Wedding Photography

Best of The Knot 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2011 and 2010. Over 40 years of experience, we are one of the premier wedding photography studios in the nation. Visit our website and view hundreds of beautiful photos. With our artistic vision, you will be sure to enjoy your memories for a lifetime. We welcome you to visit our 6000 sq. ft. studio located in the Old Torrance District. We look forward to meeting you and helping you to plan the perfect wedding day!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Modern

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Bow2010

1267 Sartori Ave, Torrance, CA (310) 212-7366

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 I U

Joey and his team are fantastic! We had a wedding of 500+ in Los Angeles and Joey was attentive, organized and kept all of us laughing. My husband saw samples of his work and kept saying, "He is my pick. This man has a third eye!" Just received the previews of the wedding... Read More photos and they are breathtaking. I would recommend taking advantage of the pre-wedding meeting. I wanted a mix of traditional, artistic and candid shots and Joey delivered. Thank you again for capturing the beauty and spirit of our day.

Uber-talented Photographer!!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Lei D

My fiance and I hired Joey as our wedding photographer. The process from start to finish was extremely easy. Joey and his team are very professional, friendly and accommodating. I never had any issues when I have questions or concerns as they were all very helpful. Our meeting... Read More with Joey was super fun! He made my fiance and I felt at ease and we liked him the moment we met. We knew he was the right guy for the job. Joey was very knowledgeable, professional, detail oriented, creative and extremely talented. He walked us through the whole process step by step and answered all of our questions. He made suggestions throughout the meeting and also listened and did the best he can to cater to our requests. He also made it super fun for us and our family and friends while taking pictures at our wedding. Joey's personality meshed well with ours so we had a blast on our wedding day. He made everything so easy and made everyone feel comfortable. He was hilarious and made everyone laugh and at the same time made sure he took care of business. I can't wait to see the pictures as I know for sure Joey took a lot of fantastic and amazing shots...especially the ones from the chapel and the lookout. I'm pretty sure the pictures are going to be phenomenal. Joey is extremely talented and I'm so thankful and grateful to have worked with him. I will definitely recommend him to friends and family and am looking forward to working with him in the near future. YOU TOTALLY ROCK JOEY IKEMOTO!!! Thank you so much for being a fantabulous photographer and I'm uber-excited to see the pictures!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Stephen Q

Talk about feeling blessed. On a recommendation from my bride's friend, we selected Joey Ikemoto Photography for our March wedding. It was the best decision we made. Joey assigned Sam to be our lead photographer for our engagement and wedding photos. Sam is an amazing... Read More photographer with an excellent eye for capturing the moment. He has a great personality and works well with people of all ages. We appreciate his kindness and thoughtfulness for elders and his patience and youthful spirit with the kids. Sam was assisted by Stephan. As a team, these two worked well together. These gentlemen are professional, creative and understanding. As my wife and I look at the photos for our album. Its really hard to separate the great ones from the best ones because all of the various shots are wonderful in our eyes. Thank you Joey Ikemoto Photography for giving us a lifetime of memories!

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Christine L

Joey was absolutely amazing! He captured all the special moments at my wedding and I could not ask for more. Additionally, he was very well prepared for ANYTHING. Here are a couple of examples: My now husband ate a sandwich and failed to notice all the stuff stuck in between his... Read More teeth right before our photos! Luckily, Joey had dental floss readily available. Also, my toddler-aged flower girl was crying and cranky. Joey had bubbles in his nifty emergency pack and was able to get her smiling and laughing for photos. Overall, I would highly recommend Joey and team for photography!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Angelica K

so glad we decided to hire joey for our 25th wedding anniversary/vow renewal. he and his team are professional, easy to work with and have a great eye at capturing beautiful photos that truly tell a story. very happy with how the photos turned out. highly recommend. Sam and... Read More Nathan were friendly, fun, and professional. They seemed genuinely happy to be with us on our special day. Wr knw a lot was going on, but they made time and carefully arranged us so we would look our best. They also organized the multiple families for photos. They both made us feel like they knew us and our family, and were able to tell out story through the photos. They used so many angles and perspectives, and allowed for the details and theme to show in the photos. So far the photos have been edited thoughtfully and beautifully. On a hectic wedding day, with so much going on and so many family members to see, the day can pass in a flash. Joey and his staff greatly organized our day and focused on moments they knew we would cherish. Sam and Nathan used wonderful judgement and the natural outdoor light to make our home wedding look vibrant. We would highly recomment Joey Ikemoto and his staff. They are truly legendary for their beautiful and careful work.

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Brittney T

Our wedding was perfect, thanks to our photographers! I would have been lost without them. They kept me on schedule, never rushed me and helped improvise when things didn't go as planned. My husband and I got married in March on the Queen Mary in Long Beach, ca. I wanted to... Read More really use the art of the ship to accent my photos, they really understood what that meant. Also, lighting was important and they hit the nail on the head with the accent lighting! My husband said that he had the most fun with them, because you're pretty much with the photographers for the entire wedding day. They made our special day a real pleasure.

