Judy Irving - Wedding Vows Las Vegas

Las Vegas, Henderson, Lake Las Vegas, Mt. Charleston

Turning Your Promises Into a Lifetime

Planning a wedding and looking for the perfect wedding officiant for your wedding ceremony; one you have rapport with and confidence in? Award-winning wedding officiant, Judy Irving and Wedding Vows Las Vegas will work to personalize your special day to fit you, whether that’s fun, casual and practical or romantic, classic and elegant. Traditional or non-traditional, but always meaningful; we create the experience you want for yourselves, your family and friends. Officiant services (weddings, elopements, renewals) are $200-$325 within the Las Vegas valley, slightly more for Mt. Charleston, Valley of Fire, and Lake Las Vegas. Please visit the website for a comprehensive list of services and rituals available. Don’t see what you want? Just ask. Call Judy now at 702-245-6635.

Religious Affiliations

Buddhist, Mormon, Anglican/Episcopal, Baptist, Lutheran, Methodist, Nondenominational, Presbyterian, Protestant, Christian, Hindu, Interfaith, Reform, Spiritual, Unitarian

Premarital Counseling, Ceremony, Wedding

Las Vegas, Henderson, Lake Las Vegas, Mt. Charleston (702) 245-6635
WEBSITE FACEBOOK PINTEREST

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Erika M

We knew from the moment we got off the phone with Judy that we wanted her to be the officiant for our special day. Not only was she incredibly pleasant and kind, but she really cared about what we wanted when it came to the ceremony itself. Coming from separate religious... Read More denominations, we were able to incorporate aspects of both religions in a way that represented each of us. Judy gave us a variety of ceremonial options that helped to keep the ceremony fun, celabratory and meaningful for everyone. She made planning a destination wedding a breeze. When it came to the ceremony itself, she was just as sweet and kind as when we spoke over the phone. Everything flowed incredibly smooth, and we couldn't have asked for a better officiant to share in such a precious moment in our lives.

2017-04-24T13:42:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you for coming all the way cross country to be married in Las Vegas and for choosing me to officiate your wedding! It was great fun and I loved meeting two people so in love and devoted to each other and their family....plus you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Jen L

My husband and I decided on a simple but intimate family wedding in lieu of eloping (our original plan!). Working with Judy helped us to create a stress-free, family-friendly, memorable event for all. We worked with Judy to customize our ceremony with readings, blessings, and a... Read More wine box ceremony. And at her suggestion, BOTH of my parents walked me down the aisle, which is a heartfelt testament to the strength of their 45 years of marriage! We knew we were going to get married in Vegas, but not sure exactly where - Judy's insight on Vegas venues and her adaptability in location planning took the pressure off this as well - ultimately, we were married poolside at our family vacation rental. Sweet ceremony, followed by mimosas, cupcakes, and a pool party - it was the wedding of my dreams, as someone who only ever planned to elope! ;) Judy was super responsive and insightful with planning and follow-up - she sent us the appropriate information to apply for our marriage license, made sure the day before the wedding that we had said license (!!), and provided helpful instructions to get our marriage certificate and apply for name change (trust me, if you get married in Vegas, you'll get spam mail from plenty of businesses who will "send you a copy of your marriage certificate" for a large fee - you can get it from the County yourself for about $15). Judy was always quick to respond to any questions throughout the planning process and has continued to shoot me articles about my name changing conundrum (do I? don't I?). Personable, professional, warm, caring, flexible, and CALM. Judy Irving is a gem, and we are blessed that she shared her talents with us on May 30, 2017. Namaste, Judy!

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Myrna S

Reverend Judy Irving was a pleasure to work with both in planning our ceremony and during the event itself. Our first communications with Judy both in text and phone only made us feel more comfortable that Judy was the perfect officiant. We were very pleased that Judy took the... Read More time to know us and asked wonderful questions during our telephone consultation so that she could get a better sense of our relationship and expectations for our ceremony. Judy is truly warm and sincere and lovely and offered a tremendous amount of information that we used to customize and make our ceremony truly ours. When we finally got to meet Judy, we had a sense of familiarity because we already felt we knew her and that Judy knew us. Having Judy officiate for us was a wonderful decision - she is everything and more that you would want and led a ceremony that was joyous and filled with love. We would recommend Judy Irving highly.

