Josh Adam Photography

We want to take the most amazing photographs that are authentic, artistic, intimate and fun while forming lasting relationships with our couples.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Online Proofing, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo

1 Father Devalles Blvd. , Fall River, MA (508) 558-0806

Josh Adam Photography!

Reviewed on 11/09/2013 Jamie M

Josh was our photographer for our wedding and for our engagement session as well and I feel incredibly thankful to have found him! We had a hard time finding a photographer, but as soon as we saw his work and met Josh and his wife Stephanie we immediately booked him. We already... Read More knew we loved him after we received our engagement photos and they were absolutely gorgeous... for weeks (and even now, months later!) friends and family members were stopping me to tell me how beautiful the pictures were and asking who my photographer was. As for our wedding, Josh and his wife Stephanie did so much more than just worrying about our pictures. All day they made sure that everything was going smoothly and figured out details that we were too busy to even think about. They're amazing and so much fun to work with. He's incredibly talented, his work is breath-taking.. I could not have asked for more in a photographer.

Josh Adam Photography - AMAZING !!

Reviewed on 6/18/2014 Lindsay W

No combination of words and compliments could come close to doing justice to the praise Josh Adam Photography truly deserves. Since the first day my husband and I met Josh and Steph we were 100% positive that not only did we just meet an incredible photographer, we met two... Read More genuine people we wanted to share our wedding day with. Josh and Steph constantly went above and beyond to make sure we always felt that our wedding was just as important to them as it was to us. We were never just another contract or just another client to them. They truly care about the couples they work with and that is invaluable in a vendor for your wedding. You spend so much time with your photographer on your wedding day so you want to make sure that they can not only take remarkable photos, but they need to be able to calm you down, make you laugh and support you on your big day and that is exactly what Josh and Steph did for us. I can truly say that our wedding would not have been as amazing as it was without Josh and Steph. They are now a part of some of our best memories from that day and we will always be forever grateful to them both.

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Kelly R

Josh and Steph were the most incredible team to work with! Our pictures were so unique and amazing! They are so patient and easy to work with. So many laughs with them theoughout our engagement session and on our wedding day. They were more like friends with a great camera and... Read More great skills! We will use them for any occasion for years to come!

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Kevin F

Josh is a great photographer and an awesome guy! He doesn't make you feel uncomfortable like you are posing. He makes you have fun and laugh and those emotions come out and his work. My wife and I love working with Josh and Steph and will continue to do so in all of our... Read More important life events. Not only did we find an amazing photographer but awesome people that we can now call friends.

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Lindsey C

Josh & his wife Stephanie make a perfect team! They are amazing to work with & made us feel so comfortable throughout both our engagement and wedding sessions. We will be hiring Josh to do all of our family photos moving forward! Would recommend Josh Adam Photography in a... Read More heartbeat!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Sarah B

Josh & Steph are the best photography team out there!! The photos alone speak for themselves, but they also made the whole wedding party comfortable and made it fun, especially if you're a goofy group of people like we were! Highly recommend Josh Adam Photography !!!!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 K R

Amazing, easy to work with. We love them! I don't think I could ever pick another photographer! Professional yet approachable, makes you feel at ease. His amazing photos speak for themselves!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Kayla M

My husband and I can't say enough wonderful things about Josh and Steph! After about 5 minutes of meeting I could tell my husband had made the decision that this duo was whom we would work with. Josh took our engagement and wedding photos and we absolutely loved them! Josh has... Read More an amazing ability to make you feel super comfortable right away and you quickly forget you are in the midst of taking some of the most important photos of your life! Personally, I love taking photos but am very critical of the little things, Josh was constantly fixing my curls or getting hair out of my face, which made me love the pictures LOL. My husband, is not critical at all; however, like most men he does not love taking pictures. Josh had him laughing the entire time and I even think he had more fun than I did! Josh is passionate and talented! His love for his career shines through in each photo shoot he does. Further, each job he does is unique and beautiful!!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Kayla H

