Los Angeles and Orange County Wedding Photographer

John Warren Photography is anything but your average wedding photographer. Chic, styled, modern, creative. Warren offers more than your average wedding photo. With the proper amount of light, technique and skills, this Orange County / Los Angeles Wedding Photographer turns these moments into pieces of art to be enjoyed by family and friends for life times. Located in Mission Viejo, California, John Warren Photography offers services throughout Orange County, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, Las Vegas and beyond. We love to travel, so please do not hesitate to ask us about our destination weddings. Wherever your wedding is, we'd love to be there.

Artistic, Classic, Dramatic, Modern

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Southern California and travels worldwide (949) 793-1342

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Ivy L

John Warren Photography is easy to work with, they made my Wedding day extra special. Everyone loved the Canvas and especially the guest book. The artwork and photograph is superb, clean, and classy. They treat their clients well, they treated me like family. Shaiane made sure... Read More that I have snacks, and well taken care of on my wedding day. I'm thankful that I met them, I'm beyond satfisfied with everything.

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Jackie R

We had seen Warren's work from a friend's wedding that we had gone to and were floored by the pictures we saw after. So, when we decided to get married in California (we live in Illinois) we knew we wanted to book him and his team. He made it very easy to work together long... Read More distance and made us very comfortable on our first Skype chat. Warren did both our engagement pictures as well as our wedding pictures. We did the engagement pictures prior to the wedding on a trip we made out to California to complete all the planning details with all our vendors. Warren took us to an amazingly beautiful location to have as the backdrop on our pictures and he made the process comfortable and so much fun! His style and skill are incomparable to other photographers. He is truly in a class all his own! Our pictures were original, natural, and just stunning. Many of them brought our family and friends to tears because of their beauty. We are so excited to see our wedding photographs when they are completed. During the whole wedding day Warren made the pictures aspect of the day again so easy and comfortable. He helped with guiding the process of the day itself and working with our DJ during the reception in handling timing of different things to be done. Warren and his team were invisible during the wedding ceremony and reception and were very professional but still fun during the whole process and day. He and his team were all dressed appropriately for the occasion. Warren took the extra effort and time to take pictures with just my husband and I after the ceremony was over and during the reception at various times to get sunset pictures and even a nighttime picture. He was always looking for props to use in the pictures or special spots or areas to take pictures that would have stunning backgrounds or features. He would guide us on how to position and pose for the pictures to get the best results. I can't say enough about Warren, his wife Shaiane, and his entire team! They were amazing to work with and if you want to have stunning and beautiful memories to look back with on your wedding day, John Warren Photography is THE photographer to hire!!

Great Photographer

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Kathleen H

After reviewing Warren's gallery we decided to set up a meeting. From the moment we met Warren and his wife we felt comfortable enough to book them. He did our engagement photos and everyone loved them. We are still waiting on our photos but with what we've seen so far I know... Read More they will be beautiful. I love his originality and he doesn't do the same old photos you see splattered all over pinterest. He has original ideas and made us comfortable taking photos. I would definitely recommend him to any bride!

Meet The Manager

Shaiane Morales

Your wedding is very personal to us. From the moment we make the initial phone call, Shaiane will make sure to take care of you. You're not just another client, each one of our couple is special. For us, your experience and your story is just as important as your photos. We capture memories and make sure that they are not just ordinary photos, but pictures which you would enjoy looking at even as the years go by. Contact us today to learn more about how we can be a part of your big day.