June Hallowell Photography

61 Stagecoach Ln, Troy, IL
serving St Louis/Southern IL

Exceeded my Expectations!

Reviewed on 12/03/2014 Chelsie L

After the first consultation we had with June, I knew she was absolutely the best photographer we could have found! I had seen her work online, and looked through albums during our meeting - it's easy to tell she's a phenomenal photographer. When we received our pictures from... Read More the wedding, she had come through again and produced beautiful images - and had them for us to look at in a surprisingly timely fashion! What set June aside from other wedding vendors is she's more than just a photographer, she's a wedding professional! Throughout the course of our wedding day, June kept our timing running true to the itinerary and really coordinated many of the events of the day. She is so sweet and befriended nearly everyone in our wedding party and the parents. Throughout the night she was getting all the best shots and even helped me bustle my dress. This lady knows how to do weddings and how to keep stress off the bride and groom! During our initial meeting with her she gave us recommendations on vendors we hadn't booked yet, how the flow of the day would go, tips and other advice - - this was so helpful! When you plan a wedding (and like many, never planned one before), having the advice of a wedding professional who has been in the industry for almost 20 years is sooo helpful! I'd recommend her to everyone I know!

Wedding Photography

Reviewed on 7/23/2012 Elissa J

June is very professional and easy to work with. She did our engagement pictures, made our wedding guest book, and did our wedding day photography. Her work is amazing. Her ability to get pets and kids to cooperate is amazing. If you choose her for your wedding day needs, you... Read More will not be disappointed.

FABULOUS Photographer

Reviewed on 7/09/2012 Sarah H

I cannot say enough good things about June Hallowell! She is the best choice I made when it came to my wedding :) June's work is absolutely beautiful. Her packages are decently priced and she is willing to do anything to make sure your photographs are everything you dreamed... Read More of and more. June has the take charge attitude I was looking for -- from the moment I met her we clicked really well and I knew she would not have a problem telling us what needed to be done so that we would have no regrets about our pictures. She was really more like a wedding planner and photographer combined. She worked with us through emails, phone calls and meetings to plan out pictures for the day and make sure nothing was forgotten. She made sure we were ready for each picture whether it was an opinion about needing more lipstick, fixing someones hair, or even putting on my husband's boutonniere -- she did it all! And while her talent and opinion were appreciated, she was just generally excited to be a part of our day, and her excitement made me more excited! She made me feel like the most beautiful bride by the way she complimented everything, expressed her feelings about pictures while she was taking them and talked to her assistant photographer about how she couldn't wait to see these pictures when we were finished -- I felt like a model at a shoot :) She is phenomenal. There is no better way to say it. And now that the wedding is over, and the pictures are finished, I am even happier with my choice! The pictures are incredible -- I have had so many people tell me that our wedding looks like it belongs in a magazine because the pictures are just that amazing, and several people complimented June herself as well. The album she designed (included in the package) is incredible and June is still a pleasure to talk to and work with, even though our wedding is over! I can't wait until we need a photographer again, because I know exactly who I am going to call!

June is the best!

Reviewed on 4/03/2012 Lara B

Reflections by June Hallowell is worth every penny! June is a wonderful photographer with great ideas, but never over steps her boundaries. She is fabulous at having fun with the party and the photography. She is personable and fun! She is focused on capturing the memories you... Read More want on your wedding day. She is reasonably priced because she does not expect you to choose the type of photo album or how many pages of your photo album until you see the photos. But, I know you will love them and get the biggest album like me!

June is Fabulous

Reviewed on 3/24/2012 Stephanie H

June Hallowell made our wedding spectacular! She captured every moment of the day. I could not image our wedding day without her. June is professional yet very personable throughout the day. My groom is not a picture taker and June made him love every minute of it - she made the... Read More process very painless for him. My wedding party was raving about how awesome her photos and creativity were. When we arrived at the reception the wedding guests were also commenting on what awesome photos we are going to have because of all of great shots she was getting at the ceremony and throughout the reception. I can't wait till we start expanding our family and I can use June again to have even more fabulous photos!

June is a Reflection of Perfection

Reviewed on 3/19/2012 Bridget W

June was everything we hoped for and more. From meeting with us beforehand to discuss our vision and tastes, to our engagement pictures, to our wedding day.....EVERYTHING was perfect. She captured all our important moments and was so much fun to work with! She is not only... Read More professional, but a blast! She makes you feel comfortable when taking your pictures and really knows how to capture candid moments of love. I am in love with every picture she took for us and can say without a doubt, that she will be our photographer for life! We have received SO many compliments on our engagement and wedding photos, and we are ecstatic that we have so many beautiful pictures to look back at for the rest of our lives.