The Best DJ Service & Photo booth Rentals

JPW Productions has been in the Wedding business for 20+ years . The key to any successful business is to love what you do and this is reflected in all of our services and products. We've taken the knowledge we've learned over the years along with the best ideas to create the #1 DJ service.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin, Polka, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment

12040 S. Aero Drive, Plainfield, IL Chicagoland area (630) 978-2693

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Andrew K

When we first set our date Jon was the first vender we contacted to make sure he was the DJ at our wedding! He did both my brother and sisters wedding and was absolutely amazing. Of course when he did mine, the dance floor was full the entire wedding!! Jon is so easy going and... Read More fun to work with. He literally runs the show the whole night and does an amazing job. The music sets the tone for wedding and I wouldn't want anyone else in charge. I've been to several weddings that Jon has done and every single one was amazing! And to make it even better he's very affordable, don't waste your time looking anywhere else! Jon is the man!

Best dj ever!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Katie e

Everyone can't stop talking about how fun our wedding was and it's all due to Jon. We used him for dj, led lit photo booth, uplighting, monogram laser gobo, and a screen to run pictures from the photo booth all night. People were so excited when they saw their silly photos up... Read More there. Nothing went wrong and all of his equipment was top notch and beautiful. He had Everyone out on the dance floor all night. He was a crowd pleaser and kept the party going on time which was awesome because we needed someone to keep us all in line. If you want everyone to talk about how fun your wedding was then you can't go wrong with jpw. He's well worth the price and in my opinion we made a bigger budget for entertainment because that's what really makes a wedding. We have people telling us that our wedding was the best they ever went to and I know that without Jon it would have just been an ordinary wedding.

Awesome Dj & PhotoBooth (Cube)

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Ashley G

I could not have asked for a better Dj or photo booth assistant. They were both so nice and helpful. Everyone said it was the best Dj they have seen at a wedding in a long time! Very good price and great quality of equipment. I highly recommend JPW Productions for any wedding or... Read More event!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Riley S

We can't say enough great things about JPW productions!!! Jon was absolutely amazing and made our night that much more special!! He was so personable and so easy to work with! Our guests were going on and on about our dj even days after our wedding. It was such a good mix of... Read More music that people of all ages were on the dance floor from beginning to end! My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better dj than Jon!! Phenomenal job! We will definitely be referring JPW out to all family and friends getting married!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Felicia S

Where to begin.. Jon Wise is the man! Our wedding would not have been the same without him. Not only did he have the dance floor packed the entire night but the passion for his job shined through with every song he picked. Jon we can't thank you enough for making our wedding... Read More complete, we still have family and friends talking about how amazing you are!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Debra J

Amazing!!! Jon is awesome. He was accomodating the whole process. I had changes last minute and he never once showed that it irritated him. I had some songs picked but I let him do his thing. I gave him direction of what I wanted for reception and he nailed it. There were... Read More people on the floor the whole night. The wedding ceremony I was having troubles with picking songs and he made suggestions that were brilliant. I highly suggest him. I have seen Jon do his thing at 5 weddings. He simply is amazing

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Elliette E

Jon Dj-ed our wedding on 03/25/2017. I went to a wedding the year before that he dj-ed and was very impressed by his work. Jon did an excellent job with our ceremony and wedding reception. We have received nothing but great feedback about our music and DJ. He played exactly what... Read More we wanted to hear. We also used his cube photobooth. It was a hit! Jon helped make our day special and unforgettable. I would use Jon again in the future and recommend him to family and friends!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Erica P

Amazing DJ. Jon met with us twice before the wedding to find out our styles and made sure every detail was nailed down. His organization impressed me and I was confident in him even before the wedding. He was absolutely wonderful at the wedding! Kept us on schedule and... Read More played music that got the crowd out on the floor. No complaints whatsoever, he was amazing.

