Instruments

Live Music, Sound Equipment, Music

8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

2611 N. 51st Ave, Omaha, NE (402) 515-1986

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Jensin S

Jules and Joe are amazing musicians!!! They sang and played guitar for my wedding ceremony and were absolutely flawless! Even before we officially hired them, they were always so quick to respond with answers to any questions or requests we had. They were even willing and happy... Read More to learn new songs to accommodate our requests! They were so easy to work with and their price is very reasonable for the excellent quality of their service/work. We received so many compliments on their music and it was even better than I could have imagined!!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Taylor S

Jules and Joe did an AMAZING job at our wedding ceremony. They are both so incredibly talented! We had so many compliments from guests about the music in our ceremony. They were able to play all off the songs we wanted and the music was beautiful. They're also very good at... Read More timing and transitioning for the different songs. We are so happy we hired them for our wedding and would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Brianne E

The Jules & Joe Band gave an AMAZING performance at my wedding reception on 7/9/16 at the Holland Performing Arts. They are incredibly talented vocalists/musicians, professional and easy to work with. I highly recommend them to other brides!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Chelsea M

Jules and Joe are absolutely amazing!!! I honestly cannot say enough good things about this duo. I found them while browsing through musicians on The Knot, then proceeded to check out their website. I was blown away by their amazing vocals and instruments. They were exactly what... Read More I was looking for! The first email I sent, they responded very promptly. They helped us pick the songs we wanted, and even learned a new song per our request! They made sure that the songs flowed perfectly with our ceremony. There were no pauses, no mix ups, just beautiful vocals that were in perfect timing to our ceremony schedule. I would highly recommend them to anyone! Thank you Jules & Joe!!!

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Ashley S

Jules & Joe were amazing!! I had guests asking if the music was pre-recorded, they could not believe that actual people were singing and playing so beautifully! Music was very important to me at the ceremony and I am so glad that I chose Jules & Joe. You will not be... Read More disappointed!!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Katie B

I don't think I can say enough great things about Jules and Joe! I first heard them at the wedding of a friend of mine and knew I had to get in contact with them. They were wonderful to deal with and were willing to work with me to play whatever songs I wanted for that day.... Read More They also gave great advice about song choice, song length, etc. in order to ensure it all flowed smoothly. We had a ton of our guests come up to us at the reception to tell us how great our musicians were. Thanks for making our day special!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Michelle N

I remembered hearing Jules & Joe sing at one of our favorite bars downtown one night and was blown away by their voices individually and together. They are amazing singers! My husband and I met with them during our wedding planning process and I could not believe how lucky we... Read More were that they were available on our wedding day. We gave them a list of songs that we had put together from online research but also from their website. They have little clips of traditional songs and modern songs that you can listen to and chose from but they are also willing to learn anything you want. They are flexible and versatile and a serious joy to be around! I went in to it expecting to have a "normal" vendor experience and instead, I feel like we walked away with 2 people who honestly cared about our wedding and wanted it to be the best it could be. If you email them, they will get back to you immediately, within the hour at the most it seemed like. They are super low key and no pressure and will end every conversation in a way that makes you know they are in control of the music and you don't even need to worry about anything! 0% stress, 0% pressure, 100% professional and caring. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone who is wanting a personal touch at their wedding. We had a full catholic mass and Jules learned the extra little songs we needed throughout the ceremony. If you do get married in a Catholic service PLEASE have her sing Ave Maria and have both of them sing The Prayer. Everyone in the church was blown away and I still get goosebumps just thinking of that song. The Prayer will stand out as much as our wedding vows will in my memory. They are hands on, will stay in touch with you the whole time you're planning, will help you if you get stressed out and are the most reasonably priced out there. Our wedding was perfect and a huge part of that was thanks to these 2. Jules & Joe, you are truly just all around lovely people!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Steph M

Where do I even start?! Jules & Joe are seriously the best. I found them online, read the reviews but I was still nervous trying someone I've never heard before. From the first email, I knew things would be perfect. They are really quick to respond and walked me through every... Read More step of the way. They gave me ideas and input on all my song choices. My fiancée works in radio so the music was really important. We both have unique tastes too. They learned three new songs for us, one being a rock song but in their own style. Our ceremony got rained out and Jules & Joe were flexible in moving everything under cover. They added the perfect ambiance no matter how terrible it was outside. My guests raved the whole night about them. So professional too. I couldn't have asked for a better couple to a part of my big day!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Steph M

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Justine P

Jules and Joe did a fantastic job playing at our wedding ceremony this summer. Derek and I were so pleased with everything they did! They are very easy to work with and really help you make your ceremony everything you dreamed of. They are so full of energy and that shines... Read More through their music! I recommend them again and again to anyone looking for wedding musicians!

