Engagement, Trash The Dress

Destination Weddings

335 Grape Street, Whitehall, PA (610) 295-4174

Reviewed on 12/22/2017 Kaitlyn M

John Wirick Photography is amazing! From the beginning John was great to work with. His pictures are amazing and he so creative, I would recommend him to anyone!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Aj C

I would say one of the best Photographers in the area for y our wedding day. John makes you feel at ease with any and all of the shots he takes and creates a schedule which is both easy and stress free. He has a knack for knowing what angles and background will make you photos... Read More the BEST! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to book a photographer! 5 Stars all around!!!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Danielle D

I met John at a local bridal show and once I saw his work, I knew I had to hire him as our wedding photographer. Every photo he showed to me I loved more than the next. Once we made our consultation appointment, I was thrilled with the ideas that he had and I knew that our... Read More special day would be photographed well. However, he exceeded all of our expectations. We decided to go with the option of having our engagement photos taken by John as well. He did a great job and was able to turn these photos into a "save the date" card that we sent to our guests and he also made them into a guest book for the big day. On our wedding day, John and his partner, Karen, did an amazing job capturing everything from the details to the special moments that happened. They were both right there if we needed anything or wanted a special photo taken. My parents and in-laws did not need to take their cell phones out all day because they knew that John and Karen were capturing everything. They were able to be "in the moment" with us and enjoy the day without having to worry about their phones. This is truly a great team of photographers! During the wedding reception, John even had put together a slide show of photos that had been taken throughout the day for our guests to see while they were dancing and celebrating with us. It was a great added feature that made our day different from the typical wedding. Our guests enjoyed being able to see the photos from the day. When we were looking at the photos during the reception, we loved them! They were great and are very real looking, not the typical staged photos that everyone has for their wedding day. They are full of life and we can remember our moments from the day by looking at the photos. After the wedding was over, we decided to have John also make our "thank you" cards to send to our guests with some photos of the day. The cards came out great and everyone who received one was thrilled to see some more photos from our day. John is an amazing photographer and we are grateful for him taking beautiful photos of our special day. We would not have wanted anyone else to be our photographer!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 kenia v

It was a great experience to have John be part of our wedding. He took the time To get to know us and capture really beautiful moments.

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Hayley C

John is nothing short of amazing! I simply can't put into words how beautiful his photos are and how much effort he puts into making sure he captures every single moment of your day. He's worth every penny!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Katie W

John was easy to work with from beginning to end. We loved knowing that when he asked us questions and got to know us, he listened. The passion he has for photography shows! I'm glad I chose John to photograph the best day of my life!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Nicole M

Words cannot express how thankful and happy we are with John and his work. I met him at a wedding expo and knew I needed him from our first encounter. His photography is beautiful! And not only that, his personality is fantastic. He made us all feel comfortable. We highly... Read More recommend him!!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Stephanie S

John and Karen did an amazing job the day of the wedding. We were so impressed after seeing the pictures. He had the pictures done sooner than I thought! I would recommend his services to anyone.

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 stephanie f

For anybody getting married, the photographer is a HUGE deal! We-the bride and groom, of course want amazing pictures to look back on for years to come! John Wirick was absolutely incredible! He not only accommodated us in every way asked, but he really shows love for his work... Read More when capturing your big day. Unlike some photographers who look miserable while shooting pictures John and his partner, Karen were actually having fun! At one point he even got in a funny pose with the groomsmen showing off their marvel character t-shirts. Not only did he lighten the mode and make the day more enjoyable for everyone, but you could really tell that he truly enjoys what he does. I would 100 percent recommend John Wirick Photography for any event! We were very impressed with John and could not imagine if we booked our wedding with anyone else!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Dana T

When selecting our vendors for the wedding we wanted to find the best photographer the Lehigh Valley had to offer, being that the photos were important to us. After it was all said and done & our day had passed we looked at the photos we received from John, and he is just that.... Read More I can say without a doubt that he is the such a caring, thoughtful, professional, and hardworking photographer. He tailored our day to us down to the very last detail. He listened to every wish we had and fulfilled it. He also was quick to send us our pictures. We received ours on Christmas morning which was an amazing gift. The pictures we received were so well thought out and very unique. Every photo expressed the style and feel that we wanted. The photos were so rich with color and so crisp that it looked as though you were there in the moment. I can not thank him enough for making our day so easy and stress free. He immortalized a memorable day in gorgeous photos forever. We will forever recommend him to anyone for any photo opportunity! Thank you John!!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Hilary S

From the second my husband and I met with John I knew that I wanted him as our photographer. His pictures are beautiful. To help stay in our price range we only used one photographer instead of the usual two photographers. So the day of or wedding John worked his butt off to get... Read More every single picture and not miss any photo opportunity. They day or our wedding it was snowing/freezing rain and John trecked outside to get all the pictures that I wanted in not the most ideal conditions. I can't say enough good things about John. My husband and I can't wait to get the rest of our pictures, I'm sure they are going to be amazing.