2016-10-26T14:45:02 Response from the vendor

What a beautiful bride you were (are) and I could sense immediately how much your new husband adores you when we spoke. My instincts turned out to be true because the look on his face when he looked at you was pure adoration. May you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Aleksandra K

We are a couple from Toronto, and we decided to have a wedding elopement in Vegas. We were organizing our wedding remotely, so we needed to work with someone we could really count on. After our first conversation with Judy over the phone I knew she was the right person for us.... Read More She is not only a professional but also a lovely, warm person. She really wanted to understand us as a couple, who we are, and how we would like the ceremony to look like. The ceremony was beautifully led, she made the day of our wedding even more special.  Thank you for the wonderful experience Judy!

2017-08-13T09:08:59 Response from the vendor

You two are really troopers! What a windy day we had in the dry lake bed for your wedding ceremony and photos; yet both of you were happy and peaceful throughout! What a pleasure it was to meet and work with you. Thank you for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Dedriane N

Judy was amazing. Very professional and easy to communicate with.

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Serena B

Rev. Judy was amazing. She helped us customize our ceremony and made everything super comfortable. She called and talked to me to get to know me and my husband so that she could really make our ceremony about us. She gave us options and allowed us to help in the planning of the... Read More ceremony. I can't even explain how happy I am that she was part of our day!

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Maxine B

Judy performed a beautiful Jewish and Catholic interfaith ceremony. She explained the rituals, and guests said that they really enjoyed the ceremony. They also asked where did I find her ? I told them I found her on the internet and we only met right before the wedding. We did... Read More all the planning by email and spoke on the phone a few times. Thank you again, Judy.

Reviewed on 1/25/2017

Judy was amazing! She was very organized, punctual, and professional. She made our us feel very comfortable and made our ceremony very special. Thank you Judy! We will recommend Judy in future.

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Cindy B

Judy made our wedding ceremony everything and more than we hoped it could be! We appreciated how she took the time to get to know us which allowed her to help us put together a ceremony that embodied our ideals and captured our sentiments. Wedding guests commented about her... Read More genuineness and warmth. We highly recommend Judy to anyone looking to get married in the Vegas area.

2017-01-05T14:54:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I loved working with you both and getting to meet your friends! Thank you for sharing your life story with me.

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Alana C

Judy was truly incredible!!! She was everything we hoped for and more! We were not in the country and met Judy just an hour before our ceremony. We knew instantly that she would make our ceremony exactly what we wanted and she did!!!!!!! I would HIGHLY recommend Judy to anyone... Read More getting married in Las Vegas!!!

2016-11-13T10:51:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you Alana! I loved meeting you both and your boys are so adorable; having them in the wedding was 'icing on the cake'! Thank you for allowing me to share in this special experience.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Celines V

Meeting Judy was like meeting a long time friend. we were having a destination wedding so we relied soley on the knots reviews. She was very professional and guided us through the wedding ceremony and selection for our vows. she was available to us whenever we had any... Read More questions, she handled everything needed to make the union official. We were so pleased that we choose her! Thank you Judy for your Kindness and your lovely service

2016-11-13T10:56:46 Response from the vendor

Thank YOU for choosing me! And I totally agree, it was like meeting a long-time friend! Wishing you much happiness and love in your life together.

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Kevin C

Judy embodies joy and love. Our parents and so many of our guests commented on the beautiful, heartfelt ceremony she delivered at our wedding. Wonderful communication and planning. Understanding and open. Christian and I feel deeply honored that Judy Irving officiated our... Read More wedding to begin our married life together.

