Best of Weddings Hall of Fame Recipient

Jonathan Hare's work goes above and beyond just moments in time. His spirited dedication to capturing the true essence of your day is shown in every photo. A photographic style unlike any other where photojournalism meets artistic vision.

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100

St. Pete Beach, FL W. Florida / Destination (727) 408-0462
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Lucy Y

It's hard to begin to put into words how incredible Jonathan is, in both his work, and his personality. I have a photography background, so I was extremely persnickety about who I would have for our wedding photographer. I went through 100+ portfolios and found Jonathan's. I... Read More was in absolutely awe of his work, so we requested an engagement shoot with him. Our engagement photos were wonderful, people had told me I'd have a couple of hundred photos and there would be only 2-3 I would like. We adored all of them. After our engagement shoot we couldn't wait for Jonathan to be a part of a big day, not just because of how excited we were about his photography skills, but because we got on with him spectacularly, and by the time our wedding finished, we already consider him a great friend. I've had friends waiting weeks and months for their wedding photos, Jonathan sent us previews the next day, so I already had amazing photos to show the people who couldn't make it. When I say the photos were amazing, there is no exaggeration, Jonathan has a very special gift, and I cannot do more than say that he is the best choice you can make. We just wish he would move to the west coast so that we can see him more, he will truly be a lifelong friend to us.

Absolutely best wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 12/01/2015

We first used Jonathan as our photographer for our engagement photos. I couldn't be any happier with his work and knew we had to have him for our wedding. Our wedding was a small, fall St. Augustine wedding. Jonathan was our photographer and I couldn't have been more pleased... Read More with his work. He IS absolutely, no doubt about it, the best at what he does! He makes you feel like the most beautiful and most important person in the room, makes you feel comfortable (no matter how uncomfortable you are taking pictures), and makes sure everything is captured so naturally. Not only did he capture all of the special moments of our wedding but incorporated historic St. Augustine into his shots. I wouldn't recommend anyone else to photograph your wedding.

Best Decision I Ever Made

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Laura T

I cannot describe in words how SPECTACULAR Jonathan Hare is as a wedding photographer and a person. I have very high expectations and Jonathan amazed us with his personality and photography. He makes everyone feel at easy while capturing the most important day in your life.... Read More Everyone and I mean everyone just loved and adored him. He is so calm, cool, patient, friendly and creative. He is passionate about making sure he captures your day perfectly. I am blown away by the photography and I haven't even seen them all yet. Other than who I choose to marry, hiring Johnathan as our photographer was the best wedding decision we made and is by far well worth the investment. After the day is over - he was one of the best parts of our wedding and we feel so lucky that we had him by our side that day. Everyone is asking about him and I am already passing his name along. Every bride deserves to feel like a princess and to have those memories perfectly captured and he is guaranteed to do just that. We are forever grateful for Jonathan and feel that he is part of the family.

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Joy S

AMAZING and CREATIVE pictures!!! Jonathan is easy going, easy to work with and has a great eye for beautiful pictures. My daughter loves pictures, but her groom was not a picture happy person. Jonathan made the groom comfortable and even got him to smile in a few of the... Read More pictures. I'm so happy Jonathan photographed my daughters wedding.

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Sanchitaq S

Where do I begin? Jonathan is an example of professionalism and he best vendor I booked for my event. I picked Jonathan because he is incredibly friendly, laid-back, and is all about what the needs of bride/groom. You can tell that this is more than a business or a job to him.... Read More His high energy and enthusiasm was a perfect fit for my high energy and busy Indian wedding. It ended up raining on my wedding day but he was by my side giving me constant updates and words of encouragement. He was so flexible with photo locations changing due to the rain. My guests also remarked on how nice and engaging Jonathan was throughout the event. From the minute I contacted him he was so responsive and professional. Main reason for picking Jonathan is his artistic and fun spin on wedding photographs. And how he takes simple photos and made them visually stunning. Jonathan more than stood up to the task of capturing the family moments but also the essence of our day. My Indian wedding was full of rituals and bright colors...Jonathan did such a fantastic job of capturing the colors, details and the overall vibe. The best part is how fast he worked on sending us the edited photos after the wedding. I became so emotional looking at the photos because I easily relived the day because he was able to capture all the emotions, fun and celebration. I can't recommend Jonathan enough! He is incredibly professional, kind and the perfect photographer to capture the memories that will help you transport back to the day.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Joannica H

