Wedding

Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

P.O. Box 3338, Lexington, OH (419) 884-7075

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Catherine F

Jeff was excellent! very friendly and professional. He played great music and was open to playing requests. He made our event perfect!

A Good Surprise

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 michelle e

I hired this DJ without ever hearing him, so of course I was nervous. But he was great. He had all the songs ready, kept the night moving alot with the cake cutting and first dance, etc. He took requests from the guests and always found a way to get people back out on the floor!

Incredible Job!!!

Reviewed on 6/23/2012 Logan A

Jeff was spectacular. Took what we wanted and ran with it. When people requested songs on our do not play list, he held firm. He kept the reception moving very, very well. The music selection was great, had no problem getting additional songs. He had great communication and... Read More very, very good pricing.

Great Entertainment!

Reviewed on 10/11/2011 Erin D

Jeff (JR) was excellent! His music selection for us was perfect and everyone had a great time dancing! I was so happy with our decision to go with JR The DJ, that I can't fathom spending hundreds of dollars more, because I just don't think anyone could've done a better job. I... Read More highly recommend him!