Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Modern

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

1267 Sartori Ave, Torrance, CA

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 I U

Joey and his team are fantastic! We had a wedding of 500+ in Los Angeles and Joey was attentive, organized and kept all of us laughing. My husband saw samples of his work and kept saying, "He is my pick. This man has a third eye!" Just received the previews of the wedding... Read More photos and they are breathtaking. I would recommend taking advantage of the pre-wedding meeting. I wanted a mix of traditional, artistic and candid shots and Joey delivered. Thank you again for capturing the beauty and spirit of our day.

Uber-talented Photographer!!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Lei D

My fiance and I hired Joey as our wedding photographer. The process from start to finish was extremely easy. Joey and his team are very professional, friendly and accommodating. I never had any issues when I have questions or concerns as they were all very helpful. Our meeting... Read More with Joey was super fun! He made my fiance and I felt at ease and we liked him the moment we met. We knew he was the right guy for the job. Joey was very knowledgeable, professional, detail oriented, creative and extremely talented. He walked us through the whole process step by step and answered all of our questions. He made suggestions throughout the meeting and also listened and did the best he can to cater to our requests. He also made it super fun for us and our family and friends while taking pictures at our wedding. Joey's personality meshed well with ours so we had a blast on our wedding day. He made everything so easy and made everyone feel comfortable. He was hilarious and made everyone laugh and at the same time made sure he took care of business. I can't wait to see the pictures as I know for sure Joey took a lot of fantastic and amazing shots...especially the ones from the chapel and the lookout. I'm pretty sure the pictures are going to be phenomenal. Joey is extremely talented and I'm so thankful and grateful to have worked with him. I will definitely recommend him to friends and family and am looking forward to working with him in the near future. YOU TOTALLY ROCK JOEY IKEMOTO!!! Thank you so much for being a fantabulous photographer and I'm uber-excited to see the pictures!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Christina R

At first we were hesitant to get a professional photographer because we know they are expensive but moving forward with Joey Ikemoto's photography was the best thing that we have ever done with our wedding. You can see Daryl's commitment , professionalism and determination to... Read More capture the best moments of our wedding day. Every single person said our wedding was remarkable, elegant and a perfect one.Super great pictures! We highly recommend Joey's photography to be part of your wedding plans and you will have an experience of a lifetime. Thank you guys ,you made it happen, we will forever cherish and remember this special moment. Steve and Christina

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Adelle O

Danni & I waited 24 years to be married hence, we want nothing but the best to capture all the magical moments of our special day.. Joey Ikemoto was highly recommended by a friend of ours.We checked their website as well as their works. We immediately fell in love and decided... Read More to contract with them. They walked us through the process and guided us every step of the way from the first meeting to the actual shoot. Joey and Daryl captures every single moment that needs to be captured. He made us feel very comfortable. They have a way of getting all the natural emotions and capture that magical moments. They are very professional. I have and will recommend Joey Ikemoto's work to anybody looking to preserve their memories of a lifetime. Thank you Joey and Daryl for the awesome service..

Reviewed on 9/01/2016

We had Sam & Daryl from Joey Ikemoto Photography for our wedding last July 26. I would say I love the work they've done. We just saw some of the pictures and they are incredible! To top it off, Sam & Daryl made the whole day photoshoot fun and entertaining. Their personality... Read More makes it such a non stressful task for my husband who doesn't like taking pictures at all. I would highly recommend Joey Ikemoto Photography to anyone especially if your wedding is in Wayfarers. They know exactly where to take good shots.

Reviewed on 8/24/2016

Joey Ikemoto Photography was the best decision my husband and I made! The whole process was easy and most importantly stress free. Their whole team is personable and professional, you can tell they love what they do. Sam and Nathan were our photographers for the big day and they... Read More really helped me be calm through it all. We got our preview of the wedding photos yesterday and every single photo is perfect. They are the best at capturing every important and loving moment. I would recommend this team to anyone and everyone for every photography occasion. We couldn't be happier with our photos.