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Haley H

As soon as the search for photographers began it was obvious that our wedding needed to be done by John. His pictures are vivid, clear, and absolutely beautiful. When my fiancé (now husband), Joe and I met with John we were so nervous about everything, but John put all our... Read More worries at ease. We had a beautiful engagement session with him and from the time we spent with him we knew our wedding pictures would be better than we could ever imagine. On the day of our wedding, John and Karen were fantastic! Not only are they the kindest people to work with, but in the 10+ hours they were with us they did not stop working. They were fun, professional, and always looking for the best shots of everyone. They captured the best moments of the day and now whenever we look at a picture, we are immediately brought back to that exact moment like we are reliving it all over again! We could write a book about their amazing photography skills and personalities. We would without a doubt recommend John Wirick Photography to any couple looking for the best photos of their special day!!

Reviewed on 12/26/2016 Amie F

After seeing John's photography display at several bridal shows we finally decided we needed to set up an appointment to meet with him and discuss booking him as our wedding photographer. We were always very impressed with not only his display, but his willingness to show us... Read More photographs from the venue we had booked. At the shows he would pull up several weddings he had photographed at our venue, and had all the pictures on the slideshow for us to view. There weren't just a few great photographs on the slideshows, every picture had amazing color, unique perspectives, and perfectly captured the moment. When meeting with John he was always extremely accommodating and very personable. You can easily tell he loves his job as it shows in his enthusiasm and the way he talks about previous couples he photographed. We couldn't be happier with the photographs he captured of our wedding day. We had added the second photographer to our package; Karen, and loved working with both her and John. Their personalities made it easy to feel comfortable in front of the camera. We feel as though they truly tried to capture our personalities through the photographs they took of us. Not a detail was left out, and working with him was an absolute pleasure! We highly recommend him to any engaged couples we talk to about wedding planning!

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Tiffany D

John is absolutely amazing. He took the time to meet with us and build us exactly what we wanted in our package. I left feeling so extremely excited about what was to come. Our engagement photos were so fun. He is so laid back and easy to work with. He lets you enjoy the moment... Read More without feeling the pressure of anything. The photos are absolutely stunning and I can't rave enough about the teasers he puts out! My save the dates were hand delivered to his office in a box with a box. Talk about presentation! He was easy to communicate with, efficient, and all around wonderful. I can't wait for our wedding day and to see what else he has in store. I can't say enough good things about him. His work is top quality while he makes you feel like one of his family members. Absolutely love him!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Ashley H

John is an amazing photographer!! My husband and I adored him the minute we met him. He really listened to what it is what we were looking for and exceeded our expectations. I've had photographers before who never really wanted to capture what it is I was looking for, but what... Read More they thought looked best. John doesn't do that. He has a great attention to detail and delivers what you want, while also providing his profession advice. He instantly makes you feel comfortable and relaxed. My husband hates his picture taken but John made him so relaxed, we captured priceless pictures that will have us laughing and smiling for years to come. He's extremely professional as far as getting the job done, but makes you feel like he's one of your best friends. He'll do almost anything to get you a great picture; even if it means dodging incoming trains or getting knee deep in water. John is the kind of photographer that makes you want to get married all over again because he helps make it truly the time of your life.

Great guy, AMAZING photos!

Reviewed on 11/27/2015 Erin Q

When we first met John, my husband and I knew that we wanted him as our photographer. He is down-to-earth and a pleasure to be around. He made us feel comfortable in our engagement session and allowed us to just be ourselves. For the wedding, John and his assistant, Karen, were... Read More there for every special moment, capturing the pieces of the day that we were too busy to stop and appreciate. They were kind, professional, and made us feel at ease. They went above and beyond in capturing our "Pinterest" pictures, and even stayed late to get a few last shots in after the reception. The pictures are phenomenal! I am so glad we chose John, because we can look back on our pictures, and share them with others, with pride and happiness! I really can't say enough great things about John and Karen!

Best Wedding Photographer!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Amanda S

My fiancé and I were told by a close family friend that we needed to meet with John Wirick to see if he would be a good fit for our engagement and wedding photos. We met with John and he made us feel important, at ease, and totally comfortable immediately. Not only was he very... Read More personable and professional, but his work spoke for itself. His pictures he showed us were phenomenal! We booked him during that first meeting and left feeling like we had made the best decision for our wedding. We ended up having John shoot 2 engagement sessions and our wedding. John is the easiest photographer to work with. He will do whatever it takes to get the perfect shot and makes sure to take what the bride and groom want into account. He was very accommodating during those engagement sessions as well. He braved the cold of November and the heat of August just to make us happy. Then came the big day. John got every shot I could have every dreamed of! He was there right at 9am when myself and my bridesmaids were getting ready and had an assistant to shoot my fiancé and his groomsmen. Everything went seamlessly. He and his assistant shot during our ceremony and reception and took the time to make sure my husband and I got every shot we wanted. Then to our surprise during dinner, he took many pictures he had taken that morning and afternoon and, instead of taking a break for himself, put those photos into a slideshow that was played for our guests! Wow! Once the night was over he asked once again if there was any other shot we wanted and made sure we were 100% satisfied, which we were! John was there to make us happy, and he really did by providing us with the most beautiful photos that we are now able to cherish. John actually booked a friend's wedding just because she fell in love with the photos John took of my husband and I. My husband and I will continue to have John shoot any important event or milestone in our lives. We are so lucky to have gained him as a friend as well!

