Beautiful & Timeless Photography

Julina Marie 's approach to wedding photography is to tell your wedding story by capturing timeless imagery that will stand the test of time! Base Packages include full day wedding photography coverage plus Hi-Resolution digital images.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Avon, OH Northeast Ohio (440) 695-0100

Beautiful photos!

Reviewed on 1/25/2014 Kathleen O

Julina and her husband Jay were great to work with! They make the bride, groom, wedding party and guests all feel completely at ease! Julina's style and the images she is able to capture are absolutely beautiful. Definitely recommend the package that includes two photographers,... Read More her husband Jay was able to capture great photos of the men getting ready while Julina was able to capture the big moments of the bride and bridesmaids preparing for the day. If you want beautiful pictures, choose Julina!

AWESOME ALL AROUND

Reviewed on 1/27/2014

If you haven't booked a wedding photographer, than look no further! Everything you could possibly want for your special day is found in Julina Marie Photography! She has such a natural ability to capture every detail big and small that you remember every aspect of your wedding... Read More day! Flexibility, creativity and a detail-oriented eye is what makes her photography stand apart from others. Every picture looks so natural and candid, yet it looks like they were shot for magazines. I don't know how she does it. She is also unbelievable with family and child photography. She has photographed my family and my girls for the last 3 years. Absolutely AMAZING and STUNNING work!!

Book her!

Reviewed on 1/26/2014 Chavene H

Awesome photographer! I was so excited when I booked her and found out engagement photos were included as well! It's probably something I wouldn't have done and I would have regretted it deeply. It was also a nice chance to meet her before the wedding. She is so delightful and... Read More easy going. Love my pictures!!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Melanie V

I would highly reccomend Julina to everyone! She was so easy to work with and put us at ease with every step of the process. She took the time to get to know us and what we liked. She is a true artist and picked out the pefect spots for our portraits. I honestly can't say enough... Read More about how wonderful it was to work with her! I received countless compliments on how beautiful and natural our pictures came out!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Amanda S

What can I say about Julina? Her work speaks for itself. She is an amazing, likable professional. Her photos are amazing paintings of light, and she is a true artist. She made my husband and I feel so at ease. I'm incredibly grateful that I went with her suggestion of a first... Read More look. I just got a sneak peek of my photos back today, and I'm absolutely blown away. Our engagement photos were included in her package as well and they were perfect. You can't go wrong with Julina.

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Margo F

Julina and Jayson-- where do I even start??? I first met this photographer duo when they photographed my sisters wedding 3 years ago. After seeing the photos, I knew that when I got married they are who I want to photograph it! The night I got engaged (after a few glasses of... Read More champagne) I texted Julina to see when they were available for the next summer. I literally planned my wedding around their availability! BEST decision I made through the wedding planning process. I am an out of town bride, which added a level of complication, but you never would have known. Julina was nothing short of accommodating... even making time to come to town to shoot our engagement photos. She not only delivered perfect engagement photos, but sent the almost 2,000 amazing wedding photos within 2 weeks of our wedding. Talk about having it together... Our wedding photos were EVERYTHING. The perfect mixture of stunning getting ready photos, perfectly posed portraits, to gorgeous candid photos. Although posed photos are important (which Julina does so beautifully) the candid photos hold the true joy.. She has an unbelievable eye for true joy and happiness. She honestly captured every moment and emotion of the entire day. When I look back at our wedding photos, as well as my sisters, I cannot help but smile and cry!! And Jayson, what a perfect addition to Julinas talent. My husband is not the easiest person to photograph. He is often reluctant to get his photo taken... If he isn't complaining he is goofing off. Despite that.. Jayson got some truly amazing photos of the men getting ready. Jayson was also key in getting our large family photos. I tortured Julina and Jayson with 5 children ranging in ages 10 months to 8 years in our wedding party.. Jayson was essential in making the children laugh and smile. If you are looking for the best wedding photographers... Look no further. Julina and Jayson are positive, organized, experienced, and talented. I would recommend them to anyone 10 times over.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Jordyn B

Julina and her husband were absolutely amazing. The images they created were better than I ever could imagined. I definitely recommend getting the package with the two photographers. Her husband Jay was able to capture wonderful photos of my husband getting ready, while Julina... Read More captured the ones of the bridal party. Julina is a talented and wonderful photographer and the images she creates are truly breathtaking! Our engagement and wedding photos were incredible and I plan to use her for future family pictures too! I highly recommend Julina as a photographer for your wedding.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Jessica L