Reviewed on 8/17/2016

We planned our wedding in 6 weeks and came upon Joey Ikemoto last minute. They came highly recommended and were able to accommodate us despite the short amount of lead time. They were absolutely terrific and lived up to expectations. They were professional, punctual,... Read More efficient, and great with all our guests. They were always working and get as much stuff as they could. The results were wonderful. Would highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Kimberly K

The BEST decision I made for my wedding! Joey and his staff are incredibly easy to work with. They are efficient and professional. From booking to planning to the wedding day to production of the album everything was seamless and stress-free! Everyone we have shown our... Read More wedding album to comments that they have never seen anything like it! Joey's work is stunning! His style of photography is unlike anything I have ever seen. I can't say enough amazing things about him and his staff. You will not regret choosing Joey Ikemoto and his staff for your special day.

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Grace O

Joey Ikemoto Photography team is the best! From beginning to end they were professional, creative and easy to work with. I will definitely use them for other occasions!

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 Christopher K

Being that it was our BIG DAY, we knew we wanted to find a photographer that would fit the style we were looking for and would be easy to work with. The entire process could not have gone any smoother. You can tell Joey and his staff have been "on it" for a while. Not only was... Read More Joey and his staff friendly and professional to all the guests at our wedding, but they were prepared for EVERYTHING. His sense of humor kept us all laughing when things seemed to be so stressed on the day of. The final product is everything we could have asked for and more! We could not have been happier that we went with Joey and his staff for our big day.

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Michelle C

Stunning - Artistic - Captivating! Honestly, every review on here is spoken from the heart and is the God-honest truth! We loved every moment with these guys - from Joey taking engagement shots in the studio to Sam and Jason at The Wayfarers Chapel. My wife was so nervous... Read More about the whole wedding day, and even more so, worrying about looking gorgeous for her soon-to-be husband, family and friends. Sam is a natural and not only made her feel relaxed and comfortable, but shot the most beautiful and natural pictures we have ever taken together. The final pictures are stunning, running the spectrum from artistic on one end to natural and captivating on the other! We give Joey Ikemoto Photography 10 stars - because they made one of the hardest choices in our life, the best decision in our life. Don’t hesitate - Joey Ikemoto books weddings up to a year in advance and there’s a thousand reasons why. All of these reviews - everyone of them is true!

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Florence C

My husband and I were very lucky to have the opportunity to know these guys. Joey, Sam and Kyler are all AMAZING!!! They are suuuuper fun to work with and at the same time, very professional. When I met them for the first time, I was already comfortable and was at ease with... Read More them. They are also awesome with kids (2-5 year-olds)!!! And they were so very familiar with the places that we chose--The Portofino Hotel in Redondo and the wonderful Wayfarer's Chapel in Palos Verdes--we didn't have to worry about anything at all. They know what to do and we just couldn't ask for anything more. We love you guys and we look forward to working with you again in the future! Thanks again!!!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Robby Leon G

Amazing through and through! Joey Ikemoto Studio is by far the best around. Their professionalism, speed, clarity and quality speak for themselves. Joey, Tracy and Sam delivered flawlessly on our wedding album. Their positivity and energy were infectious and really helped us... Read More take great photos and have a wonderful event. The album we received was also of the highest quality and definitely preserved our wedding day perfectly. We will definitely be back for family photos at our next milestone!!!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Amanda B

We just received our "teaser" of pictures and it is indeed a teaser! All the pictures look AMAZING. Sam brilliantly captured the night and we can now treasure it forever. I just don't know how we are going to narrow down the pictures for our album. I would hire them again in a... Read More heartbeat.

Reviewed on 7/04/2016

Joey Ikemoto Photography has the provided us the best service with a smile! From scenic shots to capturing the perfect moments, Joey is the best!! Joey was even able to make us laugh and smile during our photoshoot but also he was able to get our son's attention and is... Read More excellent with kids. All the photos were amazing especially his scheduling, coordination and great experience at Wayfarers Chapel. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer and company for our wedding. I would recommend him to everyone I know. - Robert and Jennifer.

Reviewed on 7/02/2016 Lu S

Our experience with Joey is nothing short of amazing. He is very prepared and extremely talented. He captured so many beautiful memories and made the experience very stress free. He is also great with kids--my 2 year old niece was thoroughly entertained by his tricks of the... Read More trade and so were the rest of us. The Wayfarer's Chapel and Joey as our photographer are the best wedding planning decisions we made.

