Professional Airbrush Makeup and Hair Artistry

Your wedding day is the one of the most important day of your life! It's so important to invest the best service for your hair and makeup. We provide on location services. We promise you will look and feel your absolutely Best! Makeup last s day but pictures and memories will last forever.

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

13151 Emily, Ste 211A, Dallas , TX Dallas Texas (214) 228-8860

From grinch to supermodel.

Reviewed on 7/12/2014

I don't even know where to begin with my feedback. Let me start by saying, this was one of the only times in my life I've looked in my mirror and said, "WHOA, IS THAT REALLY ME?!" (In a GOOD way of course) After extensive research and recommendations from many MANY brides... Read More (friends of mine that looked absolutely stunning after getting makeup done by jenny), I decided to book her without getting a trial. Now this means A LOT coming from me. I had been to 5 or 6 makeup trials prior to booking jenny and was extremely unsatisfied and exhausted by all of them. I decided to take a leap of faith this time since I had seen Jenny's work in person on other brides. On my big day, she brought huge smiles, her amazing personality, and her super sweet assistant Lizzie. I literally spent 3 hours joking around, laughing, and smiling. This was a big plus- no one is that calm on their wedding day!!!!!!! I asked for a glowy look with soft smoky eyes and I got exactly that! After she was done, I got to take a look in the mirror and was shocked by how beautiful I looked especially since I started out looking like the grinch! I wish I could post pictures in this box for you guys to see. JENNY TORRY IS THE BOMB Y'ALL! I can't say enough good things about this AWESOME AMAZING SUPER SWEET and INCREDIBLY TALENTED makeup artist !!!!!! The best thing about meeting jenny was that I walked away feeling like I had just made a beautiful friend :)

Jenny Torry will make you gorgeous!!!!

Reviewed on 7/29/2013 Amber C

Jenny blew me away during my make up trial, and completely blew my mind on my wedding day! Not only was she super sweet and skilled, she enhanced my natural beauty and made me feel absolutely gorgeous on my wedding day. Call her, book her! No one will make you look and feel more... Read More gorgeous on your big day.

Reviewed on 1/07/2018 Lina O

I’ve had my personal hair stylist for a decade just because I’m real picky. My hair stylist wasn’t available luckily last minute I was squeezed in with my sister in laws (who was the bride) with jtorry and team. I had a picture of the makeup and hair I envisioned. Ladies they... Read More did exactly what I wanted. He went far above my expectations and were very precise, took their time. Remember I’m very picky I didn’t even have to tell them to fix anything. My absolutely loved my makeup and hair. Jtorry knows what she’s doing she’s worth every penny. I’d highly recommend her in fact soon I’ll be going scheduling another Appointment. Thank you so much for making us all look beautiful ❤️❤️ And going above our expectations we love you!

Reviewed on 1/02/2018

I have never in my life have felt so beautiful as I did for all of my wedding events. Jenny is professional, sweet, and very good at what she does. I trusted her with all of my looks and I got results way better than what I had expected. From this day forward, when I think and... Read More look back at my pictures, I will think of Jenny and how beautiful she made me feel on one of the most important weekends of my life. I still get endless compliments on how beautiful I looked through all of my wedding events and it was all thanks to Jenny. Jenny’s team as well were very professional, sweet, and well trained in what they do best. My mom, sister, and I were all very happy. We would definitely want Jenny and her team to do our hair and make up in the future and would highly recommend her to anyone wanting professional hair and makeup done for events.

Reviewed on 12/28/2017 Priya T

Jenny is not only one of the sweetest people i've ever met, but she made me look and feel like princess on my big day. I never had to tell her what look i wanted, she just knew! Her artistic ability to make anyone look and feel beautiful, is one of a kind. I also, had the... Read More pleasure of taking a one-on-one make up class with Jenny, so i could learn how to do my make-up. Jenny made the process simple, and easy for anyone to learn. If you're looking for someone to make you look and feel like a star, call Jenny! You won't be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Alyssa N

How can you rate someone 5 stars when they deserve so many more!? Jenny is TRULY an artist. I wouldn't have gone anywhere else but to she and her team. I've always DREAMED of Jenny doing my makeup, and that dream became a reality. I only wish I could have my own personal Jenny... Read More every day! She made the best day ever, even better. My husband has never been huge into makeup, he rather me not wear it at all, but both for our engagement pictures and our wedding day, he has loved Jenny's work. Words cannot describe how amazing of an artist she is. A HUGE thank you for making me feel so beautiful. She will always be my first and only recommendation.

