Is this your business? claim it now

Judith's Boutique and Alteration

Vienna, VA

Alterations

226 Maple Ave W, Vienna, VA (703) 255-0912

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Charlie H

I was prepared to spend A LOT of money altering my dress after it was shipped to me (including bustle). Judith did a great job taking it in and after a few appointments, the dress looked so much better. Took about 4 appointments total, plus one more closer to the wedding date... Read More for a check in. Judith was great, affordable, and close to me. Couldn't have asked for a better place to get alterations from.

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Lindsay S

I went to Judith with a wedding dress that I had purchased online. I chose her mostly because the location was near my office in Tysons and I would be able to pop in and out during lunch time for my fittings. Even when I wasn't able to make a fitting, I called Judith last minute... Read More to reschedule and she was completely flexible. I brought Judith a dress that was 2 sizes too big, had a zipper where I wanted a corset back, needed hemming and a bustle among other changes. Judith customized the dress in every way that I requested. I had 2 fittings after I brought it in initially and before I picked it up, and she made sure everything was perfect. My dress did not need to be steamed because of the material, but she offers day-of steaming for the dresses. The dress had so many layers and additional layers at an angle that it required a more complex bustle. Judith color coded the buttons and loops for us which was invaluable. My mother and bridesmaids were not impressed with the dress when I bought it, but after Judith was done they loved it as much as I did. The alterations were more expensive than I had hoped, but I had heard so many tailoring horror stories that I didn't mind paying more for on-time and quality. The dress itself was not expensive and even with the alterations, I saved a great deal of money making the changes I wanted to a dress I really liked rather than searching for the "perfect" dress when I really disliked dress shopping. Judith made my dress perfect. I hired her with plenty of time before my wedding and she was always aware of timing just in case I needed/wanted more changes. Judith is very professional and friendly, her office is easy to get to, and I never felt rushed at fittings (in fact it was the opposite and it felt like I had all the time in the world!). I would recommend her to anyone.

Quality work

Reviewed on 11/25/2012 Samantha M

Judith's Boutique & Alteration Vienna, Virginia 22180 See All Reviews Services Used: Dress & Attire 5.0 out of 5.0 Quality of Service: (5.0/5.0) Responsiveness: (5.0/5.0) Professionalism: (5.0/5.0) Value: (5.0/5.0) Flexibility: (5.0/5.0) Judith was great! She... Read More did an amazing job on my wedding dress -- she created a sweetheart neckline and my dress fit perfectly! Judith is very honest and knows what she's doing, which is extremely helpful with such an important part.

Wonderful Seamstress

Reviewed on 7/17/2011 Cheryl D

Judith did an awesome job with altering my wedding dress and steaming it. I bought my dress at another store and did not have a great experience with them, so I did not trust them to alter it. But I completely trusted Judith from the moment I met her. She not only altered my... Read More dress, but she gave me advice on the veil to buy, the lingerie I should wear under my dress, and shoes. The day of the wedding when I picked it up after it was steamed, she was more concerned than I was about it getting wrinkled going back in the bag. Her attention to detail and quality of the alteration was wonderful. She is a true professional who definitely knows what she is doing.