My family and I LOVED Jonathan. Including the event planner for our wedding at Prairie Glenn Barn, they loved him, too! He was personable, kind and willing to do the must-have shots my mom wanted LOL His prices are reasonable and even far better than what I had seen from other... Read More wedding photographers. His photos are real and charming and we are so blessed to have had him be a part of our big day.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Evan S

Saying Jonathan did an amazing job is an understatement. We couldn't ask for a better photographer or person to be a part of our wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Samantha L

One of the most important things about our wedding was having a good photographer... Jonathan was everything we wanted and more and we would have arranged our whole wedding around his schedule to make sure we had him! His work is incredible and he makes everyone feel so... Read More comfortable... in the moments that counted we didn't even know he was there but he captured every special moment in the most unique way. Not only do we have the most amazing pictures but Jonathan made our day more special just by being there. He became one of the guest and everyone at the wedding commented both on his work and on his charismatic personally. Thank you Jonathan we love you ! Samantha & Jason

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Cambia W

Jonathan is an investment in the most amazing day of your life, being captured exactly as it was, to remember for the rest of your life. Jonathan has an eye most others lack. He is extremely flexible to do what you want but I promise your best shots will be the ones where he... Read More just "does his thing." This man is one of the most talented photographers I have ever worked with. I have some "photo-snob" friends and they were in awe of his work. Thank you for capturing every aspect of my day! My photos will be cherished forever!

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Katelyn M

We were truly blown away by Jonathan. He was SO personable, professional, and fun to work with!!!! He left a little sneak peak of some pictures he had taken by dinner and we were truly blown away!!!! He has an amazing God given talent for photography. Thank you... Read More Jonathan!!!!!!!!!!! I promise you will NOT regret booking him!!!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Batya N

Jonathan was, simply put, awesome to work with; his easy-going, confident attitude helped take the edge off of what could have been a stressful process (especially with multiple families vying for photo time). This is not to mention his photography itself, which was absolutely... Read More fantastic. We highly recommend his services.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Melinda L

Marrying my now husband was the best decision I've ever made. Having Jonathan shoot my wedding was the second best. The passion he has for photography is palpable, and he truly made the photo sessions relaxed and fun. I would recommend him a million times over!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Rachel J

Jonathan came to me as a referral from a co-worker who had been in many weddings with Jonathan as the photographer. She had glowing reviews of not only his outstanding and creative work, but of his interactions with the bridal parties and families. Choosing Jonathan as our... Read More photographer was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. After booking, Jonathan traveled 3.5 hours and spent an entire day doing our engagement shoot in the city and spots we wanted and the pictures were absolutely stunning. On our wedding day, Jonathan arrived early to scope out the most perfect locations, lighting and picture ideas in order to capture the most beautiful moments with our families, bridal party, and guests. Rooftop ceremony, beach photo shoot and ballroom reception-he captured it all elegantly and creatively to produce breathtaking photos that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. On top of it all, he was an absolute pleasure to work with! Jonathan lives up to all of his excellent reviews and then some! HIGHLY recommend!

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Gina D

We could not recommend Johnathan enough! The pictures are amazing and he is so much fun to work with. All of our wedding party complimented how easy he made the picture process and he timed it perfectly so we didn't feel rushed but still got all the shots we needed. We are so... Read More happy we used him for our wedding 😊

Reviewed on 3/11/2017 Kaitlin .

I had spent a lot of time looking at other wedding photographers. I liked their work, but it all seemed very posed, very airbrushed, and with not many candid moments. Plus, many only offered their services for 6 or 8 hours on the wedding day at a high price. Jonathan came... Read More recommended to me by a friend. Within minutes of looking at his photos, I was interested. He had a true eye for capturing incredible moments when no one was looking. Nothing about his work look posed or forced. I gave Jonathan a call and felt like I was talking to an old friend. Jonathan was incredibly easy, flexible, and professional throughout our entire time working with him. He stayed with us the entire day of our wedding. From morning to the very, very, very end of the wedding reception. The previews I have seen thus far are out of this world. Unique, fun, breathtaking are all words I can use to describe each photo. He even prepared a slideshow for us that we could watch at our reception. Our guests could not stop praising the moments he had captured! Jonathan was also a huge hit with our guests. He somehow managed to capture every moment of our day while blending in (without seeming like he was snapping photos in everyone's face, as we've seen some photographers do at weddings!) and befriending everyone. My husband is not one to feel comfortable in front of the camera and Jonathan had us laughing and at ease the entire day. So much of the wonderfulness of a wedding day comes down to the people you surround yourself with, and that goes to the vendors. We already are looking forward to hanging out with him in the future and feel so lucky to have found him. If you hire him, you will not regret it!!! He is amazing!