Picking a photographer was one of the most important vendors for my fiancé and I. Josh & Stephanie were able to make us feel comfortable & at ease. The engagement session was so fun & enjoyable. The pictures came out beautiful and exceeded our expectations in every way. My... Read More fiancé and I can't wait for our wedding in June and for our pictures! You will NOT be disappointed with this duo!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Sierra A

Omg describes Josh and Stephs work to a tee. They are just incredible and are so much fun to work with. I was recently in a wedding that they photographed and they made picture taking just so much fun...it was not just your boring “so posed” look. I loved watching josh... Read More especially get up on random things such as a staircase to shoot a photo from a different angle. It was so cool seeing him step out the box and literally risk his life because he knew he was going to get that amazing photo.

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Ami F

As a new bride, I have been replaying the events of my wedding repeatedly. It was the best day of my life. When we first started planning, we have our photographer the highest portion of our budget after our venue because pictures were the most important vendor to me.... Read More Everyone told us the day would fly by and it did. I wanted to ensure that the event was captured perfectly so we would have those memories to look back on. Josh and his wife Stephanie are exactly what we wanted in our photographer. From our engagement shoot and flawless pictures from our adventure to Block Island and ultimately to our wedding day, they make you feel completely at ease. Josh has a special eye for capturing things that you might not understand at the time but when you see the photos later it all makes sense. They are so worth the strange poses. Josh is funny and calming and immensely talented. The anxiousness that I never thought I would feel the morning of my wedding was completely alleviated because being with him is like being with an old friend. I cannot speak highly enough about Josh Adam Photography. There aren’t enough words to say how profoundly grateful I am to have found them and for the role that Josh and Stephanie played in our big day and how grateful we both are now to call them friends.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016

Josh and Steph did an excellent job capturing our engagement, boudoir session, and our wedding day in Newport, RI. They're level of professionalism and pure joy in what they do shows through in the pictures that they capture. My wife and I knew the first time we met them, that... Read More they were exactly the type of people we were looking for. They kept the entire wedding party laughing and made posing for pictures a more comfortable and enjoyable experience for everyone. Josh is a master of his craft, whether it be swapping suits for the groom with the best man to avoid a potential disaster or climbing a tree to capture an original picture of the bride from an incredible vantage point. Josh and Stephanie truly have an eye for photography and are not afraid to push the limits (or climb a few rocks near the ocean) to capture the perfect picture. My wife and I are both perfectionists and we were in search of that one picture to really "WOW" us and thats exactly what we got, especially in our sunset photos with the Newport Bridge in the background. Josh and Steph went above and beyond to capture all the details and moments that made our day perfect. They exceeded our expectations and in the process became our friends. I would highly recommend Josh Adam as a photographer to capture what will surely be one of the many highlights of your life.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Kaitlyn R

From the first time I laid my eyes on Josh's photography, I knew I had to have him as my wedding photographer. However, it wasn't until we met Josh and Steph that we realized no one else could compare. From the minute we met them, we felt like they had been our friends for... Read More years. Not only are they extremely professional, accommodating, and produce unbelievable work, but they made taking pictures so much fun. They know how to work the crowd, which then results in natural/amazing looking pictures, rather than pictures with cheesy smiles and poses. We truly cannot say enough good things about them and picking them as one of our vendors was one of the best decisions we made.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Kelly H

Josh Adams and Steph were absolutely amazing to work with. Josh is incredibly talented and a blast to work with. Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Ashlee P

If you are interested in feeling like your best friends are shooting your engagement and wedding then Josh & Steph are your new best friends. From the moment you meet them you feel like you're meeting up with old friends. They take the time to ensure you are comfortable and... Read More there is no need to worry about being nervous in front of the camera as they keep you laughing the whole day and truly capture happiness. They are a great genuine team that truly love what they do and you can see it in the images. If I could give more than 5 stars I would! Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Del C

Josh Adam Photographer is simply the best photographer to work with .Since the beginning of our engagement we contacted Steph and Josh right away to book them it was our 1st choice , from out engagement session to our wedding they were both amazing our engagement pictures came... Read More out breathtaking and I'm sure the wedding ones will be also Josh Adam Photographer was and will always be an excellent choice.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Mikaela A

