Creative Wedding Photography

Your wedding means as much to me as my own. I trained in NYC's largest photo studio among the world's top fashion photographers. My focus is making beautiful, timeless images. My packages are affordable, and unlike others, I provide all images copyright and watermark free. References upon request.

Artistic, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

275 Pennington Titusville road, Pennington, NJ Serving South Jersey (347) 232-7779

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Seana P

We absolutely loved working with Josh for our engagement and wedding photos. Josh is professional but fun and extremely talented. He really has an eye for cool shots you wouldn't expect to fall in love with until you see them! He takes away the awkwardness that comes with... Read More taking photos and makes it feel easy! My husband and I really enjoyed both of our photo shoots and can't wait to book him in the future for family photos or holiday cards! This guy has a great attention to detail and you will not regret booking him as your wedding photographer!!

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Laura C

Always a phenomenal experience! Josh is a total pro. He knows how to work with light and setting, and he's so good at posing everyone in his photos so he captures their true unique beauty. Can't wait to work with him again!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Lauren M

I wish I could leave a million stars for Josh. From the moment we met him my husband and I were in love. He was so caring and open to anything we suggested or wanted. Our engagement session was so fun! He made us feel so comfortable regardless of being a little nervous in... Read More the beginning. He got us to act silly like no one else was around. He wasn't just a photographer, he became a friend and you would have thought he was part of the family with the way he got along with everyone at our wedding. He even led the cupid shuffle for our DJ! We will definitely be keeping in touch with Josh and would not hesitate recommending him to anyone who is looking for a photographer for their wedding. We will definitely be using him again for family photos down the line. Definitely so happy with our photos and our experience with him!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Amanda K

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Josh! He brings such great energy and positive vibes to his shoots, which makes it very easy to have fun and feel natural during a session. When our limo caused us to be an hour late to our wedding venue, he made us both feel at ease... Read More and came up with a plan to maximize our remaining time. He is hardworking and efficient, and extremely reasonable for the amount of work and talent he puts into his craft (not to mention being generally one of the nicest people we've ever met). We've only posted a few teaser pictures from our wedding and people are raving about them. Thank you, Josh, for capturing our wedding so beautifully and for making the entire process fun and stress-free!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Jessica C

Josh was amazing to work with! He is incredibly professional and so creative with his shots. He puts you at ease throughout the entire process. My husband, family, and I could not be more thrilled with the way the shots turned out. We have gotten so many compliments on our... Read More photos of the day and I can't wait to get prints and an album made with his amazing work.

Reviewed on 11/24/2016 Lorelei L

Josh and his second shooter were absolutely phenomenal. He is not only talented and professional but he really knows how to keep everyone on schedule, and make it feel very laid back. He captured all the most amazing moments from our special day. We never thought we could... Read More love hundreds of pictures! Today we are thankful we chose Josh DeHonney as our wedding photographer! Look no further you will NOT be disappointed!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Stacey T

Josh was fantastic. His laid back personality fit perfectly with us. He managed to keep us on schedule for the wedding day, and his photos were fabulous. We also wanted a 2nd shooter, and the person he brought along was a perfect fit overall. We couldn't be happier with... Read More everything!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Anna T

My husband and I were put in contact with Josh DeHonney by our wedding reception site. From the moment of our first meeting to the last photo the evening of our wedding Josh was wonderful. Extremely easy to work with and super fun. His photos are amazing. He captured so many... Read More beautiful and funny moments for us and we can't help but go back and look through our pictures all the time. Here are just some of the things that make Josh great!! Leading up to our wedding Josh was really good about keeping in touch with us and getting ideas about what we wanted for our photos. Josh went to our wedding ceremony and reception site the week before our wedding at the exact times to check out the lighting and scout out great places for pictures. On the day of our wedding Josh and his second shooter Andy made us feel so relaxed and at ease. Josh was so good at making sure that we stayed on schedule but we didn't feel rushed at all. Overall, one of the best things about Josh is his positive attitude. It was like we had a friend photographing our wedding. We got married on August 13th, 2016, which was one of the hottest days of the summer, both Josh and Andy were troopers. They kept us laughing and smiling despite the heat. During the ceremony and reception they were very discrete. I've been to a lot of weddings where the photographers were all over the place and very in your face. Josh and Andy were so respectful. Okay, let's talk about the photos. AMAZING!! Josh takes very natural and beautiful photos. He had a ton of great ideas, but was also super open to improvising. There was a point while he was shooting photos of just my husband and myself were the sun started shining through this small round window and he got really excited and started snapping pictures. The result was this amazing silhouette photo of us with the light bouncing off the the marble floors. I will definitely be recommending Josh to anyone I know for a wedding photographer. Josh, thank you so much for being our photographer. We love our photos and can't thank you enough for the amazing job you did. Viva Mexico!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016

