Documentary, Lifestyle

Engagement, Trash The Dress

Boulder, CO Estes Park, Boulder, All (303) 818-0066

A great photographer

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Anne F

Juli was the perfect photographer for all of our wedding needs. She did our engagement photos, a boudoir photo shoot for me, and our wedding day pictures. During all 3 occasions she was professional, timely, and listened to what I wanted. On our wedding day she helped keep me... Read More calm and reassured me that we had enough time for every picture we wanted- and we did. She made sure she got pictures of all the important people I wanted photographed. She was always very fast in her e-mail responses when I had questions for her. I couldn't have asked for a better person to work with!

Beautiful Photography & Wonderful Photographer

Reviewed on 9/29/2015

As the groom, I wasn't looking forward to hours of photographs, but Juli was a lot of fun and directed us all so easily. Photos were a snap and when we saw the result, we were more than happy! I would highly recommend Juli Photography.

A Wonderful Day Remembered

Reviewed on 8/23/2015 Julie P

Juli captured some great moments from our day, and we are very thankful. Juli was kind and provided guidance for our bridal party for pictures. We liked some of the artistic photos at angles using the great geography of our location. I was so preoccupied with enjoying our day,... Read More that I wish Juli had brought with her the contract. In it, I had the groups and shots that I hoped for. I never saw reference to it or on her person. Overall, we have some great pictures to remember our day.

2015-08-23T17:46:14 Response from the vendor

Thanks Julie for the review, I always keep the photographer's guide with the shot list both in my camera bag and on my phone for even better reference. So glad it wasn't obvious, the last thing you and your guests need is a photographer who's... Read Less Read More

We love Juli Photography!

Reviewed on 4/02/2015

As the groom, one of my responsibilities was to find a photographer. I really had no idea what to expect but when Juli returned my call promptly and explained the process and what was included, I knew we needed to book her. We are so happy with the photos and Juli's approach to... Read More our wedding day. We hardly knew she was there, but she captured every minute. The photos are beautiful! We highly recommend.

Juli Is Outstanding

Reviewed on 12/28/2014 Whitney B

We hired Juli to be our wedding photographer & the package included an engagement shoot. We were so happy with our photos, I inquired about getting a boudoir shoot, but needed it asap so I could make an album for my fiance for Christmas. Juli did some rearranging of her schedule... Read More & booked me in immediately. The photos were all ready in time for me to order an amazing album & my fiance can't stop looking at it. Best Christmas present I've ever given. I was a little nervous about the shoot, but Juli made me feel so comfortable & also allowed me to bring my best friend along. It was a really fun time & I absolutely love the results. We're looking forward to Juli shooting our wedding next month.

Juli (Ellen) Photography-Review from wedding

Reviewed on 12/22/2014 Danielle F

I have to start out by saying how disappointed I was in that the actual photographer Juli didn't make it to my wedding. She expressed that the night before or so she broke her leg or something like that. So she sent her backup photographer. With it being the day before the... Read More wedding, I didn't realize until later that she should've refunded me part of the fee I paid for her because in the contract it stated that if she couldn't make it, I would be partially reimbursed. Anyhow, the photos did come out pretty well. There were a few show stoppers. Again, however, there didn't seem to be a lot of editing of the pictures, maybe a couple at most. The substitute photographer was rude, and not very enthusiastic to be a wedding photographer. I just received an email from Juli about my review and have to say, I feel that is very unprofessional of her. My review was honest and fair, and I'm entitled to my opinion. Part of having a business is not taking everything personal, learning and growing, and especially receiving criticism. You can't take one comment as representing you. So move on because I have. I just wouldn't recommend or refer her to anyone and that's that.

2014-12-27T12:14:51 Response from the vendor

I was surprised to read this review, not only because it's been posted almost two years after the wedding but also because Danielle Barcelo (Freyta) had nothing but great things to say about my photographer who shot her wedding. I've emailed Danielle to find out... Read Less Read More

Outstanding Photos

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Joshua T

Juli was amazing, our pictures turned out beautifully! She combined imagination with creativity and photographed memories that will last a lifetime! Professional and courteous, we highly recommend her for any photo occasion! A+++++++

Cutting Edge Photography

Reviewed on 10/25/2014

Juli was the one part of our wedding we knew we didn't have to worry about. We had a difficult family situation and Juli worked with us ahead of time to make sure all would go smoothly. Her creativity flows so smoothly she was able to transition quickly between ideas. Our photos... Read More were amazing, we would highly recommend Juli Photography!

highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Candyce C

So happy with the engagement photos and wedding photos. I've received do many compliments. Juli also did a great job handling guests. I highly recommend her!

Mountain Wedding

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Liz R

Juli photographed our wedding and provided excellent services, even helped us but the boutineers on the groomsmen. She felt comfortable to be around, and after the formal pictures, it didn't feel like anyone was there taking photos, yet she captured some great reception... Read More pictures. Also all the pictures came out great! I would recommend her to anyone.