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Taylor C

We couldn't be more pleased with Jules & Joe's music they provided for our wedding ceremony on June 11 at Shadow Ridge. They were so easy to work with and willing to accommodate our song requests. They performed both vocal and instrumental pieces. We are so happy we had them... Read More part of our special day!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Taylor H

Incredible performance at my outdoor ceremony at the Thompson Center. They brought their own av equipment which was clearly very high quality. They even learn new songs for us. I could not recommend them more!!

Reviewed on 6/12/2016 Sherry C

It is with great pleasure that I have this opportunity to recommend Jules and Joe because my husband and I are so grateful and blessed to have had them provide the music for our wedding ceremony. I was so impressed with their professionalism throughout the entire process. They... Read More provide a list of prices and options, and they are able to provide their own sound equipment, which helped us out tremendously. They have beautiful voices that work well with any type of song, and they are willing to learn new songs as well. Julia sat down with me beforehand and helped me to think outside the box and come up with songs that were personalized to us. We have had many compliments about the music and ceremony, and some have even said that it was one of the best ceremonies that they have attended. That is a high expectation to meet, and I attribute the beautiful music as to what helped meet that expectation. They are, honestly, two of the most talented singers and musicians I have heard, and they added a unique and personal touch to our wedding ceremony that made it truly special.

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Kendra C

When Julia and Joe agreed to play at our wedding ceremony, Greg and I could not have been happier. We have enjoyed their shows all over Omaha, and we knew their energy and style would be a perfect match for our wedding OR any wedding for that matter! They played a mix of songs... Read More for the first half hour before the ceremony started. They really delivered! Everyone has been so impressed and complimentary of Joe and Julia's sound. Thank you both for being an awesome part of our day! -Kendra & Greg

Reviewed on 8/24/2015

Julia and Joe are in.cre.di.ble. They sang & played at our wedding on August 7th in Chicago, and PERFECTION is the only word that describes our experience. They brought their own flavor to the songs we chose and made it really personalized - Every single person that I've spoken... Read More to since our ceremony and reception said that the music blew their minds! I was right there with them! Throughout the entire planning process, Jules & Joe were phenomenal communicators - They were honest with me when I had weird ideas, and helped us formulate the solid ceremony that we ended up with! Julia was so responsive and made the process feel easy. Honestly, our wedding was incredible and Julia and Joe were a huge part of making our day a success!

Jules and Joe were the best part of our wedding ceremony!

Reviewed on 2/21/2015 Meg M

Jules and Joe were by far, the highlight of our wedding ceremony. They are incredibly talented, completely professional, and were somehow able to capture all the amazing emotions of the day through their songs. From the beginning, Julia and Joe were so easy to work with. We... Read More spoke over the phone several times and they were completely flexible, offering suggestions but also really listening to what we wanted for our ceremony. They gave us a song list but also let us know that they would learn anything we wanted. During the rehearsal and on the day of the wedding, we didn't have to worry about anything because Jules and Joe managed the entire audio set up. Beyond how easy they are to work with, Jules and Joe are some of the best musicians I have ever heard. Their voices are unreal and they truly captured songs that meant so much to my husband and me but they also put their own style into them, which we loved. The most frequent comment we heard after the ceremony was how great our musicians were. I would wholeheartedly recommend Jules and Joe to anyone!

Jules & Joe

Reviewed on 2/06/2015 Mollie A

I have nothing but wonderful, exceptional things to say about this incredible, musical duo. I feel like I don't have the words to adequately express my appreciation for their ability to turn my wedding day into a personal, emotional reflection of the love my husband and I share.... Read More Jules & Joe are beyond incredible to work with and they were one of the most personal and special aspects of our wedding day. Jules & Joe are such artists and truly beautiful people, and they will ensure the most magical, personal touch for your wedding day. Even now, five months past our wedding, I get emotional thinking about the love and beauty their music brought to our ceremony and guests. (I had multiple guests approach me to say it was one of the most beautiful and personal wedding ceremonies they had been to.) My husband and I are forever grateful for their ability to not just be another "wedding vendor" but for the fact that they shared their gift with us on our special day.

Amazing Musicians!

