Creative Wedding Photography

Your wedding means as much to me as my own. I trained in NYC's largest photo studio among the world's top fashion photographers. My focus is making beautiful, timeless images. My packages are affordable, and unlike others, I provide all images copyright and watermark free. References upon request.

Artistic, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100

275 Pennington Titusville road, Pennington, NJ Serving South Jersey (347) 232-7779

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Deena C

Josh is the best! My husband and I just got married this past September and Josh was so easy and fun to work with. He is very accommodating and makes everything run seamless. Our pictures came out amazing and even our family and friends have non-stop complimented his talent. He... Read More truly cares about his work and you can tell from the finished product. Would 100% recommend him!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Nicole F

My husband and I got married in February and Josh was our photographer. He was absolutely amazing!!! I can’t stop looking at our pictures! He made me feel absolutely comfortable throughout the entire day, which was so important to me since I am not the most comfortable in front... Read More of the camera. More importantly, we had a lot of fun exploring our venue with him to find fun and unique spots to take more pictures. I am so happy we chose him to shoot our special day and I honestly can’t wait to hopefully work with him in the future!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Christina M

August 26th 2017 Josh was an incredible photographer making our engagement season and wedding day so enjoyable and special. He made our cherished day even more cherished. Not only was he so skilled and knowledgeable with taking excellent and stunning photos, his personality,... Read More passion and joy for what he does was so contagious. The engagement session was complimentary and was so clever on his end to do that cause it allowed us to get past the awkwardness, connect with him, learn different poses, and made the wedding day so relaxing and fun cause a relationship was already established. The wedding day was so enjoyable and relaxing as he demonstrated years of experience with taking charge while also giving us lots of freedom. He interacts with people so well, accommodating to my family and friends, fulfilling all of my requests, and quickly and quietly capturing all of the special moments. He was so hard working and always there when I needed him to be! I don’t even know when he took a rest break! My mom, sister, and best friend also commented— wow was your photographer amazing! So accommodating and so friendly! Thank you so much josh, keep up the excellent work as you continue to touch the lives of others through your gift of photography!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Ryan M

Wedding 8-26-17~~~ Josh was superb from the get go. He is the most accommodating photographer ever! He sat down with us in a nice bakery for our consultation and then we had our engagement pictures which came out spectacular! He has great attention to detail and is just an... Read More overall fun person to work with.Our wedding pictures came out amazing and he made our wedding day go all the smoother as well as his partner Brandon. You will certainly not be disappointed in anyway with Josh. He has much experience and has such a fire for photography! Thanks so much Josh!! You rock!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Sarah P

My husband and I are so happy we chose Josh to photograph our wedding. We have received countless compliments on our engagement and wedding photos. His photos truly tell a story. When we viewed them for the first time, we felt like we were seeing our wedding through the eyes... Read More of our guests. It was incredible the way he caught such special moments, both large and small. In addition to being skilled and talented, Josh is also very friendly, funny, and easy to work with. We were never stressed with Josh. His second photographer was talented and personable, as well. We have already recommended Josh to several of our friends and colleagues. We would wholeheartedly recommend Josh to anyone and everyone.

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Seana P

We absolutely loved working with Josh for our engagement and wedding photos. Josh is professional but fun and extremely talented. He really has an eye for cool shots you wouldn't expect to fall in love with until you see them! He takes away the awkwardness that comes with... Read More taking photos and makes it feel easy! My husband and I really enjoyed both of our photo shoots and can't wait to book him in the future for family photos or holiday cards! This guy has a great attention to detail and you will not regret booking him as your wedding photographer!!

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Laura C

Always a phenomenal experience! Josh is a total pro. He knows how to work with light and setting, and he's so good at posing everyone in his photos so he captures their true unique beauty. Can't wait to work with him again!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Lauren M

I wish I could leave a million stars for Josh. From the moment we met him my husband and I were in love. He was so caring and open to anything we suggested or wanted. Our engagement session was so fun! He made us feel so comfortable regardless of being a little nervous in... Read More the beginning. He got us to act silly like no one else was around. He wasn't just a photographer, he became a friend and you would have thought he was part of the family with the way he got along with everyone at our wedding. He even led the cupid shuffle for our DJ! We will definitely be keeping in touch with Josh and would not hesitate recommending him to anyone who is looking for a photographer for their wedding. We will definitely be using him again for family photos down the line. Definitely so happy with our photos and our experience with him!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Amanda K

