Creating Memories for a Lifetime!

JS Visions Photo is a full-service boutique wedding photography studio, and pride ourselves on producing stunning imagery that our clients will be proud to display in their home. We can address not only the portrait aspect but also a journalistic and candid approach, resulting in a combination of beautiful formal and less formal portraits. A positive attitude, as well as our non-intrusive approach, are key factors in our outstanding satisfaction rate.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

647 Franklin Ave. Suite LL2, Garden City, NY Tri-State Area. (516) 280-3600
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Gabrielle E

AMAZING SERVICE! The photos and video came are STUNNING. Jose was our photographer and made us and our guests feel comfortable. It was a pleasure working with Jose and his team. They made us feel like family. I would highly recommend JS Visions Photo and Video...

Reviewed on 11/10/2015

STELLAR DISPLAY! Jose and Co. handled our videography, and could not have done a more epic job for my wife and I. They were at every corner, filming every detail. They handled everything for my wife and I, and we had not a worry in the world. JS Visions helped make our special... Read More day even more spectacular, and anyone would be unwise to chose them for your video needs. They are the best of the best.

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Brenda V

JS VISIONS PHOTO AND VIDEO photography and cinematography was absolutely amazing! Jose, George and Sebastian were very professional. Their passion for their work is reflected in our photos and video (cinematography style). We will recommend JS VISIONS PHOTO AND VIDEO to all our... Read More friends and family.

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Anthony A

Amazing work. Jose and JS Visions Photography and Video did a great job with our engagement shoot and Wedding. We are so happy with all the pictures. The Engagement shoot was fun. Jose did an amazing job with the photos to capture what we wanted (Sunset, bridges, water, city... Read More backdrop, cobble stone streets). Jose was very easy going and really has a vision of how to make a picture look beautiful. Wedding day was just the same. Jose captured everything we wanted from shots at the hotel, though the wedding, and to the end when we left in a Rolls Royce. Jose and his crew were never pushy and at times funny and clever to get people organized to do what was needed for the perfect shots. Jose went above and beyond our expectations and really made working with him easy and a pleasure. I would highly recommend JS Visions to anyone that is looking for a photographer.

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Rossmery C

JS Visions Photo is really great photographer. His photos went above and beyond our expectations. The level of professionalism and enthusiasm was felt during the shoot and seen in the photos. I would definitely recommend for any occasions.

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Joe C

JS Visions Photo and Video provided an excellent service at our wedding. We were so happy with our wedding photos and video! Jose and his team were creative and unique in the shots they took and they all turned out beautiful. We are thrilled and have already recommended him to... Read More friends and coworkers. Thank you, Jose, at JS Visions Photo Video!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Olga P

Extremely pleased my experience with JS Visions Photo and Video! The photographers and Videographer were great, very friendly and professional! We definitely recommend JS Visions Photo and Video.

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Gabrielle E

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Marlene E

We met with other photographers before scheduling an appointment with Jose at his studio in Garden City. After a minute of hearing how passionate he is when it comes to his work, we knew he was the one. He designed a collection that was just the right one for us. Jose and his... Read More team are so professional and attentive to details. They all worked so well with everyone in the bridal party, family and most importantly we got AMAZING photos and video from our wedding. HIGHLY RECOMMEND JS VISIONS PHOTO AND VIDEO...

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Grace S

As my husband and I were planning our wedding, we met with Jose. Jose was very welcoming, easy to talk to and relate to. At our meeting we spoke about our vision and saw numerous of Jose's albums, as well as a short video clip. His work speaks for itself!! We had previously had... Read More met with another photographer, nothing compared to Jose or Jose's work. We clicked with Jose and I knew I wanted JS Visions Photo & Video. The day of our wedding arrived, we had the pleasure to have Mike as our photographer and George as our videographer. Both were very professional, punctual, easy to work with and friendly. Made us all feel very comfortable and enjoy every second of the night. They were very creative and took our ideas into account. Very glad to have had them capture our memorable night, we couldn't have asked for anyone better. Our sneak peek of photos look great! Our family and friends all have great things to say about JS Visions Photo & Video work. We also have received our online gallery and truly LOVE our photos!! Cannot wait for the final product!!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Gabby L

My husband and I are in complete awe with our wedding pictures. JS visions went above and beyond to capture our beautiful day, as well as our engagement pictures. We got married on 11/11/16 out on Long Island. In weeks leading up to the event, Jose and Michael made themselves... Read More available to meet with us to go over specific shots we wanted and discuss the details of the day. They both made the process so painless. They gave us suggested shots and showed us beautiful sample albums. On the day of the of wedding, Michael showed up right on time. He was accompanied by his assistant Jennifer and the videographer, George. They made standing in front of the camera completely comfortable. There was great communication amongst them and with us. They followed the timeline set as closely as they could while having to deal with so many family members. Everything ran smoothly. Michael and the rest of the team were in constant communication with our Maitre'd and together made sure we were able to get the shots we desired, while keeping up with the designated times for pictures. We are so thankful to have to have worked with such great photographers and have these beautiful memories captured for us to look back on for years to come. Thank you so much JS visions!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Marielos G

We recently had the honor to call Jose our photographer. My husband and I got married in July and Jose really out did himself. He was punctual, professional, creative and very easy to work with. Everything you look for in a photographer. He makes you feel very comfortable while... Read More taking pictures which makes the final product seem very natural. The same goes for our videographer George. The skill that the whole crew possessed was second to none. Truly great people to work with The feedback we got from our guests has reassured us that we made the right choice with JS Visions. We highly recommend JS Visions to anyone looking to capture a special moment. We can forever look at our photos and video, and relive our Wedding Day.