Memories for a Lifetime!!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Jessica S

We LOVED John Wirick Photography!! I simply cannot recommend John highly enough! Our wedding was only 5 days ago, but I am so thrilled with the few "teaser" pictures I have seen, I had to write the review now! John was so professional and made taking the photos fun. He was not... Read More in any way intrusive - he seemed to fade into the background when he needed to (such as when I did my dress reveal with my dad, when the tears were flowing for both of us!), yet he was right there whenever we needed or wanted him. Beyond the fact that he is the epitome of a professional, he is just a really nice guy. We truly enjoyed working with both him and his associate photographer Karen. They played well off of each other, each offering ideas on how to pose or set things up, one doing the lighting as needed and the other taking photos. They made it quick and easy and did not tie us up away from our party and guests for an excessive amount of time. John truly made everything up to us, while offering his expert guidance. I was able to quickly preview some unretouched photos from the morning of our wedding in a slide show John had going at our reception and suffice it to say, I cannot wait to see all the photos of the day. I also cannot adequately express what a pleasure it was to work with John. Years from now, we'll be able to look at our wedding album and have gorgeous, vivid memories from our wedding day and we couldn't be more grateful to John Wirick Photography for that gift!

NUMBER ONE

Reviewed on 2/26/2015 Jessica R

John is an amazing photographer. He was our wedding photographer and we had an engagement session (which I highly recommend) with him. His pictures are beautiful and he makes the experience so much fun! I recommend him to everyone!

Amazing photographer, great person

Reviewed on 2/25/2015

John's photographs speak volumes about his talent and passion as a photographer. His originality and ability to capture the perfect moment is second to none. John's mastery of lighting makes his photographs brilliantly colorful. My fiance and I booked our wedding date with... Read More John's availability in mind. His work stood head and shoulders above every other photographer and we wanted ONLY John to photograph our special day. At our first meeting John took the time to learn about our love story and almost immediately a vision was formed for our engagement session. In a few weeks, we found ourselves back at the place my fiance and I met. John was a consummate professional, working with us in 18 degree weather through multiple wardrobe changes to capture our special moments. John's warm and friendly personality made the day feel more like a day of hanging out with an old time friend then a day with our photographer. The photographs have turned out amazing. Our save the date cards designed by John have been complimented by many. We cannot wait for John to photograph our wedding in a few months and we will be back to him for family photo sessions in the future.

Magazine quality

Reviewed on 2/25/2015

Not only did john take amazing wedding photos, he followed us to multiple states to take the most beautiful, magazine quality engagement photos. He is both professional and a fun personality which was well appreciated during the chaos of wedding planning.

Loved working with John

Reviewed on 2/25/2015 Lisa V

Working with John was great. He has great ideas and takes awesome photos

Absolutely amazing

Reviewed on 2/24/2015 Holly P

John is a professional, hard working & fun loving photographer that made our wedding day memories live on with us forever. His photographs are beyond what we could have expected. John captured the most amazing moments throughout my wedding day, even the ones I forgot or didn't... Read More get a chance to see. I felt like he was in 5 spots at once, but was never in the way! From the beginning of planning to my wedding day John was fantastic to work with. He even surprised us on our wedding day with a slideshow of some of our pictures from that morning which my guests LOVED! It was great to have my loved ones see those pictures so quickly and since they didn't get to experience our morning with us. The best and most positive words can't even express how pleased I was with John Wirick Photography, Karen who assisted John that say was amazing as well! I'm am so happy to say that I will have these beautiful pictures forever to cherish that memory because of John Wirick Photography!

Wedding/Engagement Pictures

Reviewed on 2/24/2015 Devin L

So far we have only worked with John for our engagement pictures, but I couldn't be happier!! Besides the amazing photographs that John has taken for us he has been extremely professional and very down to earth!! He made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera which... Read More wasn't easy for my fiancé in the beginning. John has been timely with getting our pictures back to us and even with all my emails John has always responded in a timely manor! I would recommend John Wirick Photography for any of your photography needs!!

Great service

Reviewed on 2/24/2015 Amanda M

John is a great guy! He will do pretty much anything to get the perfect shot. I highly recommend him!