2016-09-20T21:49:44 Response from the vendor

Oh gosh, your words are so touching. Thank you so much! What a loving and fun couple you are and your wedding was lovely! Thank you for including me. I wish you both all the happiness in the world, may the next 80 be as... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/02/2016 Gayane M

Reverend Judy Irving performed our ceremony on June 25th, 2016. She has a perfect combination of a professional and personal approach. She knows how to make a couple feel special and you don't have the feeling of a generic ceremony. My husband and I are very pleased and would... Read More recommend her services to those who are planning their special day. We are definitely planning the renewal of the vows! Good luck !

2016-07-02T17:40:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! You were so wonderful to work with; your excitement was infectious! And what a beautiful family you have. I'm wishing you all a lifetime of love and adventure.

Reviewed on 6/02/2016

Judy was amazing for our wedding! We got married in a suite at the Cosmopolitan on their balcony overlooking the Bellagio fountains and the strip. I did all my planning from home in South Dakota and everything went off without a hitch. Judy's services came with a package we... Read More got through Glitter Lens Photography., who are also wonderful. It included the officiant fees, the photographer during the ceremony, 3 photo shoot locations, limo ride to the locations and digital access to all the photographs, all for a reasonable priced. Thanks again!

2016-06-02T15:27:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you E....you were so easy to work with you are an amazing couple! Be happy!

Reviewed on 5/25/2016

The perfect alternative to the stress of having to please others - Call Judy! Qualified Professional is the appropriate term when referring to Judy's services. Her experience and skills were evident during our email and phone conversations; however her in-person persona is... Read More breath taking. We wanted a small service that did not require us to travel into the Vegas heat. Our hotel suite was slightly rearranged. Judy arrived on time, provided us with a wedding witness and performed her 'short vow' ceremony. She comes HIGHLY recommended from this tough, organized critic !

2016-05-25T13:08:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I loved meeting you and facilitating your ceremony - you are both delightful! Wishing you both many blessings and much adventure in your future.

Reviewed on 4/29/2016 tashawna b

Judy Irving is an amazing woman...It was a pleasure meeting Judy from the beginning she made sure I had all the information we needed to be married. She was very professional and very kind. My husband and I are so happy that we chose her to be apart of our special day. I would... Read More most definitely recommend Judy Irving to everyone she rocks!!😍

2016-04-29T12:10:53 Response from the vendor

Woohoo, I love being called 'an amazing woman'. Thank you so much! It was a pleasure meeting and serving you; you both are delightful people and I know the future holds only best for your family!

Reviewed on 4/27/2016 Stacy M

Judy is nothing but a pleasure to work with! I felt totally at ease with how our ceremony would play out rain or shine. It rained at the time of our ceremony but we waited it out and big thanks to Judy for being patient with us. Judy is such a sweet and caring person. I couldn't... Read More imagine our wedding ceremony with anyone else but Judy! It was sweet simple and just beautiful! Thanks again Judy hopefully we can see you again someday and review our vows☺️

2016-04-28T14:20:31 Response from the vendor

Awww, thank you so much! You two are a beautiful couple and yes the rain was a little blimp on an otherwise perfect day, but you got your outdoor wedding and it was lovely! Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness and thank you for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/29/2016

Judy Irving really strives to make the weddings she officiates memorable for all parties involved. We used one of her wedding vow templates as a springboard for drafting our own personal vows. Judy knows Las Vegas and can find the perfect setting. She will think of things... Read More any of us might overlook in all the excitement. She gives this special occasion such a personal touch.

Reviewed on 1/12/2016

We were so lucky to have Judy as our reverend! From the very first moment Judy was patient, very responsive and helpful and was willing to accommodate whatever needs and requests that we had. Judy gave us a very intimate ceremony, just like we both wanted and it was more than... Read More we could ever imagine. We had the perfect wedding thanks to her. Thanks Judy! Amit and Shahar

We love Reverend Judy!

