Joe Capasso Photography

Engagement, Trash The Dress

Destination Weddings, Photo

4888 Davis Blvd., Naples, FL

Reviewed on 6/15/2015 Stephanie J

I love love LOVE Joe! I looked at photos for weeks from photographers all over south Florida; Joe was the only photographer I actually spoke with, and we booked on the same day. From start to finish he was wonderful. My wedding plans changed a few times from when I had initially... Read More booked him for our event, and he was more than willing to work with me on these changes. Planning a wedding is stressful enough, so I definitely appreciated him being flexible with us. As far as the day of, I can’t tell you how many times I heard “Where did you find this guy!?” from my family and guests; everybody loved him! I am well aware that our families are difficult, but Joe was very patient with everyone, and still managed to get fantastic photos despite people being uncooperative. Joe had us (my husband and I, & our wedding party) laughing all day, and his assistant Tiffany was just sweet as can be; they really were a great fit for us. I recently received our proofs, and I am so pleased with the photos. I really am beyond happy with my decision to use Joe Capasso as our wedding photographer, and I would absolutely recommend him to anyone.

Laura and Tyler's wedding captiva island

Reviewed on 11/08/2013

My husband and I are extremely pleased with the service provided by Joe and Lauren (his assistant), they really went beyond his means to please us on our special day and made every effort in getting the very best angle on the pictures taken. Joe and Lauren were ever so flexible... Read More and easy to follow their instructions while the pics were taken, as my husband and I are not photogenic at all but they made every shot look so natural. I will indeed recommended them. Great services throughout.

A true artist !!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2013

Joe Capasso is by far the best photographer of all times. I am still blown away by our wedding pictures and i can only recommend him to anyone! It's the best choice one can make to let Joe photograph his/her event. My husband and i are from germany and we got married in the... Read More beautiful city of naples, florida. So it was a little bit difficult for us to decide on a photographer from that kind of distance. After weeks of searching and looking at all different photographers, destiny finally led us to Joe. He really is an artist in what he does and i haven't seen anything more close to perfection than Joe's Pictures. They just look surreal and are absolutely breathtaking. I remember one review where they called him "Joe Picasso" and that's what he is. He is the Picasso under all photographers. He is absolutely professional, talented, patient and he definitely knows exactly what he is doing... at all times and makes you absolutely feel comfortable during the photo shoot. His photos are exactly like the ones you see in high class magazines and we will definitely use him again sometime no matter the distance. JOE, thank you so much for being a part of our wedding and helping it turn into a fairytale. We can't wait to see you again sometime.

So happy we went with Joe!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Melissa L

We're so glad we went with Joe. Originally, he was a little out of our budget, but we soon discovered that he was worth the extra money... We just cut other places... Afterall, we figured 30 years from now no one is going to remember the food, and the pictures is all we will... Read More have left. AND -- the pictures are AMAZING. We can't thank Joe and his assistant enough!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Candy C

Our experience with Joe was perfect from the moment we met him. His professionalism was incredible. He first went through the timeline of events of our wedding day, and planning the whole thing out -- he even recommended some other great vendors. Of course, his pictures were... Read More beautiful. We feel he has left us with a gift our family will enjoy for generations to come.

Best Photographer I've Seen!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Sandy S

Joe images are drop dead gorgeous. We first met Joe at a bridal show, and we later found him here, and on another wedding review site. Our wedding and engagement images were beautiful as well. Get Joe, you won't be sorry!

Sensational Photography

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Sasha

Joe's images take my breath away every time I look at them. I couldn't be happier. Joe and his assistant did everything possible to make our day enjoyable. Highly recommended!

simply the best!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Courtney K

Joe's pictures are awesome! Not only is he a great photographer, but he's a great person too! His images speak for themselves, check them out!

