Telling your story

We produce amazing, timeless photos that are professionally taken and edited in high resolution. Our dedicated team of professional photographers, led by Joey Wallace, provides the best quality all for the best price.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

374 East Paces Ferry Rd NE Suite 315, Atlanta, GA Georgia, USA (404) 552-2576

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Gena G

I’m halfway through the wedding pictures and oh my, these are fantastic! Me and Mark are loving every single one and I can't wait to show mom and dad. Thank you so much for making my day!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016

We met with Joey last winter for our engagement pictures and then for our wedding later. He was polite and professional, me and my wife had no idea what to expect but he really took the time to explain everything to us and answered all of our questions. He was flexible to our... Read More needs and remained dependable throughout the wedding day. I’m not a fan of taking pictures, but Joey posed us and made us feel comfortable with his quirky humor and the pictures came out great!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016

I could not have imagined my wedding to be as spectacular as the way Joey captured it. He and Hannah were so kind and patient. Our pictures looked amazing and the prints are perfect. We love them all but the ones in black and white are my favorite, great job.

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Susan O

I met with Joey several months before my sons wedding after reviewing other photographers in the area. He was very polite, knowledgable and professional. Joey obviously loves his work and it shows. My son and beautiful daughter in law had an hour long consultation via Skype... Read More before the wedding where he answered all their questions and took notes of what they wanted. They were both very impressed and happy with the meeting. The wedding was a blend of American and Colombian and Joey captured the ceremony and festive reception perfectly. Believe me getting all that dancing in photos took a lot of fast footwork : ) My son and daughter in law and the whole family were thrilled with the photos. If you want someone who is derailed oriented,professional and quick to respond to any question you have Joey Wallace will make the most of your special day as he did ours. Thank You

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Heather E

We did A LOT of researching while shopping for a photographer in the Atlanta and West GA area before deciding to choose Joey Wallace Photography. We were looking for very professional pictures for our engagement and wedding that incorporated special effects, angles, lighting,... Read More different focuses, poses, etc that really make the difference between mediocre and fantastic pictures. We also were looking for a package that was affordable. When we found Joey Wallace Photography, we realized it was exactly what we were looking for. And through the entire process, we were never disappointed! Joey met and exceeded all of our expectations! We haven't had our wedding yet, but LOVED our engagement session and pictures! In addition to amazing quality work at an affordable price, Joey has been one of the nicest and most professional vendors that we've had the pleasure of working with during our wedding planning. He is always so genuine, happy, courteous, and upbeat! During our initial consultation, we had lots of questions. Joey answered each of them thoroughly, and displayed flexibility to meet our needs and requests. For our engagement pictures, he was able to suggest a beautiful location based on descriptions of the type of pictures we wanted. Later, throughout the engagement session, he showed thorough knowledge of just how to pose, use sunlight, and scenery to result in beautiful pictures! They turned out so well that we're ordering a lot of these prints for display once we're in our house! We can't wait until our wedding, and know that we're in good hands with Joey Wallace Photography!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Sisie N

Joey did a fabulous job capturing the moments on our wedding day and also the engagement photo session. He's always responsive to my email and my texts. He not only inspires us to do some good shots but also comes with awesome ideas. He's willing to take extra efforts and go all... Read More the way out to make your photos look good and more importantly, you are satisfied with them!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Casey B

My husband and I can't express what an amazing photographer Joey is. He put so much time, energy, patience, and care into capturing our wedding day for us. Even through some of the craziness of the day, he steadfastly continued to capture this day for us, and we couldn't be... Read More more pleased. We also appreciated how organized and professional Joey was. From our initial phone call, to our planning calls, his questionnaires, etc., he really exceeded our expectations. And not only was he professional, but the photos he captured for us are STUNNING! Our wedding guests were wowed by the photos. the quality and quantity of photos we received from Joey. I can't express how wonderful he was. BOOK JOEY SERIOUSLY. You will be thrilled and grateful to have such a talented and professional photographer capture your wedding day. My husband and I are looking forward to making him our official family photographer.

