Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

2104 Kings Hwy., Ocean, NJ Tri-State are (732) 531-8848

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Melissa P

5.0Melissa P After your special day is finished and you come home from your honey moon, life goes on and your wedding day becomes a memory. Well one of the most important vendors to me besides a photographer is the videographer. Why? Because, how can you remember your special... Read More day forever without wonderful photos and video to look at?!?! Scott was just wonderful all the way from the moment we booked with JS until our wedding day. Some people think that getting a videographer is an "extra". However, to me, this service is a MUST! the video from JS captured all the very special moments that made up our beautiful day and now we can watch them over and over forever! I am so pleased with the way things went and I am very grateful to Scott for all of his help and special touches. Thank you JS Photo Video.

Reviewed on 3/02/2016 Larissa P

Scott, the owner, took amazing photographs in a short amount of time! He was familiar with the venue and made sure he knew what I wanted before the wedding day so that he could get the shots that were important to me, and then he got so many more shots that I didn't know I... Read More wanted! The pictures are absolutely beautiful and the proofs were ready the NEXT DAY! I can't wait to see the book that the graphic designer (and other photographer) Mike puts together. He is so creative and skilled, and so patient with all of our decisions. Thank you so much JS!

Reviewed on 2/19/2016

Scott and Mike are the Photographers you want at your wedding! Extremely Professional and are the best at what they do! My wife and I are laid back and let them do what they do best. He gives good advice and direction and blends in with the family! They managed to capture... Read More pictures you could only dream of, and well... thats PRICELESS! Thanks again!

BOOK THEM

Reviewed on 9/13/2015 Molly K

JS Photo and Video are THE photographers to choose for your special day. Meeting them at the Monmouth University bridal show I instantly loved their work, but meeting with them, we felt that they really understood how we wanted our day to go. I had specific ideas on multiple... Read More places to take pictures after the ceremony as well as not wanting to miss cocktail hour and they made it happen as promised! All of our pictures came out amazing and they really knew how to work with the church, Monmouth, beach, and venue. My husband and I have been in multiple weddings as a bridesmaid and a groomsman so we have worked with photographers before JS has been the best. We are so happy with all our shots! JS captured candid moments as well as posing us all perfectly. They were never in the forefront but when you needed them to snap a picture they were right there. During our reception, guests loved when they set up a show of pictures from earlier points of the day. Finally after they were all packed up and my sisters remembered a shot they wanted of my dad Scott overheard, unpacked, and took the picture without even being asked. Don't trust just anyone to capture your special day, book JS!

Amazing photographer and videographer!

Reviewed on 11/16/2014 Marissa E

My parents saw Janet Studios at a Bridal Show over a year before my wedding (March, 2013). They insisted their work was the best they had ever seen. My mom and I went to visit Scott, Mike D., and Mike R. shortly after at the studio. I looked through tons of albums and they... Read More showed me a dvd of a recent wedding. Their photos were stunning. The dvd was fantastic. Scott had many packages for us to choose from so we could work within our budget. Fast forward to July 2013 and it was time for our engagement photo session. Scott and Mike D. took stunning photos of us at the park where we got engaged. It was a million degrees that day and you would never know by looking at us in the pictures! They made a guestbook out of all our photos and we blew up our favorite photo into a large print to hang in our home. Mike D. sent me a digital proof via e-mail of the guestbook so I could give my input about the design and layout. He even met with me at the studio so I could talk with him about it in person. It was everything we wanted. Leading up to the wedding, Scott, and Mike D. answered all my e-mails and phone calls right away. They make sure to have you fill out a wedding day info. sheet so everything goes smoothly. You talk about start times, poses, family members, locations, etc. The day of the wedding, they were at the venue before my husband and I. They made my family and large bridal party feel so comfortable. As a bride, everything you tell yourself you are going to remember, you forget. Luckily these guys are pros. They took photos of the most beautiful poses. Our families on both sides had a huge list of different combinations of extended family members and friends. Scott and the Mikes got everything done and made it look easy (I assure you, it was not). I don't know how they did it and we were never felt interrupted during the reception. They know how and when to get posed and candid shots without interfering with the flow of the wedding at all. After the wedding, our proofs were done within a week. We were not even home from our honeymoon yet! After we picked which proofs we wanted for our album, Scott sat with us and very patiently helped us talk about ideas for our albums, add photos, and take others away. Mike D. sent me a digital proof of the album and again met with me in person to personalize the album. We also had them make us a large canvas of our favorite photo and it is stunning. The album is incredible. We also received copies of our DVD. We absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE it. They include a highlights video set to music you pick, a honeymoon photo montage set to music you pick, and a growing up photo montage set to music you pick. They set up the DVD in chapter selections and you can pick and choose what to watch or watch the whole thing. They caught everything and it's fabulous. We love the intro and trailer as well! Scott and his team are nothing but professional. We cannot wait to use them for another event ASAP!!! Thank you so much!