SOO Amazing

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Marissa F

We are so thankful we've found Joe. He was a little more expensive compared to other photographers in the area, but he was worth every penny because our pictures are so unique. Our wedding was held at LaPlaya resort in Naples, and Joe knew where to get all the best images, and... Read More he also helped us organize our timeline for the day.

True Artist

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Cathy C

You may read other reviews on here saying how great other photographers are -- but that's only because those brides haven't seen Joe Capasso's work. The images are phenomenal, and our album is beautiful. Our images arrived when promised and our images are true art!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Joe will turn any wedding into a fairy tale by his talented photography and artistry!

Reviewed on 8/10/2013 Jessica S

My husband and I did a destination wedding in June 2013. We are originally from MN and got married in SW FL because I have always dreamed of doing so. I had been going down there for years and knew I wanted to marry there. Picking out a photographer in another state isn't always... Read More easy and I used the Knot to try to look up vendors, Immediately I found Joe and his images were surreal and breathtaking! I just knew we needed him!!! He turned our wedding into a fairy tale by his photos and I am so happy we chose him. He has made such a beautiful day even better by his wonderful talent and we are forever grateful to him. Highly recommended, you will love everything he does. Not only is he so personable and easy to work with, the pictures are a dream come true.

SWFL's Best Kept Secret!! -- BEST PHOTOGRAPHER!

Reviewed on 7/31/2013 Christina R

All I can say is... you haven't seen pictures until you've seen Joe's! Sure, other photographers on here have good reviews... but it's only because unfortunately those clients didn't see Joe's pictures first! Hiring Joe to photograph our Marco Island Marriott wedding was the... Read More best decision we made. He was slightly more expensive than the competition, but he was worth every cent! Don't make the mistake of going with someone else!

Wedding Photography

Reviewed on 4/14/2013 Cortney P

We had the opportunity to work with Joe for our Wedding photos. He fell nothing short of amazing. If anyone is worried about horrible weather conditions during their wedding and having your photos turn out great....check out Joes website soon and look at Cortney and Ron's... Read More photos. We had 40mph winds and it sure did give us some challenges for photos being that my hair was anything but cooperative. I was so nervous that our pictures would show the bad weather conditions with the wind but I guess when your working with a professional like Joe those things don't come into play. I am so happy with my pictures! I joked with Joe and told him National Geographic contacted me about my pictures.... they ARE that good! We also did our wedding planning from out of state. Joe was so easy to get a hold of and very flexible. I mainly did my contacting through facebook and text messages. It made the whole process a lot easier I would recommend Joe to anyone!

Reviewed on 12/17/2012 Kathryn N

Joe did a spectacular job. My husband and I got married in hurricane debby. We still were able to have our wedding outside on the beach. Joe was very flexible and caught some amazing shot that took place during the ceremony and the reception! He was on-time, reliable, and the... Read More quality was amazing. I couldn't imagine what the pictures would look like if there wasn't a hurricane!!! The album that is in the bridal package is definitely worth getting. He is able to create a perfect scene starting from the "getting ready pictures," to the last dance. He made this such a memorable event, I wouldn't trade it. I'm asking him to do more pictures as well, just for fun! he is an amazing photographer with lots of knowledge and experience.

2012-12-21T15:46:28 Response from the vendor

I'm sure Katie meant to select 5 stars for service and quality. However, the Knot and Wedding Channel's poor web interface caused her to select the wrong star amount. Depending on the browser, accidentally moving the mouse the wrong way causes the stars to change... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/03/2012 Amber V

Joe and his assistants fall nothing short of amazing. They are extremely professional, and make you feel comfortable and relaxed every step of the way. I wanted a photographer that was able to capture the traditional wedding shots, yet also able to create the amazing shots... Read More that you see in magazines. Joe and Angelina went above and beyond their duties to help out on our special day. Joe took both our engagement photos and wedding photos in Naples, FL and made sure to get every shot we wanted, and tried to make each shot "the best it could be" as he kept saying. He is very creative, and made sure to make the shoot fun and exciting and unique for us. We are very grateful for all of his hard work, and we recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer! Thank you Joe and Angelina for sharing in our special day! - Amber & Justin

