Julie Kate & Co.

Serving Philadelphia • New Jersey • Delaware

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Philadelphia, PA Serving Philadelphia • New Jersey • Delaware (215) 439-2201

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Hayley W

Julie did a wonderful job doing my makeup on the day of my wedding. She was very accommodating to my requests and made sure I liked the look beforehand during a trial. My schedule is hectic and she was able to work around my schedule meeting me on a Saturday night for a makeup... Read More trial. She even drove from Philadelphia to the Jersey shore to make my bridesmaids, my mom, my mother in law, and I look georgeous. I loved my makeup and loved that it stayed on the entire day! I highly recommend using Julie for your next event or outting. I have never worn false eyelashes but she made me feel so comfortable wearing them I have since worn them.

Makeup. Held up all night and looked special but didn't make me look so radically different or over-the-top

Reviewed on 11/02/2014

Julie Wolkov's superb talent as a make up artist is unsurpassed. She applied makeup to the entire bridal party, which included teenagers, bridesmaids, two family matriarchs and, of course, the bride. Her artistry is both subtle and transformative. She knows how to achieve the... Read More perfect effect for each face and to bring out the person's best features with subtlety. The final "look" was special without being theatrical or excessive and, best of all, it held up all night without any additional powdering or touch-ups. In addition, Julie is absolutely personable and delightful. She is fun to be with; she was relaxed when I was completely panicked and her personality made the experience even more wonderful. She was amazing and I'd recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat.

Review of Julie

Reviewed on 7/17/2013 Darbi G

Julie was an excellent make-up artist. She met with me twice before the wedding for trial's. I never felt rushed in those meetings and she was extremely open to my feedback and making sure I felt beautiful! On the day of the wedding ALL of my bridesmaids loved their... Read More make-up and I never felt prettier.

Vanessa Cohen

Reviewed on 7/15/2013 Vanessa C

Julie is AMAZING! She is so personable and fun to work with and she literally does the most amazing job -- I couldn't believe how wonderful of a job she did on me and my bridesmaids! I would definitely recommend her!!

Excellent, creative & easy to work with!

Reviewed on 7/12/2013 taylor m

It was great to have Julie there doing my makeup (and several of my bridesmaids) the morning of my wedding. When my friends found out I had her reserved, they all fought over her too. She put me at ease from our first phone call and was completely creative and professional... Read More throughout the entire process. Her work speaks for itself and you can tell she is passionate about her craft. I highly recommend Julie Wolkov!!!

Julie Wolkov

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 Paige B

Julie was incredible. We enjoyed having her a part of my big day. She has an amazing talent and made everyone look just incredible!

Jessica Avart

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 Jessica A

Best make up artist around!!! Can't go wrong she can make anybody look at their best!!! Julie is an expert in her field and can adapt anyone's style. I never felt as pretty as I did at my wedding and it is all thanks to Julie and her expertise. Highly recommend and would never... Read More use anyone else!

Hands down best wedding makeup artist around!

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 sami b

Julie did my makeup for my wedding on 4/13/13. She also gave me 2 trials because I was undecided on what look I wanted. She was so understanding and wonderful to work with. I wish I could have 10 more weddings just to have my makeup done !! I got so many compliments on my... Read More makeup, it was truly a work of art!!

The absolute best.

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 Mollie E

Like all brides, i did a TON of research before booking all my vendors. I asked questions, I talked to other girls I knew and trusted, and I did consultations. Because of that, I can say whole heartedly that Julie is the absolute best makeup artist for the most important... Read More occasion.. your wedding! Julie is unbelievable with makeup. She listens to the bride and does their makeup in a way that makes each bride their most beautiful version of themselves for their big day. Every single person in my wedding party and family loved their makeup and felt their best. I recommend her to ever bride I know.

Absolutely perfect

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 Alexandra L

Julie is the person you want to be with you on your wedding day. She is calm but makes sure she has command of the room when needed. She also makes you look flawless without being too done up. I wish she could do my make up every day!

Talented, amazing, and so nice!

Reviewed on 8/15/2012 Laura F

Julie is absolutely amazing and made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. I can't tell you how many of my friends and guests commented on how awesome my makeup was. If you're getting married in the Philly area, you must have Julie do your makeup!

She makdes

Reviewed on 7/31/2011 Alexis A

She did an amazing job with all the bridesmaids, MOG, MOB and the bride. She was easy to work with via email, up front about the payments, and really took into consideration any special requests. I would highly recommend her!

Julie did an amazing job!

Reviewed on 5/23/2011 Mer S

Julie did an incredible job on the make up for my wedding. I had about 10 people that needed to get their make up done and she did all of them on her own and every girl looked amazing. She is truly talented and a pleasure to work with.

Made everyone beautiful

Reviewed on 9/14/2010 Kacy M

Julie was great to work with! She did a phenomenal job!