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Elaine O

Joey did a great job capturing photos of our wedding day! He got really great pictures of my friends and family too, just like I had asked. We got our pictures back pretty quickly and absolutely love them! He was on time to the wedding, very nice to everyone, stayed busy... Read More taking photos even while we were having down time waiting on guests to arrive. He did better than I could have ever imagined. I highly recommend Joey for a wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Jimmy F

Joey provided great service for our wedding day. His set-up process was very simple and explained a lot of details upfront. Our photos turned out great and am very happy with the results. The reason for 4 star instead of 5, is my suggestion is that Joey visits a venue prior to... Read More shooting (if never worked before). I felt that things could have flowed a little easier if he had visited the facility and scoped out areas for picture taking and what was accessible for bridal suite and around venue.

2017-06-21T04:04:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for your kind words Jimmy. We strive to provide our couples with the best quality of experience possible on their special day. I do apologize that our preparation process was not made clear; as we do actually tour and explore all... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Steffanie L

My husband and I just got our wedding photos back and I can't say enough how happy I am with them. We were on a pretty tight budget, so we opted for Joey's smallest wedding package, but we ended up with over 800 photos. He was very easy to work with and somehow made beautiful... Read More photos out of my camera-awkward self. I would recommend Joey to anyone needing professional photos, and I will certainly be using him for future occasions (hopefully not another wedding though!)

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Christina C

We chose Joey because his portfolio was beautiful, engagement shoot was included and most importantly, the price was right. He was down to earth and made my fiance'... now husband... very comfortable in our engagement shoot. He was so enthusiastic about shooting our wedding, I... Read More left knowing the album was gonna be great. When I saw the shots, I knew Joey was a photo ninja taking shots when I didn't even know he was near. We could not be more happy. Our photos are magazine worthy and we're cute but definitely NOT magazine ready on a daily basis. That's magic. This review will likely be seen on other sites as I plan to post it everywhere. Joey Wallace, you are amazing!

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Nan A

Joey did a fabulous job. I don't know how many pictures he took. I do know I have favorited 277. There are so many great pictures. Joey is easy to work with. He is prompt. He wants to do a good job for you. Joey captured our fun and beautiful wedding day and I'm so excited to... Read More share our photos! Thank you Joey! You're wonderful.

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Tiffany F

Joey did an amazing job capturing our special day!! You can tell he truly cares about the photos he is taking!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Mary Ellen N

We booked Joey several months ahead of time. We had very specific wants and needs for our photographs and he listened and helped us accomplish what we were going for. He was very easy to work with. Thank-you Joey!

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 marcia L

Joey did such a wonderful job on our engagement pictures. He was very professional and easy to work with. Definitely kept a smile on my fiancé and I's face. He was unique and skilled in all the photos he took. I can't wait for him o shoot our wedding. I'm sure the pictures will... Read More be beautiful. Don't look any further for a professional Joey is it!!!!

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Alondra C

Joey will be our wedding photographer in just a few months. I found him through the knot and read the reviews and contacted him right away. He recently did our engagement session and our pictures turned out beyond amazing. He made us feel so comfortable, he was so patient and we... Read More had so much fun throughout the shoot... and the results were incredile. We got our pictures just a few days later! We are extremely happy with the results! Joey is always responsive and is always willing to help if you have any questions or concerns. He truly loves what he does! We are extremely happy we found him and we can not wait for him to capture us on our special day!

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Douglas D

Joey did a wonderful job of capturing our wedding and reception. We were very happy with the quality and variety of the images he photographed. He was very responsive, cooperative and attune to our needs for a very reasonable fee. We have received many wonderful comments from... Read More friends and family who have viewed our photos. We would highly recommend Joey Wallace Photography for weddings or any occasion!