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Molly O

We really cannot say enough good things about Jonathon. The pictures are out of this world! We also had so much fun taking them. It was the highlight of our night. All of our friends and family can't stop raving about the pictures. He made our wedding day look like a... Read More million bucks and we can't thank him enough for the memories. He is a true artist and an all around awesome guy!

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Samantha R

Jonathan Hare Photography is the absolute BEST. We used Jonathan for our engagement photos prior to our wedding and then hired him for our wedding day based on his work. After our wedding day, we will use Jonathan for anything and everything. His work is absolutely amazing. He... Read More really has an eye for lighting and color and he can envision beautiful photos and make them come to life. He was professional from day one, but added so much fun and energy to our wedding day. I had tons of guests coming up saying that they loved Jonathan and his team. We've gotten so many compliments on our photos and we are highly recommending him to family, friends, and anyone who asks. We can't even choose which photos to put up in the house because there are SO many great ones. I've worked with other photographers for friends weddings, cheerleading photo shoots (as a cheerleader and college coach), etc. and no one in the business compares to Jonathan. I honestly just can not say enough about him. We could not have chosen a better photographer for our wedding and we will be using him for all of our photography needs from here on out. HIGHEST recommendation for Jonathan Hare Photography!!!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Melanie R

Jonathan helped make our wedding and wedding planning experience everything it was. Not only is his work UNREAL, but his personality and passion for what he does makes his work even better. Jonathan is one of the nicest people we have ever met. He made every single person at our... Read More wedding feel comfortable as if they have known him forever. He made us feel so special, loved and excited for everything that was to come. He was super accommodating to our schedule, budget and special personal touches we wanted to include in our photos. The list can go on and on about Jonathan and his work...absolutely AMAZING!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Erin S

Look no further, because you will not find a better photographer than Jonathon Hare! Jonathon is just absolutely amazing!!! Not only is he the most artistic photographer, he is also a fun-loving, caring and compassionate person. Our wedding took place on 11/5/16 Unfortunately... Read More at our wedding, a mistake was made that resulted in my new sister having to be transported to the hospital via ambulance. My new husband and I were in shock, beyond sad and angry, and were unable to take a lot of the photos that we wanted to as new husband and wife. During this tragic time though, Jonathon put his camera aside and instantly became a friend. He comforted the bridal party as we were all devastated. He ran upstairs inside the venue and brought down waters, and asked what he could do to comfort us. In that moment, he showed his true colors of the person he is, and you couldn't ask for anyone better. Our families were beyond grateful for his help during that trying time. My new in-laws headed off to the hospital with their daughter but instructed us to continue with the wedding, so we did. Jonathon helped get the party started with his fun energy and amazing spirit. He even pulled my nephew to the side and let him take pictures alongside him with his other camera. So much fun! Jonathon showed us previews on his laptop of some of the photos from the ceremony and during the times we were getting ready , and we were in awe of the beautiful pictures he had captured. It is difficult to even describe to you the quality of his pictures... simply stunning! His candids are priceless! Just one meeting with him, and you will be hooked. His personality and photography skills will capture your heart. So once again, look no further for a photographer, because Jonathon Hare is your man!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Barbarann M

Jonathan was the absolute BEST. We feel so very lucky to have had him as part of our day. If you are looking to have a professional who listens to your vision for pictures Jonathan is your person. He made our day wonderful! From the time he came to meet us to our Sparkler send... Read More off Jonathan was capturing every moment. He takes in the scenery and each picture has its own message for the bride and groom. Throughout the day he would catch moments without posing everyone creating very natural pictures; he is a true artist with the camera. Our guest enjoyed having him around, he blended in and our guests enjoyed his company. We LOVED HIM and would recommend our new friend we have made through our planning process!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Tammy N