Ladies, the search is over. You have found the ultimate wedding photographer! Just book him now and save your time. Josh, is the the whole package. Confident, knowledgeable, energetic and affordable!! Did I also mention his quick, prompt responses with any inquiries you may... Read More have! Josh photographed my family at a beautiful, rustic location in May, 2016. Our daughter was 6 months old at the time. He was capable of entertaining baby while taking amazing shots. Fast forward to August, 2016- our wedding day!! 3 weeks later, I am sitting here on our couch checking out our phenomenal wedding photos!! Their absolutely beautiful!! Check out his web site, hire him and be prepared to work with the BEST!! I have already asked him to photograph my daughter for her 1st Birthday!! Josh is our photographer forever, so have him help you with yours!!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Ben P

Josh shot our engagement photos and our November 21, 2015 wedding. We couldn't have been happier with the process and the results! He took so many beautiful pictures on our wedding day without being invasive. He captured the best moments and lighting and seemed to love doing... Read More it! Josh was by FAR the easiest vendor of ours to work with and made the day that much better. Highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Allyson P

Josh was professional from the moment that we met him when searching for a photographer. Not only is he an amazing photographer, but he is an artist. He uses light in a beautiful way. Our photographs are beautiful and showed his artistic personality. Also, Josh was flexible with... Read More the package, which included engagement photos. Since we got photos during our engagement, we did not want engagement photos, so he allowed us to substitute a second shooter for the engagement photos. The second shooter that he used, Stephanie Barone, was amazing as well. Everything went perfectly on our wedding day, and both photographers were enthusiastic and professional. We were very happy with Josh and highly recommend that you use him as your wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016

Josh was very professional, yet it felt like he was one of our friends during the whole process. Once the festivities began, you would never know he was there. He captured posed and impromptu moments with ease. He was confident in his abilities, and the final product proved... Read More that. On a side note; he is amazing with overwhelming family/guests. A true professional. Highly recommended, and we will surely use him for any event in the future that requires a high quality, genuine photographer. ..and as for the cost, he can't be beat! I could go on and on, but there is a character limit. Do yourselves a favor, go with Josh!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Laura S

Josh was anot awesome part of our day on 8/31. He fit right in with my groomsmen and felt more like a friend than a vendor. The pictures he took are great and we got them while we were still on our honeymoon. My wife and I can't say enough about how talented Josh is!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Cara L

Very happy with Josh and his work! He did my engagement and wedding photography! My husband and I were very happy with him every step of the way. He is very accommodating, professional, easy to get ahold of/speak to, and all around talented guy! We definitely recommend him!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Lindsey H

Josh was AMAZING!!! Josh did our friends wedding and they raved about him so we met with him and everything he offers for the price, it can not be beat!! He is super friendly and personable so the engagement shoot and the wedding day is fun and playful instead of stiff and... Read More staged. He has an eye that I have never seen before. Just by doing a walk around of the venue/engagement setting he can find the most beautiful shots. I am so pleased with how everything came out and could not ask for more!! He is super reasonable and does not try to over sell you on anything. I would and will recommend Josh to any one getting married!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Omi W

Josh did an amazing job the day of our wedding. Besides taking amazing pictures, he was energetic and fun to be around. He showed up early just to find great spots to take photos and came up with awesome suggestions to capture timeless moments. The quality of his work is... Read More outstanding and his prices are unbeatable. I highly recommend him to anybody looking for a photographer.

