for my chapel train...which I was told would be more secure than the traditional one point bustle. Well, that was certainly not the case as my bustle came undone repeatedly throughout my reception. And I'm not talking once or twice. Try seven or eight times...to the point where I just stopped asking my sister to bustle it and just used the wrist strap to carry it around on the dance floor. In addition, my husband had a lot of issues with the sizing of the tuxes. Several did not fit the men and unfortunately, they did not come into the store until three days before the wedding (even though he ordered them five weeks before our big day). The guys didn't all have a chance to get their garments adjusted but overall, they did look great!

Amazing service!

Reviewed on 6/27/2012 Kristin D

This has to be the best bridal shop in the capital district! When shopping for my gown, I went to all the big name stores and expensive boutiques. We finally made our way to Jocelynn's and I'm so happy we did! Not only did they have the dress I wanted but the service here is... Read More so wonderful! Just such pleasant people, its family run, they are all very knowledgeable and the seamstresses can really work their magic! So happy with this bridal shop! 5 stars just is not enough!

Great Service and Price

Reviewed on 6/27/2012 Katie Dupuree D

Jocelynn's was so easy to work with. They make you feel extremely comfortable and not in a stuffy bridal shop. They do the alterations on site and everything was just perfect! They were fantastic!

Huge selection!

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 Megan J

I ordered my bridal gown and the bridesmaids dresses through Jocelynn's, all in one night! I didn't get my alterations done here, as I have heard some not-good things about how they do them at Jocelynn's (but can't speak from experience). They have a huge selection of dresses,... Read More from very simple to glamorous/chic and "trendy".

Dresses & More

Reviewed on 10/18/2011 Holly G

Jocelynn's has a wide variety of dresses & tuxedos. They can order just about anything.

Wonderful

Reviewed on 9/06/2011 christine b

excellent service, attention to detail, enough dresses to choose from without the hassle of a big name bridal shop. staff are super nice.

great price

Reviewed on 8/01/2011 Jennifer C

After calling 10+ bridal shops for the dress I'd decided on, Jocelynn's offered me the best price. In some cases it was hundreds less than other shops for the same style. I didn't realize that buying a dress was like buying/negotiating a car! The staff was friendly and helpful.

Laid back but did the trick

Reviewed on 6/29/2011 Jessica M

Sales associates were available if needed but didn't pressure me, relaxed environment, kind of small but always had enough room and didn't feel rushed. Overall a good experience.

Start a Conversation!