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Josh! He brings such great energy and positive vibes to his shoots, which makes it very easy to have fun and feel natural during a session. When our limo caused us to be an hour late to our wedding venue, he made us both feel at ease... Read More and came up with a plan to maximize our remaining time. He is hardworking and efficient, and extremely reasonable for the amount of work and talent he puts into his craft (not to mention being generally one of the nicest people we've ever met). We've only posted a few teaser pictures from our wedding and people are raving about them. Thank you, Josh, for capturing our wedding so beautifully and for making the entire process fun and stress-free!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Kaitlin J

Josh is AMAZING! He is so knowledgeable in this art and is so easy to work with! He captures moments you didn't even think were possible and makes sure to catch the light just right! All of my family and friends are amazed at how beautiful our pictures turned out! I've been in... Read More weddings in the past where the photographer is scattered and unorganized; Josh is the total opposite! He shot my wedding, my best friends and a wedding I'll be in in October and I can't WAIT to work with him again!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Tamar K

I can not say enough amazing things about Josh! 5 stars is NOT enough. Where to even begin... Josh was a pleasure to work with from the beginning. Incredibly friendly, nice and professional. Not to mention his prices were significantly more reasonable than anyone else we saw. I... Read More was initially worried that by paying less we would sacrifice quality or service but I could not have been more wrong. The pictures captured the emotion of the day perfectly. It is like reliving the wedding every time we see them! It should also be noted that it poured on and off on our wedding day and Josh was completely unphased by the multiple puddles he had to wade through to get the perfect shot. Our family keeps saying that they can't believe the shots he got because no one even noticed he was there! He was able to capture every moment of the wedding without feeling intrusive at all. I could go on for days but can not recommend Josh highly enough!!!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Jessica C

Josh was amazing to work with! He is incredibly professional and so creative with his shots. He puts you at ease throughout the entire process. My husband, family, and I could not be more thrilled with the way the shots turned out. We have gotten so many compliments on our... Read More photos of the day and I can't wait to get prints and an album made with his amazing work.

Reviewed on 2/26/2017 Dave S

My wife and I were quite happy with Josh as our wedding photographer. Josh was very personable, blended in to the surroundings, and captured some great shots throughout the special day. We highly recommend Josh for any wedding or party!

Reviewed on 11/24/2016 Lorelei L

Josh and his second shooter were absolutely phenomenal. He is not only talented and professional but he really knows how to keep everyone on schedule, and make it feel very laid back. He captured all the most amazing moments from our special day. We never thought we could... Read More love hundreds of pictures! Today we are thankful we chose Josh DeHonney as our wedding photographer! Look no further you will NOT be disappointed!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Stacey T

Josh was fantastic. His laid back personality fit perfectly with us. He managed to keep us on schedule for the wedding day, and his photos were fabulous. We also wanted a 2nd shooter, and the person he brought along was a perfect fit overall. We couldn't be happier with... Read More everything!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Anna T

My husband and I were put in contact with Josh DeHonney by our wedding reception site. From the moment of our first meeting to the last photo the evening of our wedding Josh was wonderful. Extremely easy to work with and super fun. His photos are amazing. He captured so many... Read More beautiful and funny moments for us and we can't help but go back and look through our pictures all the time. Here are just some of the things that make Josh great!! Leading up to our wedding Josh was really good about keeping in touch with us and getting ideas about what we wanted for our photos. Josh went to our wedding ceremony and reception site the week before our wedding at the exact times to check out the lighting and scout out great places for pictures. On the day of our wedding Josh and his second shooter Andy made us feel so relaxed and at ease. Josh was so good at making sure that we stayed on schedule but we didn't feel rushed at all. Overall, one of the best things about Josh is his positive attitude. It was like we had a friend photographing our wedding. We got married on August 13th, 2016, which was one of the hottest days of the summer, both Josh and Andy were troopers. They kept us laughing and smiling despite the heat. During the ceremony and reception they were very discrete. I've been to a lot of weddings where the photographers were all over the place and very in your face. Josh and Andy were so respectful. Okay, let's talk about the photos. AMAZING!! Josh takes very natural and beautiful photos. He had a ton of great ideas, but was also super open to improvising. There was a point while he was shooting photos of just my husband and myself were the sun started shining through this small round window and he got really excited and started snapping pictures. The result was this amazing silhouette photo of us with the light bouncing off the the marble floors. I will definitely be recommending Josh to anyone I know for a wedding photographer. Josh, thank you so much for being our photographer. We love our photos and can't thank you enough for the amazing job you did. Viva Mexico!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016