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Melissa M

Have to say that I'm one of those people who really dislike having their picture taken, but Daryl and his assistant immediately put me at ease and we actually had fun doing our wedding photo shoot! These guys are worth every penny and the photos are absolutely stunning! Thank... Read More you Daryl and Joey Ikemoto Photography for making our big day extra special and for giving us amazing photos... You guys really are the best!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Holly H

I love these guys! They are good, down to earth people. They do a free sitting for you to use as engagement pictures, etc., but for them to get to know you and your best side. They help you figure out the best package based on the size of your wedding. Than they come up with a... Read More time line for that day. For the reception, they worked off of my Dj;s timeline, so I didn't have to worry about anything all day long. I just did what I was told. And let me say their pictures are absolutely gorgeous! After the wedding, with the package money, they create an album for you with the pictures that you pick out. I'm so thankful for that, because you all know we say we're going to get it done, and never do. You have final approval over the placement. The books are gorgeous. I couldn't recommend them more highly.

Reviewed on 4/27/2016 Karen E

I could not be happier up until this point with Joey Ikemoto and his staff. My photographers were Sam and Jason and they did an amazing job. They were so easy to work with and were so accommodating and pleasant that it made my wedding day that much better. They never made me... Read More feel rushed and allowed me to make sure I got specific pictures with specific people without making me feel like a pain. Though I have not seen the finished product yet, I'm not worried that they will turn out great. Thank you to Joey, Sam and Jason for helping make my day memorable!

Reviewed on 1/14/2016 Lauren T

Hands down the best photographer!!! Joey Ikemoto Photography was decided before I even got engaged. Not only is he beyond professional, he makes this whole experience seem like you have been doing photo shoots your entire life. He has a sense of humor that makes you relax, let... Read More down your guard and truly enjoy the experience. He shot both our engagement photos and wedding day. He is professional, enjoyable to be around and EARLY to all appointments. In fact, he beat me to the Chapel! I could never thank Joey and his staff enough for helping in making my wedding dreams come true. If my wedding pictures are anything like my engagement, well then I might have to order several albums!

Reviewed on 12/17/2015

Joey and his team are very professional and great at what they do. Love the pictures and our photo album was very beautiful.

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Laura F

Hiring Joey for our wedding was one of our easier decisions. His photos are stunning, and he and his staff were professional and fun throughout the entire process. My husband and I recently ordered our wedding album and had such a difficult time narrowing down the many... Read More beautiful options... we are so excited to see the final results!!

Couldn´t be any better!!!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2015

When my sister decided to have her wedding in LA, I knew I would have a lot of work! After all, we live in Brazil! But finding the right team to photograph this lovely moment was easy! Since the first "long distance" meeting we had with Joey through Skype we were sure we... Read More were in good hands. Joey was really amazing! He made all the questions he had to, specially to help us being sure we hád taken care of every single detail for the event. He knew very well the SPA, the chapel, the resort where the reception was going to be held, places to take the best pictures ever and the time we had to be in each spot. We are very greatful to be able to count on the best team since the first contact till the shipment of the album. The final result couldn´t be any better!

Awesome photographer!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Laura M

Joey and his team are absolutely AMAZING! Joey was so much fun to work with - he does a wonderful job putting you at ease! My husband and I are so happy with the incredible photos he captured on our special day. We highly recommend him!

Don't think twice, this is beyond Nice!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 April G

It's YOUR WEDDING DAY!! Your SPECIAL MOMENT deserving it's best capture-- JOEY IKEMOTO goes above & beyond your dream shots! Joey is a great listener, he knows the look and feel you're going for and even offers ideas you never thought about. Meeting with him was a... Read More wonderful experience! He not only shows you his work but exudes passion for his work. Another thing I loved about meeting Joey was being introduced to his amazing team-- from Allison who was always very sweet and helpful to Tracy Miyamoto who had the lovely job of corresponding to my numerous emails for the edits & layout preferences my husband & I wanted for the album! Weddings aren't only his specialty! You'll see as you come in for the only appointment you need! And just as you thought the pros end there--Fast turnaround time from picking photos to Album layout & Delivery! Outstanding team, Out of this world work, If you have not booked a photographer, you only need one number to call. Joey Ikemoto is worth it 💖✨✨ Blessed to have found the only photographer we need for all our photography needs!

Start a Conversation!