Fine Art Wedding Photography

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo

2437 W Cortez St, Chicago, IL
Available worldwide

"I am so glad you're with us today!"

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Reenie O

That is what I, the bride, said when we entered our car after the wedding ceremony. Jake's pictures were incredible. Each and every person we share them with comments on how they are some of the best photos they've ever seen. Jake captured detailed emotion and... Read More aesthetics! Several friends and acquaintances have asked for his contact information to hire him after seeing our photos. Jake has a calm demeanor and his presence does not overpower any of the day's celebrating, emotion or moments of love. He is friendly, flexible and communicative! Of all the wedding vendors we hired, Jake's response time was always the fastest- remarkably quick! His turnaround time for both the engagement photos and the wedding weekend photos was awesome! We will use Jake again for future life events. Among 8 five-star vendors, Jake was our absolute favorite to work with! We talked with 3 wedding photographers when in the planning process. He was reasonably priced and thorough- he was a clear pick for us! Thanks Jake!

Picture Perfect

Reviewed on 9/04/2012 Lauren P

There is not one photo that Jake took that I am less than amazed by. He captured my husband and I perfectly and kept a good balance of close of personal shots and big frames with amazing scenery. He knows what he is doing and positions everyone perfectly and let us be natural... Read More and captured it perfectly. I can't say enough good things about Jake. Awesome person. Awesome photographer.