Joseph's By The Sea

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Service Staff

55 West Grand Avenue, Old Orchard Beach, ME (207) 934-5044

Absolutley Perfect!

Reviewed on 9/02/2015 Lindsey T

This place is a view like no other. It is no relaxing to look out to the ocean while enjoying a delicious meal with the ones we care for most. We had a smaller wedding with 33 guests. All of them commented how nice of a spot we chose. Louise was great to work with. She had... Read More a lot of patience with me. I appreciated that a lot because, being my one day, I wanted everything perfect! The food and service were top of the line. The only thing I was disappointed about, was that JBTS does not offer chairs, you have to rent them. I was no aware of this so Louise brought out a handful and the remaining guests stood. My guests were not uncomfortable in any way. Thank you, everyone at Joseph’s by the Sea, for making this day absolutely perfect for us!

Bridal Shower - Absolutely Beautiful!

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Sarah G

My mom and sister surprised me with a Bridal Shower at Joseph's by the Sea. It was way more than I could have ever imagined from a venue in downtown Old Orchard Beach. It is truly a hidden gem! We lucked out and had a gorgeous Sunday afternoon to overlook the ocean. The... Read More patio doors opened out onto a terrace that sat above the sand dunes. You could only see the ocean in the distance, not the beach go-ers. The scenery was just perfect! The wait staff was prompt and polite. The food was awesome! I loved my bridal shower. Family friends have since been back to enjoy brunch and continue to speak highly of the restaurant.

Perfect beach front location

Reviewed on 9/07/2012 Jenna H

You couldn't ask for a better view of a beautiful Maine beach! We were married on their private front lawn. Our wedding was less than 20 people, and simple, but I know of people who have been married with 200 guests and elegant. The food is delicious! The service is... Read More fantastic! And Louise (the owner/wedding coordinator) was VERY accomindating! I highly recommend doing business with them!