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Priscilla T

Josh first took our engagement photos and we could not have had a better experience. To say the photos were breath taking is an understatement. Fast forward to the wedding - my husband and I had a destination wedding, and there was no way we would go without our photographer...... Read More so we flew him down too! When he arrived in Mexico, Josh immediately got to work finding the best locations to capture the moments that would last a lifetime for my husband and I. He incorporated not only the beaches, but the beautiful architecture as well. Even the resort who holds over 400 weddings per year were impressed after seeing the photos of our wedding day. Josh always made us feel comfortable and kept reminding us that it was our day. He did everything he could to make the occasion extra special. You will not go wrong by choosing Josh DeHonney Weddings for your special day. He made ours one that we will surely never forget!!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Amanda B

From our engagement photo day, to our wedding day, Josh made every effort to make us feel comfortable and informed. Josh took charge to make sure we stayed on time, and even helped out where he could with tying ribbons and fixing flowers! He took a TON of photos without feeling... Read More intrusive or interrupting the flow of the day and evening. Our family and friends (and obviously us) loved working with him, he felt like a part of the family.

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 samantha b

BEST WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER!!!! My family is still raving about him! I had high expectpections of the pictures and I was BLOWN AWAY!! Every single picture is more beautiful than the next!! Great guy super direct, funny and an overall great guy. I loved working with him!

Reviewed on 4/05/2016

Josh is everything you're looking for in a photographer. He just shot my wedding on 4-2-16 and all of my guests kept asking about him and wanted his information. Josh is one of the most reliable, quick to responsed, high energy, and all together cool guy. He made our wedding... Read More and engagement session one to remember! Thank you Josh! :-)

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Bryan S

We were so lucky to have found Josh!! We were looking for someone that would capture the special moments of the day and also have fun with us and our group. Josh has an awesome personality and a talent for envisioning and taking great shots. We had people in our wedding party... Read More and guests comment on how he conducted himself throughout the day and that you could tell that he genuinely LOVES what he does. Josh definitely exceeded our expectations. We have so many amazing photos from our engagement session and our wedding day to cherish for the rest of our lives. We can't thank him enough for helping to make the day run so smoothly. We would absolutely recommend Josh! We will be enlisting him for bump photos next :) Bryan & Becky

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Kevin

My wife and I were blown away with the service we had received from Josh for our wedding. From the first time we met with him to the wedding, Josh made everything easy and really cared about what we wanted in our photos. Josh and his second shooter that he had brought along... Read More for our wedding were extremely friendly and even added more life to the party. His expertise and listening to what we wanted really made our photos look outstanding. We had recommended Josh to our friends who are getting married and will continue to recommend him to anyone we talk to. Josh is truly an artist at what he does and could not ask for a friendlier photographer on your big day. Thank you!!! Kevin & Danielle

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 David M

Josh Dehonney is an amazing photographer who got more great shots than we ever thought we'd get. We love all of them and were so lucky to have found him. He was very patient and flexible, offered great suggestions and was really just amazing all around. His pictures speak... Read More for themselves, but also trust that you'll have a great experience when working with him.

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Sharon G

Josh was wonderful in every way. He was flexible, energetic, helpful and most importantly the pictures came out beautiful! He took so many shots of us, all in varying lights and poses. We are having trouble picking which ones to use for thank you notes, they're all... Read More great! He even got my not-so-happy flower girl to sit still for a photo! We would gladly recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer..

Reviewed on 10/11/2015 Christine R

I wish I could give more than just 5 stars, because Josh was that amazing. We worked with him on our engagement session and our wedding day. He made everything so easy and smooth. We didn't have to worry about one thing! It absolutely poured the day of our wedding, and Josh... Read More didn't skip a beat. Our photos are stunning, and it was the most wonderful day of our lives. We will honestly use Josh for every major event in our lives. He is simply the best photog there is (and a super nice guy too)!