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Cherry Z

My husband and I were glad that we went with Joey Ikemodo Photography. Daryl and Nate were extremely easy and pleasant to work with. Throughout the night, they barely took any breaks and were very enthusiastic. Joey and his team have done many weddings at Redondo Beach Historic... Read More Library and are familiar with the set-up and flow. That was another reason why we decided to go with them. I would highly recommend them and let's support out local business!

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Charah E

I found Joey Ikemoto Photography on the Wayfarers Chapel website under the recommended photographers section. Since we were only limited to two hours on the Wayfarers property and they are familiar with the grounds I felt they were the best choice. Plus, the pictures on their... Read More website and blog were amazing. When it came down to planning our special day, Tracy answered all our questions and Joey sat down with us and made the perfect timeline of how our pictures should flow. This helped with our photographers and videographers work together and to be on the same page. My husband and I had Daryl and Henry as our photographers and they were great to work with! I couldn't of asked for better photographers! Ultimately, our wedding photos turned out perfectly and we have received so many compliments. Thanks again Joey Ikemoto Photography!

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Chelsea H

Joey and his staff were so great. From our first planning meeting with Tracy to the day of festivities with Sam, we were blown away by how professional and personable this team was. Our pictures turned out beautiful and we had so much fun getting them. Thanks to everyone!

Reviewed on 1/21/2017 Maxine B

Joey Ikemoto Photography is phenomenal! If you are looking for first class quality and service, then go to Joey Ikemoto. I had my wedding last year in September and received my photos in November and they were absolutely breathtaking beautiful. THEY LIVE UP TO THE HYPE. Their... Read More studio in Torrance is spacious, clean and lovely. They are all genuinely nice and knowledgeable people. Joey and Tracy (his right hand guy) were patient, funny and extremely organized. They answered all my emails very quickly and the prices are reasonable. You have to spend a little if you want beautiful quality photos, there's no way to get around that but the 1200+ photo they took will make it worth it. I would absolutely use Joey Ikemoto again for all my major events again. YOU WILL NOT REGRET USING THEM. I cannot say enough wonderful things about them. They really do live up to all their accolades. They deserve it!

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Megan Y

We absolutely loved our experience with Joey Ikemoto and his team. From the first emails, to engagement shot, to the day of, Joey and his team were amazing. Sam, our photography had great suggestions and ideas to make the photo shots easy and relaxing, allowing us to enjoy the... Read More moment. They were great accommodating to any last minute changes or add ons, as well as being on top of making sure we got all our important shots in. We were able to get our preview pictures, and loved each and every shot, really capturing the day. Best experience ever!

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Socheata O

I cannot express how amazing and awesome my photographers were! I booked Daryl for our wedding and he was right on everything and capturing every single moment! Even our wedding guests were complimenting on how amazing Daryl and his partner were. We just got our photos and they... Read More are breathlessly beautiful! I am so so very happy on the outcome of the photos!! From the beginning, they help plan the timelines and constantly stay in contact with you, so they gave us security and comfort when booking with them. And! Daryl and his partner came very prepared with everything aside from photography equipment like bobby pins, a mirror, a comb! Ladies, they got you covered! lol. I would definitely book them again for other events and any photography needed! Daryl was so awesome and so much fun to have! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Reviewed on 11/25/2016 Kelsey T

We were recommended Joey Ikemoto Photography by our venue, The Redondo Beach Historic Library. As soon as we spoke with Joey and Tracy at Joey Ikemoto, we were sold! They were always so organized and answers all of my numerous questions whether via phone or e-mail. We used Sam... Read More and his associate Jason for our wedding. We can't explain how perfect and on point they were with all of the shots and being at the right place at the right time! They made our wedding day go so smoothly without any stress about photos. All of our friends even enjoyed their company! Overall, very professional, warm and fun people to work with!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Cathy Y

I found Joey Ikemoto Photography by conducting research on The Knot as well as on Yelp. On our wedding day, Joey and his 2 assistants (Kevin and Jonathon) were prompt, organized, professional and fun. Joey kept us on schedule and captured so many beautiful memories for us. We... Read More have received rave reviews from family and friends once they saw the photos.

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Alex D

The folks at Joey Ikemoto photography are great! Everyone was so helpful and attentive from our first engagement photos all the way through the wedding and picking out our album. We had a lot of questions and they were there to help us throughout the journey. Sam was the... Read More photographer for our wedding at Neighborhood Church and reception at PV Golf Club and he knew the venues well and was able to get some amazing shots. He was excellent with organizing the groups, helping everyone feel relaxed, and even making the babies smile. Overall we had a great experience with Joey Ikemoto!

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Reina M

I booked Joey Ikemoto Photography Inc, for my wedding about 2 months ago. I had my wedding at Wayfarers Chapel and they were the preferred vendors there. I booked them because of their experience at the chapel and the pictures on their website were breathtaking. I received all... Read More my photos and I couldn't be happier! You can tell they've had many years of experience. They worked hard to get the best shots, and fixed my dress train for almost every picture. We had Sam as our main photographer and Jordan as the assistant photographer and they were professional, organized and so much fun to shot with.