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Chloe C

The photos were beyond what I imagined, we could not be happier! My fiancé and I were blown away by them, we've been looking at them every day! Joey was easy to work with, and he made the whole experience amazing. My whole family even commented that he didn't seem intrusive,... Read More and I didn't feel that way either. I've been to weddings where I'm so distracted by the photographer that I miss the ceremony. But Joey wasn't like that, he was attentive and he moved around easily and I didn't feel like he was all I focused on. I would definitely recommend Joey!

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Whitney R

My fiancé and I were searching for a photographer for a few months and were uncertain of who we wanted to hire for the engagement session and our wedding. Our wedding planner suggested a couple of photographers, but we selected Joey Wallace and contacted him. From that day... Read More forward, Joey has been very professional, flexible, and friendly. He made our engagement session so fun and exciting. He inquired about our vision and he truly did an AMAZING job. We absolutely love our engagement photos. We are so glad we chose Joey and can’t wait until he’s able to capture our BIG DAY!!! We will definitely recommend Joey to our family and friends!!!

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Courtney S

Joey was absolutely wonderful! We contacted him about a week before the wedding in a frantic search for a photographer - any photographer - and we got the best! Joey worked with us, answering all our questions and was ready to go by the wedding day. Our pictures are wonderful!... Read More If I had to do it over again, I would still choose Joey, just sooner than the week before!

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Kadyja C

I could not have hired a better photographer for my engagement shoot. Joey showed up earlier and was very professional. He made the day extremely fun and made sure my fiancée and I were comfortable. He will also be the photographer for my wedding. I am looking foward to working... Read More with him again.

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Mesa D

After about 6 months of trying to find the right photographer, I stumbled across Joey and I took a chance. He blew it out of the park. He was very helpful with where the shoot should be. He was very professional and made us feel comfortable. He made it fun and definitely worth... Read More the almost 3 hour drive to Atlanta! The pictures were absolutely stunning. I totally recommend him.

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Brandie W

Joey was wonderful!! My fiance and I are kind of goofy and hard to handle sometimes, but he worked with us and took amazing pictures. I couldn't believe how beautiful the pictures turned out, I literally can't stop looking at them. [Haha] he was very professional and knew what... Read More he was doing. I will recommend him to everyone!

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Deltre S

We hired Joey as our photographer for our engagement shoot and wedding. We had our engagement shoot about a week and a half ago and are so pleased with Joey's services and level of skill. The day of the shoot, my fiance and I showed up late, but Joey did not complain. During the... Read More shoot, Joey was extremely patient and even ran back to one of the scenes to grab some of our props that we left. He made us feel extremely comfortable and neither one of us are photogenic. Joey continued to tell us that we looked great already and that he would make our photos look awesome. Joey did just that! A week later he delivered our edited photos and they are awesome! I cannot wait until our wedding day. Thank you Joey for making my fiance and i look wonderful!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016

We got married in November last month, but i didn’t want to review joey until after we receive our album. I honestly don’t understand why joey’s prices are below the market. From the moment we did our engagement pictures, he has been very responsive and professional throughout... Read More the process. Aside of how beautiful our pictures turned out, i absolutely loved how unique and personable they were. The reason i’m giving joey 4 stars is because our album was delayed two weeks

2016-12-20T17:15:02 Response from the vendor

Hi Emily Thanks for all the sweet compliments and thanks for allowing me to be part of your big day. I'm very sorry again for the delay, we have taken the appropriate measurements to ensure this doesn't happen again.

Meet The Manager

Joey Wallace

Hello My name is Joey, and I am deeply driven by the happiness of others. I will forever be thankful for those who have filled my portfolio with their beautiful smiles. This has allowed me to establish a place in a profession that I truly love. My passion is capturing the perfect moment and magnifying its beauty; Just like the look in the groom’s eyes trailing his bride walking down the aisle, the true passion in the first kiss and the contagious excitement of the first dance.