Absolutely LOVE Janet Studios!!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 Amanda

I don't even know where to start with these guys. From day one Scott and his team were nothing but helpful and fun. When we did our engagement pictures, they made us feel so relaxed it didn't even feel like we were in public. When it came to our wedding day, neither one of us... Read More were nervous and part of that reason was because of Scott and his team. We also used them for our videographer. These guys are hilarious, fun, and take amazing pictures!! I would highly recommend them to anyone and everyone. I can't wait for another reason to use them!!!!

Harris 6/28/13

Reviewed on 7/25/2013 Kaitlyn B

I could have not asked for a better photographer, we first had our engagement pictures done with Scott and Mike they were awesome they worked so well with my husband and I and also my stepson and our four legged son! I loved how they came out I asked them to make a sign in book... Read More for me which I could not stop looking at! I loved it! My wedding pictures came out awesome! My little flower girl is not one to like "boys" as she would say but she could not stop smiling every time she saw the photographers! Scott and Mike were so great with her that all my pictures with her came out so great I cant wait to show her! I couldn't have asked for a better group of people to share my special day with and I cant wait to go back to them when I need maternity pictures done!

Phenomenal

Reviewed on 6/23/2013 laura s

I have never heard so many people ask a bride who her photographer was. I have only heard bad things about wedding photographers, but that was not the case with Janet Studios. Scott took the fun pictures we asked him to take as well as the standard wedding pictures we love. He... Read More was also patient with our grandparents, baby nephew and frightened flower girl. We got our proofs back in a week, and we are still heard wonderful things about how polite he was and how he didn't boss people around or push people out of the way to get a good shot. I would recommend Janet Studios, and will definitely use them again if I need a photographer.

Cassidy and Dustin 5/18/13

Reviewed on 5/20/2013 Cassidy R

Scott and his team were the photographers the day my sister got married. At the time, my fiance and I were engaged and we barley began looking into outside vendors. First off, Scott is hilarious and insightful. On my sister's wedding day, he knew ho to get all the boutonnieres... Read More on and helped me do my sister's veil!! To say the least, I was sold the day I met him. Dustin and I started working with Scott last year with our wedding. We talked about what we were looking for in terms of memorable moments and he was able to come up with outstanding concepts for us. We enjoyed every meeting with him and his staff. We also had our engagement photos done with Scott. Even though it was freezing outside, both Dustin and I had so much fun doing them and loved how they turned out. More importantly, on the big wedding day, Scott and his assistant Mike were able to keep me calm and laughing even though we were starting to run late in the morning. They both went with the flow of the bridal party and made all of laugh and have fun. One of the best ( moments of the day was when we did the photo of me being tossed in the air by the groomsmen. My fiance played football and the entire bridal party was over 6ft tall. Needless to say I got some air, but we all had an outstanding time. Scott and Mike were amazing to work with on the wedding day and I not only enjoyed having them at my wedding, but I enjoyed working with them.

Above and beyond the call of duty!

Reviewed on 9/26/2012 Jacqueline S

Scott and his crew of photographers are by far the best photographers anyone could ever ask for! They are true professionals and are willing to go above and beyond the call of duty. Anthony and I really do not know what we would have done that day with out them! The quality of... Read More their work by far surpasses anything that anyone could ever ask for! We plan on coming back to them for any event we have in the future!

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 11/22/2011 Katie R

Janet Studios is great to deal with and their work is great! I'm very happy with my pictures and wedding video. Still waiting on my album, but I'm sure it's great too.

Amazing photos

Reviewed on 10/18/2011 Jennifer R

Everything was absolutely amazing. Every time I called the studio to discuss the detail of my wedding, I spoke with Wanda, who is nice, friendly, and always has a positive attitude. The day of my wedding I had John as my Photographer. He was wonderful, had a lot of patience... Read More and very professional. I have a 20 month old daughter, who never sits still for a second. John was so patient with her, and somehow managed to get some great pictures of her. I give him a lot of credit. Our wedding pictures came out ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL.

Best Photographer Ever!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2011 Tammy M

Aug. 27th wedding- Postponed due to Hurricane Irene..... New wedding date Sept 30th..... Problem? I thought there would be, but not with this company.... Scott and Wanda and Janet Studios were like our second family.... Very Compassionate and couldn't wait to put smiles... Read More on our face when our day finally came...We musta called them at least 100 times with everything that was going on and they were always there to listen.... Scott found an awesome photographer in Rob for us...and even showed up himself after his other commitment was over to take some photographs at our wedding... Wow.....Shows the character and compassion that they have.... Thank you guys sooooo much for everything...We can't wait to see the pictures and can't wait to post them so that the world can see your work....

Great to work with

Reviewed on 9/30/2011 Jennifer S

Tara was great to work with on our wedding day. She really enjoys her job

Excellent!

Reviewed on 3/23/2011 PATRICIA L

Scott and his crew are great! They were my sisters wedding photographer and really became part of our family while I was planning my wedding. They are knowledgeable and will go out of their way to accomodate you and give you the pictures you want. They truly are a great... Read More company and friendly.

Review for Janet Studios

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Lisa M

Scott was so personalbe and fit right into the crowd! He was professional and had everything ready to go!