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Zinat A

Jenny from JTorry Makeup & Hair Artistry is THE BEST in Dallas, Texas. She not only is great at her craft but she's also kind, professional, and timely. Jenny was great with communication from the get-go and was nothing but a great pleasure to work with as she would give her... Read More recommendations and advice prior to the wedding. With all the other chaos happening the one secure thing I knew going into my events was that I would look exactly as I had planned as Jenny knew exactly what she was doing. She has such a wide range of capabilities from a soft and subtle look to a very dramatic and bold look or even a combination of both! Whatever you are looking for I know you will find it at JTorry Makeup & Hair Artistry.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Tanya J

I think JTorry is hands down the best MUA in Dallas. She did a phenomenal job on my hair and make-up for my wedding. I wanted to feel comfortable with who I picked as my MUA on my wedding day especially because I am not from Dallas, TX and just recently moved here. Not only did... Read More JTorry make me feel so special, she achieved everything I asked her to do. I wanted a soft bridal glam and she gave me just that! I felt so comfortable with her work that I booked her 13 months before my wedding. She books up quickly, so book her ASAP!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Jency M

Of all the moving parts involved in a wedding, the one thing I knew with confidence was that I would look my absolute best with Jenny and her team behind me (the bride), the bride and grooms' moms, and 8 bridesmaids. Jenny is a constant professional but put me completely at ease... Read More during my engagement hair and makeup session, wedding day trial, and certainly on my wedding day. Getting 11 ladies hair and makeup flawless (and lasting 12+ hours through a ceremony and constant dancing at the reception) is no easy task; but they made it seem like it was. Jenny nailed the exact bridal look I wanted, and I am so grateful for her. Book her early and don't look back!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 SEJAL P

Jenny did an amazing job for my hair and make-up for my big fat indian wedding that was comprised of five different looks. She made me feel at ease throughout the whole process and paid attention to every detail. My favorite thing about Jenny was that she listed to what I... Read More imagined each look to look like and made it come to life - my vision became her vision which is reflected with perfection. She is a total sweetheart! I can't thank Jenny enough for being very professional, making me feel the most beautiful I have ever felt, & killing every look! I got so many complements. Jenny you rock and keep up the good work! =)

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Sumaira H

Jenny made me feel like a princess on every one of my events, I will forever be gushing about you to future brides! Jenny and her team instilled this calmness during all of the craziness and it was an amazing feeling. My bridal party had nothing but good things to say about how... Read More everything went and how amazing you guys were! We still talk about it and how beautiful everyone felt! Thank you so much! I didn't have any specific looks or pictures of the way I wanted my makeup be done which is where you were able to use your creativity and vision to create looks that I could only dream of for all of my events! I highly recommend Jenny! She is so understanding, calm and sweet; what more could you ask for on your big day?!

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 Masuma R

Jenny is a phenomenal artist; she listened to exactly what I wanted and the results were beyond what I expected!! I did not do a trial with Jenny for my own wedding and booked someone else which was a huge mistake. I then booked Jenny recently for a family party and was blown... Read More away with her talent. I received compliments all night and credited Jenny for her work. My makeup lasted until 3am without a single touch up, my face has never looked that flawless in my life! Your wedding is the most important day and you want to look and feel your best. Therefore, if you are a bride looking for a makeup/hair artist for your wedding, I HIGHLY recommend Jenny. Jenny has also done one of my best friend's weddings and we all were in awe over how amazing she looked at each event. In addition to her talent, Jenny is sweet and caring which is extremely important on your wedding day-- you want to trust that your make up artist is someone who will listen to your needs and bring your vision to life. My friends and I love her!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Shruti V

Jenny is an artist! I had no idea what I wanted my makeup or hair to look like for my wedding events. I let her be as creative as she wanted and I absolutely loved the outcome. I felt beautiful for each and every event. I felt like a bride. My hair wasn't overdone but lasted all... Read More night and even with the makeup on, I still looked like myself. Jenny definitely is talent and I recommend her to everyone who is wanting to feel like a princess on their wedding day!