I'm sure most brides can relate. While planning our wedding I would get anxiety over if I booked the right people or venue. We all have an image on what we would like our wedding to look like. To me, Finding the right photographer was one of the most important things. I had... Read More searched many websites, talked to many people and then came across Julina. Her pictures impressed me. Not only were her pictures gorgeous, but she also took the time to get every detail. Let's face it.. after that one day, that one day that goes extremely fast.. Pictures are the only thing you get to have to relive one of the happiest days of your life. After meeting with Julina one time, I was sold. I knew our wedding day would be in great hands. I can honestly say, I did not have one worry on my wedding day if she was getting the shots that were important to me. Sure enough, our wedding day came, I felt so comfortable in front of the camera. She would help us pose so it would look good for the picture and not awkward. It was fun and felt romantic! She was great with my bridal party and family. She was open to suggestions and willing to try anything. What a relief! I seriously only have good things to say. Another perk. She was very quick to edit and get our pictures back to us. It was a couple weeks when I first saw them. Not only were Tony and I blown away, but everyone who has seen them, goes on and on about how beautiful they are. They are truly perfect. It's hard not to smile everytime I go through them. You won't be disappointed if you book Julina. I am so happy with our results. Thank you Julina, It was obvious our special day was also special to you. Jessica and Tony Crum

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Kali R

Julina and her husband were absolutely amazing! We couldn't have picked anyone more kind, creative and easy to work with. From shooting our engagement photos to our wedding, Julina captured every special moment. We are so happy with our results and will sure be calling her in... Read More the future!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016

Dear Cleveland brides looking for a wedding photographer- please do yourself a favor and book with Julina! She is simply amazing and our wedding photos are absolutely perfect. Everything I imagined them to be, and then some! Julina is super easy to work with, and it was very... Read More evident that she loves her job. Which is something that you want in a photographer. We had 12 in our bridal party and the good majority of them commented on how great she was. Julina has such a natural talent and creativity for each photo that she takes. She is fun, gives great advice, and I can't imagine us having a better photographer. We are so grateful to have had such an amazing wedding day, and Julina helped make that happen.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Emily S

Julina and her husband jay were absolutely amazing! They were with us the entire day and made us feel very comfortable. Most of the time we didn't even know they were taking pictures. Our pictures are awesome and I would highly recommend them for anyone.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Ellen K

Julina and her husband Jay were so amazing to work with! She was so helpful before the wedding with getting our timeline for the day created. Then on our wedding day she was so organized and made everyone feel at ease. I was not a bride who had a hundred pinterest photos that I... Read More wanted to copy so I just let her and Jay do their thing. I'm so glad we did because every picture came out so amazing. Months later I'm still getting compliments on how beautiful the pictures were. They kept everyone laughing during the process as well which really shows through in the pictures. I also loved that she stayed the entire night taking pictures of guests dancing. She even made our last dance pictures (when we were a little disheveled from a night of dancing) look beautiful. I highly highly recommend Julina for your pictures and adding her husband Jay!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Karen M

Julina Marie was simply fabulous! She was so fun, attentive, and really easy to work with.. She photographed the wedding beautifully! She understood our vision, and I love how she photographed it into visual art . Our wedding photographs are so amazing, and I am so happy she... Read More spent the day with us! Love her! High fives to Julina!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Stephanie S

Absolutely AMAZING is all I can say !!!! Words can not express how wonderful our pictures turned out! Julina and Jay were not just our photographers that day they were friends . They were just so easy going and friendly ! Both of them were extremely professional and they took... Read More a wide variety of pictures to capture every aspect of our wedding day from getting ready until late in the evening at the reception. I would reccomend her to to everyone look no further !

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Tina O

I honestly don't know where to begin... We fell in love with Julina and Jay the moment we met them! Julina quickly became more than just our photographer, but our friend. We had such a blast during our engagement photo session and everyone, including us, loved every single... Read More photo! She made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera and is the friendliest person you will ever meet! She doubled as our wedding planner on the day of our wedding, making sure we were always on schedule! We had a large and rather rowdy bridal party, and she did an amazing job making sure everyone was exactly where they were supposed to be. Jay hung with the guys and got some really great shots the morning of! We got our photos back within 2 WEEKS and cannot stop gushing over them! She went above and beyond in everything she did, and it really does show in the end result. We love Julina and highly recommend her to every couple looking for photos :)

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Christine W

Julina and Jay are a true treasure! They were recommended to us by a friend, and they were the only photographer we met with. As soon as we met them and saw their work, we new they were the one. They are both very sweet, and make your wedding experiences so much fun. The photos... Read More they have given us from our engagement photos and our wedding photos are those we will treasure for a life time. There are not any photos we are not happy with. They are the best in Cleveland. --the mulherens

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Lindsey B

Julina is INCREDIBLE! Not only is she an amazing photographer but Julina is so fun to be with. I was bummed that it was raining on my wedding day, but Julina was quick to reassure me that she can work with anything, plus she "had ordered this day just for me". :) Leading up to... Read More the wedding day, Julina was beyond helpful. She answered my many, many questions, was honest with different suggestions or ideas I had, was so quick to respond, along with being incredibly positive through the whole thing. Even during my wedding and reception, Julina was the one I went to if I had questions about timing or how best to handle things. She was so patient and helpful from the littlest things to the biggest. Julina is just the real deal. I recommend Julina to anyone and everyone. She has great packages, affordable pricing, and captures every special moment of your day in such a beautiful way! I am so thankful for Julina and her team for being apart of my amazing day!

