Fine Art Wedding Photography

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo

2437 W Cortez St, Chicago, IL
Available worldwide

Reviewed on 3/14/2016 Jennifer S

Jake is absolutely phenomenal. His work is stunning, but also deeply personal. There are so many incredible moments I get to relive through his work, and a few I even saw for the first time while I was off talking to people and enjoying. We have beautifully rendered candids and... Read More natural looking posed shots and picking favorites was a huge challenge. We've received so many wonderful compliments on the photos. In lead up to the wedding it looked like we'd have extremely unusual December weather in Chicago: 60 degrees and raining. Luckily we got the 60 and avoided the rain, although a pretty dense fog blanketed the city all day. No worries. Quick on his feet we rerouted from the Museum campus for skyline shots to the beaches up further north. There may be no skyline, but instead there's this glowy mist completely obfuscating the city and area in those shots. It almost looks like we took photos in three separate cities on three different days, truly showcasing what a magical and unique city Chicago is. Jake was a pleasure to work with before and during the wedding, and I didn't even know he was there most of the time during the event itself. I'll be looking forward to having another excuse to hopefully work with him again.

"I am so glad you're with us today!"

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Reenie O

That is what I, the bride, said when we entered our car after the wedding ceremony. Jake's pictures were incredible. Each and every person we share them with comments on how they are some of the best photos they've ever seen. Jake captured detailed emotion and... Read More aesthetics! Several friends and acquaintances have asked for his contact information to hire him after seeing our photos. Jake has a calm demeanor and his presence does not overpower any of the day's celebrating, emotion or moments of love. He is friendly, flexible and communicative! Of all the wedding vendors we hired, Jake's response time was always the fastest- remarkably quick! His turnaround time for both the engagement photos and the wedding weekend photos was awesome! We will use Jake again for future life events. Among 8 five-star vendors, Jake was our absolute favorite to work with! We talked with 3 wedding photographers when in the planning process. He was reasonably priced and thorough- he was a clear pick for us! Thanks Jake!

Picture Perfect

Reviewed on 9/04/2012 Lauren P

There is not one photo that Jake took that I am less than amazed by. He captured my husband and I perfectly and kept a good balance of close of personal shots and big frames with amazing scenery. He knows what he is doing and positions everyone perfectly and let us be natural... Read More and captured it perfectly. I can't say enough good things about Jake. Awesome person. Awesome photographer.