Beautiful Photography

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 judy j

I am so happy to review Juli Photography with five stars. Juli is so easy to work with & was never an intrusion into our wedding day. Everything flowed so smoothly as she captured the most amazing moments with such creative photography. I couldn't be more thrilled with our... Read More photographs & I look forward to using Juli as our photographer for any upcoming baby & family photo shoots.

So happy with Juli and the pictures!

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Kelsee H

Juli took both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures. She was so much fun to work with and we couldn't be happier with the results of both photo shoots. For our engagement pictures, she took us to a private lake, which turned out to be so beautiful! I'm very happy that... Read More she was able to offer this extra special location for us at no extra charge or inconvenience. Coming up to the wedding, she was always very responsive and her photo guide asked all of the questions that she needed to make the day go perfectly without any hitches. The day of the wedding, she was there on time and ready to go. She had fun with our wedding party and made it very comfortable to take pictures (which sometimes can be uncomfortable and awkward). There were lots of laughs and smiles and our pictures turned out gorgeous! We couldn't be happier with everything and are excited to order our pictures to give to family and friends. Thanks Juli!

Our Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 7/12/2014 Jordan B

Juli was amazing! She was so professional and knew how to capture everything we wanted! Her photography is spectacular. She was so nice and fun to work with. We loved the photography packages she had to choose from and what you get for the price is really worth it!

Fantastic!!

Reviewed on 7/07/2014 Kate S

Juli is an awesome photographer! She was punctual and professional and not easily flustered by the heat or my flighty guests. She was truly in command of the shoot while not being over bearing. I was impressed at her take charge attitude that meant I, the bride, could have one... Read More less thing to worry about. My first photos have come through and I can not wait to see the rest! A tremendous value for all that she was able to accomplish. I never thought I would be one to decorate my house with my wedding photos and now am really looking forward to doing just that! thanks, Juli!!

A Rare Gem!

Reviewed on 6/29/2014 Lauren O

We initially had planned on our friend who is a professional photographer to take care of our wedding but luckily came across and special offer from Juli Photography! We are so blessed and thankful we did! Despite the fact we were fortunate enough to book Juli at an unheard of... Read More cost, we couldn't have been more impressed with her and her services! She was so kind and organized and was able to easily photograph the ENTIRE wedding ... us girls getting ready, set-up on the venue, guests entering, the guys getting ready, pre-wedding fun, formal ceremony, formal wedding party and family photos, toasts, reception, etc. Everyone had such a wonderful time both posing and being caught in candids! Juli is truly a professional in every way but was also so much fun to work with!

sally

Reviewed on 3/03/2014

Juli was a breaze to work with. All of our venues were destroyed in the Colorado floods and she was so understanding and flexible while we frantically tried to find a new location. She made everything so easy, took amazing photos and you didn't even know she was there. She was... Read More able to capture our personalities in the pictures, exactly what we were looking for. The pictures told our story , perfect. We have these beautiful memories, thanks to Juli.

Juli Photography is Amazing!

Reviewed on 3/02/2014

Juli is an amazing photographer! She is so creative and captured everything at my wedding beautifully. I absolutely love my wedding photos and I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a photographer!

Colorado Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Candace G

Juli and her assistant were fun and easy to work with. They take into consideration all of your comments/ideas/concerns. Juli is a passionate photographer full of artistic talent and spontaneous ideas.

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 9/20/2013 Alexandra J

My husband and I got married on August 10th, at the Lower Lake Ranch in Pine, Colorado. It was an amazing day and we could not have been any luckier to fine Juli to be our photographer! She was extremely professional and was a calming force throughout the day!

Juli Photography

Reviewed on 9/19/2013 Mar M

Juli was very nice and has a great eye for capturing special moments. Loved having her photograph our wedding!

Wedding Photos

Reviewed on 9/17/2013

My husband and I went through Juli Photography. They were absolutely delightful. I had a very large wedding and Juli brought in a second photographer just to be safe to get the right photos. They turned out so beautiful! I could not have ask for better. They got ever moment I... Read More could think of during my special day. I would recommend her to all my friends and family!

100% Satisfaction

Reviewed on 9/16/2013 Shannon H

I am thrilled with my pictures. While taking them we never felt rushed or even like someone was there. She captured awesome moments and was a joy to have around on our special day.

Juli Photography

Reviewed on 9/16/2013 Amanda S

When it comes to weddings, the absolute most important piece of the puzzle is the photographer. The way you'll remember most aspects of that day is through the pictures. Juli and Kasia did such an amazing job capturing our day in Estes Park and our engagement photo shoot in... Read More Boulder, we are hiring them again to do our New Born Photo Shoot!

Magnolia Hotel

Reviewed on 8/12/2013

I had my wedding ceremony at the Magnolia Hotel and Juli Photography took pics. They had us fill out a photography guide outlining our picture preferences, including family photo ideas, who not to take pics of and more. They took engagement photos and were a lot of fun. They... Read More were very knowledgeable and professional.

Captured Unbelievable Moments!

Reviewed on 8/08/2013

Juli Photography was awesome. I was continuously surprised through out the night by her creativity, willingness to capture any shot, and ability to direct guests. She was a pleasure to work with and i will be highly recommending her to all of my friends. I can't wait to see our... Read More wedding pictures!