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Cristina S

The nicest sweetest photographers we have ever met, so sincere and easy going. Our photos came out beautiful and we are getting requests from all our guests for the photographer we used. Jose was great and his crew was energetic and fun. We had so much fun with them!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Christina C

Jose and his team were very pleasurable and professional to work with. I would definitely recommend his company any day without a doubt. I am very pleased with how my beautiful video and pictures came out from my wedding day. I will cherish all the beautiful memories through the... Read More vision he created with my video. He has a very creative sense of style which completed my wedding video and I could not ask for more. Thank you to Jose and his team for bringing my wedding day to life for many years to come!

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Ivanna g

I wish I could give him 10 stars!! I absolutly loved all my wedding pictures. He was also very easy to work with and provided me with excellent service on such an important day for me!

Reviewed on 2/19/2016

My husband and I had the pleasure to meet Jose at my friends wedding. We were so impress by his PROFESSIONALISM and ARTISTIC PHOTOGRAPHIC APPROACH that we made an appointment with him at that moment. It was such a pleasure to have Jose and his team being part of one of our most... Read More important day of our life. The photos are AMAZING! We have no doubt that our video will be as amazing as the photos are. Thank you JS VISIONS PHOTO AND VIDEO for capturing our spacial memories... WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND JS VISIONS PHOTO AND VIDEO

Reviewed on 2/19/2016 Marina M

Jose and JS Visions were great from start to finish! Having done some modeling in my past, I have had the pleasure of working with a variety of photographers (including Jose) -- Jose is AWESOME to work with! I had a very specific look I wanted to achieve for my wedding... Read More photography and he was able to deliver (and go beyond)! My husband and I have great wedding pictures to treasure for a lifetime. He is great to work with and I would definitely recommend. You will be in GREAT hands!

Reviewed on 2/05/2016 Mariana E

Went to J.S. For our wedding they made our photography worries go away. They took care of us and got all the pictures we wanted. The day of went off without a hitch and they actually made posing simple and fun and made sure the day was about us. I would recommend everyone to use... Read More them to photograph there next event very professional.

Reviewed on 2/02/2016 Jennifer R

Jose was recommended to us, and it was the easiest decision we made throughout planning our wedding. He was the third photographer we met and within five minutes of meeting him, we knew he was the one. Beyond professional, and hardworking is an understatement. He didn't stop... Read More working from the moment he arrived, until the moment he left. All of our guests loved him as well. He's very humble, friendly and professional. It was an honor to have him capture the best day of our lives.

Reviewed on 11/07/2015 Janine S

My husband and I got married July 2015. Jose was amazing! He took incredible photos for our engagement and our wedding! He made sure we were able to get all the photos we wanted.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

I had the pleasure of working with Jose at a work event. He was so easy to work with and his photos came out amazing!! When it came time to planning my wedding I didn’t think twice on who I was going to use. Jose and his team are so awesome to work with. They arrived early,... Read More were so professional and friendly . Jose and his team captured every detail and emotion of our special day and made sure that all of our family photos and portraits went smoothly, they really made taking the photos enjoyable. Not only were my photos amazing but Jose and his Videographer made the most amazing short video of the day that makes me cry tears of joy every time I watch it. All of my guests are still talking about how gorgeous our photos came out and how awesome Jose and his crew were. I would recommend JS Visions to everyone he is very talented!!! Heather and Ciaran

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Rocio G

JS Vision made our special day even more special capturing beautiful photos into memories for us. Jose is an excellent professional and friendly to work with. He capture beautiful moments into masterpieces will all his advices. The pictures came out beautiful and we did not to... Read More worry about a thing. We would highly recommend Jose and his crew for the amazing job they can do.

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

My husband and I got married on August 15th this year and we couldn't be happier on the amazing job that Jose (JS VISIONS PHOTO & VIDEO) did. He was extremely professional. I appreciate his patience and kindness. His photos are very beautiful. It takes a true artist to achieve... Read More the beauty of these photos. I highly recommend him as a photographer.

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

JS Visions Photo & Video photographed my father's 60th Birthday in November 2013. We held a family photo session prior to the party, followed by the party being photographed as well. JS Visions Photo & Video were very professional. From beginning to end Jose, the owner ensured... Read More every detail was covered in preparation for the big day. The party was a surprise to my father so much coordinating was needed. We were very happy with JS Visions' work the day of the event as well as the final product. The photographs captured the true spirit of the moment, the togetherness of family and friends as well as the fun and excitement of the celebration. I highly recommend JS Visions Photo & Video for their professionalism, customer service and quality work.

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Elisa M

My husband and I were married in May of 2014. Thanks to the amazing work JS Visions Photo & Video did at capturing our wedding, it still feels like it was yesterday. My photos came out beyond amazing and the wedding video is everything I hoped for it to be and more. He made us... Read More feel super comfortable with him from the very beginning and made our wedding experience that much more fun. It was no surprise that our wedding party and guests started to book them shortly after our wedding. Thank you again to JS Visions Photo & Video for giving us a lifetime of memories and for all the amazing work you did for us!!

Jose Serrano

JS Visions Photo & Video started in 2012. I have been in the wedding photography industry since 1997. Just out of college as a Graphic Designer, I started as a Photographer’s Assistant. My big opportunity came four years later, I arrived at the event to assist two photographers in a wedding, one being the Owner and the other a Freelancer. The Freelancer had a family emergency and could not photograph the event. With no time to call in another photographer the studio owner offered me the job and I accepted without hesitation. I can still remember that day like it was yesterday.