3167 Fowler Ave ste 203, Clovis, CA (559) 353-2449

Beautiful Engagement Photos

Reviewed on 1/07/2014 Milinda S

My husband actually won a free engagement shoot with John on the radio. Now normally that to me means someone who is going to give you a quick shoot and a few good photos, but John was an complete professional! We shot at a local vineyard and had such a great experience.... Read More John keeps the whole experience very relaxed and our shoot flew by! I was so impressed with the variety of photos John took and most of all at how well he captured our personalities. We ended up ordering a beautiful photo book from John to use as our guest book at the wedding. John was quick in turning around the proof for the book and we had so many compliments on our beautiful and unique guest book. Definitely take the time to meet with John for your photo needs. He is a true professional and has a great eye!

Stunning Photography & Great Personality!

Reviewed on 6/10/2013 Tracy Q

I started with a list of something in the neighborhood of 50-60 highly rated wedding photographers in my budget and in my area. I whittled it down to about 15 or so, and interviewed 8 of them. While it was a tough decision, we went with John (even though he was at the very top... Read More of our price range) because of several factors. John has a background in lighting design, which gives him an edge over a lot of other photographers. Lighting and manipulating existing light can make or break a photo and can create nearly any emotional response you want. He was able to really push the lighting and in the same location we got images that were fun & nostalgic and others that were powerful & romantic. He has a wonderful fun personality and just goes with the flow. He makes you feel relaxed and comfortable right away, didn't make you feel rushed, and didn't feel like some stranger. At one point my youngest daughter got him into the photo booth and had to take a picture with him! We absolutely loved having John photograph our wedding and engagement portraits and highly recommend him.

Reviewed on 11/11/2010 Aleen K

John is an amazing photographer.. He's professional, yet upbeat and enthusiastic in personality and easy to work with. He loves what he does and does it well. John uses only top of the line equipment and gives his 100% to make sure your happy. He won't let you down!

Words fail to describe how AWESOME John is!!

Reviewed on 8/26/2010 Kristyn R

Besides the chapel for the ceremony, John drew the most rave reviews. He took wonderfully creative shots throughout the entire wedding day, from getting ready to the final dances. He has a way of being everywhere at once, as I think he has multiple photos of all of our wedding... Read More guests!! He was also remarkably unobtrusive, we never really noticed he was taking all of his gorgeous photos. His new studio is amazing too, as is his processing of the photos. He does miracles with color that, in additional to all of the creative poses he thinks up, leads to spectacular photos. John was a photojournalist and his resume is impressive, I feel it was an honor to have him at my wedding. He offers a number of affordable packages and easy online ordering, with all products delivered on time and as promised. I cannot recommend John highly enough, I wouldn't trust my wedding photos to anyone else!!