Fine Art Wedding Photography

JPP Studios is one of the few photography studios in Chicago that successfully bridges the gap between a clear, artistic vision & accessibility. Simply put, you get the best of both worlds.

Other Styles

Boudoir, Trash the Dress

Specialty

A Variety/Blend of Styles

2437 W Cortez St, Chicago, IL

"I am so glad you're with us today!"

6/22/2013 Reenie O

That is what I, the bride, said when we entered our car after the wedding ceremony. Jake's pictures were incredible. Each and every person we share them with comments on how they are some of the best photos they've ever seen. Jake captured detailed emotion and aesthetics! Several friends and acquaintances have asked for his contact information to hire him after seeing our photos. Jake has a calm demeanor and his presence does not overpower any of the day's celebrating, emotion or moments of love. He is friendly, flexible and communicative! Of all the wedding vendors we hired, Jake's response time was always the fastest- remarkably quick! His turnaround time for both the engagement photos and the wedding weekend photos was awesome! We will use Jake again for future life events. Among 8 five-star vendors, Jake was our absolute favorite to work with! We talked with 3 wedding photographers when in the planning process. He was reasonably priced and thorough- he was a clear pick for us! Thanks Jake!

Picture Perfect

7/28/2012 Lauren P

There is not one photo that Jake took that I am less than amazed by. He captured my husband and I perfectly and kept a good balance of close of personal shots and big frames with amazing scenery. He knows what he is doing and positions everyone perfectly and let us be natural and captured it perfectly. I can't say enough good things about Jake. Awesome person. Awesome photographer.

Send Email