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 Kristin Y

My husband and I got married July, 5th 2012. The photographer was our number one priority, we needed someone to create these memories for us to look back on for the rest of our lives. We looked at so many photographers but when we found Joe, there was no question. There is... Read More something he has in every photo that we didn't see in anyone else's work. Not only does he have so much passion for what he does, we got so lucky with Joe fitting right in with our wedding party! It didn't feel like just anyone was taking pictures, but a friend that we truly enjoyed every minute with. I couldn't have imagined getting a better photographer. Joe is definitely the best, no doubt there. Thank you Joe for being so great and giving us the best wedding pictures. So many complements on your work!!

Capasso or Picasso? Maybe more Van Gogh

Reviewed on 11/01/2012 Patricia F. P

I had my wedding on September 24, 2012 and was so lucky to have handsome Joe Capasso as my photographer. I swear sometimes certain things are meant to happen and somehow there are signs that will point you to meet certain people and there were strong signs sending me to Joe. I... Read More live in NJ but was planning my wedding in Naples, FL. I was looking at all different photographers and when I typed Naples, Fl photographers, Joe did not come up, everyone else did. I looked at every single photographer's blogs and pages and Joe was not one of them because he isn't about competition and over promoting himself even though he should be noticed more. He really does it for the love of photography and for improving himself, he has a competition with himself, not other photographers. Looking at all these other photographers, I was cutting them down one by one trying to find someone that would fit my style. I actually almost went with one photographer in particular and was almost set on them. Then while researching for makeup/hair I found a bride that used Joe Capasso and I immediately fell in love with his pictures! He was IT, he was my style, exactly what I was looking for and I am so glad I didn't go through with anyone else. There is something about his pictures and I can't put my finger on it but he is an artist, he knows his craft and is amazing. He can blow you away and is so professional. I kept in touch with Joe by phone and email and he always got back to me right away, making sure he knew all the details about my wedding. He called me to know more about me and constantly kept me up to date by keeping in touch. On my wedding day, he arrived early and he was so humble and polite by asking me if he could touch this or do that. I told Joe do whatever you want, I wanted him to be as comfortable around me as I felt around him. His assistant Angelina came by and helped me put my veil on and helped Joe with lighting. She was so beautiful, so kind and so much fun to work with. They both felt like friends that I knew forever! My disc is still in the mail and I have been so impatient from excitement but he was fast in sending my disc to me. Joe thank you so much for being a part of my wedding. DO NOT OVERLOOK JOE please, you will not regret choosing him. He deserves so much credit than I feel he is given. I hope I keep in touch with him and I am sure I will find another reason to use him again, maybe when I decide to start a family. The only thing I regret is not staying in Naples, FL long enough to have a trash the dress session with him. The weather sucked for my wedding day but my pictures still came out amazing. I feel like he sat there and painted every single picture with a paintbrush lol. He even caught details from my wedding that I had no idea he was taking pictures of! He even asked me if I had any type of ideas of shots that I may want and is so open to your ideas too. He just has this vision from beginning to end and you just have to let him be in his zone to create a beautiful story for your wedding. He really made my day magical.

Best photographer ever!!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Alicia B

Planning my Florida wedding from Ontario was a bit of a challenge until I found Joe. We spoke via phone and email numerous times to ensure that my engagement and wedding photos would be perfect......and they were. Joe is absolutely amazing, our photos turned out incredible! His... Read More photos truly are works of art and your wedding will not be complete unless you have him as your photographer. He is so kind, patient, knowledgeable, and all around awesome!!!!! We love his work so much that he is now our photographer of choice and can't wait to use him again one day :)

Joe is seriously the best!