Amazing Photographer

Reviewed on 1/05/2016 Joanna R

Julina is not only extremely professional and fantastic to work with, but she is a phenomenally talented photographer! She saw beauty in things that I would have never thought to photograph at our wedding, and we were so blown away by the results of her work. She was also very... Read More accommodating to some of the more specific requests I had.

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Amanda M

Julina is an amazing photographer and a pleasure to work with. Our wedding and engagement pictures turned out perfect. We have gotten so many compliments. Her style and creativity are spot on. I would highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Katie M

Julina is such a pleasure to work with. I knew as soon as I met her that I wanted her to be our photographer. She did our engagement and wedding photos which turned out amazing. We received so many compliments on our wedding photos. Julina and her husband are so easy to work... Read More with and super friendly. Julina is very responsive to your emails and answers all of your questions. I highly recommend hiring Julina!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Nicole M

Julina did a great job in capturing our wedding and engagement photos! She was very easy to get ahold of during the entire planning process! Since my husband and I live out of town, she was very accommodating when it came to making arrangements for our engagement photos! Her... Read More website listed an hour long engagement session included in the wedding package, but she stuck around for almost 2 full hours photographing us! We couldn't be happier with how our engagement photos turned out! Julina was quick in getting back to us with our wedding photos (less than 1 month)! She took so many great photos throughout our day that it will be incredibly difficult to pick our favorites for our wedding album as well as the ones we give to our parents. She really knows how to capture the special moments! During our engagement photos and wedding pictures, my husband and I never felt like she was the photographer, but instead a friend! She was always nice and professional, but never to the point of feeling uncomfortable! She knew how to make us feel at ease! Julina is definitely someone that gets high recommendations! You will not be disappointed in her work!

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Allison L

Julina is awesome! Our wedding was unique in that our ceremony was one day (small, intimate with only our immediate family) and our reception another day (175 family members and friends)...Julina worked with us to ensure she wouldn't miss any special moments between the two... Read More days. She was there to capture me getting ready with my mom, dad & grandmother (including photographing little details), for the ceremony and after to take family photos. On the reception day, Julina chose a beautiful spot for us to do "first-look" photos for about an hour before the reception began; she then arrived at the reception before us to capture those details, photographed us arriving, our first dance, cake cutting, etc. She didn't miss a moment! And the photographs are beautiful!! She captured things I missed and I love discovering those as I look through the photos. Both posed and candid shots throughout both days are amazing. I couldn't have asked for more!! Julina is professional, considers details and anticipates issues so you don't have to, and is so friendly while also keeping everyone in line! She is an amazing photographer and person and we loved having her with us on our special days. Thanks Julina!!

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Jaclyn S

Julina was absolutely amazing!! She was fun, made us laugh and most importantly took beautiful pictures. We were nervous going into taking pictures and she completely put us at ease. She gave us enough direction that we felt comfortable without having every picture look too... Read More posed. We had ideas on where we wanted to go and she gave suggestions on other places to go that turned out phenomenal! I would highly recommend Julina to anyone looking for a wedding photographer, if she can make us look good she can make anyone look good! :)

Reviewed on 8/23/2015 Mackenzie M

Please look no further for a photographer. Julina is absolutely the best. I had a very specific desire for the feel for our photography and when I described what I was hoping for in wedding and engagement photos she captured it perfectly. She also is extremely kind, easy to work... Read More with, and her pricing is incredibly generous considering her talent and the quality and quantity of photos! I am a camera shy person, but she makes you feel so relaxed and taking pictures with her was one of my favorite parts of our wedding. I would not have wanted anyone else to capture our special day. Mackenzie

Reviewed on 8/16/2015 Ashley W

Honestly, when we began looking for a wedding photographer, I naturally assumed we would end up using the local photographer everyone else was using. When that other photographer forgot about our phone appointment, I chose to take it as a sign there was someone else out there... Read More which would be a better photographer for our wedding day. Many research hours later, we came across Julina. Just look at her blog - her amazing photographs speak for themselves. In addition to being so talented, she is very easy going and just an absolute delight to be around. For both our engagement session and our wedding portraits, she posed us in all sorts of positions and every single one turned out breathtaking. Some positions might feel a little unnatural - but trust her! Her husband, Jayson, was so sweet and is a talented photographer as well! They had never been to the venues at which we held our ceremony, reception, or bridal party portraits; however, wherever she goes, Julina finds the best lighting and works with it. On the wedding day there was no time wasted acquainting herself with the area, she could just quickly tell where the best pictures would be captured. During the actual ceremony and the reception, we didn't even notice her and Jayson taking photos, but they captured shots from every single angle! Less than one week later she had a preview of the wedding photos for us. Wow - they're simply amazing and we are so excited to see how the rest of them turned out. Julina and Jayson made our day so wonderful and I don't think we could ever say enough good things about them or thank them enough!

Julina

Julina has been a wedding photographer for 6 years and focuses her art on creating images that will be timeless and classic!