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Caitlin K

We could not have asked for a better DJ and photo booth for our wedding! Jon was fantastic from the first time we met with him, until the end of our wedding night! He was very laid back, and honest with us about his package options. He never tried to upsell us on unnecessary... Read More options, which was a HUGE plus for us! He provided the music for both our ceremony and reception, and everyone LOVED his introductions for my bridal party. We received so many glowing reviews of Jon from our guests the night of the wedding. Everything was absolutely perfect! I can't wait to use him for our future events!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Ashley C

We could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding ceremony and reception. Jon was easy to and a pleasure to work with- he helped us with our exact vision of what the ceremony and reception music would be like, and had great ideas for music for us also. He also did... Read More beautiful green uplighting in our reception room to accent our wedding colors. Everybody had a great time on the dance floor thanks to his great timing with music. He included the songs we really love and really read the crowd and added some others that fit in perfectly. I would highly recommend working with him!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Melissa D

From start to finish I was impressed with JPW. At the beginning the communication was amazing and super professional. They had our best interest in mind and worked with us to create a package that suited our needs. Kieth our DJ was AMAZING! He worked with us regarding every... Read More detail and helped us along the way in more ways than one. He was super flexible with our song times and made sure we had our Last dance song even though there was a slight bump in the technology. He helped us every step of the way and came up with an awesome way to incorperate our alternative/metal rock music into our wedding by playing the acoustic versions during dinner. Our guests totally noticed that small detail and it was awesome that he took the time to personalize our day that much more. THANKS SO MUCH!! Our photobooth guy (sorry I do not remember his name.) WAS HILARIOUS! He rocked and printed us tons of copies and made sure our guests where having a good time in the booth. Thanks JPW!!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Nicole R

Jon was so professional and organized with everything! Everyone that came to my wedding keeps talking about the great music choices, the cube photo booth, and the name in lights. JPW is the one to choose brides!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Katie M

We worked with Keith through JPW Productions and had an absolutely wonderful experience! He is very professional, yet extremely down to earth. We met with him once as well as a few phone conversations before the wedding to get a plan set for our reception. He sounded great... Read More announcing and kept the introductions running smoothly throughout. The dance floor was packed the entire night, and we had SO many compliments on the type of music he played. He took our requests seriously, yet was spot on with other musical choices as well. He snuck in music we loved into the cocktail hour that wouldn't have been big hits on the dance floor, but meant a lot to us. We would highly recommend him and any other staff from JPW productions!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Amber K

Jon came highly recommended by my venue, and it's no surprise why! From our first meeting, I knew he was the DJ I needed, and I didn't need to look anywhere else. He was friendly, helpful, knowledgeable, and right off the bat he made me feel comfortable. When I came for my last... Read More appointment, he gave me a couple great suggestions, and took all of the music I wanted played, and made it happen. He even has a great online system for inputting all of your wedding details, and also for making a list of songs you want played! I got many compliments on the music, and I thought he was great on the day of the wedding, from pre-ceremony to the end of the night. Even my grandmother was pleased with the music he played. If you're looking for a great DJ, you truly can't go wrong with JPW! In fact, I don't think you could do better.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Erik S

Jon at JPW was fantastic. Professional, energetic, organized. Literally everything went off without a hitch. Thanks to Jon we were able to sit back and enjoy our reception while he managed the cake cutting, speeches etc. we set the order ahead of time with him but he put it all... Read More together. The music was also unbelievable, we had a few requests of course but were mainly looking for someone to take control and play music that would get people on the dance floor. And thanks to Jon the dance floor was packed all night. I would highly recommend his services.

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Liz B

Booking Jon was likely the best wedding planning decision that we made. He was fun and easy to work with!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Lauren M

Jon and JPW Productions were amazing! First of all, they offer great rates and a ton of services in addition to fulfilling all your DJ needs (think photobooths, wireless uplighting, etc.). Working with Jon was so easy. He has simple online forms to fill out at your convenience,... Read More song suggestion lists, and even did a quick phone meeting with us to finalize details. Jon did one set up for our on-site ceremony and even supplied the mics, another set up for our outdoor cocktail hour, and the main set up for our reception room, complete with wireless uplighting, without missing a beat. He played everything we'd hoped and filled in the rest with amazing songs that suited our taste perfectly. From a bride point of view, Jon came and found us when we were needed, and made sure to keep the party going all night. Our family and friends can't stop talking about how awesome our music and DJs were - that they kept everyone on the dance floor all night and were tons of fun! Can't speak highly enough of JPW Productions! Thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Angela R

We used JPW for our photo booth. I would highly recommend this company. There was open communication from start to finish. Our guests enjoyed the photo booth and the props. The attendant was on time and set up before cocktail hour. He did a great job with the scrapbook as... Read More well! Great company to work with.