Reviewed on 6/13/2012 Abbey N

I recently got married on May 14, 2012 in Sanibel Island, Florida. Being from MA, I had to do a lot of vendor research for my destination wedding. I came across Joe's profile on The Knot, and after looking through his photos, I just knew he was the right photographer for me!... Read More Before the wedding Joe always made an effort to keep in touch. We even planned an engagement shoot, so everyone could get to know each other, during a vacation to Sanibel before the wedding. Joe was always so easy to work with and talk to throughout the whole process. On the wedding day he was all ears, totally focused on getting all the right shots. And believe me, I bet he got them all! And never once did he get in the way of people seeing or anything like that. His photos are all absolutely beautiful. He pays such close attention to detail, it truly is amazing! Somehow he captures all of the beauty of a moment in the snap of a photo. You have to check out his sunset and beach photos - so lovely! I have nothing but kind words for Joe. He has become part of my crazy family somehow! Everyone just loves him! And of course everyone LOVES his photos! I am so glad I found Joe when I did. My best wedding decision was booking him! I have seen some of my wedding photos already and they are stunning! I can't wait to see the rest, and to recap the whole wedding day in my mind just by flipping through his shots. I recommend him to all brides everywhere - he travels too!

Amazing photographer

Reviewed on 5/31/2012 Andrea P

We are so happy that we decided to go with Joe Capasso Photography for our wedding. Joe was willing to spend time with us before the wedding scoping out our venue and the property to come up with some creative ideas for our wedding pictures. Also, I'm amazed at how fast he has... Read More been able to finish working on our pictures and at the quality of the images. I have never seen such beautiful pictures. I highly recommend Joe Capasso Photography!

A M A Z I N G Photographer!!

Reviewed on 5/24/2012 Kara D

All I can say is.... A M A Z I N G! I couldn't ask for better pictures of our wedding. There is something artful and unique about Joe's work. I can't put my finger on it, but when we were looking for a photographer Joe Capasso's pictures really popped out at us. From the moment... Read More we contacted him the experience was great. He kept in touch, and developed a timeline of our whole day. He really helped to keep our other vendors in line and made sure everything ran smooth. Planner and photographer all in one! Thank you Joe for documenting our special day for us! He comes highly recommended! Oh, and don't forget to go with the photobooth - so much fun !!!!!

Star Photographer

Reviewed on 4/22/2012

We are so lucky to have found Joe Capasso Photography! Our wedding took place in Miami, FL. We had our engagement and wedding photos taken by Joe Capasso. Joe made a few recommendations on where to take our engagement photos, we took his advice -- and they were AMAZING! Our... Read More wedding photographs are just as AMAZING. Joe is prompt, professional, and a true expert in his field.

Perfect Photos, and an awesome planner

Reviewed on 4/07/2012 Samantha H

We were planning our destination wedding from New Jersey, and Joe walked us through the whole process. We were lucky enough to find him online through a web search, and then checked him out here on the knot. The first thing that wowed us is Joe's work, he stands out from the... Read More crowd - his pictures are stunning and beautiful. There is no other photographer in Naples Florida that takes such beautiful pictures. Not only were the pictures awesome, but Joe also acted as our wedding planner by planning the whole day and recommending other vendors. We couldn't have done it without Joe!

Great Everything!

Reviewed on 4/05/2012 Kacey M

We thought Joe was fabulous! Professional, kept great communication with us throughout the entire planning process (we were in Ohio) and a pleasure to work with. We are so happy with our pictures and have gotten rave reviews from everyone that has seen them. By the end of the... Read More day we felt Joe and his assistant were welcomed guests at our wedding. He made us feel comfortable, relaxed and captured so many great details. His work speaks for itself!

Excellent Photographer

Reviewed on 1/05/2012 Sandra C

We used Joe for our October 2011 wedding. The images he captured are phenomenal. Joe was the best decision we made for our wedding. Everyone who sees my wedding photos comments on how beautiful and unique they are. Thank you Joe for being so fun to work with, and capturing... Read More my beautiful memories forever!