Jon LaVerde Photography

Greater Boston area and beyound

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Lynnfield, MA Greater Boston area and beyound (617) 625-2397

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Michelle N

Jon LaVerde was our photographer for the wedding. We met with him and went over the entire day and talked about photographs that I really wanted. He went above and beyond everything I could have wished for. He arrived early to the hotel with his assistant and took beautiful... Read More photographs of us getting ready. We also did a first look at the venue which Jon planned for us and it was more than i could have ever dreamed of. He made sure every photograph was perfect. I would highly recommend Jon for your wedding photography.

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Janine P

Jon is absolutely amazing! We have the most beautiful wedding pictures thanks to him.

2016-07-12T11:14:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you Liz and Ronnie . . . An honor

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Olivia C

Jon was an absolute pleasure to work with from the moment that we met him to the wedding day itself. We knew instantly that we would choose him to be our photographer based on the amazing pictures he showed us in the meeting and his extremely outgoing personality! Our engagement... Read More pictures came out better than I ever could have imagined and the few wedding pictures I've seen so far (which he actually posted the night of our wedding!) look like they belong in a magazine! Jon is extremely professional, responsive, personable, and a pleasure to have around on your wedding day. I can't thank him enough and I will absolutely be recommending him to all of my friends who get engaged!

Jon LaVerde Photography - Best in the business!!

Reviewed on 7/26/2013 Kelly R

We had the pleasure of having Jon LaVerde photograph our wedding in April at The Andover Country Club. Jon has been such a pleasure to work with in all our planning over the last year. From setting up a session to get a nice photograph of us to use for Save the Dates to our... Read More beautiful engagement session at Lynch Park in Beverly to "The Big Day". He's made every step of the planning process so much fun and easy. We're in the stages of finalizing our wedding album now and cannot imagine how gorgeous the final product will be. Jon used pictures from our engagement session at Lynch Park and turned them into a beautiful guest book album for everyone to sign at the wedding. We got so many compliments on how beautiful it came out! By photographing our wedding, I feel like we developed such a great relationship with Jon we will continue to stay in touch with him. He has such a great way of working with people of all different personality types and making you feel so comfortable when having your pictures taken. I would recommend him and his work to anyone looking for a wedding photographer or to have professional pictures taken. He really is the best in the business!

Lynwood Studio

Reviewed on 1/17/2011 Niki S

Jon and Jayna LaVerde were absolutely AMAZING! They made me and our guests feel very comfortable and took absolutley amazing pictures. They paid attention to every detail and went way out and beyond the scope of photography. We would hire them again and would refer them to... Read More anyone! Absolutely PERFECT!!!! Thank you Jon and Jayna!

Great photos!

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Carolyn L

Jon was a pleasure to work with. It is obvious how much he loves his job it comes through in every picture.