Josh and Steph are an absolutely amazing duo. Not only are the shots Josh takes amazing, but the two of them combined help to make you feel comfortable, and even make it fun. The poses might feel awkward at times, but Josh really knows what he's doing. I would without... Read More hesitation recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer (unless I needed him on the same day)!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Brendan A

Josh and Steph are truly a step above the rest! They interacted with everyone like I've never seen before. Our engagement shoot was fun and Josh had us cracking up the entire time! The same goes for our wedding day! Josh and Steph have definitely become life long friends.... Read More Absolutely 100% book Josh for your wedding you won't be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Michael M

Josh and Stephanie are perfect to photograph your wedding. They take the time to get to know you and make sure that you are comfortable in front of the camera. Their work is amazing and there is no way that you will not be satisfied

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Amanda F

We chose Josh Adams to be our photographer for our wedding last month, and it was probably THE BEST wedding decision we made! From the very beginning Josh and Steph make you feel as if you've known them forever! They just get people, especially brides, which is super important... Read More to have that feeling of comfort with someone who will be surrounding you the entire day. Not only will your photos turn out AHHH-MAZZZZ-INNNGG but they go above and beyond the duties of photography. Josh will have you laughing so hard you pretty much have a personal ab-trainer for the day, and Steph is a Jane-of-all-trades, she will constantly be fixing your hair and dress (thanks Steph) and if someone rips something (usually Josh with his crouching tiger/hidden photographer poses) she always has the sewing kit on deck! lol Your wedding party will love them, your mothers will love them, and you will absolutely adore them for capturing all of your favorite moments in the perfect light! They will become your friends and you will pick them time and time again just as we will because they are absolutely the best!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Corinne C

I've always loved following photographers and their work, so when my brother and his fiancé asked me who I would recommend for their wedding photographer Josh Adam Photography was my top-pick purely for what I've seen of his work. My brother and his now wife did end up going... Read More with Josh Adam, and I can honestly say that Josh and Steph are both truly amazing at what they do. Not only is the artistry amazing, but their interaction with the bride, groom, entire wedding party (I was a bridesmaid), and guests is beyond anything I've ever experienced! Josh was able to get my very stoic father to crack some smiles! Everyone had a great time with him. Now, after having met Josh and Steph, when I recommend them, it will be for both awesome artistry and their amazing level of service and personality!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Kayla M

Josh and Steph are absolutely amazing to work with. We had engagement session and our wedding photographed by them. The photos from both sessions came out amazing and received so many compliments and rave about the talent they both bring. Working with Josh and Steph isn't... Read More like working with any other vendor. They have become great friends of ours and we will definitely be using them in the future for other sessions because I can't imagine going with anyone else! thank you josh and steph for all you do love ya!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Samantha S

Josh and Steph, you guys are great! When Ryan and I first met you, it felt like we had known you for years! Josh, we loved your personality, and it was great to see you joking around with everyone at our wedding! Your work is awesome and we love that you do whatever it takes to... Read More get the perfect shot. We can't wait to see our wedding photos when they're ready. We will definitely recommend you to anyone we know looking for a photographer. And who knows, maybe we will be contacting you in a few years for baby pictures! ;)

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Jenn C

We knew from our initial meeting with Josh and his wife Steph that we made the best choice for our wedding photographer! Besides the fact that our engagement and wedding photos came out stunning, they were both so helpful in getting us through the day nerve free and responded... Read More quickly anytime I sent an email or message regarding our sessions, orders, and designing our album. Josh collaborated with our DJ in a professional manner to ensure things were running smoothly and timely at our reception so my husband and I didn't have to worry about a thing except enjoying the day and our guests. Josh's focus of our pictures was to create OUR story and he did so by capturing laughs, tears, the crazy personalities of our friends and family, my husband and I taking in the moments of the day, and us just being real! Josh blended right in with everyone..he wasn't in everyone's face with camera, yet captured it all. I even had someone say "Oh I actually thought he was a friend of yours you hired". When you hire Josh you truly become part of a family, gain a friend and get professional, amazing photos and service.