Premier Entertainment Since 1978

Specializing in wedding receptions for over 30 years! Juke Box Bandstand's DJs listen to you...remaining flexible and never forgetting that this is your day. Consecutive winner of Best of Wisconsin Bride and proud member of the Knot Hall of Fame.

Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

PO Box 2291, Madison, WI Southern Wisconsin (608) 249-2900

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Sarah A

Bill from Jukebox was fantastic to work with. From the start, Austin was very responsive to questions and we had everything settled well in advance so I had nothing to worry about day of. Bill was a ton of fun, he got everyone up and dancing and we had a great time. He was... Read More great to work with and was very accommodating to my husband and I doing a recognition of the longest married couple instead of a bouquet or garter toss. I would highly recommend them, we were so pleased and had a blast!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Sara T

Their online website made it so easy to customize our dance party. They were open to us playing some international songs that were important to us and really were able to keep the majority of our guests up and dancing. they did a great job!

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Alyssa G

Juke Box Bandstand was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day! They were incredible! They were professional, friendly and always had our dance floor packed throughout the night! Thank you so much JBB for helping our big day be even more memorable : )

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Courtney H

Juke Box Bandstand was amazing to work with on our wedding day! Sava was our DJ and he did a great job with announcements as well as keeping the dance floor hot and selecting music based on our guests. We are so happy with the service they provided and 100% recommend to anyone... Read More and everyone looking for a DJ!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Stephanie W

Austin was amazing to work with and did a fantastic job as our DJ! We used the LFQ Quartet for our ceremony as well and they were outstanding. We then used Juke Box Bandstand for our reception and uplighting. Everyone did a wonderful job to make our day perfect. The dance floor... Read More was packed all night and the lighting really helped to set the atmosphere.

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Kallie F

Todd is the best! We met him when we attended our friends wedding where he was the DJ. We had pretty much decided that night that we would try to book Todd for our wedding as well. I am so glad we did! He was very professional, fun, outgoing, and made sure everyone was having a... Read More blast at all times! We didn't choose songs for him to play other than the ones for our special dances, but we had faith in him to play great, fun music that we love and thats exactly what he did! He also had a lot of great suggestions for us as to how and when to do things like the cake cutting, toasts, dances, etc. If we had to redo our wedding day, we would hire Todd, from Juke Box Bandstand, again and again without a doubt!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Kate Z

Todd was amazing!! We were so pleased with him as our DJ. Everyone had such a blast- especially us!! He played all of the songs we requested and more. He was extremely professional, outgoing and kept the energy up the entire time. Jukebox Bandstand is great to work with and... Read More always very responsive during the whole planning process. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Allie K

Jukebox was great to work with! Austin was a great DJ, kept the dance floor packed all night, and had a great flow to the song list. He did a great job with special requests and was able to portray the kind of vibe we were looking for. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Jessie H

These guys are pros. If you're looking for a DJ who throws a killer party without being an 'in your face' kind of DJ, this is the company for you. Our party was going from 6pm-midnight - nonstop dancing and partying, just what we were hoping for!

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Shaina K

Austin from Juke Box Bandstand was our DJ. He was phenomenal! The music that was played was perfect for our crowd. He was easy to work with and very accommodating!

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Cynthia M

The music was great, although I had asked for more big band music, I'm assuming the DJ read the young crowd and decided otherwise. However, that may also just be giving him credit when he was actually just phoning it in! From my point of view, this DJ (white, middle aged) was... Read More the worst DJ ever. We'd asked for moderate involvement, and we could barely get him to announce something we had JUST told him to announce! I assume he had the plan for the reception with the schedule, and yet, he stood up there like he wasn't supposed to say anything. We asked him to announce that h'orderves were available during the cocktail hour, told him exactly what we wanted him to say, and the resulting eventual announcement was nothing like what we'd told him to say, nor very understandable. Right after the bride and groom cut the cake, he was supposed to announce that dinner was served, and there was an awkward silence as the bride and groom eventually decided to walk over to the buffet line to give people a clue. When some of us started to yell out that dinner was served, then he made an announcement, though it was the wrong one, informing people that they should stay seated until their table was called. Again, we had told him specifically what to say, and that was NOT it. We barely heard a word from him the rest of the time he was there. Our very shy best man, who now swears he will NEVER be a best man again, took over, despite HATING public speaking, and did the toasts, finding people who wanted to make a toast, and handling the microphone. They get three stars because the music was great and the sound quality was very good, but it was like we had no DJ at all, just a recorded sound track.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Brooke K

Juke Box Bandstand provided ceremony and reception music for our September wedding. They were very professional and a pleasure to work with. Martie was a dream, and our DJ, Sava, was so much fun!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Annie D

Very fun DJ and played great music all night!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Erin S

Juke Box Bandstand was such a pleasure to work with throughout the entire wedding planning process! The staff was very attentive and helpful whenever I had a question. They had a great system for making an online request list for the wedding and it worked very well. They had... Read More a great song selection. On the day of the wedding, Austin was just wonderful! He was involved in the wedding activities just as much as we wanted him to be, allowed us to us the microphone if we wanted to make a little speech and the music was perfect!! We couldn't be happier with our choice!

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Lindsey R

Fantastic, fantastic, amazing! The song list was so great, kept people dancing all night long. Friendly and professional!

