Joslyn Holtfort Photography

Austin, Texas | Worldwide

Artistic, Classic, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Second Shooter Available

Austin, Texas | Worldwide (512) 730-0648

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Audrey A

I feel grateful that we had someone SO talented photographing our wedding day. Joslyn did a phenomenal job and truly exceeded our expectations. She captured every little detail is the most beautiful way. If you want your special day done right, you have to go with Joslyn. Her... Read More work is incredible and her portfolio will speak for itself. Not only is she the best photographer, she is super kind and personable to work with. I couldn't be happier with the whole experience. Thank you Joslyn!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Holly R

Joslyn was AMAZING! I don’t think words could even describe how unbelievably pleased we were with her photography services from the day we booked to the day we got our gorgeous photos after the wedding. She is kind and professional and will go out of her way to make sure you are... Read More 110% satisfied with the quality of photos you will receive. Her personality is relaxed so you will feel at ease throughout all your photo sessions, making for the most beautiful, natural-looking photos. She is a pro when it comes to harnessing the natural light in a space, making for some of the most dreamy wedding photos you’ll ever see. Her personal touches were the icing on the cake. And to top it all off, she is so, so, so much fun to be around! Having Joslyn as the photographer at our wedding, made it feel like we were just hanging out with another close family friend. I would highly recommend Joslyn to any couple looking for a spectacular photographer!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 James R

We were so fortunate to have Joslyn photograph our wedding and engagement. Her style is beautiful and she is truly a professional on the day of the event. Highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Mary L

Joslyn was simply fantastic, and her photos will forever be cherished. She had such a wonderful presence at our wedding, and made everyone feel comfortable! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Tanner S

Joslyn was absolutely amazing from start to finish! She Skyped with me for almost an hour before I even booked her, just to make sure I was comfortable with her services. She was clearly a pro on the day of, dealing with our huge bridal party and extended family was no easy... Read More task! And our pictures were breathtaking and more than I could have dreamed of. Her packages and pricing were also spot-on. I could not be more thankful to Joslyn and her daughter for capturing our day!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Christy P

I was so so glad to have hired Joslyn to shoot our wedding this past weekend. She was nothing short of amazing! Joslyn was helpful planning the timeline, kept things on track throughout the day, and made everyone feel comfortable while taking our pictures. The pictures she... Read More takes timeless and romantic, I can't wait to see how the entire album turns out! I would highly recommend trusting Joslyn to capture the most important moments on your special day!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Karlee B

Joslyn was so much fun to work with, she was very flexible and low stress but still kept us moving along when we needed it. I am absolutely in love with my photographs, not only did she help make my wedding that much more fun and enjoyable, now I have these amazing photos to... Read More cherish forever. I would highly recommend hiring her!

Reviewed on 3/17/2017 Melissa R

Joslyn is an absolute dream to work with. She is reliable, sweet, funny and patient. She was perfect for our eclectic wedding party. Also, I'm not the most photogenic person, but Josyln has an incredible ability to capture the moment perfectly. My wedding photos clearly... Read More display the fun and quirky, Austin-centric wedding I was going for. Folks have LOVED the gifts we’ve made from the collection. I’ve requested Joslyn for a number of shoots in addition to my wedding. Most recently we did a boudoir shoot that made a fabulous Valentine’s Day gift for my husband. She helped me feel comfortable throughout the shoot and laid out a gorgeous, high-quality album. I couldn't be happier!

2017-03-17T15:26:11 Response from the vendor

Ahhhh, my friend, your words are so special! Thanks for inviting me into your life and keeping me there :-) Your wedding was a blast!

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Renee H

If you're looking for timeless photos with that "wow" factor then Joslyn is the perfect choice for your wedding photography. Her work speaks for itself but get to know her a little and you'll also be so glad she's a part of your special day. I can't say enough great things about... Read More Joslyn and the stunning work she does.

2017-03-16T12:46:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! You know they mean a lot to me. Can't wait to watch your little family grow!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Jennifer G

So, so glad to have had Joslyn there on my wedding. Not only did she help me with my timeline she also pinned on flowers and laced up my corset dress. The photos are gorgeous and she was a calming, organized influence on our day! It wouldn't have been the same without her!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Victoria P

My husband and I are so thankful to have had Joslyn capture our wedding day and bridal shoot! Although our first time to meet in person was on the wedding day, she and her second shooter were organized and made everyone feel at ease right away. Our pictures turned out... Read More beautifully, and we owe it to Joslyn's natural talent, as well as keen eye for detail and lighting. If you consider photography to be one of the most important parts of your wedding, put Joslyn behind the lens. It will one of the best decisions you will make involving your wedding day! We are looking forward to using Joslyn for our photography needs in the years to come.

2017-01-10T22:19:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! I loved getting to know you and your beautiful friends and family. :-)