Reviewed on 11/15/2015

We were married last weekend, and Reverend Judy performed the ceremony. It was perfect. Reverend Judy provided us with many options for readings. Our loved ones came up to us after and said how much they enjoyed the ceremony and how the passages fit us perfectly, as if... Read More Reverend Judy had known us for years (even though we only made contact with her for the first time a few months ago). We definitely recommend Reverend Judy.

Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 9/01/2015

From Chicago, we planned our wedding in Las Vegas over the phone and through emails with Rev. Judy. She was very personable, gay friendly, and gave us the guidance we needed to simplify the stressful process of planning a long distance elopement. From her suggestions of... Read More finding an outdoor location to wed in the heat of an August afternoon, to helping us script our vows, Rev. Judy was courteous and professional. We highly recommend her services to anyone planning a wedding in Vegas!

2015-09-01T21:54:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! You are both delightful people and it was my pleasure to assist you in making it legal :-) I wish you a life time of continued happiness!

Reverend Judy irving Wedding Vows Las Vegas

Reviewed on 8/26/2015

Reverend Judy created a memorable event for us. The vows were unique to us because she spent time getting to know us and our desired wedding experience! She is outstanding!

Reviewed on 7/19/2015

Judy officiated our ceremony at the valley of fire. She was delightful to work with and delivered a beautiful ceremony. Our friends and family were so impressed with Judy. She is the essence of style and grace. We cannot recommend her enough.

2015-07-19T15:03:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for allowing me to share in your wedding day....you are both adorable and so much in love. May the only fight you ever have be about who is the most forgiving.

Reviewed on 6/26/2015

My wife and I renewed our vows in Vegas and wanted to make it a relaxed though special occasion with our closest friends. We wanted to celebrate with all our friends that we have made since getting married but were not in our lives when we originally tied the knot. Judy did a... Read More fantastic job of giving us a very nice and formal ceremony and helped us create vows that truly captured the meaning of the event for us. She was very flexible with us in regards to the location and time of the ceremony, which was very important to us because we didn't want to do the little chapel thing. Lastly, she helped make the whole experience exceptionally fun and special in our own unique way! Thanks so much Judy for being a very important part of our special day! Tony and Jill

Reviewed on 6/24/2015

We wanted to have our wedding in Las Vegas for the nightlife "reception" but still wanted our wedding ceremony itself to be sweet and heartfelt and were a bit concerned about our wedding being taken seriously. My now husband Mike wound up searching for a minister who could give... Read More us the wedding we wanted, and to our great fortune he found Judy Irving. They had a wonderful phone conversation and Mike felt an immediate connection. When I spoke with Judy, she made me feel as if we knew each other already. Judy is sweet, genuine and attentive to details. She is dedicated and sincere in truly wanting to make your wedding exactly the way you want it, even down to customizing the vows to suit each couple. Any time we had questions she contacted us immediately and never made us feel like we were a pain, even though we had some snags on our end. She took everything in stride and was very calming, she is truly a blessing and loves being a Reverend and it shines through. I didn't have any family of my own in attendance and Judy was even helpful with hair stylist referrals and even suggested the venue, which we loved! We cannot thank Judy enough for all of her help in making our wedding day beautiful and perfect, she felt like family to both of us. We are so grateful to have had Judy marry us, she will forever hold a special place in our hearts. If she is available for your wedding date, don't hesitate and book her immediately, we are certain you will be as pleased with her as we are. Sincerely, Mike and Gigi Hendrix

Reverend Judy Irving

Reverend Judy grew up in the Deep South and brings with her that sense of Southern hospitality. She was ordained in 1997 as a non-denominational minister and retired from the ministry in 2012 but continues to ‘do what she loves’ which is weddings. She is an executive coach in her day job and owns a coaching and consulting firm. Reverend Judy is also the mother of two sons and the grandmother of one. She lost her much-loved husband in an automobile accident several years ago and now lives with her two rescued Shih Tzu pooches, Morgan and Jezebelle in Las Vegas.