From "Yes" to "I Do"

We excel in ‘effortless events’ . Our catering & culinary team will make your occasion “the celebration of the season”. We provide complete catering & event planning services. No matter what your request are, we can complete every detail from custom menus, beautiful linens, floral arrangements and rental needs! We are not just a catering company we're YOUR one stop all inclusive wedding company!

Cuisine

American, Eastern European, French, Indian, Italian, Latin American, Middle Eastern, Fusion, Seafood

Dietary Options

Gluten Free, Vegetarian

Buffet, Chef Stations, Family Style, Menu Tastings, Passed Appetizers, Seated Meal, Servers, Service Staff

33152 7 Mile Rd, Livonia, MI (248) 477-4333

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Jess N

Laura and her team at Joe's Gourmet Catering went above and beyond the role of a typical caterer to make our wedding great. They set up our postcard-writing station, made creative chalkboard signage, moved floral arrangements on the fly, and thought of every detail. The food was... Read More delicious and the bartenders were professional and quick. They were highly responsive throughout the entire process. I would wholeheartedly recommend them.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Pam C

Everything from start to finish was outstanding!! The food, the staff, the entire experience was incredible. We receive so many compliments on the food especially that we had food stations instead of 'your run of the mill' buffet lines. Many of our guests ask who the caterer... Read More was. I was very happy to tell them Joe's Gourmet Catering. Laura and Alvin made my daughter's wedding a night to remember for everyone who attended.

EXCEPTIONAL!!!

Reviewed on 9/17/2013 Mandy J

We booked Joe's to cater our wedding, as well as provide the flowers and all of the rental needs (tent and lighting, chairs, tables for gifts and hors d'oeuvres, etc). What an amazing service! Having them take care of everything cut down on our stress tremendously. Our... Read More wedding was incredible. The flowers were absolutely stunning! My bouquet was so gorgeous…like something out of a dream. Laura and Carolynn are so good at what they do. They were great to work with, and took our vision and made it a reality. The service, staff and food was also beyond expectation. We received countless compliments on the food, décor, and kindness and professionalism of the servers. You will not regret going with Joe's! They truly exceeded our expectations in every way and made our day even better than we thought possible.

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Samantha L

Laura was absolutely fantastic! While planning a wedding for an out of town couple, she was very organized and helpful before, during, and after the ceremony - the bride and groom didn't have to worry about a thing!

2017-01-11T13:29:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review. Is it possible to put the wedding date in 2016? Thank you again.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 A. W

They were great. They helped out with everything and did a great job.

Reviewed on 9/25/2015 Cassie W

To be frank, I am reviewing them based on my experience in trying to select a caterer, not the food or wedding day. The communication with Laura is lackluster at best. First, she gave me 2 different dates and times to meet and when I called to ask which one she meant since my... Read More fiancé and I took half days to drive 45 min to Livonia, she seemed annoyed I called. I was hesitant after that to even spend my time going out there but we did anyways based on the positive reviews. We spent about an hour with her and she was much more pleasant. We told her exactly what we were looking for and what we wanted to see on the proposal. She said it would take about 2 weeks to get the info back to us since she had many events, which was fine. However after almost 3 weeks we still had nothing so I emailed her. It was very evident she had forgotten to draft a proposal because her response only said she hoped to work on it this afternoon and tomorrow morning. Fast forward 1 hour and we get the proposal riddled with errors. We filled out paperwork and she didn't even get my fiancé's name right.. Didn't include pricing on the correct table and chair set up..or the meal options. For having spent so much time vetting caterers and driving out to meet her during a work day, I'd say it was a waste of time. The service through that point was enough to go with another caterer who cost more but was great at communication. She also never even followed up in the last month to see if we had further questions after I noted her mistakes. As a bride, poor communication while planning a big event is the absolute worst.

Excellent Food & Service!

Reviewed on 12/06/2014

I didn't use this for a wedding. We have a prayer group that has an annual Christmas party. Joes Produce catered the event. The staff was helpful and patient in planning our menu and the food was delivered hot and wonderfully delicious! We would all definitely choose them to... Read More cater again! God bless you all!

Excellent!

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Rebecca

Joe's was fantastic! The food was absolutely delicious. Got so many compliments from our guests. And the service was even more than expected! I honestly felt they went above and beyond what I was paying them to do!! Would definitely recommend Joe's to anyone and everyone.

Amazing food & Service

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Julie D

The food was great and had the most compliments i have ever heard at an event.

Awesome!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2013

I cannot begin to tell you how great of a choice we made by choosing Joe’s Gourmet Catering for our event. The food was par excellence and the service provided was exceptional. They took care of the smallest of things and treated it like it was one of their family affairs. The... Read More guests were very impressed with the food and the décor. Several of our guests asked us for their contact details so that they can have Joe’s cater their own events. This in itself speaks volumes of how good they are. Thank you so much Joe’s! I highly recommended them for all your catering needs!

Absolutely Amazing!

Reviewed on 7/29/2012 Bridget K

Joe's did a fantastic job, we received so many compliments on our food and their staff. The food was absolutely amazing. Every single person on staff was attentive to all of our guests needs and made us feel like royalty, every time we walked past the bar, the bartender would... Read More call us by name. We recommend Joe's to everyone and anyone.

Fabulous

Reviewed on 10/05/2011 Cathy F

My reception was everything I had hoped and the guests raved about how much they enjoyed their time. The good was delicious and the presentation was beautiful. The wedding cake was beautiful and it tasted fantastic. It was so wonderful to be able to take care of the flowers,... Read More cake and reception all in one place. Go with Joes!

Stress-Free Bride

Reviewed on 9/28/2011 JoAnn B

I would just like to thank Laura, Chef Reva and the entire catering staff at Joes Gourmet Catering. My wedding was everything I dreamed of and more. I am so thankful for all of the attention to detail for my event. This made it so stress free. I allowed Joes to take care of all... Read More of my reception needs from food to flowers and everything in between. They are definitely a one stop shop! I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for an elegant stress-free event.

Hands down the best food in town!

Reviewed on 3/13/2011 Kim W

I just want to thank Laura at Joe's Catering for helping to make my event so special. She and Chef Reva were so helpful and willing to go above and beyond to ensure I had exactly what I wanted. The shrimp was to die for and the mushroom soup was a huge success. My guests... Read More couldn't stop raving about the delicious food and we even got our cake there too!!! Not to mention the service was impeccable! I can't tell you how easy they made my special day! It was a one stop experience from my flowers to the wine! Thanks so much Laura for making it all seem effortless!