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Kaitlyn H

Juke Box Bandstand was amazing to work with. They responded promptly to emails, answered all questions I had, and clearly explained options for our wedding day. Our DJ, Sean, was very professional and really helped with transitions during our reception. He also was so... Read More friendly and funny! He was receptive to ideas and suggestions during the reception and was able to go with the flow. He made our maid of honor and best man feel comfortable before giving their speeches. He was awesome during dinner/speeches/cake/introductions. NOW THE MUSIC was awesome! We has 225 guest and no one left the dance floor the entire night! He played the perfect songs the entire night. Every age group was included and was dancing too. At the end of the night our one area we wished we could have changed was having a bigger dance floor because it was so packed! We received so many compliments on our DJ after our wedding too. Sean was very friendly and included all our guests. He listened to our wants and made everything we wanted happen. Sean was the perfect combination of outgoing/talking, but not over the top or cheesy what so ever. Our DJ, Sean, made our reception absolutely perfect! Overall, Juke Box Bandstand and Sean exceeded all my expectations. I can't imagine a better DJ than ours. I would recommend Juke Box Bandstand to anyone.

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Stephanie K

Everyone at our wedding loved the DJ. They did a great job of keeping the floor hopping all not. I was especially fond of Martie who helped to draft the timelines and agendas for the DJ's who handled our ceremony music and beginning of the nights events. She was so calming... Read More and helpful with suggestions for songs. Although the guests I have talked to don't agree with me I feel they played some very outdated songs when I specifically requested and provided a list of current hits I wanted played. They knew the venue well and didn't bother me with questions all night long which I appreciated and thank their events coordinator Martie for all her work ahead of time. I would recommend this DJ company. LIke I said my guests have all positives to say.

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Melanie C

Juke Box Bandstand was amazing from start to finish! They are local family owned business that has been around for years. They were very accommodating when setting up our initial meeting, were very affordable and didn’t try to upsell service we didn’t need. We had a last... Read More minute special request that they accommodated without even a word. Terry Wendt was our specific DJ and was amazing. The dance floor was packed with guests of all ages.

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Crystal E

Juke Box Bandstand was the best wedding DJ we could've asked for! They have a organized process from songs to timing of the day and everything came together perfectly. Austin helped move things along and kept things on schedule--the day goes fast so he really helped us realize... Read More when it was time to do things! We provided them with a list of music for a general flow & they played ALL of the songs we requested and kept in line with our style of music. Don't waste your time searching for a DJ when JBB is affordable, professional, friendly, AWESOME & a great choice to help your day be the best day! Thank you Juke Box Bandstand!!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Kate V

Jukebox Bandstand was great. They were easy to book and had great online forms for us to fill out with music choices, bridal party names, etc. We didn't have any info about our specific DJ until the week of the wedding but Sava was fantastic. He has all of the necessary info,... Read More asked us about it at appropriate times, played our requested music and importantly, none from our do not play list. Thanks!

Jukebox Bandstand

Reviewed on 12/09/2015

Austin was our DJ for our wedding and he did a fabulous job! He was a pleasure to work with, as was the rest of the Jukebox Bandstand staff leading up to the wedding. Everyone was very sweet, accommodating, trustworthy, and timely. I would use Jukebox Bandstand over and over... Read More again! Austin was a blast and helped make our day perfect! :) Thanks guys!!!

Reviewed on 11/20/2015 c r

Overall everyone had a great time. I requested one song, Honey I'm Good by Andy Grammer. The DJ blew me off and did not play it. Another person asked for a song after me and he played that song immediately. Also a bit rude on the placement of the video screen. (Mother of... Read More the Bride)

Amazing DJ Company!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Melissa B

Jukebox Bandstand is a great company! I first heard of them when they DJ’d my brother’s wedding and had people on the dancefloor all night. When I began to plan my wedding, I knew I wanted Jukebox Bandstand to be the DJ! Right from the beginning, Austin was amazing to work... Read More with. He responded quickly to all inquiries, was happily amenable to all the specifics we wanted for our day, and kept the dancefloor full the night of! It is so easy to plan your reception with them through their website’s planning form and their online list of music. If they didn’t have the specific song you wanted, they would work with you on getting it and make sure they had it for your reception. Our wedding was a blend of cultures and we wanted to play some cultural music during our reception – Jukebox Bandstand made it happen and blended it well with the other music played. My dad wanted to keep the Father-Daughter dance song a secret, and they made sure I didn’t know what it was until it played. A couple weeks before the big day, Martie (one of the owners) contacted us to answer any remaining questions, confirm they were ready to go, and made sure we were happy. I definitely recommend them to anyone planning a party!

Thank you Sean!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Kelsey W

We could not be more thankful to Jukebox Bandstand, in particularly, Sean, for getting the party going! What a great time we had at our wedding reception. The dance floor was full the entire night and the music just kept coming. Each and every song that came on kept everyone... Read More going! I would recommend Jukebox Bandstand over and over again. Thank you for being part of the best night of our lives!

Dance floor was packed

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Tiffany F

Austin at Juke Box Bandstand has been the best DJ I ever encountered! He was so fun throughout the whole reception and had that dance floor packed up until they were closing the ballroom down. I've never heard so many guests so excited about the music selection he played. You... Read More can request whatever era/genre of music would like and he blew the guests out of the water with ours. Guests constantly came up and said how impressed they were with the music and so excited on how he wasn't playing the "typical boring & overplayed songs." We couldn't have been happier how smooth everything went!