Los Angeles and Orange County Wedding Photographer

John Warren Photography is anything but your average wedding photographer. Chic, styled, modern, creative. Warren offers more than your average wedding photo. With the proper amount of light, technique and skills, this Orange County / Los Angeles Wedding Photographer turns these moments into pieces of art to be enjoyed by family and friends for life times. Located in Mission Viejo, California, John Warren Photography offers services throughout Orange County, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, Las Vegas and beyond. We love to travel, so please do not hesitate to ask us about our destination weddings. Wherever your wedding is, we'd love to be there.

Artistic, Classic, Dramatic, Modern

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Southern California and travels worldwide (949) 793-1342

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Rosa R

John Warren has some serious skills! My husband and I got married a year ago and we go right back to that special day we said "I do" just by looking at the photographs that were captured by the amazing photographer Warren. The John Warren team captured more than special moments... Read More but memories we will hold on to for the rest of our lives. It was all thanks to our wonderful friends who recommended John Warren Photography. As soon as I saw their wedding pictures, I knew we had to have this team on our wedding day. From the moment we met with Warren to go over pricing he was very professional, punctual and had creative ideas galore. That is one thing that definitely stood out to my husband and I, Warren has numerous ideas, is very creative, enthusiastic and passionate about what he does. He shot our engagement shoot (Roof Top in DTLA) He made us look and feel like models, the shots were jaw dropping. All of our friends and family were raving about our shoot. These pictures were breathtaking, they really looked like they belonged in a bridal magazine. Another thing that impressed us about JWP is that they are willing to go the extra mile/s for your shoots. The day of the wedding came and the JWP team was on time and excited to capture our big day. They were so patient and sweet as we had them going back and fourth from the hotel room, to the church and then to the reception. As I look at my photos every moment is shot , he did not miss a thing! The day I received our photos, I was touched to find them in a special packaging/Keepsake box that I know took them extra time and effort to create. Warren and his team exceeded my expectations and I would highly recommend anyone looking for a photographer to hire him. So in love with our photos! So in love with their services! Thank you so much JWP you guys are the absolute best!!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Ai-Chau H

JOHN WARREN PHOTOGRAPHY IS AMAZING!!! Even though it is coming up to almost a year after my husband and I got married, I still have very fond memories of working with Warren on the day of the wedding. After months and months of planning leading up to the wedding, it was a relief... Read More to let go of the reins and have Warren take over for the pictures and direct us toward locations and poses to showcase our day. At the same time, he was very open and receptive to things that we wanted included in the pictures as well. Working with Warren was definitely one of the most enjoyable parts of the day. He and his sweet wife, Shaiane, just made things relaxing and fun, while keeping us on target. And the pictures are BEAUTIFUL. So breathtaking and memorable. Warren captured not just the big parts of the day, but little fleeting and wonderful moments as well. My favorite of these moments was a picture he caught of my husband and I laughing with the presiding priest during the wedding. He really captures the spontaneity of the moment. The relationship doesn't end after the wedding, or even after I received the pictures either...I was in contact with either Warren or Shaiane throughout this past year, just talking about the pictures. They are so responsive. It really goes beyond customer service...these guys are friends :)

2017-08-01T23:30:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Ai-Chau, it was really a pleasure being a part of your wedding. It was so much fun! We look forward to capturing more memories of you both in the future.

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Kristine S

John Warren Is an excellent photographer who really knows his craft. I have been coming to him for many years to capture all the priceless moments in my family's life. From our engagement photos, to our wedding, to our children and family photos, I have been more than pleased... Read More with every outcome. If you are looking for a talented photographer who is easy to work with, and a true professional, look no further. John Warren is your guy!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Lizeth P

The best photographer that you can find, very profecional and beatifull pictures.

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Leandro & Sheryl M

Warren is an incredible photographer! He takes million dollar photos! Thanks for making our wedding memorable and picture perfect !

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Rochielle P

Best photographer that you can get for your special day--whatever it may be. He was our photographer for our wedding & for our son's 1st bday cake smash. He truly captures that special moment that you think might have passed because he did that for us. I have nothing, but good... Read More things to say about his craft & his professionalism.