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Verica L

Jenny is absolutely AMAZING!!! Jenny truly exceeded all of my expectations. I couldn't of been happier with my hair and makeup! Jenny did a super glamorous look for my wedding and it looked amazing! I would def book Jenny again, she's my #1 go to makeup artist!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Sania B

Jenny did my makeup for my wedding over a year ago and till this day, I've had countless people ask me for her information because they saw how amazing her skills are! Jenny is the best in Dallas and I suggest that all brides consider her! She works with you and brings out your... Read More best features. She's truly an artist.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Nallely M

Without a doubt the best of the best in DFW !!! Jenny is the BOMB!! Amazing personality with hands of a goddess! Her work is super clean, and her work ethic is phenomenal. I absolutely love my bridal look on my wedding day & my mother loved how elegant Jenny's team made her... Read More look. No doubt you get the best service in her hands, thank you so so much Jenny my makeup lasted wonderful from 10AM-4AM of the next day flawlessly.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Jocelyn F

I absolutely loved my makeup! Jenny did an excellent job on both my bridal party and I! I would definitely recommend her, my makeup lasted for 12+ hours. I received compliments all night. Thank you Jenny for making me beautiful :)

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Elizabeth C

JTorry is the best makeup artistry out there!! No one else compares to her work! Thank you for helping me look flawless on my day! You made me and my girls look beautiful! I knew I made the right decision when I booked with you! Thank you!!! 😘

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Sonia K

Jenny is amazing, she's so talented and is very passionate about what she does! I felt stunning on my big day, I'm glad I chose her to glam me up!

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Marium S

Jenny is my absolute favorite makeup artist in dallas. My sisters and I trusted her on our big days. Most brides want someone who is amazing at what they do, sweet, and reliable. Jenny has all these qualities. She really listens to what the bride has in mind and tries to make... Read More that come to life. She is an artist and doesn't change the way you look but enhances your qualities. I knew on my big day I didn't have to worry about anything when it came to the way I looked. She made me feel so beautiful! If you want someone to help you feel beautiful and also is someone fun to work with, I would use Jenny. She's definitely a house hold name in my house.

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Marium S

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 nessa s

I've been in a lot of weddings and have hired a lot of hair and makeup artists and I have to say Jenny was the absolute BEST! I couldn't say enough good things about Jenny! Her and her team did such an amazing job on me and my girls. I told her the look I was going for and she... Read More exceeded it and more. I raved about her to everyone. I'm so happy I chose her for my big day. I cant wait for another opportunity that calls for getting dolled up, I will go to her every time. Forever a customer.

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Emily T

J. Torry did hair and makeup for myself and my bridal party, and we were SO happy with their work! Jenny is so sweet and really knows what she's doing. She's a got a good team, and they were very efficient even with my 9 bridesmaids, mom, and myself (we started very early in the... Read More morning!). Each of us looked so beautiful, and it was exactly what I dreamed of! So glad to have her work with us on my big day. They really know how to do hair and makeup- it's an art, and Jenny is seriously talented!

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Pam L

If I could give her 10 stars, I would! Jenny is truly an amazing artist with talent, patience, professionalism and a sweet soul. I was nervous to trust anyone with myself and my bridal party of 11, but she made the entire process so easy for me. We are all Indian/Asian and... Read More wanted super glam hair and makeup. Her and her amazing team were on-time, and gave us all exactly what we wanted. She made each of us feel beautiful and it was such a joy to have her be a part of my special day. The best decision I made was booking her before I booked any other vendors. Thank you Jenny <3

Reviewed on 3/28/2016 Samaneh M

Jenny is in two words: " THE BEST". I don't think I can ever love any makeup done on me unless it is done by Jenny. I was very nervous about my hair and makeup on my wedding day as I don't have full thick hair and I really wanted full large Updos. But Jenny really does miracles.... Read More My husband kept giving me compliments the whole night and he loved my hair and makeup. Many of our guests asked for my make up artist contact information. I am very happy and I truly recommend her. She is fun to work with, sweet, professional, and responsive. She is a very talented artist. She traveled to our hotel and it was so nice that I did not have to travel.

Jenny Torry

Providing traditional and airbrush makeup application and hair artistry for all occasion including and not limited to weddings, bridals, photo shoots, media and much more