What can I say about Jonathan...his work is stunning, his smile is infectious, the care he takes with his clients is unmatched. He was absolutely a joy to be around on our special day. If you need a photographer...look no further. This guy is THE GUY!!!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Katie S

Jonathan Hare is truly an artist. Not only is his work amazing, he is genuinely EXCITED to be a part of your occasion & his enthusiasm has no bounds!! We fell in LOVE with his photography & hired Jonathan to be a part of our wedding day - ALL guests at our wedding thought he... Read More was a part of the family, or that we had known him for years. FIVE STAR SERVICE all around!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Angie G

Jonathan was absolutely amazing!! I spent nearly a month researching photographers since I felt the photos were the most important part of the wedding day, and my eye kept going to Jonathans portfolio. Even from my first email with him he was so quick to respond, he customized... Read More our package to fit our needs. He even took the time to meet with us a few months before the wedding when we flew to the area. We felt like we made a new best friend. The morning of the wedding I was so nervous and as soon as Jonathan entered the room it was like a weight was lifted off me. Being around him is like being around your best friend. He brings such a great presence and is so fun to work with. He is so creative and full of life and takes it upon himself to capture every detail of your wedding day. Our friends and family absolutely loved him and wouldn't stop raving about him. They were so impressed with both his talent and his personality. The night of the wedding he made us a slide show of some of the photos we were able to watch while eating dinner. He is very passionate about his work, and it speaks for itself. I had very high expectations of him, and he exceeded them. We will definitely use him again for any photography we will need in he future. I wouldn't recommend anyone else to photograph your wedding.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Charlene P

We couldn't be happier with our experience with Jonathan!!! I was nervous about finding a great photographer because my groom and I have proven to be awkward in photos, so we spent a lot of time researching for our destination wedding. We chose Jonathan because we loved his... Read More eye for colour and his use of light. He was also extremely responsive with emails. He worked with us to create a package that fit our needs and after our engagement photo shoot, we felt like we had a new best friend. We originally felt awkward in front of the camera but he got us to relax quickly and then we were instantly having fun. Our families and friends fell in love with him and his assistant Ashley at the wedding. They were a blast! We appreciate how they both paid close attention to detail and went above and beyond our expectations. Jonathan got in the plants, laid on the ground, and even hung out of his car while driving to take photos. I really appreciate how Ashley straightened my necklace, moved my sweaty hair pieces, got me a fan, and a drink in a sippy-cup so it wouldn't spill on my dress. Jonathan easily worked in the props that we brought and has a very quick turn around with photos. We really feel like we got more than we paid for with the amount of photos we received and the time they spent with us. We love the variety of photos and how he captured so many sweet and fun moments. Jon even had a sneak peek of twenty photos for us during the reception, which was the best surprise! I cannot say enough nice things about Jonathan and his work. He truly is a talented photographer and a fun person to be around. You will be so grateful you found him!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Tina L

Jonathan Hare was absolutely amazing to work with, right from my very first email to him. He was very quick to respond to my inquiry and review the different collections that were available. He was also able to customize our collection to meet our needs. His prompt responses via... Read More email allowed for us to plan out our wedding day so that everything would run smoothly... and that it did! I LOVED finally getting to meet Jonathan. He is very friendly and personable, which made us feel extremely comfortable with having so many pictures taken. Throughout the day I never felt as if we were posing for staged pictures, I just felt like I was hanging out with my best friend, and someone happened to be capturing these special moments for us! The previews I have received are AMAZING.. I can't wait to get the rest of our collection. Jonathan truly loves what he does. You can tell by his excitement and spirit that he puts his heart and soul into his work.Bottom line... if you're getting married in the Tampa area, choosing Jonathan Hare as your photographer should be a no brainer.

Meet The President

Jonathan Hare

Working with couples on their wedding day is something that brings me great joy. I absolutely love my job and I am so thankful to be able to fulfill my passion each and every weekend. I pride myself on making sure I bring something different to the wedding day each and every time I shoot. The unique style of my photography combines a fun, artistic vision that is unlike any other. I've been blessed with meeting so many amazing people on this journey and I cannot wait to meet you! Look forward to making your day truly one of a kind.