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Reina M

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Tianna H

Look no further, you have found thee best in the business right here, at Joey Ikemoto Photography. My husband first spotted some of Joeys work at Wayfarers chapel. He knew right then and there he wanted Joey and his team to be our photographers. It was the quickest desision he... Read More made for the entire wedding planning. Every single step of the process was easy and professional yet ligh hearted and fun. I really appreciated the ease of payment as they were the only one of our vendors who sent reminders, invoices, & confirmations. We didn't think we would be able to afford it but thankfully there were packages based off whatever your budget is. They were worth every penny!!! Even my parents, who are not easily impressed, were ranting and raving about our wedding day photographers, Sam and Josh. I have 10 plus people in my immediate family and Sam did an amazing job with not only my family but with the whole day. We just received a preview of our wedding day and we are blown away! We are so beyond grateful we found Joey and his team, they captured the best day of my life in the most beautiful way. I can't stress how highly I recommend them and we're looking forward to using them for every future occasions!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Na M

It's hard to find the words to express how happy and grateful I am to have had Joey and his team as our wedding photographers! Joey is so talented and THE best at what he does! Joey and his team made the whole process as painless and informative as it could be, and were great... Read More with communicating with me in person, via phone and email, and answering any questions we had. Joey also did a fantastic job with working with us to come up with a very detailed timeline of the day of the wedding - where we would be at what time, and what and who he would be taking pictures of, etc. I was so impressed on the day of our actual wedding. Joey and his assistant had the Groom, MOH, BM, and I start out at the hotel and then we headed over to the venue afterwards. Joey and his assistant arrived at each location promptly and got to work right away. Joey has such a great eye - he asked us to do so many poses and took so many pictures, and it's like he instantly knew what to do to capture each one. On top of all that, he kept us all on schedule and did a great job trying to get us all to relax and most importantly have fun and be ourselves. He has such a great personality, attitude, and cracked a lot of funny jokes. We received so many compliments from guests about how friendly and professional Joey and his assistant were, and were surprised how seamlessly they moved about to capture every possible moment and every single guest in attendance. We recently received a sneak preview of our wedding pictures and they look absolutely beautiful and unique!!! Each shot is like a piece of art or brings back emotions and wonderful memories from that day. We can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Marissa R

Joey Ikemoto photography was such a pleasure to work with. Every time we had a question the staff was quick to get back to us and always made sure we were happy with their services. Our engagement photos and our wedding photos came out so beautiful. Our wedding photos captured... Read More all the beautiful moments from our day. When we received our canvas and wedding album we were blown away at the quality. Every time we look at our photos we smile, they are beyond what we were expecting. Joey Ikemoto photography is the best around!!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Christina R

At first we were hesitant to get a professional photographer because we know they are expensive but moving forward with Joey Ikemoto's photography was the best thing that we have ever done with our wedding. You can see Daryl's commitment , professionalism and determination to... Read More capture the best moments of our wedding day. Every single person said our wedding was remarkable, elegant and a perfect one.Super great pictures! We highly recommend Joey's photography to be part of your wedding plans and you will have an experience of a lifetime. Thank you guys ,you made it happen, we will forever cherish and remember this special moment. Steve and Christina

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Adelle O

Danni & I waited 24 years to be married hence, we want nothing but the best to capture all the magical moments of our special day.. Joey Ikemoto was highly recommended by a friend of ours.We checked their website as well as their works. We immediately fell in love and decided... Read More to contract with them. They walked us through the process and guided us every step of the way from the first meeting to the actual shoot. Joey and Daryl captures every single moment that needs to be captured. He made us feel very comfortable. They have a way of getting all the natural emotions and capture that magical moments. They are very professional. I have and will recommend Joey Ikemoto's work to anybody looking to preserve their memories of a lifetime. Thank you Joey and Daryl for the awesome service..

Reviewed on 9/01/2016

We had Sam & Daryl from Joey Ikemoto Photography for our wedding last July 26. I would say I love the work they've done. We just saw some of the pictures and they are incredible! To top it off, Sam & Daryl made the whole day photoshoot fun and entertaining. Their personality... Read More makes it such a non stressful task for my husband who doesn't like taking pictures at all. I would highly recommend Joey Ikemoto Photography to anyone especially if your wedding is in Wayfarers. They know exactly where to take good shots.

Reviewed on 8/24/2016

Joey Ikemoto Photography was the best decision my husband and I made! The whole process was easy and most importantly stress free. Their whole team is personable and professional, you can tell they love what they do. Sam and Nathan were our photographers for the big day and they... Read More really helped me be calm through it all. We got our preview of the wedding photos yesterday and every single photo is perfect. They are the best at capturing every important and loving moment. I would recommend this team to anyone and everyone for every photography occasion. We couldn't be happier with our photos.

Reviewed on 8/17/2016

We planned our wedding in 6 weeks and came upon Joey Ikemoto last minute. They came highly recommended and were able to accommodate us despite the short amount of lead time. They were absolutely terrific and lived up to expectations. They were professional, punctual,... Read More efficient, and great with all our guests. They were always working and get as much stuff as they could. The results were wonderful. Would highly recommend!!