Reviewed on 2/04/2015 Lindsey V

Julia and Joe were the musicians at our wedding ceremony and we couldn't have been happier! They were so wonderful to work with and listened to exactly what we were wanting. We gave them a list of songs that we liked, talked about the 'sound' we were going for, and they went... Read More above and beyond to provide beautiful music at our wedding. A couple of the songs that we were wanting to have at our wedding were ones that they had not previously sang. Julia and Joe were more than happy to learn these songs for us so that we could have them sung during our ceremony. Since our wedding, I've had multiple people either comment on the music they provided or inquire about who the amazingly talented musicians were that sang and played at our wedding. I would highly recommend Jules and Joe for wedding musicians! You won't be disappointed!

Great Musicians

Reviewed on 2/04/2015 Lauren M

My husband and I were very happy with Jules and Joe at our wedding this past spring. The sang during our wedding ceremony, and also during our cock-tail hour. They were really easy to work with and responded to emails/phone calls promptly. I was especially impressed when I asked... Read More if they would learn a new song for our recessional and they did it with no questions asked. We loved Jules and Joe, I would recommend them to any couple for their wedding.

We loved Jules & Joe

Reviewed on 2/03/2015 Erika M

My name is Erika and I was blessed beyond belief to have Jules & Joe perform at my wedding ceremony. My husband and I were at at a mass in which Julia sang and we completely fell in love with her voice. We then found out that her and her husband, Joe, performed wedding... Read More ceremonies together as an acoustic approach. Man and wife as musicians for others' weddings?! We were sold. They were so responsive and humbled when we contacted them and were very honored that we chose them for our ceremony. For the organized bride like I was, Jules & Joe sent me an itemized list that showed the different prices for the different packages and details involved so I could see exactly what I will be charged and for what. In addition to that, they were patient and trusting with our payment, but like any true business, they had a deadline in which the payment was due. I also appreciated this because it helped me organize the other wedding chaos details. That time in the planning process can be hectic and having this laid out for me made it easy. Jules & Joe set the exact tone and level for our wedding that we had envisioned, which flowed comfortably. They had a list of the songs in which they have previously done and suggested but would accept and learn new songs if you have one in particular that you could not imagine your wedding ceremony without. They will accommodate! Overall, my husband and I were not only genuinely pleased with Jules & Joe, but we were completely moved by their willingness to learn the song we requested. We received so many compliments on having them as are our music piece. They are a truly gifted couple and the sole essence of a husband and wife performing at a wedding ceremony- there cannot be a better omen and stage for the bride and groom to build off of. I would absolutely recommend Jules & Joe to anyone for their wedding ceremony. Quite honestly, you're missing out if you don't give them a call!!

Jules & Joe are incredibly talented!

Reviewed on 2/03/2015 Heather T

Jules & Joe are beyond talented! Their voices together are amazing! All of my guests commented on how beautifully they sang. Their professionalism was right on par. During our wedding their performance went on without a hitch and was just beautiful. From their attire to their... Read More punctuality, their professionalism was through the roof and would highly recommend them. Fun, professional, bubbly personalities, down right awesome. A+++

Beautiful Voice

Reviewed on 2/03/2015

Julia sang "Stand By Me" during my wedding ceremony in July 2014. She did an amazing job! She has such a beautiful voice and I had numerous guests tell me how nice of a job she did. She was wonderful to work with on the details leading up to the wedding. She took it upon... Read More herself to meet with the pianist and rehearse a few days prior to the ceremony. I watched the video of my wedding shortly after and was able to listen to her again. Her voice is so beautiful and I would highly recommend her for your wedding!

Couldn't have been any happier!

Reviewed on 2/02/2015 Hayley R

Jules and Joe sang at our wedding ceremony in 2013, and I honestly couldn't have been any happier with my decision to have them. Their voices are truly amazing, so many of our guests commented on how good they were! They were so easy to work with and were flexible with any... Read More requests we had. Everything about working with them was easy. It was clear that they wanted to do anything possible to make our ceremony that much more special. I have, and will continue to, recommend Jules and Joe to anyone that is looking for singers on their big day!

Jules and Joe-such a unique duo

Reviewed on 2/02/2015 Rose G

Jules and Joe were fantastic as our ceremony musicians. They have such a unique style and made our ceremony so special. They worked with me to create the type of ceremony I wanted and were willing to learn new songs too. A lot of people that attended the ceremony were very... Read More impressed and asked where I found them. You will not be disappointed in this fantastic couple.

Own personal concert

Reviewed on 2/02/2015 Kristin S

Jules & Joe were one of the best parts of our wedding ceremony. The talent of this husband and wife duo in exceptional. They kept guests entertained with a comination of classic and contemporary love songs before and after the ceremony. One guest even said "they are the best... Read More I've ever heard". I completely agree. Their professionalism and passion will make you feel as if each song was prepared specifically for you. I highly recommend them.