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Andrew B

Jon is a professional in every sense of the word. He made us feel at ease in our pre-wedding meeting and was very accommodating to our requests. The wedding day was perfect and we were very excited for the dancing. The ceremony and cocktail hour music was just as we wanted. I... Read More maybe biased because it was my wedding but it was the most fun I have ever had on the dance floor. I would recommend JPW Productions to everyone I know looking to have a DJ at an event.

Reviewed on 6/13/2016

Wonderful experience- Jon worked with us to make sure everything was amazing and listened to our suggestions and gave advice on how to make things better- really ran the reception show and did an impeccable job, will hands down recommend him to any of my friends getting married!... Read More He's a must! & get the photo cube too! So much fun!

Reviewed on 6/12/2016

JPW Productions, Inc. was an amazing company to work with. We used JPW Productions, Inc. for multiple services. It was nice to use one company for the DJ, photo booth, and spandex chair covers with sashes and a rhinestone diamond buckle. Everything turned out great! Jon was... Read More incredible to work and plan with. We set everything up through him. He was our DJ and was very flexible/accommodating to our needs. We received so many compliments about our music, which we also were able to pick. Jon kept people on the dance floor the whole night, and it was a night to remember. He also did a great job making sure he announced our bridal party's names correctly, which was great! The photo booth ran smoothly because we had two attendants monitor and put together a photo album for us with all photo booth pictures. We received the photo album along with a flash drive with all the pictures by the end of the reception. The photo booth also included modern signs and props. In addition, the spandex chair covers with sashes and rhinestone diamond buckle made our reception hall look so elegant. We received so much positive feedback from our relatives and friends about how beautiful and elegant the hall looked. The chairs definitely tied the whole room together. We would highly recommend JPW Productions, Inc. for the amazing customer service and the efficient service they provided.

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Emily K

Jon was amazing!! There is no one else I would have rather had as our DJ on our wedding day. From the moment we met him several months earlier, he put us at ease - he made us feel totally confident and it was clear he has been doing this for a long time. Jon arrived at our venue... Read More early and had plenty of time to set up - the music was excellent throughout our entire event, the dance floor was such a party! We also required uplighting which looked great and booked the photo booth. If you want something a bit different but a lot of fun, do the photo booth! Our guests loved it! The props were great and the attendant was really nice. We couldn't be happier with choosing to go with JPW Productions!

Reviewed on 4/08/2016 Jeannie w

I am a wedding officiant so I see all kinds of DJ's and I love Jon's work! JPW Productions is a professional DJ. They have quality equipment, set up early and everything looks great. They control the sound perfectly during the ceremony. The music prior to the ceremony was... Read More beautiful. The cocktail hour music was at the perfect sound level and set the mood for the evening. Everyone had a great time talking and they could hear the other person. Jon did an outstanding job lining up and announcing the wedding party. The music for the reception was perfect. Everyone was out there dancing all night long. The music was fantastic. He kept the music moving from fast songs and he slipped in a few slow dances and everyone was having a great time! I love working with Jon and his staff! His photo booth was outstanding and so were the props. You will not go wrong choosing JPW Productions! Very personable and outstanding professional DJ's! You have one wedding choose someone who cares and loves what he does!

Reviewed on 3/24/2016 Sarah D

My wedding was 5 days ago at Drury Lane in Oak Brook, and Jon made it absolutely incredible. He was on time, played all the music we asked for, had the crowd up and dancing all night, and he is very reasonable. We only did the DJ package, but it was all worth it. Most of my... Read More guests left saying it was one of the best weddings they have ever been too. I highly recommend Jon and JPW for your reception or party! You will not be disappointed at all!!

Reviewed on 3/10/2016

Jon Wise came recommended from our venue's owner . We interviewed several of the recommendations on his list and Jon was an excellent fit for us. His professionalism, energy, knowledge and enthusiasm scored high with us. He accommodated times to meet around our busy... Read More schedules, worked with us in our song selections, offered a ton of suggestions and was in cahoots with the bride to stage a special gift to the groom; a soloist's performance dedicating a special song. On the day of the wedding, Jon was early to arrive and set up. He offered flawless introductions and seamless transitions from activity to activity. His energy was high, he got guests out on the dance floor and kept the party rocking. Your DJ is not an area where you'd want to skimp; he will make or break yours and your guests' experience. Jon was worth his weight in gold and will leave your friends forever talking about what a great time they had celebrating with you. So happy with his services from start to finish.