Ladies, the search is over. You have found the ultimate wedding photographer! Just book him now and save your time. Josh, is the the whole package. Confident, knowledgeable, energetic and affordable!! Did I also mention his quick, prompt responses with any inquiries you may... Read More have! Josh photographed my family at a beautiful, rustic location in May, 2016. Our daughter was 6 months old at the time. He was capable of entertaining baby while taking amazing shots. Fast forward to August, 2016- our wedding day!! 3 weeks later, I am sitting here on our couch checking out our phenomenal wedding photos!! Their absolutely beautiful!! Check out his web site, hire him and be prepared to work with the BEST!! I have already asked him to photograph my daughter for her 1st Birthday!! Josh is our photographer forever, so have him help you with yours!!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Ben P

Josh shot our engagement photos and our November 21, 2015 wedding. We couldn't have been happier with the process and the results! He took so many beautiful pictures on our wedding day without being invasive. He captured the best moments and lighting and seemed to love doing... Read More it! Josh was by FAR the easiest vendor of ours to work with and made the day that much better. Highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Allyson P

Josh was professional from the moment that we met him when searching for a photographer. Not only is he an amazing photographer, but he is an artist. He uses light in a beautiful way. Our photographs are beautiful and showed his artistic personality. Also, Josh was flexible with... Read More the package, which included engagement photos. Since we got photos during our engagement, we did not want engagement photos, so he allowed us to substitute a second shooter for the engagement photos. The second shooter that he used, Stephanie Barone, was amazing as well. Everything went perfectly on our wedding day, and both photographers were enthusiastic and professional. We were very happy with Josh and highly recommend that you use him as your wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016

Josh was very professional, yet it felt like he was one of our friends during the whole process. Once the festivities began, you would never know he was there. He captured posed and impromptu moments with ease. He was confident in his abilities, and the final product proved... Read More that. On a side note; he is amazing with overwhelming family/guests. A true professional. Highly recommended, and we will surely use him for any event in the future that requires a high quality, genuine photographer. ..and as for the cost, he can't be beat! I could go on and on, but there is a character limit. Do yourselves a favor, go with Josh!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Laura S

Josh was anot awesome part of our day on 8/31. He fit right in with my groomsmen and felt more like a friend than a vendor. The pictures he took are great and we got them while we were still on our honeymoon. My wife and I can't say enough about how talented Josh is!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Cara L

Very happy with Josh and his work! He did my engagement and wedding photography! My husband and I were very happy with him every step of the way. He is very accommodating, professional, easy to get ahold of/speak to, and all around talented guy! We definitely recommend him!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Lindsey H

Josh was AMAZING!!! Josh did our friends wedding and they raved about him so we met with him and everything he offers for the price, it can not be beat!! He is super friendly and personable so the engagement shoot and the wedding day is fun and playful instead of stiff and... Read More staged. He has an eye that I have never seen before. Just by doing a walk around of the venue/engagement setting he can find the most beautiful shots. I am so pleased with how everything came out and could not ask for more!! He is super reasonable and does not try to over sell you on anything. I would and will recommend Josh to any one getting married!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Omi W

Josh did an amazing job the day of our wedding. Besides taking amazing pictures, he was energetic and fun to be around. He showed up early just to find great spots to take photos and came up with awesome suggestions to capture timeless moments. The quality of his work is... Read More outstanding and his prices are unbeatable. I highly recommend him to anybody looking for a photographer.

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Priscilla T

Josh first took our engagement photos and we could not have had a better experience. To say the photos were breath taking is an understatement. Fast forward to the wedding - my husband and I had a destination wedding, and there was no way we would go without our photographer...... Read More so we flew him down too! When he arrived in Mexico, Josh immediately got to work finding the best locations to capture the moments that would last a lifetime for my husband and I. He incorporated not only the beaches, but the beautiful architecture as well. Even the resort who holds over 400 weddings per year were impressed after seeing the photos of our wedding day. Josh always made us feel comfortable and kept reminding us that it was our day. He did everything he could to make the occasion extra special. You will not go wrong by choosing Josh DeHonney Weddings for your special day. He made ours one that we will surely never forget!!