Johnny Only; Wedding Dj & MC

Central New York State, travel upstate, NYC & PA

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

3545 Smith Dr, Endwell, NY Central New York State, travel upstate, NYC & PA (607) 427-6659

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Amber G

We couldn't have chose a better DJ for our wedding! Johnny was awesome to work with and kept our dance floor going all night! Everyone at our wedding had a great time! The photobooth was a huge hit and the uplighting made all of the difference in our venue! Johnny was also... Read More amazing to work with!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 11/26/2013 Monika h

Johnny Only was first to call on my list, and the last. He listens to what you want, he did a wonderful job and keeps your reception organized. I think the fact he doesn't advertise but does an average of 100 events a year says it all. My husband is a music snob, and Johnny was... Read More able to make him happy.

Life Saver!!

Reviewed on 6/07/2013 Meredith G

Johnny Only was the most raved about aspect of our reception! His play list fit our crowd perfectly, and he was worth twice what he charged us. Great announcing all night, and he kept the flow of our reception right on target. Even more, he stepped in to save our wedding after... Read More our previous DJ cancelled only a few months before. Our previous DJ did us a favor, because Johnny Only was great!

The best wedding DJ!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2011 Rachel R

We absolutely loved Johnny Only! He was so much fun to work with and our wedding reception was amazing and perfect! He did an amazing voice over for our first dance, uplighting for the room, a photobooth which was a totally hit and we played the newleywed game which had everyone... Read More laughing! I would highly recommend him to everyone!

DJ Johnny Only

Reviewed on 10/07/2011 Nicole B

I honestly could not have asked for a better DJ. Johnny kept our guests dancing and laughing all evening long! He was completely professional, comes wonderfully recommended, and made our reception unforgettable! I honestly give him 5 stars and would recommend him to anyone in... Read More the Binghamton/Elmira area!