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Sokhon S

John is an amazing photographer! From the moment we met for our consultation, we knew right away that we wanted him to be our photographer. During our gorgeous engagement shoot he made us feel relaxed and natural. I was beyond blown away when I saw the pictures from our... Read More engagement shoot. John was such a trooper during our 2 day wedding celebration. I don’t know how he manages to take over 4000 pictures and every picture was just perfect. He was able to capture all the emotions, laughter and love perfectly. Thank you John! We will treasure the photos forever!”

2017-08-01T23:32:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you Sok! We hope to see you again soon. We should schedule your family shoot soon.

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 tak h

We got married this Past January and had John Warren photographed our wedding. We couldn't be happier with the images that Warren and his team created for us! John is courteous, professional and a good listener. He was very open to our requests and suggestions and we just love... Read More how the pictures turned out. Thanks again, Warren, for such a great experience and for making our wedding so wondering. We definitely recommend John Warren to anyone who is planning a special gathering of all kinds!

2017-08-01T23:33:14 Response from the vendor

Thanks Tak! You and Dean have been so great! We love your dresses and we hope to be able to wrok with you again in the near future

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Ivy L

John Warren Photography is easy to work with, they made my Wedding day extra special. Everyone loved the Canvas and especially the guest book. The artwork and photograph is superb, clean, and classy. They treat their clients well, they treated me like family. Shaiane made sure... Read More that I have snacks, and well taken care of on my wedding day. I'm thankful that I met them, I'm beyond satfisfied with everything.

2017-08-01T23:35:39 Response from the vendor

Hi Ivy, thank you! We are so glad that we were able to be a part of your special day. On the side note, we hope the emergency bag was of help

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Jackie R

We had seen Warren's work from a friend's wedding that we had gone to and were floored by the pictures we saw after. So, when we decided to get married in California (we live in Illinois) we knew we wanted to book him and his team. He made it very easy to work together long... Read More distance and made us very comfortable on our first Skype chat. Warren did both our engagement pictures as well as our wedding pictures. We did the engagement pictures prior to the wedding on a trip we made out to California to complete all the planning details with all our vendors. Warren took us to an amazingly beautiful location to have as the backdrop on our pictures and he made the process comfortable and so much fun! His style and skill are incomparable to other photographers. He is truly in a class all his own! Our pictures were original, natural, and just stunning. Many of them brought our family and friends to tears because of their beauty. We are so excited to see our wedding photographs when they are completed. During the whole wedding day Warren made the pictures aspect of the day again so easy and comfortable. He helped with guiding the process of the day itself and working with our DJ during the reception in handling timing of different things to be done. Warren and his team were invisible during the wedding ceremony and reception and were very professional but still fun during the whole process and day. He and his team were all dressed appropriately for the occasion. Warren took the extra effort and time to take pictures with just my husband and I after the ceremony was over and during the reception at various times to get sunset pictures and even a nighttime picture. He was always looking for props to use in the pictures or special spots or areas to take pictures that would have stunning backgrounds or features. He would guide us on how to position and pose for the pictures to get the best results. I can't say enough about Warren, his wife Shaiane, and his entire team! They were amazing to work with and if you want to have stunning and beautiful memories to look back with on your wedding day, John Warren Photography is THE photographer to hire!!

Great Photographer

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Kathleen H

After reviewing Warren's gallery we decided to set up a meeting. From the moment we met Warren and his wife we felt comfortable enough to book them. He did our engagement photos and everyone loved them. We are still waiting on our photos but with what we've seen so far I know... Read More they will be beautiful. I love his originality and he doesn't do the same old photos you see splattered all over pinterest. He has original ideas and made us comfortable taking photos. I would definitely recommend him to any bride!

Meet The Manager

Shaiane Morales

Your wedding is very personal to us. From the moment we make the initial phone call, Shaiane will make sure to take care of you. You're not just another client, each one of our couple is special. For us, your experience and your story is just as important as your photos. We capture memories and make sure that they are not just ordinary photos, but pictures which you would enjoy looking at even as the years go by. Contact us today to learn more about how we can be a part of your big day.