Joslyn Holtfort Photography

Austin, Texas | Worldwide

Artistic, Classic, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Second Shooter Available

Austin, Texas | Worldwide (512) 730-0648

Reviewed on 3/17/2017 Melissa R

Joslyn is an absolute dream to work with. She is reliable, sweet, funny and patient. She was perfect for our eclectic wedding party. Also, I'm not the most photogenic person, but Josyln has an incredible ability to capture the moment perfectly. My wedding photos clearly... Read More display the fun and quirky, Austin-centric wedding I was going for. Folks have LOVED the gifts we’ve made from the collection. I’ve requested Joslyn for a number of shoots in addition to my wedding. Most recently we did a boudoir shoot that made a fabulous Valentine’s Day gift for my husband. She helped me feel comfortable throughout the shoot and laid out a gorgeous, high-quality album. I couldn't be happier!

2017-03-17T15:26:11 Response from the vendor

Ahhhh, my friend, your words are so special! Thanks for inviting me into your life and keeping me there :-) Your wedding was a blast!

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Renee H

If you're looking for timeless photos with that "wow" factor then Joslyn is the perfect choice for your wedding photography. Her work speaks for itself but get to know her a little and you'll also be so glad she's a part of your special day. I can't say enough great things about... Read More Joslyn and the stunning work she does.

2017-03-16T12:46:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! You know they mean a lot to me. Can't wait to watch your little family grow!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Jennifer G

So, so glad to have had Joslyn there on my wedding. Not only did she help me with my timeline she also pinned on flowers and laced up my corset dress. The photos are gorgeous and she was a calming, organized influence on our day! It wouldn't have been the same without her!

2017-03-18T21:36:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Jennifer! We loved getting to know you and your words mean a lot to me!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Jennifer G

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Victoria P

My husband and I are so thankful to have had Joslyn capture our wedding day and bridal shoot! Although our first time to meet in person was on the wedding day, she and her second shooter were organized and made everyone feel at ease right away. Our pictures turned out... Read More beautifully, and we owe it to Joslyn's natural talent, as well as keen eye for detail and lighting. If you consider photography to be one of the most important parts of your wedding, put Joslyn behind the lens. It will one of the best decisions you will make involving your wedding day! We are looking forward to using Joslyn for our photography needs in the years to come.

2017-01-10T22:19:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! I loved getting to know you and your beautiful friends and family. :-)